Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Grozz Nuy posted:

What is the point of the weird capitalization in Sanity? It's not even properly intercapped like some lovely message board handle circa 2003!
Why does ReDragon do that too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Kyle's uncle Bobby told him it was cool

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
If Full Sail didn't pop for Roddy they can all get hosed.

Jerusalem posted:

Good Lord. Mickie James AND Kenny Dykstra just randomly back in WWE, what's next? Chris Hero? Could Chris Hero be next? Please? PLEASE!?! :pray:

WWE doesn't deserve Chris Hero. They had their chance.

achillesforever6 posted:

Why does ReDragon do that too?

reDRagon was originally formed via their mutual feud with Davey Richards, iirc, hence the capitalization of DR. Which means the name of the team makes no sense now that Davey burned his bridges with ROH, but it had name recognition by that point so why change it?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Chris hero should be WWE champ in my actual opinion.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Grozz Nuy posted:

WWE doesn't deserve Chris Hero. They had their chance.

This is true.

The_Rob posted:

Chris hero should be WWE champ in my actual opinion.

This is also true.

Anyway, now we've had two independent confirmations (by Grozz Nuy and The_Rob) that Chris Hero is coming back, I am very excited about Chris Hero coming back!

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

If Chris Hero came back, would he be Chris Hero or Kassius Ohno?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Mickie James's deal with NXT was only put together in the last couple of days according to Meltzer. I wonder if the original idea was for Trish Stratus. The show is in Toronto.

But Meltzer seems to think they double guessed Ember vs Asuka.

We've covered Chris Hero in the past guys. Him and NXT were talking a couple of months ago.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Jerusalem posted:

This is true.

This is also true.

Anyway, now we've had two independent confirmations (by Grozz Nuy and The_Rob) that Chris Hero is coming back, I am very excited about Chris Hero coming back!

That's why they call us the nation of scoopnation.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

rovert posted:

Chris Hero in the past

Chris Hero is the future!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Baron Corbyn posted:

If Chris Hero came back, would he be Chris Hero or Kassius Ohno?

I hope Kassius Ohno. He can get beaten up by Kevin Owens for stealing his fat guy with a KO Gimmick.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

as long as they are throwing experienced women wrestlers from around the world at Asuka to buy time for Ember to rise in the rankings, just go full hog and get LuFisto to face Asuka next, unless of course they're saving her for whenever they want to do the rumored Women's Invitational thing

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i think they save trish for sasha or charlotte but she's pregnant again iirc. but at least one post-womens revolution return match seems inevitable

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

It's too bad it's probably too late to try and poach Gail Kim for Takeover.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

It's too bad it's probably too late to try and poach Gail Kim for Takeover.

Might be easier now than ever before

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

After how Gail Kim left, I'd be surprised if she was asked back.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

After how Gail Kim left, I'd be surprised if she was asked back.

WWE bring back people who poo poo on the company all the time.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

Might be easier now than ever before

Oh I agree, but I don't know if they have time to get it done before next month. I'd have picked her for that match against Asuka over Mickie if it were possible. I hope she does appear though, she'd get a great reaction from the TO crowd.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

gail is injured anyway i think

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Super No Vacancy posted:

gail is injured anyway i think

Ah nuts, you're right. Ol' marathon hurricane tapin rear end

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Honestly, neither Gail Kim nor Mickie James should get the rub of looking like they're remotely on Asuka's level when they're both pushing 40 and not coming back to WWE long term so it should matter less who's going to put on the technically better match and who's going to make Asuka look better when she destroys her.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

It's too bad we won't get PWG Heel Roddy intimidating fat smark fans and stiffing the living poo poo out of people

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Baron Corbyn posted:

Honestly, neither Gail Kim nor Mickie James should get the rub of looking like they're remotely on Asuka's level when they're both pushing 40 and not coming back to WWE long term so it should matter less who's going to put on the technically better match and who's going to make Asuka look better when she destroys her.

except for the fact that people watch those big NXT shows to see top stars in good matches

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Baron Corbyn posted:

WWE bring back people who poo poo on the company all the time.

She walked out of the ring in the middle of a battle royal. I know they rarely care about vocal opposition but adlibbing on screen is a different beast IMO

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

She walked out of the ring in the middle of a battle royal. I know they rarely care about vocal opposition but adlibbing on screen is a different beast IMO

When she told everybody backstage what she did they all thought it was hilarious though

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I don't think WWE has ever thrown shade at Gail - bad mouthed her, excluded her from lists and features etc. Was strictly the other way round.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Spermgod posted:

except for the fact that people watch those big NXT shows to see top stars in good matches

Mickie James is far from the worst wrestler to get a Takeover match. She's not even the worst wrestler to challenge Asuka at a Takeover. It's not like there isn't going to be a good match between top stats like Samoa Joe vs Shinsuke Nakamura to give the people what they're paying for.

sportsgenius86 posted:

If literally anyone gave a poo poo about that battle royal I might agree with you. Kenny probably left the company under more acrimonious circumstances, accusing the top star of the company of cheating on his wife with Kenny's fiancée and is far less of a star than Gail Kim is, yet he's still back.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Hell, Mickie James is pretty solid and I have no doubts Asuka will be able to stiff her to a perfectly 3* match.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Good filler feud for Asuka would have her beating down a rookie helplessly and Sara Amato comes to check up on it and Asuka just taunts her until a feud starts and we get another nice Del Rey/Asuka match :)

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Asuka should beat up the Authors of Pain

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

RealFoxy posted:

Good filler feud for Asuka would have her beating down a rookie helplessly and Sara Amato comes to check up on it and Asuka just taunts her until a feud starts and we get another nice Del Rey/Asuka match :)

I still think they're missing a beat with not using SDR as the Regal of the women's division. Maybe she's too broken down (or by now, rusty)?

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

sportsgenius86 posted:

With the way the women's division is now vs the way it was then they could spin it as a positive.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Roderick Strong is stealing CM Punk's lines, and also looking like he's terrified of being anywhere near a microphone at the same time he's being told he looks like he has ton of confidence.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

I don't think he looked terrified to have a microphone at all.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

The_Rob posted:

I don't think he looked terrified to have a microphone at all.

I mean, he kept avoiding it.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Mickie James should have an Asuka stalker gimmick

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

Dias posted:

I mean, he kept avoiding it.
He's probably just bashful

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Can Lita still wrestle?

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Mickie James is a former Women's Champion, it's pretty loving easy to imagine her on Asuka's level

keevo posted:

Can Lita still wrestle?

Her last few years in the company were with a surgically fused neck so I doubt she really wants to go back to it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what was mickie's top placement on the PWI 50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
The last time I saw Lita wrestle, she got help beating up Heath on the 1000th Raw in 2012, so who knows.

As for the PWI, she was #1 in 2009, which was the year she first got the Divas Championship.

• Locked thread