Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

RocktheCaulk posted:

Wolf Blizter is making GBS threads all over Jeffrey Lord trying to spin for Trump.

When you get clowned by Wolf Blitzer you've got problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamb Chowder
Oct 5, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

jwang posted:

Was wiki-leaks ever this blatant partisan? Because if they weren't, this is really sinking their credibility in my eyes.

Although the phrase "Tell the media to take them seriously." IS kind of sinister sounding.

Geoff Peterson
Jan 1, 2012

by exmarx

Casimir Radon posted:

His Russian masters told him to.

Shhh, you'll wake Greenwald with your neoMccarthyism.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Trump/Cosby 2016 Zip Zop Grab the Pussy Bop!

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Bad Moon posted:

The rout is on. It's every shitheel Republican for themselves. The Trump supporters are now turning their knives on those abandoning him and our Dread Abuela is ensconced in her policy siege factory, hammering out weapons of power for the debate tomorrow before ushering in 1000 years of liberal darkness.

Do you know who else ushered 1000 years of liberal darkness...

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Donald Trump is the reverse Midas. He's a blight, and everything he touches withers and dies. Like that Batman Beyond villain.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Anyway Scott Adams apparently posted a thing that says serial rapist is Trump's sexuality and we need to be more accepting

I wish I were joking

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
I hope Paul Ryan & co are prepared for war, because I don't see it ending any other way. The moderates and the maniacs seem totally irreconcilable to me. I mean this has been a long time coming, and I'm glad it's happening sooner rather than later, but it's a bit unsettling to watch.

Edit: By the same token it's absolutely mindblowing that Hillary loving Clinton might be a Reagan-esque realignment candidate. Although for very different reasons. How does this all end?

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!

Casimir Radon posted:

His Russian masters told him to.

I understand Russia wanting to back Trump in the sense that Putin saw him as someone he could manipulate/take advantage of. Trump's chances always seemed so untenable though, doesn't seem like a safe bet. I mean Trump could still win but I would figure if Russia really wanted to influence a US election they'd do it more Manchurian Candidate style. Doing it the way they did not only is likely going to fail, but also make everyone in the US openly hate Russia (again).

RocktheCaulk posted:

Wolf Blizter is making GBS threads all over Jeffrey Lord trying to spin for Trump.

I realize it's like shooting fish in a barrel but CNN hosts have been straight fuckin baller the last 24 hours.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Luigi Thirty posted:

Anyway Scott Adams apparently posted a thing that says serial rapist is Drumpf's sexuality and we need to be more accepting

I wish I were joking

He also called out the LGBT community for kink shaming.

Just...gently caress you dude.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

Guy Goodbody posted:

There is a concerted effort to get a picture of Donald Trump to show up as the first result when you google image search for sexual predator

They're nearly there. 3 results in the top 12.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Guys, this election has galvanized my girlfriend to respond to white nationalists in the comments section. Wants me to back her up.

How the gently caress do I deal with this? How do I teach a loved one how to shitpost? How could I teach a loved one how to shitpost?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Wikileaks hasn't done anything good since Collateral Murder, which was 6 years ago

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bad Moon posted:

He's a blight, and everything he touches withers and dies.

he's like a woman on her period, thinks a gop rep somewhere in middle america.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Bip Roberts posted:

Do you know who else ushered 1000 years of liberal darkness...

mebbe

http://www.theonion.com/article/obama-help-us-destroy-jesus-and-start-a-new-age-of-29478

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

KirbyKhan posted:

Guys, this election has galvanized my girlfriend to respond to white nationalists in the comments section. Wants me to back her up.

How the gently caress do I deal with this? How do I teach a loved one how to shitpost? How could I teach a loved one how to shitpost?

Don't.

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

Filthy Hans posted:

Wikileaks hasn't done anything good since Collateral Murder, which was 6 years ago

Even that wasn't really any good.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

KirbyKhan posted:

"My boyfriend is a total willing cuck. I gently caress black dudes on the reg it's the best."

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

SpaceDrake posted:

I love how even his replies are having none of it. Everyone is saying "nope, he's yours, own it".

It's not even a small faction, that's the entire thing. I keep beating this drum but Trump actually won by a huge margin, given how crowded the field was, especially during the early races. Only Cruz came within striking distance - everyone else was crushed and possibly had their political careers derailed by him (hi Marco). Trump's "base" is at least half of the Republican primary voting bloc - perhaps more, depending on how many Cruz supporters ended up being okay with Trump.

The GOP doesn't have a small factional problem, it has an enormous one. Nobody cares about "conservatism" anymore, assuming it even means anything. GOP voters are motivated pretty much solely by tribalism and misanthropy, and Trump mainstreamed that and made it okay to outright admit it. Re-bottling that genie is going to take a lot of work, and work that is probably beyond the GOP leadership.

You know how white people love to float out there "black on black crime" as a thing, well it looks like the white leaders have a problem on their hands and need to control their community. Literally the only solution is decent white people dragging the deplorable ones kicking and screaming out of the 19th century and into the 21st.

They are not going to listen to anyone else.

Until white people are full and willing to accept and make atonement for their deplorable history to anyone with a hint of melanin on this continent, and feel some level of shame for their actions and the actions of their fathers, and their fathers, and their fathers before them, won't poo poo change.

It's pretty much a necessity that decent white people have been avoiding, and it's putting boots to asses of the deplorables in every way possible, up to ejecting them forcibly from society.

Also, white people can keep Ben Carson. We will take Jane Elliot as fair trade.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

KirbyKhan posted:

give her a safe home base in TRUMP thread nite crew, then unleash her upon the world

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

trash person posted:

I understand Russia wanting to back Trump in the sense that Putin saw him as someone he could manipulate/take advantage of. Trump's chances always seemed so untenable though, doesn't seem like a safe bet. I mean Trump could still win but I would figure if Russia really wanted to influence a US election they'd do it more Manchurian Candidate style. Doing it the way they did not only is likely going to fail, but also make everyone in the US openly hate Russia (again).
Russia runs its clandestine operations like it runs its nuclear power plants, or its hostage crises.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

trash person posted:

This has been one of the more bizarre things. Like Assange always seemed like a major douchebag but appeared to be pure in his goal.

Hitching their wagon to Donald Trump though? Super weird. Unless they were just playing the long game, assumed Trump wouldn't win anyway, and wanted to build up all this stuff for after Hilary wins.

Wikileaks was consumed by the alt-right ever since the sweden thing.

EDIT: I don't think they are orchestrated by Russia. They are a very useful tool though.

Fangz fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Oct 9, 2016

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

trash person posted:

I realize it's like shooting fish in a barrel but CNN hosts have been straight fuckin baller the last 24 hours.

Even Don Lemon had a pair on last night. I got loaded last night watching the fireworks though and nite crewed too hard, and now baby mama is mad at me. Don't nite crew and mix liquors friends!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

KirbyKhan posted:

Buy her an account, and we'll train her to shitpost

Be warned, she might start calling you a corncob

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

KirbyKhan posted:

You cannot teach the shitpost, it can only be learned. Buy her an SA account :getin:

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Heard a rumor a six year old girl will ask what will happen to her if her parents get deported at the debate tomorrow.

:kheldragar:

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Some of those Stern Trump quotes are pretty bad. All the creeping around peeking in dressing rooms and making sure his events are full of hot instead of smart women is especially bad after the tape. I know that's Stern's shtick but still ugh.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

KirbyKhan posted:

To quote Gandhi, "Be the shitposts you wish to see in the world."

Crazy Ted fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Oct 9, 2016

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

trash person posted:

The thing you have to remember is Putin HATES Clinton for calling out his re-election as illegitimate due to all the blatant fraud in Russian elections. He doesn't necessarily want to win, though he'll take an idiot puppet ruling the US if he can. He wants to cause as much chaos as possible AND harm the perception of US elections as fair.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Charlz Guybon posted:

Heard a rumor a six year old girl will ask what will happen to her if her parents get deported at the debate tomorrow.

:kheldragar:
"I'm going to grab your pussy that's what!!" Screamed Trump as he lunged at her.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

Filthy Hans posted:

No, fuccboi or fuckboi was originally a pejorative in the fashion world describing poseurs who dressed street but didn't live the life

Yeah every time I've heard the phrase it was used to describe vaping tools who dress street but were, in fact, whiter than the most blinding sunspot.

4chan and co. seem to use it to mean something completely different though :shrug:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

trash person posted:

"My boyfriend is a total willing cuck. I gently caress black dudes on the reg it's the best."

Jazerus posted:

give her a safe home base in TRUMP thread nite crew, then unleash her upon the world

Yes, this. How can I teach a rational human being to :justpost:

Took me a years on this dead gay forum to get it together and to ride that line of caring and not caring. She's starting out at grammar attacks, we only got 2 months till this election is over.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

FuzzySlippers posted:

Some of those Stern Trump quotes are pretty bad. All the creeping around peeking in dressing rooms and making sure his events are full of hot instead of smart women is especially bad after the tape. I know that's Stern's shtick but still ugh.

On the other hand, Stern is a huge piece of poo poo so anyone who goes on his show should be maligned

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Big question I have, has anyone made sure Billy Bush isn't taking handful after handful of pills somewhere?

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

On the other hand, Stern is a huge piece of poo poo so anyone who goes on his show should be maligned

True, but in providing that platform he does the Nation a great service.

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

I just remembered it's Saturday and SNL is on tonight. I haven't watched an episode of SNL as it airs in about 10 years but I'm gonna have to tonight.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

trash person posted:

Russia wants to goad the US into hating it again. It's the only way Putin can retain power. He needs an enemy, all dictators do. They need to be able to point to someone or some place and say "you need me to protect you from them. Without me, you way of life is over."

Basically if you can't offer anything actually good, you say without me it will get a lot worse, also known as the GOP platform for decades.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

KirbyKhan posted:

i can understand the urge but trump's army is insane and you do not need to put yourselves at risk just for the satisfaction of arguing someone who will never come around to your point of view.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

BigRed0427 posted:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

In the grim brightness of the 3rd millennium, my there is only universal health care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Per CNN, sources say the GOP is mulling a scenario of Pence quitting the ticket. Probably depending on the debate performance.

• Locked thread