Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
"Ooooh boy! Oh boy oh boy I can't WAIT for Trump to drop the October surprise! Can't wait can't wait! He's such a master strategist that he knows JUST when to release the October surprise and it's going to be so good!"

*October 7th. Night*

"Oh what a """coincidence""" that this tape was released NOW instead of any time in the last 10 years! Guy: THIS WAS PLANNED!!!!"

Master detectives those Freepers.

Also the website of CATTLE FUTURES!!! talking about ten years ago being "ancient past".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Alright, popcorn ready, warming up for debates...i can already hear Freep screaming "ABC, CNN?! :byodood: LIBERAL BIAS!!!!!" "64 dimensional chess, the way Trump's family shook hands totally owned Bill!"

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
Oh, they will go into apoplectic rage at this failure.

Pixelboy
Sep 13, 2005

Now, I know what you're thinking...
There's gonna be a lot of salt in here tomorrow......

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I dunno, he called her the devil, threatened to jail her, fought with the moderators, said she had a hate filled heart... I think it'll play well to them, if nobody else

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Ah, but at the same time he mentioned something he respected about her, obviously a liberal plant.

FALSE FLAG

Glad to see he's doubling down on assault being locker room talk. His campaign plane just slammed into the ground harder than flight 93

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

There's been a lot going around on Twitter about Pence possibly quitting as the VP candidate. That's gonna be fun.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Mors Rattus posted:

There's been a lot going around on Twitter about Pence possibly quitting as the VP candidate. That's gonna be fun.

Trump did kind of flat out contradict something Pence had said and when called on it didn't give a poo poo.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Mors Rattus posted:

God please yes. That would be the absolute best.

I still think Freep is going to declare a yuge victory for Trump at this debate. Yeah, some of them will see it for the failure it is, but a lot of them are going to view him threatening to jail her if he wins and attacking the moderator as unfair as positives.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

Pence has already since mentioned he is sticking with Trump, not gonna happen.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
poo poo, Early Cuyler is a Trump caricature

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Ambitious Spider posted:

I dunno, he called her the devil, threatened to jail her, fought with the moderators, said she had a hate filled heart... I think it'll play well to them, if nobody else

They loved it. Absolutely loved it. Freep's dark heart has finally been given the national stage for all of America to recoil from.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
There are already dozens of threads circlejerking over "Because You'd be in Jail," They think it just won him the Presidency. http://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3478555/posts

quote:

To: Vendome

THAT was the golden BB, the unlikely, well-aimed tiny round that brings the big aircraft hurtling down to the ground in a big, cart-wheeling ball of FLAME.

OH GAWD THAT WAS GOOD....!

3 posted on 10/09/2016 8:49:03 PM PDT by gaijin
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

“BECAUSE YOU’D BE IN JAIL”

Spread it.

6 posted on 10/09/2016 8:49:48 PM PDT by Uncle Miltie ("BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL")

quote:

THAT should be worth a few million votes.

8 posted on 10/09/2016 8:50:04 PM PDT by jessduntno (The mind of a liberal...deceit, desire for control, greed, contradiction and fueled by hate.)

quote:

“Because you’d be in Jail!”

In the not too distant future, pundits and historians will view that line by Trump as the greatest, most effect presidential debate lines since Reagan. That one line, just one line, will be line that moves the election to Trump.

11 posted on 10/09/2016 8:51:33 PM PDT by Timpanagos1

quote:

I think that really unnerved her. CNN is going wild over this. Naturally, CNN has proclaimed Clinton the winner 67 to 32. They did say that their audience tends to be “just a bit more democratic,” ya think?

13 posted on 10/09/2016 8:52:14 PM PDT by euram

quote:

The day after the first debate, Trump raised $18 MILLION in 24 hours. After this performance, he should raise $36 MILLION, at least.

It will be interesting to watch the 9, count them, 9 rallies over the next 6 days. Some of the venues can accommodate over 20,000 people, and I’ll be they’ll all be packed.

17 posted on 10/09/2016 8:55:02 PM PDT by euram

quote:

And then anderson pooper / tea bagger wants to tell the audience they can’t support Trump!?

Oh how I do hope the media basturds go down in flames.

This country does not need to get even with the elites and what pass for journalists. We need to get ahead and club them to death. If most people hate them all one-tenth as much as I do it will be done.

20 posted on 10/09/2016 8:56:21 PM PDT by Sequoyah101 (It feels like we have exchanged our dreams for survival. We just have a few days that don't suck.)

quote:

That took a LOT of guts for him to say that, because if SHE wins...A hardcore criminal as President, IRS at her command...Trumps got more gonads in his pocket than the entire Repunknican party put together.

23 posted on 10/09/2016 8:56:45 PM PDT by GrandJediMasterYoda (By His wounds we are healed.)

quote:

Killshot detected!

25 posted on 10/09/2016 8:57:02 PM PDT by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)

quote:

Need one of bill using that picture from tonight but in jail with some buck asking him if he wants to be the wife or the husband.

He needs to go to jail for at least pedophilia and she needs to go for crimes against the people.

Get out the guillotines. Trump for President and let’s roll some heads!

28 posted on 10/09/2016 8:59:38 PM PDT by Sequoyah101 (It feels like we have exchanged our dreams for survival. We just have a few days that don't suck.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

To: GrandJediMasterYoda

I thought so too and he meant every word of it and knew what he was doing. It was spontaneous but it is what is on his mind.

I think the man has flaws, we all do, but he is courageous.

31 posted on 10/09/2016 9:01:03 PM PDT by Sequoyah101 (It feels like we have exchanged our dreams for survival. We just have a few days that don't suck.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Oh that line will go down in the history books alright.

Freepers are the people who kept sending Preston Brooks new canes.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
I don't know if they realize that that line HORRIFIED more people than it impressed. That's not the sort of thing you threaten to do to a political opponent if you win, unless you like banana republics.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
Or are backing Adolf

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

Redeye Flight posted:

I don't know if they realize that that line HORRIFIED more people than it impressed. That's not the sort of thing you threaten to do to a political opponent if you win, unless you like banana republics.

Can't really imagine a circumstance where they would accept a clear majority of Americans going "gently caress off with that." They'd just invent some conspiracy or find an excuse to explain it away and go back to whining/keeping their powder dry.

Also they're perfectly ok with a banana republic as long as they get to be the ones at the top of the system.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Didn't McGlockenshire say he was going to do this Debate sober? I hope he's okay. :ohdear:

Trump's 'you'd be in jail' debate jab at Clinton condemned

quote:

To: Olog-hai

“an unprecedented break with U.S. political decorum “

Bwhahahahahahahaha whine from the losers at AP

Hey idiots, she broke the law, she goes to jail.

2 posted on 10/09/2016 10:26:27 PM PDT by JPJones (George Washington's Tariffs were Patriotic. Build a Wall and Build a Wall of tariffs.)

quote:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor snowflakes at the Associated Depressed are extra depressed tonight..get some Xanax and call it a night

3 posted on 10/09/2016 10:27:07 PM PDT by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

“Condemned” by her ‘RAT comrades. This wouldn’t be “unexpected”. They too should be in jail. They need to keep her out of jail or they could possibly be in there with her.

5 posted on 10/09/2016 10:27:31 PM PDT by FlingWingFlyer (From "a nation of immigrants" to a nation of illegal aliens?)

You'd be in jail too! And you! And you too!

quote:

Eric Holder should be jailed too, along with Bill Ayers.

8 posted on 10/09/2016 10:28:57 PM PDT by tumblindice (America's founding fathers, all armed conservatives)

Somewhere out there Ken Starr is smiling.

quote:

He didn’t say that. He said she deserves to be in jail, and if he wins he will see that a Special Prosecutor is appointed to investigate her.

9 posted on 10/09/2016 10:29:15 PM PDT by Robert DeLong

quote:

Yup.

Trump said he'd appoint a special prosecutor to look into her issues. Interesting that most Americans do believe she's guilty of crimes, of one sort or another.

10 posted on 10/09/2016 10:29:31 PM PDT by Thumper1960 (Trump-2016)

:ironicat:

quote:

Ari Fleischer, White House press secretary under George W. Bush and a supporter of Trump, wrote: “Winning candidates don’t threaten to put opponents in jail. Presidents don’t threaten prosecution of individuals. Trump is wrong on this.”

Political parties aren't supposed to nominate criminals. But the Bushies don't care about that.

13 posted on 10/09/2016 10:29:59 PM PDT by Hugin (Conservatism without Nationalism is a fraud.)

quote:

She’s a criminal, Eric.

Just like everyone in the government aiding and abetting the cover up of her OBVIOUS CRIMES, including the Director of the FBI and the Attorney General!

14 posted on 10/09/2016 10:30:04 PM PDT by chris37 (It's time to burn the GOP down.)

quote:

These people do not understand hyperbole or strong ideas.

Hillary would need a trial. But she has committed felonies in such great quantity that she may be convicted if there were ever fairness in this country.

It was a great comment. People who have done less have spent time behind bars. It is a possibility.

16 posted on 10/09/2016 10:30:34 PM PDT by Yaelle

quote:

LMFAO All he said was that if he were president he’d enforce the law. And we drat well need it. He said he will appoint a special prosecutor. Good, that’s fair.

These bastards are destroying the Rule Of Law every drat day. Just maybe there is a law for the Clintons??

OH, and btw on CNN before the debate they were saying that Trump’s talk on the bus was about things people go to JAIL over - So they can shove their false sense of decorum.

20 posted on 10/09/2016 10:31:17 PM PDT by Williams (Deplorable Me)

[citation needed]

quote:

To: Talisker

Eric Holder doesn’t jail thugs who attack you with baseball bats at the polls, either. They are scum and they know it.

26 posted on 10/09/2016 10:32:21 PM PDT by Williams (Deplorable Me)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JPJones

Shows just how effective and on his game DJT was tonight. The “ Trump is mean”, meme us alive and well in liberal wet dreams.

27 posted on 10/09/2016 10:32:27 PM PDT by BigEdLB (Take it Easy, Chuck. I'm Not Taking it Back -- Donald Trump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

an unprecedented break with U.S. political decorum

No, that was when the Bush family conspired with the Clinton family to release the smear video - something that was off limits for centuries before they decided they were too important to lose.

Every newspaper man in the East knew about Jack Kennedy back in the day - they said nothing about Judy Exner, Monroe and the entire army of women he was screwing.

That was considered off limits. The Clintons started this fight, Trump just ended it.

29 posted on 10/09/2016 10:32:50 PM PDT by Regulator

quote:

I don’t want to hurt your feelings Julie old girl but the majority of AMERICANS loved it!

30 posted on 10/09/2016 10:33:40 PM PDT by FlingWingFlyer (From "a nation of immigrants" to a nation of illegal aliens?)

quote:

I sure didn’t condemn Trumps suggestion that Clinton will be prosecuted and jailed by a Trump administration. Sounds good to me.

32 posted on 10/09/2016 10:33:47 PM PDT by Reno89519 (Trump/Pence or Crooked Hillary & Kreepy, The Pedo Klown)

quote:

Nice try, enemedia, but the people get it. Trump meant that with himself as President, justice would be dealt even handedly, unlike now. Based on the facts, this would inevitably lead to jail time for the Clinton`s. Trump speaks like normal folk, and normal folk understand what he meant.

38 posted on 10/09/2016 10:35:12 PM PDT by mbrfl

quote:

“In the USA we do not threaten to jail political opponents.

Tell that to Snowden!

Assange would agree with you though, you don't threaten to jail them, you threaten to murder them!

39 posted on 10/09/2016 10:35:14 PM PDT by rawcatslyentist (And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed,)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

What is Wrong with Clinton's Outfits? Looks Like a Moslim without the Hat

This one's a short one, but the title alone makes i worth a look.

quote:

What is wrong with Hillary Clinton's outfits? I have noticed that she seems to go for the pants under dress and pants under long skirt look favored by the local modern Moslims (I use the word Moslims deliberately, it is the old spelling).

At first I thought the outfits were designed to hide figure flaws or medical equipment, but the more I look at them the more I wonder whether there may be a religious component or a signaling to her Moslim Saud owners by wearing what no Western woman would ever wear in public.

Your thoughts?

1 posted on 10/09/2016 10:31:17 PM PDT by Chickensoup
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Chickensoup

I watched it with a couple friends and we all said she looked like some kind of a nun without her habit on. She also looked like a fat penguin.

2 posted on 10/09/2016 10:32:27 PM PDT by Az Joe (Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto: “In God is our trust.”)

quote:

Muslim signalling. She’s not Muslim, though - it’s not violent enough for her.

4 posted on 10/09/2016 10:33:04 PM PDT by Talisker (One who commands, must obey.)

quote:

The Muslim Huma is dressing her. Literally and figuratively.

6 posted on 10/09/2016 10:35:06 PM PDT by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

quote:

To: Az Joe

LOL. Penguin was my first thought also. Probably a silent “shout out” to the Green Weenies.

7 posted on 10/09/2016 10:35:16 PM PDT by FlingWingFlyer (From "a nation of immigrants" to a nation of illegal aliens?)

quote:

I think her pee bag is worn in front now. Her legs don’t have it any more. But she looked 6 mo pregnant now.

9 posted on 10/09/2016 10:37:57 PM PDT by Yaelle

quote:

To: Az Joe

Well I agree she looks like a nun with out a veil, but that is just it.

Traditional nun garb is medieval and unusual, as is modern Moslim garb.

She wears these odd and unusual outfits more fitting for Saudis or observant Turkey and not a modern western garment.

Also the MSM says nothing about it.

IMHO she dresses bizarrely given the location here in the states.

10 posted on 10/09/2016 10:40:14 PM PDT by Chickensoup (Leftist totalitarian governments are the biggest killer of citizens in the world.)

quote:

To: Talisker

I wondered whether she was telling Moslims that she is owned ...by them.

12 posted on 10/09/2016 10:41:49 PM PDT by Chickensoup (Leftist totalitarian governments are the biggest killer of citizens in the world.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

Hillarys embrace of mulims , her aid huma and she dresses like one .. if it walks like a duck.... . Consider in the debate she said that Muslims have been a part of the united states since the beginning , a total fat lie. She also said that we should not be at war with the Muslim faith , in total contradiction to the majority of US Christians who reject all faiths based upon works and are in a spiritual war to maintain their faith. I don't know why Trump just doesn't flatly come out and ask Hillary if her love of the faith and Muslim migrants has anything to do do with her middle east donors ..also on energy , she favors shutting down coal and fracking and keystone , why? Anything to do with her musilm l connections who oppose US energy Independence . And why does she take money from radical Muslims if she truly stands for women's rights and lbgt .... her Muslim connections needs to be hammered

14 posted on 10/09/2016 10:54:05 PM PDT by seastay

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Jagged Jim posted:

Didn't McGlockenshire say he was going to do this Debate sober? I hope he's okay. :ohdear:

The pre-debate stunt rapidly, rapidly caused me to change my mind on that.

I'll dive in tomorrow.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Jagged Jim posted:

What is wrong with Hillary Clinton's outfits?

:confused:

quote:

we all said she looked like some kind of a nun without her habit on

:confused: :confused:
(Also, the habit is the entirety of the dress, so they're essentially saying that she looked like a naked woman :v:)

quote:

Traditional nun garb is medieval and unusual, as is modern Moslim garb

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Guys, I think those freepers might just be talking out of their rear end!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Technical Analysis posted:

Either that or the timelines are converging. The paradox that is a Freeper voting democrat has so irreparably damaged the multiverse, all timelines will feel the effects, until they eventually collapse into a single timeline like some sort of temporal heat death.

and then the flash will run so fast he disintegrates in order to stop the psycho pirate and golden age superman and lois will be shunted off to a pocket dimension where, eventaully, superboy prime will punch reality until it shatters

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
I like how Freepers are so unfamiliar with women in professional positions that they don't realize they have a lot more variety in outfits than men do in the same setting. Not a suit and tie? MOSLIM!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

TRUMP PUNKED THE PRESS: Told Reporters They Were Going to Pre-Debate Presser (met rape victims)

Hey, maybe might be sorta not terrible about this?

quote:

To: Cboldt

Trump is going to make the reporters afraid to come to a press conference. There are lots of issues that they are trying to avoid even mentioning.

3 posted on 10/10/2016 4:57:51 AM PDT by Oldexpat

Nevermind

quote:

To: Oldexpat

F’n A OUTSTANDING!

5 posted on 10/10/2016 5:00:33 AM PDT by wetgundog ("Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice" -AuH2O)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: SkyPilot

Dang, I love this guy!

6 posted on 10/10/2016 5:03:38 AM PDT by bonfire

quote:

Punking the enemedia and blasting Clinton. A twofer.

7 posted on 10/10/2016 5:04:09 AM PDT by TADSLOS (Vote Trump. Defeat the Clinton Crime Syndicate. Reset America.)

It's too early for this poo poo. :suicide:

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
Do they just not comprehend that pissing off the media less than a month from election might be a bad idea?

Of course not. They just see him attack "the Enemy" and don't think a second beyond it.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Let's all take the time to thank the LA Times poll for keeping Freeper hope alive. This will pay dividends in post stumping tears.

Americans Don't Care About "P***yGate:" Trump Rebounds To 3-Point Lead In LA Times/USC Poll
Short thread, no time to pull quotes though.

Also its October 10th, so the annual 2 minutes hate threads for native Americans are making appearance.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Shame freepers automatically discount unfavorable polls since that Clinton +14 would lead to some delicious tears.

Oh well Ryan abandoning Trump will lead to plenty still and we don't want to ruin our appetites for November 9th.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Ooooh a preview of the post-election narrative:

quote:

We must choose a Christian to revitalize America (Stop letting media choose our nominees!)

Look, I'm still voting for Trump. The alternative is just too damned horrifying. And like Churchill said, "Do not hesitate to raise up a flawed man if the circumstances require it."

But consider this: These Trump tapes weren't recently leaked or discovered. The networks have been sitting on them since the primaries. They could've knocked Trump flying back in 2015 if they had wanted to, but they didn't. Can anyone reasonably deny that?

So why didn't they want to? Because they knew they had dirt on him, and they saw him as the easiest way to make sure Clinton was elected president. It's kind of odd how powerful to the "Christian Right" Matt Drudge, the National Enquirer and Milo Yiannopoulos are.

I sure will pray for Trump. He's far from irredeemable. I don't give a crap about "2 Corinthians;" what suggested he was alien to Christianity was his assertion that he had nothing to be forgiven for. Maybe now he understands that he does. I'm very much a big believer in forgiveness and redemption.

I admire that Trump immediately acknowledged and apologized for his conduct on the tape, in contrast to the Clintons conducting weeks-long investigations to figure out how they can limit and spin their crimes.

But at the same time, I believe America needs leaders who can call the nation to renewal and humility before God. But in the meantime, I'll urgently accept the man who holds off Roman or Soviet style persecution.

Not much there yet, but it will be interesting to see how many are going to risk a zot by agreeing that the dang old media tricked them into being facists.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

quote:

quote:
To: 4yearlurker

I wonder if the Pittsburgh museum gives a similar break for retirees who have paid taxes all their lives.

21 posted on 10/09/2016 11:36:35 AM PDT by Ciexyz (After eight years of Obama, I can't afford to buy nothin'.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

It's called a senior discount and literally every museum ever has it.

I don't think they make you bring your complete lifetime's tax returns with you though so I guess Obama wins again. :argh:

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

quote:

quote:
To: 4yearlurker

I wonder if the Pittsburgh museum gives a similar break for retirees who have paid taxes all their lives.

21 posted on 10/09/2016 11:36:35 AM PDT by Ciexyz (After eight years of Obama, I can't afford to buy nothin'.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Maybe they do and that's why Trump wasn't allowed in.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Ryan All But Concedes Clinton Will Be President

I'm feeling a combination of :getin: and :munch: right now.

quote:

This is despicable on Ryan's part.

He's in Hillary's camp.

LINK

1 posted on 10/10/2016 9:24:17 AM PDT by DoughtyOne
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: canalabamian

a POS of the lowest form

3 posted on 10/10/2016 9:26:27 AM PDT by max americana (fired every liberal in our company at every election cycle..and laughed at their faces (true story))

quote:

To: DoughtyOne

Traitor.

4 posted on 10/10/2016 9:26:45 AM PDT by FES0844

quote:

To: max americana

Nehlen was too weak to garner Trump’s endorsement, but I guess it wouldn’t have helped anyway. People in WI are convinced they have the winning Speaker.

6 posted on 10/10/2016 9:27:25 AM PDT by Theodore R. (Trump-Pence, 2016)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

I all but concede this jerk is toast.

8 posted on 10/10/2016 9:27:47 AM PDT by Huskrrrr

You can't trust that commie PBS!

quote:

Ryan didn’t concede anything.

You are foolish to trust PBS and post their crap here.

9 posted on 10/10/2016 9:28:03 AM PDT by Helicondelta (Deplorable)

Let the tears flow!

quote:

Paul Ryno gave obola everything he asked for. Paul Ryno has never wanted to back Trump, because of the obvious, Paul Ryno is a Rat. So he took the very first opportunity to cut and run back to his Rat party friends. He likes the lying, the corruption, the criminal, the communism, the America hating, open border Rat party.

11 posted on 10/10/2016 9:28:17 AM PDT by rigelkentaurus

quote:

He’s burned his bridges.

Trump is far better off without his so-called endorsement.

Ryan isn’t on our side, that’s for sure.

13 posted on 10/10/2016 9:28:36 AM PDT by goldstategop ((In Memory Of A Dearly Beloved Friend Who Lives In My Heart Forever))

quote:

The voters of his district need to hold their noses and vote for the Democrat in the D jersey to replace this Democrat in an R jersey.
A freshman would be far less dangerous than a turncoat Speaker.

15 posted on 10/10/2016 9:29:04 AM PDT by Lurkinanloomin (Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam , Know Peace)

quote:

Ryan, i’m gonna work to KILL the GOP you wormy POS!

16 posted on 10/10/2016 9:29:32 AM PDT by TTFlyer

quote:

When Hillary is not elected, then Ryan will not likely have his Speaker job for long. But Ryan will have his toothbrush, and the toilets in the Capitol will need cleaning.

17 posted on 10/10/2016 9:29:41 AM PDT by Carl Vehse

quote:

This cretin should lose the general but The Wisconsin Gop is brainwashed.

18 posted on 10/10/2016 9:29:51 AM PDT by Mozilla (Truth Is Stranger than Fiction.)

quote:

It must really suck to be a gop congresan who cannot determine which way the wind is blowing

19 posted on 10/10/2016 9:30:04 AM PDT by BRL

quote:

We shouldn’t limit our fire to Ryan. I refuse to vote for any R on my down ballot. They haven’t backed Trump, so as they say what goes around comes around.

26 posted on 10/10/2016 9:31:49 AM PDT by JonPreston

quote:

What does Hillary have on Ryan? He’s looking a lot like sell-out Comey, and will be totally worthless to us. The very first thing a GOP House should do is elect for Speaker someone who can’t be blackmailed by Hillary.

29 posted on 10/10/2016 9:32:15 AM PDT by txrefugee

quote:

To: rigelkentaurus

Remember the Omnibus Budget...Ryan signed on to Obama’s debt.

Nice little debate point when Hillary brings up the Republicans not backing him next time. “Why would they back me, I don’t want to enrich them, or you, by piling debt on the backs of the people.”

30 posted on 10/10/2016 9:32:21 AM PDT by Scott from the Left Coast (I'm deplorable #NeverRepublican)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Mozilla

Yes, and I sure hate to be put in the position of wanted Republicans to lose.

The Majority status is important.

We have to hold the Senate and House for Trump to accomplish what he needs to.

Can you believe Ryan actually said Congress will act as a check on Clinton?

They have checked Obama once in eight years. ONCE!

32 posted on 10/10/2016 9:32:39 AM PDT by DoughtyOne (28 days: Until Presdient Pre-elect becomes President Elect Donald J. Trump. Help is on the way!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

Ryan...you’re a traitor to the Republic.

34 posted on 10/10/2016 9:33:12 AM PDT by WKUHilltopper

quote:

Of course he does. Hasn’t this sanctimonious establishment toady been trying this from the beginning. They just can’t afford to lose their cushy positions and the dollars they squirrel away from their positions.

If this establishment isn’t the most corrupt this world has ever seen then I don’t know of another one.

One of the biggest errors in my life is that I don’t live in his district so I can vote for his opposition.

41 posted on 10/10/2016 9:35:56 AM PDT by JayAr36 (We now have a party called the Repuglicans. Disgusting!)

quote:

To: canalabamian

Not only a 9ussy, but a preemptive surrender munkey 9ussy

42 posted on 10/10/2016 9:36:24 AM PDT by alloysteel (Of course you will live in interesting times, Nobody has a choice, now.)

False... Flag?

quote:

To: Guenevere

What real answer? Post the evidence that Ryan conceded anything.

Whoever posted this article is probably a Nevertrumper trying to demoralize folks here.

43 posted on 10/10/2016 9:37:07 AM PDT by Helicondelta (Deplorable)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies]

Yes, because that's how the Speaker works.

quote:

This gutless wonder Ryan has made himself a priority firing post-Jan. 20.
“You’re fired!”
Yayyyyyyy!

45 posted on 10/10/2016 9:39:55 AM PDT by tumblindice (America's founding fathers, all armed conservatives)

quote:

If I thought the GOP was a party that uses tactics instead of feeble formulas to win elections, I would consider that this was a move on the GOP’s part to allow a prominent politician to campaign for House and Senate candidates that might have a shot in “blue” districts and states.

The GOP isn’t that kind of party, sadly. They, ironically, rely on hope and only seem to campaign against their own. This is the real Paul Ryan ... a backstabbing DC elite that seems to prefer the corrupt, one world garbage that’s destined to fail.

On a side note semi related to this ... the Bushes expressing their disgust with Donald helped him ... The Democrats lost the “blame Bush” mantra. In fact, if the Bushes wanted to hurt Trump, all W has to do is come out tomorrow with an endorsement of Trump!

46 posted on 10/10/2016 9:41:18 AM PDT by edh (I need a better tagline)

quote:

This is what they don't get

Even if Donald Trump loses this election (and it will be mostly the Republican establishments doing if he does) the GOP is never going to be the same, ever. These guys are dinosaurs they just don't know it yet. I can't say for sure what is going to happen, but I can say what is not going to happen. The days of Dole/McCain/Romney like candidates are over. Trump has flushed out the rats and I must say until Trump came along a lot of us truly thought the GOP was on our side (weak kneed as they were). It turns out we were duped, I mean seriously duped.

I'm not sure the GOP party survives if Trump loses. I honestly hope a Trump party is formed if Trump loses, whether he is the candidate or not. Whatever party forms will be a party that understands the country is lost if they don't win, it's a must win, and even if Hillary wins in 2016 my guess is Trump, if he's still interested, will win in a landslide in 2020 because four years of Hillary would wake up a lot of the left that still has a brain.

It's not over for America, but it is over the GOP as we knew it ...

47 posted on 10/10/2016 9:43:09 AM PDT by Scythian_Reborn

quote:

To: Helicondelta

Fact!......Ryan immediately disinvited Trump from an event this weekend.

The NeverTrumper is Ryan!

55 posted on 10/10/2016 9:57:43 AM PDT by Guenevere (If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 43 | View Replies]

But... Hillary!

quote:

The media is trying to drive a wedge between republicans and you are playing into it. Let’s forget about Hillary and let’s all bash Paul Ryan in the final weeks of the presidential election...

Ryan is not the enemy. His job is not to get Trump elected. His job is to keep his majority in congress.

This article is 100% rumor and Ryan already denied that it’s true.

57 posted on 10/10/2016 9:58:46 AM PDT by Helicondelta (Deplorable)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]

quote:

To: SubMareener

I understand your reasoning, but I cannot go along.

It seems unlikely that the Democrats will sign on to much of anything Trump wants to do.

Immigration?

Vetting Islamic immigrants?

A border wall?

Sanctuary cities?

The Department of Education?

The list is long, and not one of them would sign off on any of this.

I’m not willing to gamble on the Democrats seeding their power to Trump if they gained a majority. It wouldn’t happen.

Look at all the people that are against Trump, leaders from both sides of the isle. The media and almost the whole knows universe hates him. Any objection by the Democrats would be seen as courageous.

They would block everything Trump wants to do.

As for E. O.s, the only ones I will accept from Trump are the ones that undo Obama’s.

E.O.s were never designed to give dictatorial powers to the president, and their use outside of limited housekeeping purposes, are dangerous.

58 posted on 10/10/2016 10:01:05 AM PDT by DoughtyOne (28 days: Until Presdient Pre-elect becomes President Elect Donald J. Trump. Help is on the way!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

quote:

If Trump loses, Republicans are obsolete at all levels.

A far-left Supreme Court will uphold any EO from Hillary and strike down any GOP legislation at any level it doesn't like.

And, there is no chance the Republicans will have the balls to stop the onslaught of Muslim jihadists, guaranteeing we'll end up like France and Germany in the near future.

My only objective if Clinton wins is punishing RINOs like Ryan.

And, if Trump wins, pressure must be brought upon House members to elect a new speaker. Hopefully, Trump will lead the charge.

64 posted on 10/10/2016 10:05:32 AM PDT by Kazan (Trump: Pit bull, Hillary: Pound of hamburger)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

Today is shaping up to be a pretty good day.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Ryan is an IDIOT!, by Jim Robinson himself :getin:

OP:

quote:

October 10, 2016 | Jim Robinson

Posted on 10/10/2016, 1:11:33 PM by Jim Robinson

Capt'n obvious here again, but Ryan is a cowardly IDIOT and has his head up his arse!

If Hillary is allowed to win the presidency, America as a free nation is over. Amnesty and open borders will allow millions of unvetted foreigners, Muslims, drug pushers, gangsters, criminals, terrorists, etc., who will not assimilate to flood into our country to Balkanize and colonize us. And she will stack the court with God-hating, constitution-hating liberal activist judges to destroy our individual liberties. She will complete Obama's plan to transform America from a free nation to a totalitarian communist third-world hellhole.

Trump MUST win this election. drat Ryan. This is an all hands on deck effort!!

We must all unite behind OUR candidate and fight like hell!! drat the torpedoes, full speed ahead!!

If Ryan and the GOPe RINOs convince enough voters to stay home, not only does Trump lose the presidency, but we lose the House and the Senate. Hillary will have a open running field to enact her evil agenda and a God-hating, constitution-hating liberal court to uphold it.

The only solution is for all hands to fight like hell for Trump and the entire Republican ticket (though Ryan, McConnell, McCain, et al, obviously don't deserve it).

We have to vote like the very survival of our nation depends on it. Because it does.

This is a clarion call: All irredeemable deplorable hands man your battle stations!!

We have not yet begun to fight!!

For God, family, country.

quote:

To: Jim Robinson

Ryan’s a gutless coward that allows himself to be led around by the nose by the media. He’s scared to death of his own shadow, like most republicans. We want a fighter! We want TRUMP!!!

2 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:11:57 PM by TruthFactor (Hang em', Hang em' High.)

quote:

Seems that Ryan prefers the Goldman Sachs approved candidate. I think Ryan’s tentative approval of Trump was a head fake.

5 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:14:19 PM by Aria (2016: The gravy train v Donald Trump)

quote:

i’m really surprised anyone is surprised by this...i mean did anyone here want Ryno to win his primary??? We all would have been happy had he lost- correct???

Ryno will not get any push back from clinton when he drops another one of his horsecrap budgets unlike what the reaction would be from Trump- why would he want Trump to win??

this is nothing more than fodder for the left wing media...

8 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:15:41 PM by God luvs America (63.5 million pay no income tax and vote for DemoKrats...)

quote:

The GOP is DEAD, they just don’t know it yet!

10 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:15:55 PM by roses of sharon ("Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise." Luke 23:43)

quote:

I feel the same sympathy for Wisconsin as I do for Utah...

There are some Trump supporters in Wisconsin that don’t like RINO RYAN the same as there are Trump supporters in Utah that don’t like the RINO MORMONS...

So...Wisconsin and Utah...we Trump Supporters need to have a meeting and decide what to do with these ‘Traitors’ that are trying to take OUR COUNTRY away from US!!!

11 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:16:17 PM by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence 100%)

quote:

Yes Paul Ryan is an idiot.
I’ve been saying that every since he came up with that first budget.
I can’t believe they made him speaker!
Time to reverse that decision. If Ryan can’t support Trump over Clinton, he needs to resign his chair and his office.

He just got shouted down by Trump supporters at his own rally. You’d think he’d take a hint.

14 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:17:21 PM by DannyTN

quote:

The voters of his district need to hold their noses and vote for the Democrat in the D jersey to replace this Democrat in an R jersey.
A freshman would be far less dangerous than a turncoat Speaker.

16 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:18:50 PM by Lurkinanloomin (Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam , Know Peace)

quote:

"but Ryan is a cowardly IDIOT and has his head up his arse!"

I respectfully disagree. He has his head up Hillary's arse.
17 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:19:40 PM by Enterprise ("Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire)

The dam is cracking :getin:

quote:

To: AC Beach Patrol

You are right, and there is another story coming out about a ‘Jane Doe’ lawsuit filed in California that was kicked out of court and now filed in a New York Court by the ‘same Jane Doe’ over the same thing, this time it’s a Clinton hack as a Judge that will be presiding over it...

I was told: “The rest of the days to Nov. 8th are going to be very, very hard...fasten your seat belts”...

20 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:20:43 PM by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence 100%)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

Ryan is a traitor.

22 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:21:12 PM by ColdOne ((poochie... Tasha 2000~3/14/11~USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!)

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

And another thread!

[Deplorable Traitor] Paul Ryan Will No Longer Defend Trump

quote:

To: ResistanceMedia

Defeat Ryan pure and simple.

2 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:52:50 PM by Williams (Deplorable Me)

quote:

Paul Ryan was handpicked to push amnesty/bad trade by him mentor and the LOBBYIST IMMIGRATION LAWYER who brought him to Wash. DC....CESAR CONDA, yes, the same one who owns Marco Rubio!

Reelecting Ryan is the worst thing that could have happened. He’s a bought and paid for traitor.

4 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:53:21 PM by AuntB (Trump is our Ben Franklin - Brilliant, Boisterous, Brave and ALL AMERICAN!)

quote:

Trump doesn’t need Ryan... he won’t care

5 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:54:11 PM by Mr. K (Trump is running against EVERYONE. The Democrats, The Media, and the establishment GOP)

quote:

Hilarious. Read the article. That little punk had to come back on the conference call 45 minutes later and say he was not withdrawing his endorsement of trump. Mark my words, Paul Ryan is an absolute disaster for the Republican party at all levels.

7 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:54:32 PM by Williams (Deplorable Me)

quote:

Why is this a story to begin with? When did he really honestly support Trump (save for the half assed effort last week before the silly tape was relesed)?

8 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:54:50 PM by OttawaFreeper ("If I had to go to war again, I'd bring lacrosse players" Conn Smythe)

quote:

Poster boy for #cuckservative.

13 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:55:47 PM by cdcdawg

quote:

What a bastard!! He “endorsed” Trump, so Trump could swing his support to him instead of Paul Nehlen.....

Now the traitor POS stabs Trump in the back.

Paul Ryan IS the Vicious Snake!!

16 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:56:37 PM by ObozoMustGo2012

quote:

To: Williams

Agree. Vote for the other democrat in the general.

19 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:57:33 PM by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small pittanc)

quote:

if this is a correct report, Ryan’s just committed political suicide

23 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:58:26 PM by faithhopecharity ("Politicians are not born. They're excreted." Marcus Tullius Cicero.)

quote:

I’d never want to go into combat with Ryan. He’d shoot his battle buddies in the back and surrender to the enemy before the war started. What a feckless coward.

When is Wisconsin going to flush this despicable little turd?

25 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:59:00 PM by Lions Gate

quote:

Ryan just doomed his election as speaker.

He has forfeited the support of conservative Republicans in the House.

If Hillary wins, Ryan will bear part of the responsibility.

If Trump wins, Ryan will not have the support of the new chief executive.

He might as well announce his withdrawal now, so that Republicans can plan for the choice of a new Speaker.
31 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:00:54 PM by justlurking

quote:

To: IVAXMAN

Have Ryan investigated and destroy him is the best option.

34 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:01:51 PM by DarthVader (Politicians govern out of self interest, Statesmen govern for a Vision greater than themselves)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

Posted in big, red, bold letters.

quote:

Resign, Ryan!!
45 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:11:54 PM by Paine in the Neck ( Socialism consumes EVERYTHING!)

quote:

Not deplorable traitor, since he never considered himself as a part of the deplorables in the first place.

Instead he is a despicable traitor Judas goathumper. Ah, but he will reap what he sows, and it won't be a positive bountiful harvest either.
59 posted on 10/10/2016, 1:31:00 PM by Robert DeLong

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Even if Donald Trump loses this election (and it will be mostly the Republican establishments doing if he does) the GOP is never going to be the same, ever.
The GOP establishment didn't do enough to assert control over their party during the primaries, and this election will bring about the end of the Republican party. A Good Post.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I'm like a kid in a candy store, only instead of buckets of candy it's buckets of pure bile.

From Attention RNC this is a serious warning: The kamikaze fleet is revving up its engines, a vanity thread by freeper jmaroneps37.

the OP posted:

I’ll get right to it; if you don’t get the Victory Fund back up and working for Donald Trump you will destroy Trump, destroy America and destroy the Republican Party because we will destroy you.

Trump supporters have a deep wide and continuous well of enthusiasm for saving America and we will not stand by and reward you for your treachery. You represent the politics as usual that people hate. Do you hear that? You are everything we hate about politics.

Although it is a sure thing that your media friends will now start churning out polls showing that the America public “just loves” Congressional Republicans; they will be false and you know it. Believe them at your own peril.

The only enthusiasm in this election is among Trump supporters. That enthusiasm currently gives him an 11 point edge in enthusiasm among his supporters versus Hillary Clinton’s supporters. On Friday Fox News reported the spread to be 70/57 so it is growing not fading.

This 11 point enthusiasm is spread evenly across all groups. Nevertheless, White men are especially enthused about Trump (look these things up, I won’t do your work for you) and these supporters will not vote for your candidates when they recognize your treachery.

Your candidates have an 11% approval rating. Regardless of what the media has been feeding you; if Trump gives the word, even in the abstract, millions of voters will walk in, vote Trump and stop right there.

A sizable portion of Trump’s supporters are people who have not voted in years, have never voted and/or are Democrats or former Democrats who will have no trouble at all stopping after they vote for Donald Trump.

Your cowardly retreat has merely reinforced the feeling of betrayal a large majority of rank and file Republicans have when they think of you.

If you want to pull another 2006 the Democrats will be only too happy to help you as they did then. If you don’t make a quick reversal YOU will invigorate Democrats by giving them hope of winning.

If your cowardice leads to Trump’s defeat YOU, not Trump, will have the blood and destroyed lives of at least four generations of Americans, many yet to be born, on your hands.

Millions of voters will see YOU not Trump as the cause of our European-like misery in the future and the Republican Party will be relegated to a well- deserved status of permeant minority for decades. Your Party be back to its weak ineffective 1930s levels.

We are revving up the engines of our kamikaze planes right now. As we fly to the polls we will gladly grab your arm and pull you over the cliff with us. Don't doubt that.

Please come to your senses and get back to work. Time is short and we have to pull together to save America.

Oh and remember, there are just so many jobs on K Street and many of you will be not only unemployed but unemployable. Nobody likes a quisling.

why did you stop

keep going

I'm so close

quote:

To: jmaroneps37

Absolutely. I want Ryan defeated at a minimum. If no support for Trump, the others are finished as well.

Who the Hell do they think they are selling my country out those traitors!

No open borders! No amnesty! No muslim America!

4 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:05:03 AM by Williams (Deplorable Me)

quote:

Until the GOP straightens their collective asses out and gets behind Trump, on Nov. 8, I will vote for Trump, AND ONLY Trump on the ballot. Hell, if they piss me off more, I might do the unthinkable and pull the lever for the Dems, just out of spite. Because let’s face it, Trump will face the same deadlock from deadbeats in Congress, whether it be from R or D Reps/Senators.

7 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:06:33 AM by ObozoMustGo2012

quote:

Prosecute traitors to the Republic.

10 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:07:24 AM by WKUHilltopper

quote:

Unless my down-ticket Republicans come out in public support of Donald Trump, I will not give them my vote.

16 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:09:04 AM by ryderann

Freepers... roleplay?

quote:

Ensign Okumora reporting for duty. I've voted straight Republican since Ronald Reagan. I will will vote for Trump but have no intention of voting for a Republican again. I won't vote Republican ever again. Ask my wife if I honor promises. Traitors are much worse than enemies.

Now I must go and fire up my Model 52c Zero. ;-)

18 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:10:24 AM by AC Beach Patrol

quote:

All these ‘righteous, uneducated, pink laced pantie wearing’ libs in Republican clothes are just as stupid as the women on “The View”...

Look at George H. W. Bush; Lyndon Baines Johnson; John Fitzgerald Kennedy; Theodore Kennedy; Dwight David Eisenhower; and the list goes on, all of them, EVERYONE ONE OF THEM said worse words and had affairs with women OUTSIDE THEIR MARRIAGES, but that's ok...right...

But Trump says some ‘locker room’ talk that men AND women have said worse and it is enough to run and hide...

And by the way, I loved the look on the ‘bent one’s’ face last night when those women walked in and sat down...and you could see it threw ROTTEN right off track...best drat election EVER!!!

19 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:11:37 AM by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence 100%)

quote:

To: Scott from the Left Coast

“As to the Republicans in Congress, I’m gone. I will not vote for them, they have until Nov. 8 to make it right and come out strong for Trump in every way. They don’t I stay gone. Forever.’

I hear you. Today I just informed the offices of John Thune & Dennis Daugaard here in SD that I no longer support them as a result of their decision to unendorse Trump. They- as well as all Republicans- could have handled the situation like Mike Pence but chose to go nuclear. The establishment never cared for DJT and just wanted a reason to dump them.

By the end of today I will be a registered Independent.

23 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:13:17 AM by Navin Johnson

quote:

The GOP long ago decided that they would pretend to like their base for the purposes of getting elected but the relationship ended there, once in office their contempt for the base could be asserted. The only difference between this elections and past ones from the GOP perspective is they've decided this time they'd rather lose without their base than win with it. That's the party hacks, not Trump. He has the base locked up, he worked to do it and we all believe he means it. It's one major reason they hate him so, he has affection for the base they revile so and wish would slink away.

By the way, that's most of us they revile. They despise us as much and probably more, truth be told, than Hillary and her ilk. Because unlike her, they resent having to pretend to like us and beg us for money and votes every 2 or 4 or 6 years. They resent having to lie that they are pro life, pro second amendment, pro America, against illegal immigration, not globalists. It embarrasses them to say God Bless America and salute the flag, it's so ... low rent (in their view). They likely get razzed at the cocktail parties over it all. And they hate us for it.

25 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:14:19 AM by pepsi_junkie (ui)

Full-on voter intimidation has been achieved.

quote:

My Trump signs and stickers all get displayed Saturday Nov. 5.

Spending day outside my precinct this election. With purple ink pads and cameras, taking pics of people exiting all day long. If any hints of fraud, will join the fray.

Honk the car horn a lot when driving on election day - Trumpets for trump.

We need a new party. GOP/RNC can not,will not represent me. How about hxxp://home.conservativepartyusa.org/national-platform/ ?

28 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:19:45 AM by polymuser (Enough is enough!)

quote:

To: tiki

I intend to vote for their opponents, no write ins. I want my message to be load and clear.

32 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:22:07 AM by Duchess47 ("One day I will leave this world and dream myself to Reality" Crazy Horse)

quote:

To: ObozoMustGo2012

Well .. I don’t give a drat what the DemocRATS/RepublicRATS do .. I’M VOTING FOR TRUMP.

And .. if you don’t have the BALLS to do the same; why the hell are you on FR ..???????

35 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:26:39 AM by CyberAnt (Peace through Strength)

quote:

To: Navin Johnson

The establishment never cared for DJT and just wanted a reason to dump them.

This happened too quickly, and too smoothly, to have been a surprise to any of the GOP defectors. No, this was an inside hit job orchestrated by Ryan. The democrats made him aware of this at least a week before it was released, and Ryan was quietly sounding out and lining up the co-conspirators during that time. They all fell into line with the very similarly written pre-scripted press releases.

In politics, nothing happens by coincidence.

37 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:28:40 AM by henkster (Better to be Pavlov's Dog than Schroedinger's Cat)

Yeah, freeper RP.

quote:

To: AC Beach Patrol

Ensign Okumora reporting for duty

Samurai Sailor76 will have his last cup of Saki, write his death poem and take to the skies Nov. 8th.

I will vote for Trump
I will vote against Marco Rubio
I will vote against David Jolly

Sayonara GOP the divine wind is long overdue!

[image: KAMIKAZE: NO SURRENDER]

45 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:37:23 AM by sailor76 (GO TRUMP!!! Make America Great Again!)

quote:

I for one will be leaving the bubble by Marco Rubio’s name BLANK

The stupid traitor needs to loose his seat .

Doesn’t show up for work ,
surely does not represent me when he votes for amnesty ,
gives away the internet , and has the nerve to dis Trump right before the election.
I don’t for vote democrats and joker is helping elect Hitlery.
He is not worth the energy to pencil in the bubble by his name.

WE ARE FED UP

50 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:44:16 AM by Lera ( 1 Corinthians 15:1-4)

quote:

To: HarleyLady27; jmaroneps37; Diogenesis; Duchess47; V K Lee; hoosiermama; Liz; MinuteGal; ...

This is an outrage!

I just clicked on to the GOP site....NO pics of Trump/Pence, anywhere!!

Look at their “take back the White House” page....NO pic of Trump....the GOP NOMINEE!!

I called their donation hotline — 877-340-8969 — and talked to a donations staffer. Here is what she had to say, when I asked why no pics of our nominee...

“I don’t what is happening, or why this is happening. There is some sort of protest going on with the RNC”.

I proceded to give her the what for, regarding what is happening to Trump and that as a LONG TIME Pubbie donor....since Reagan....I am FINISHED with LIARS like Paul Ryan and the rest of the elitist RINO’s who want Hillary to win, so Lyin Ryan can get in, in 2020.

NEVER GOPe
NEVER LyinRyan

53 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:47:55 AM by Jane Long (Go Trump, go! Make America Safe Again : )

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Freep is all over the map today.

From The Morning After a vanity thread posted by freeper keat

It was posted one hour before I'm writing this. Paul Ryan was four hours ago. Post-pussygrab pre-debate polling was three hours ago, demonstrating a significant shift in favor of Clinton while she still lead almost every national poll.

Keep those facts in mind as you read the OP.

the OP posted:

It's probably time to start a discussion on how things could go down on November 9th, the morning after Trump's victory. I mean, things could get a little crazy with our progressive friends and neighbors.

Yeeeeeup.

quote:

To: keat

The Porn shops and bars in Utah are going to be packed!!!

2 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:16:45 AM by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence 100%)

quote:

Nope it will be a perfectly normal day. Most of our Leftist friends scream and holler a great deal but they do little.

3 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:17:30 AM by MNJohnnie ( Tyranny, like Hell, is not easily conquered)

quote:

Invite them to try out the local gun range with your “friend’s” gun folowed by a stop at the local ammo store.

4 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:18:27 AM by Paladin2 (auto spelchk? BWAhaha2haaa.....I aint't likely fixin' nuttin'. Blame it on the Bossa Nova...)

quote:

When the lefties start their whining and complaining, simply ask them if their passports are up to date and their visa application has been filed, then offer to provide moving boxes.

5 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:20:28 AM by Two Kids' Dad (((( Hillary Clinton is a felon. As yet unindicted, but a felon nonetheless ))))

Freeper LS drops the facade.

quote:

You will already see back room machinations with the GOPe to abet and assist Obama in passing every destructive measure they can.

9 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:21:44 AM by LS ("Castles Made of Sand, Fall in the Sea . . . Eventually" (Hendrix))

quote:

Given the unified effort of the elites to thwart the People’s rebellion at the voting booth, I fully expect shenanigans that will attempt to give She Who Shall Not Be Named the win, unless the People vote in such overwhelming numbers that it isn’t feasible. That said, I don’t think it will be close. President Trump it will be.

10 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:21:58 AM by TheDon (BO must be replaced immediately for the good of the nation and the world!)

Freeper utahagen brings in a reality check.

quote:

I work on Wall Street. People here assume HRC is going to win in a landslide. When/if Trump wins, they are going to be flabbergasted. The TV is on here at work — volume off — and MSNBC keeps flashing that HRC is up 10 points in the latest polls. I don’t know what really is happening, but I can tell you these folks don’t thinks there’s an even 1% chance Trump will win.

12 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:22:56 AM by utahagen

quote:

The first thing we will be seeing is a lot of illegals self deporting.

They will be at the San Diego border going south into Mexico. The Mexican government is going to have to deal with 10 million of their welfare leaches when they get kicked out of the USA. Starting with Whore-hay Ramos of Univision.

13 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:23:41 AM by Flavious_Maximus

quote:

I predict, a la "Brexit", that progressives will be calling for a "do-over".

"Rampant fraud and disenfranchisement" will be the excuse.

If Hillary! concedes, it will be because "America just isn't ready for a female president" with sexism as the implication.

You heard it here first....

18 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:27:57 AM by wbill

Oh good, I finally get to bold something.

quote:

To: MNJohnnie

Before BLM we had Feruson, et-al.

And Watts, as well as other “acting out because things didn’t go their way” events.

If Trump gets elected, it will be the grandady of “things didn’t go their way.” It may leave a mark.

25 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:45:23 AM by Mr. Douglas (Today is your life. What are you going to do with it?)

So yeah, full on and complete denial in this thread. Only two total posts even imagined Trump losing.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Schieffer: Presidential Debate ‘Was Just Disgraceful’ posted by freeper SkyPilot

the article posted:

Bob Schieffer was not a fan of Sunday night’s presidential debate.

The CBS News contributor and former “Face the Nation” host called the debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump “disgraceful.” How have we come to this? This is supposed to be a campaign for the most powerful office of the land. Here we’re marching in women into the hall who supposed to have some relationship with one of the candidate’s spouses. What’s that supposed to prove?” Schieffer said, citing women who claim former President Bill Clinton of sexual assault sitting in Trump’s box at the debate. “I mean this is what they do in Banana Republic. This is the United States of America.

“I just hope to God I don’t see another campaign like this one. America can do better than what we have seen here tonight. This was just disgraceful,” Schieffer said.

Freep is, of course, having none of it.

quote:

It was disgraceful because your candidate Hillary Clinton lost her @ss. Bob please go away. You are way past your expiration date.

2 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:52:17 AM by Parley Baer

Later today I'm going to go back to the pre-debate newsconference stunt that Trump pulled and get freeper reactions. I suspect that they'll look just like this.

quote:

Well Bob, it’s like this .. YOU AND YOUR CRONIES COULDN’T BE BOTHERED TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT BILL CLINTON.

I hope it really upsets you .. I hope it embarrassed you; you should be upset .. you FAILED to do your job and expose Bill Clinton’s habit of RAPING AND GROPING WOMEN.

Give me a break..!!!! It’s all the Bob’s in the DemocRAT party who made this debate possible - AND NECESSARY.

6 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:56:42 AM by CyberAnt (Peace through Strength)

quote:

If you want to look at disgraceful Bob, look in the mirror.

Since the 1st question at the 1st GOP debate, this has been a media clown show focused wholly on infantile irrelevances.

The Junk Media has turned this campaign into Reality TV. The Media has time and time and time again been focusing the debate on irrelevances about “Tone and Style because on the substantive issues, Hillary Clinton loses badly.

8 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:57:25 AM by MNJohnnie ( Tyranny, like Hell, is not easily conquered)

So far today we've seen them throw everything and everyone under the bus... except for Trump and themselves.

quote:

Hey Bob..... you know what WE THE PEOPLE think?

I’ll tell you. WE are DELIGHTED to see someone with a pair of brass ones take on you losers that keep telling us in flyover country that YOU KNOW BEST. Your little above the law Clintoon, had her fanny handed to her last night.

I personally LOVED it. He was cool as a cucumber. We’re sick of this. It was 3 against 1 last night, you and everyone else knew it. Bubba had to choke when he saw them all in one spot. Hillary was put on defense. About darn time.

What else you want to know. WE WILL HELP Donald J Trump win on November 8.

amen.

9 posted on 10/10/2016, 11:58:18 AM by WaterWeWaitinFor ("We will be one people under one God, saluting one American flag". DJT 9/12/16)

quote:

All their quiver contains is Trumps potty words! Wow! Panic!
The debate exposed the truth 25 years of exposed corruption and ineffective leadership.
They just can't handle the truth!
God Bless Donald Trump!
God blessed America with Trumps victory!
Keep praying for revelation of the evil globalists.

12 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:00:17 PM by right way right (May we remain sober over mere men, for God really is our one and only true hope.)

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Wait, Bush Sr. cheated on his wife?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Here's another one on how Paul Ryan will no longer campaign with Donald Trump posted by freeper ChicagoConservative27

Just in case you somehow missed all of today's posts,

the article posted:

Speaker Paul Ryan told House Republicans Monday that he won’t campaign with — or defend — Donald Trump and he urged his members to “do what’s best for you” in the month left before Election Day.

In a stinging rebuke to his party’s presidential nominee, the nation’s top elected Republican told fellow GOP members in a conference call that protecting the party’s House majority must be their priority going forward.

“The speaker is going to spend the next month focused entirely on protecting our congressional majorities,” Ryan’s spokeswoman, AshLee Strong, said in a statement.

quote:

To: TheConservativeBanker

Those GOPe POS are pissed because Trump won and not one of their pussy RINO candidates.

4 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:04:21 PM by ChicagoConservative27

Freepers exist only in the upsidedownverse.

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27

Ryan would hurt Trump if he appears with him.

Ryan wants to help the down ballot republicans? He just lost my vote for the down ballot republicans. Is he that damned stupid and out of touch? I think he is.

10 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:06:09 PM by Terry Mross (This country will fail to exist in my lifetime. And I'm gettin' up there in age.)

quote:

Ryan needs to leave congress. Move to France and be with the other pussies.

11 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:09:52 PM by dragonblustar

I really hope that the pussygrab lingo stays with them.

quote:

We need to vote these pussycons out.

19 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:14:13 PM by RedWulf (Trump:Front Lines. Obama: Back Nine. Hillary:Nap Time.)

Freeper El Cid can see the future.

quote:

If I were in Ryan's district, I'd vote for the Democrat/Commie.
If I were the Democrat/Commie candidate I'd reach out to the Republican voters
and acknowledge the ideological differences but say that at least I wasn't a backstabber, and if they didn't like my service over the next two years, they could vote for someone else the next time.

23 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:14:25 PM by El Cid (Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house...)

quote:

Lots of busy signals in Ryan’s office phones. Apparently he’s hearing from voters who aren’t really supportive of his endorsement of Hillary (by shunning Trump).

27 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:15:06 PM by From The Deer Stand

Hi savagesusie!

quote:

Ryan is controlled —bought and owned—by the psychopathic sodomites and this is ALL planned—prior to when the Donald gained the nomination. They have to flip Good and Evil-—destroy ANYONE WHO DARES SAY THE TRUTH.

Trump is as easily destroyed as ANYONE (a little less so because of his money) since the sodomites have complete control of MSM and NSA spy system—”Patriot” act—LOLOLOLOL of over 10 years.....set up to do just THIS, so they can get TOTAL control of EVERYTHING YOU “think”........Trump is fighting the Satanists and they are so close at controlling every single child’s mind to make them ALL into satanists-—debauched, immoral people who are easily controlled and BRIBED like Paul Ryan—just an evil puppet.

The criminals who sold out America for the last 60 years are desperate to destroy Christianity and end the minds which created the Age of Reason and the Constitution of the USA.

They want dumb, brainwashed slaves for the corporations/State.

33 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:21:11 PM by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

Today's mantra.

quote:

To: magna carta

Check the web site. DO NOT support the Uniparty. Be sure to donate directly to DJT.

37 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:24:59 PM by gathersnomoss

It's not like they aren't still surrounded by reality, it's just that they choose to ignore it.

quote:

To: From The Deer Stand

I have heard at least a half dozen times on the radio this morning that Speaker Ryan has conceded that Hillary Clinton will be our next president - because he refuses to “defend” Trump or campaign with him.

So, yes - this is certainly being touted as Ryan actively supporting Hillary.

I say we start a mail campaign to Ryan - everyone simply put a Hillary for President bumper sticker in an envelope and nothing else - and mail it to him.

45 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:31:23 PM by Ladysforest (Racism, misogyny, bigotry, xenophobia and vulgarity - with just a smattering of threats and violence)

I LOLed IRL

quote:

Ryan plans to regrown his Beard and go in hiding

47 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:32:41 PM by butlerweave

Scorched earth!

quote:

If Trump loses, I hope he offers very hefty rewards for recordings of all these holier-than-thou hypocrites and then releases them during their next elections.

51 posted on 10/10/2016, 12:59:51 PM by Yogafist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Man, earlier this year, I would wonder, "Is this the start of the next party realignment that kids will be reading about in history books in 2060?" and then I would be like "eh, I'm getting ahead of myself", but now I'm really starting to think.