Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Astralis you make me so sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Astralis are an amazing upset team.

Every time they play, I get upset

:denmark:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
oh cool theres an argentina vs sweden match and we're winning but i have no idea who anyone is on either side

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArfJason posted:

oh cool theres an argentina vs sweden match and we're winning but i have no idea who anyone is on either side
All of the Swedes playing bounce around various T2/3 Swedish teams like Epsilon, Escape, and ArchAngels. For Argentina, I know JonY BoY and nbl are on 2kill, the best Argentine team.

symbolic fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Oct 8, 2016

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
"the problem is again, argentina is out of money"
wow its like this caster knows us

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

https://clips.twitch.tv/faceittv/HorribleHorseANELE

Photex go swap out that graphics card.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Thanks for reminding me something else was on, Starladder is extremely boring. Too bad this is broken :smith:

E: naturally it gets fixed as soon as I post

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Nothing like getting your confidence killed by matchmaking against DMG's as a GN3

I thought I was getting good finally :negative:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
your not

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Stop getting your confidence killed by one match. Even at the top level there are sweeps. They're still good, even in defeat.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

That looksl ike an encoder failing, I can put them in contact with my Encoder guy who just built four 4K encoders for MLG ;)

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

C9 is choking hard lol they've given up like 8 or 9 rounds in a row now

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Photex posted:

That looksl ike an encoder failing, I can put them in contact with my Encoder guy who just built four 4K encoders for MLG ;)

Can't wait to see the overcompressed 720 video that comes out of that in the end. :v:

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Now :siren: QUADRUPLE-OT :siren: between C9 and Immortals https://www.twitch.tv/faceittv

Wow, 28-24 C9 :vince:

New Zealand can eat me fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Oct 9, 2016

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
Wow that was cool

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Smol posted:

Can't wait to see the overcompressed 720 video that comes out of that in the end. :v:

Twitch just raised their bitrate limits to 6500 allowing for 1080p60 streams.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Photex posted:

How recent is this? I just recently increased my limit to 4500 from the last update. (Is there a good spot to follow this kind of poo poo anywhere? I always find out about it secondhand)

Here's the latest "fishy immortals" clip https://oddshot.tv/shot/FACEITTV/Uzp-_zll-_xPl5_tZU7Te5Hv

Not sure what's going on here https://clips.twitch.tv/faceittv/DeterminedGorillaMVGame

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
The secret to CS confidence is withering disrespect for your opponents. If you lose, they were cheating/lucky/or it wasn't your fault.

henne
May 9, 2009

by exmarx
Or the server is poo poo

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

That clip while he was flashed is fishy. It's by no means proof anyone is cheating of course. But to completely ignore the fact it looks a little suspect is pretty dumb.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y2TN68oVtY

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Photex posted:

That's pretty cool, had no idea. But still, a far cry from good 4k video.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Speaking of which, I'm MG1 and getting to the point where I feel my movement is hindering more than my aim is. Are there any tutorials or streamers I should be watching to help me with that? Most of the ones I find seem to focus on the very basics.

The thing is I feel like I'm bad at stuff like jigglewalking, shoulder peeking or just generally checking every spot quickly without being exposed when I enter a site. I can aim, stutterstep and all that, but I need help moving in a sensible way.

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
I'm the professional CS player using obvious cheats in a game watched live by thousands

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

The round before halftime on Inferno. We're in a 2v4 as T. We're wrapped into arch/CT spawn. My teammate peeks pit, kills one and dies. I book it to B, smoke off banana and jump up grill for the plant but my smoke must have been off because it left a gap. As I'm in the middle of planting a CT peeks me and whiffs 20+ shots, I finish planting and AWP him. The last two are CT and I pick one early and pick the other as he tries to pop flash in.

The guy who choked his spray ragequits and gets a 7 day ban. :tipshat: My clutch literally won us the game. And that's my story about the videogame Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
hell yeah thats what im talking about

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
then everybody on the server stood up and applauded over their microphones

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

They actually lifted me up and carried me out while chanting "videogames"

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
argentina had a 11-0 lead against turkey on the finals and then lost 16-14 lmao
qq for me argentina

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

ArfJason posted:

argentina had a 11-0 lead against turkey on the finals and then lost 16-14 lmao
qq for me argentina

QQ FOR ME ARGENTINA

THE TRUTH WILL, NEVER HURT YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Elman posted:

Speaking of which, I'm MG1 and getting to the point where I feel my movement is hindering more than my aim is. Are there any tutorials or streamers I should be watching to help me with that? Most of the ones I find seem to focus on the very basics.

The thing is I feel like I'm bad at stuff like jigglewalking, shoulder peeking or just generally checking every spot quickly without being exposed when I enter a site. I can aim, stutterstep and all that, but I need help moving in a sensible way.

It sounds more like you're making decisions too late. You rarely ever get to check every angle. You can limit the possible angles with molotovs and smokes but sooner rather than later you have to make a prediction about what angle the opposite dude is holding and go for him. With luck right after he's flashed. That goes double for retakes. If you're wrong he shoots you in the side of the head and if you're right he calls wallhacks.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
http://www.hltv.org/?pageid=247&statsfilter=2057&playerid=7148

Fr..fribbe... :(

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011
This graffiti system, wow.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I had fun on sub.io last night. I also didn't die a lot per usual. I'm either getting better or everyone was using deagles (except Dorky).

It was deagles.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
did you ever get that check up

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Luna Was Here posted:

did you ever get that check up

goons following medical advice? preposterous!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Still waiting on the VA. But it was mentioned yes.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:siren: inferno HYPE :siren:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/56vb20/counterstrike_global_offensive_prerelease_update/

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

why now

oh my god they even fixed kz servers why loving kill me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

All I can hear while looking through the screenshots is Twister from the Rocket Power GCN game saying "Oooo...pretty colors" over and over again.