Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

that sounds pretty :krad: tbh

Can you give them out as a Cspam mod if I make them this morning? Or do we need an admins approval?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

#WomenWhoVoteTrump is top trending on Twitter now. Was that the second hashtag that the 4chan post said to brigade on Friday?

MountGeek
Apr 14, 2016

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

And now he's an Uncle Ben for Trump! :v:

Ben Carson right before he goes on the attack.

Aside: I think Friend Ben might become the new Pepe for emotion based memes. Does anyone know if there are any rare Bens out there I want to start collecting before they get too expensive?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
It'd be Sexmonster Zewi if you follow the proper Super Robot Wars naming convention.

Also, my eyes kinda glazed over halfway through that autism post, was it essentially "there's literally nothing wrong with having autism (even if it means you can't live anything approaching a normal life)?"

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/786921016626974720
Oh Pence, you know you're hosed.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

The destruction of Pence is a true justice.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
1488 posts since yesterday.

I'm just going to assume Trump went full Hitler with this development.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

He's going to have an actual Phoenix Wright meltdown before this is over, isn't he?

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

Cingulate posted:

The tabloid BILD habitually abuses the tendency of the German language to compound together new words in order to fit simplistic characterizations into headline format.

"Sexmonster" isn't a well-established term, but it's just as straight-forward normal german as engl. "sex monster".

That's not abuse, that's the German language working as intended and it's great :colbert:

canepazzo posted:

#WomenWhoVoteTrump is top trending on Twitter now. Was that the second hashtag that the 4chan post said to brigade on Friday?

No that was #MediasNextTrumpLie I think and it's not supposed to be a thing until later today if that dude was actually telling the truth

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Koalas March posted:

Can you give them out as a Cspam mod if I make them this morning? Or do we need an admins approval?

I can request title changes, but they're pending by admin approval. I just do grunt work and slap around bad posters.

I will definitely coordinate with an admin with this though if you do make it happen!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/786916274441977856

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

No that was #MediasNextTrumpLie I think and it's not supposed to be a thing until later today if that dude was actually telling the truth

Wouldn't be surprised if it's in regards to that, which honestly would be funny.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Has this fucker ever told the truth in his entire life.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Night10194 posted:

In a tape from 2005 that was revealed last week.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

iospace posted:

:thurman:

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

iospace posted:

Wouldn't be surprised if it's in regards to that, which honestly would be funny.

Nah it's supposed to be some oppo bomb with video/audio evidence of Trump being racist but that is of course with the massive caveat of "this was said by just some loving guy on 4chan"

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Trump: Ich bin ein Sexmonster

/Pop Will Eat Itself plays in background

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
So with the NYT giving Trump the finger, others noted that the smaller Palm Beach Post and small newspapers like it are also in Trump's crosshairs.

https://twitter.com/BoutrousTed/status/786751203493367808

First Amendment lawyer Ted Boutrous of Gibson Dunn:
Ted Boutrous ‏@BoutrousTed 12h12 hours ago

Ted Boutrous Retweeted Trevor Timm

I vow to take this case pro bono if @realDonaldTrump brings it

https://twitter.com/BoutrousTed/status/786755076756910080

Ted Boutrous ‏@BoutrousTed 11h11 hours ago

Yes - and I will still do it pro bono for the Palm Beach Post and anyone else he sues. @neeratanden @gofundme @danpfeiffer @realDonaldTrump

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://twitter.com/MattMackowiak/status/786902811426512896
1/ Most men have a blind spot for the issue of sexual abuse. It can be intentional, but typically it is simply experiential.

2/ The Access Hollywood tape revelation from one week ago, the debate, and then 12 women accusers stepping forward has roiled the campaign.

3/ Perhaps the single most repellant part of this episode has been the knee jerk reaction to attack Trump's accusers. This is vile.

4/ But more than that it demonstrates the moral bankruptcy of the Trump candidacy. Consider this:

5/ On Sunday Trump sharply criticized Hillary for attacking sexual abuse accusers, then on Wed he & his campaign attacked his own accusers.

6/ Trumpers & radio hosts like Rush transformed became grope truthers, debating whether movable armrests existed on planes in the 70's

It goes on...

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

I can request title changes, but they're pending by admin approval. I just do grunt work and slap around bad posters.

I will definitely coordinate with an admin with this though if you do make it happen!

Awesome! I have a meeting in a little while but I'll work on it when I'm done.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

Nah it's supposed to be some oppo bomb with video/audio evidence of Trump being racist but that is of course with the massive caveat of "this was said by just some loving guy on 4chan"

but where would anyone find recordings of trump saying something incredibly racist?

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

iospace posted:

Even the promise is pathetic. You’re supposedly a multibillionaire, at least lie about donating 100k.

Flowers
Mar 16, 2007

it's all fucking lewds

Lastgirl posted:

By the way, C-SPAM has raised over 10k for victims of sexual abuse.

If you can, please Donate to RAINN because Trump and SweetAsselin are pieces of poo poo.

Got a few people from USPOL over, we could do with more to match us! Will be talking with administrators soon to possibly coordinate this in a larger effort instead of annoying you curmudgeons too much but this is for a really good cause, namaste.

I've donated to so many people the last few weeks, what's one more. I probably could have used help from RAINN when I was abused, but I hid it for years before finally telling people and going to therapy. People shouldn't hide it.

quote:

Donation Information
Gift Amount: $50.00

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So, that billionaire Trump is going after?
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/786922776854749184

MountGeek
Apr 14, 2016

Night10194 posted:

iospace posted:

And in Howard Stern interviews where he brags about being a sexual predator and committing most of these acts.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

DICKS FOR DINNER posted:

It's not due until next Friday and is apparently to counter the release of a Trump racism video. The timetable according to that work of fiction is "New sex claim on Monday" and then "Racism on Friday."

Volcott posted:

It'd be Sexmonster Zewi if you follow the proper Super Robot Wars naming convention.

The thread would break the forums through mass posting when it came to sniping "Sexmonster Neunundsechzig" so maybe for the best not to.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Flowers posted:

I've donated to so many people the last few weeks, what's one more. I probably could have used help from RAINN when I was abused, but I hid it for years before finally telling people and going to therapy. People shouldn't hide it.

Bring that on over to the donation thread!

iospace posted:

Wait wait wait - is that for real? Can't tell if joke or not.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

iospace posted:

He's also worth like 70 billion dollars. He can crush Donald like a bug.

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

The Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust

hth

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud

Skinty McEdger posted:

It's not due until next Friday and is apparently to counter the release of a Trump racism video. The timetable according to that work of fiction is "New sex claim on Monday" and then "Racism on Friday."

I thought that was for this week? After all, Monday had #NextFakeTrumpVictim or whatever loving abhorrent poo poo they came up with and that was for sure a part of that post.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Wait wait wait - is that for real? Can't tell if joke or not.

Yup! And going by Trump's peak wealth claim (10b), he's at least 5 times richer than Trump.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Carlos Slim owns like all of telecom in Mexico

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Whos the hottie in the gif??

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

as we all know gigantic armrests prevent sexual harassment. can we start a fund to buy gigantic armrests for all women?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
If you've got poverty, consider donating time to a good cause instead. Or blood. We always need blood.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

And isn't Slim still considered the richest man ON EARTH? This will end well.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
https://twitter.com/philipaklein/status/786920003853512704

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Agrajag posted:

as we all know gigantic armrests prevent sexual harassment. can we start a fund to buy gigantic armrests for all women?

I'm imagining all women equipped with the equivalent to those space walk suits American astronauts wear with the jet packs and control arms.

You can't grope me I will just parry with my arm rest and rocket away

e I should spell check phone posts

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

I'm getting the impression there's so much oppo on Trump that most of it is deliberately held in reserve so as to not detract from the powerful "Trump is a habitual sexual and emotional abuser of women" narrative currently emerging.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Unlike Trump, won't Slim actually have standing to sue for defamation of character? This is literally insane, his lawyers will eat Trump alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:

Charlz Guybon posted:

Unlike Trump, won't Slim actually have standing to sue for defamation of character? This is literally insane, his lawyers will eat Trump alive.

I am imagining Trump defending himself in a Mexican courtroom and I am liking it.

• Locked thread