Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

And my computer died today. My new poo poo better come in the mail when New Inferno goes live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

fennesz posted:

And my computer died today. My new poo poo better come in the mail when New Inferno goes live.

Infernew, please.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Dude I think only other inferni can say that too each other

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

I was upset about the lack of Car on Banana, but the removal of the lovely arches made up for it

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

it doesnt look as claustrophobic as the old one

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Wait do those bars make it so you can't cross through mexi anymore?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
looks really good

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Luna Was Here posted:

Wait do those bars make it so you can't cross through mexi anymore?

if my assumption is correct, you can now run through mexico but have to crouch the bar to at least not make it insanely fast

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The new pit looks better. As in it isn't a total poo poo spot you need to throw grenades while exposing yourself to it to have a remote chance of clearing it mess.

Visually it doesn't appeal to me but roughly a minute after I play it I'll stop giving much of a poo poo.

There doesn't seem to be a gap in new box. If you aimed at the gap and fired you had a good chance to kill someone on a retake because its such a convenient spot to peek from but if they have to widepeek out of cover that's alright

and coils looks like way less of a motherfucker spot.

If the new map fixes the issue of being ct sided through brutal chokepoints where the cts have to show very little into a map more like mirage wheres the cts have the advantage through multiple points where they can be aggressive thats cool.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
Uhh... Uhh.... well tonight, and uhhh while relaxing before bed, I did something..

Factory new marble fade gut knife. I love gut knifes... most people don't but I think they're awesome looking.....

Audax fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Oct 11, 2016

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Wow. Anyone that missed Fnatic vs. NiP at ECS should watch it. Online CS, but Fnatic is looking unstoppable, even against a strong NiP. Sad I missed it live.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Famethrowa posted:

Wow. Anyone that missed Fnatic vs. NiP at ECS should watch it. Online CS, but Fnatic is looking unstoppable, even against a strong NiP. Sad I missed it live.

Cache: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBhdN6RhDY&t=217s

Overpass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i3mVFobiDM&t=45s

Overpass was really good, Cache is still good but not as exciting

New Zealand can eat me fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Oct 11, 2016

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
New inferno looks pretty nice, hopefully they'll fix at least some of the glitches before they move it onto the live client.

I really wonder what map they'll replace in the active map pool, though. Overpass? It better not be mirage.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Bohemian Nights posted:

New inferno looks pretty nice, hopefully they'll fix at least some of the glitches before they move it onto the live client.

I really wonder what map they'll replace in the active map pool, though. Overpass? It better not be mirage.

Hopefully it's dust2

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Will be way easier to find the ct domes in the new inferno. map looks uglier but whatever, its inferno, the best map.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Looks like 1.6 version. What does apps look like?

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Jeza posted:

Looks like 1.6 version. What does apps look like?

It's wider and there's no dark room, just a small gap to the left of the stairs.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

New Zealand can eat me posted:

Cache is still good but not as exciting

Only because Fnatic played like murder machines. Wenton was hitting every headshot.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

I wish they'd fix the player models. Missing an awp shot cause you only hit clothing is incredibly annoying.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
im eagerly awaiting the jnco update

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
Upon demo review I shot between the jeans and the chain wallet... BS

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Garfu posted:

Upon demo review I shot between the jeans and the chain wallet... BS

RIP my Tomagachi though

stump collector
May 28, 2007
officer maggot should be the next CT model

Kwilty
May 31, 2011

Why wouldn't they release a workshop version of Infernew so that you can play it on our server?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/astralisgg/status/785849270838652929

:staredog:

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
He seems to have been replaced by a child. Maybe Xyp9x will be their IGL in the future. Or maybe it means nothing at all.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Jeza posted:

He seems to have been replaced by a child. Maybe Xyp9x will be their IGL in the future. Or maybe it means nothing at all.
I think they want gla1ve but because of ESL Pro League rules (I think), they have to use this kid since he's not currently in Pro League?

e:

quote:

Anton has not participated in any ESEA leagues this season and is thus eligible to play in ESL Pro League Season 4.

symbolic fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Oct 11, 2016

Tirux
Apr 28, 2010

The wolf is at your door.
Hello guys,

I have recently started playing this game again and yesterday I made a prank to a friend in a competitive match by doing a headshot in his head at the last round (we were going to lose anyway).

Got a 30min ban, but would this also affect my rank? I am kinda regretting it now.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

IIIRC, the game uninstalls itself automatically if you do that sort of thing too many times

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Tirux posted:

Hello guys,

I have recently started playing this game again and yesterday I made a prank to a friend in a competitive match by doing a headshot in his head at the last round (we were going to lose anyway).

Got a 30min ban, but would this also affect my rank? I am kinda regretting it now.

Stop doing this. Nobody likes it

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I make pranks to my friends all the time. What's the big deal

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
please do not make pranks in the heads of you friends

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
I don't understand why ESEA leagues are affecting it. Can someone explain?

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Famethrowa posted:

Only because Fnatic played like murder machines. Wenton was hitting every headshot.

Wenton went HUGE that game, I think he got at least 2-3 entry 2Ks, just totally busting a site wide open

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Awesome Welles posted:

IIIRC, the game uninstalls itself automatically if you do that sort of thing too many times

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Tirux posted:

Hello guys,

You don't get kicked for a single TK so stop doing that poo poo altogether

Opal
May 10, 2005

some by their splendor rival the colors of the painters, others the flame of burning sulphur or of fire quickened by oil.
God drat it Astralis

Tirux
Apr 28, 2010

The wolf is at your door.

Katana Gomai posted:

You don't get kicked for a single TK so stop doing that poo poo altogether

you do if you kill your teammate right at the beginning of the round

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Don't do that, hope this helps

I love when the pros start the witch hunts :allears: