Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

We're going to make Bill Clinton Bill Cosby was also projection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

straight up brolic posted:

Yup

:barf:

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Donald Trump is...

Donald is...

Great.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Get the gently caress innnnn

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Donald Trump is...

Donald is...

Great.

nope, it was this:
https://twitter.com/ktumulty/status/786972548235923456

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Bill Clinton is truly a huge womanizer though. Probably as bad as Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if he manages to make another sex scandal while Hillary is in office.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Yet another groping story wont move the needle any. We need something fresh.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

He's been getting away with this his entire life, hasn't he? He's gotten away with everything he's ever done because he's just powerful enough to be in that immunity band but was never in a position where anyone powerful really cared about him, but now he's thrown himself in there and everything is going to come out, isn't it?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

boner confessor posted:

i think it's a Z for Zionist Media

I was thinking this too but I didn't want to give him any credit and wasn't sure if I was overthinking it

BarbarianElephant posted:

Maybe I'm paranoid, but is that a deliberate new version of the swastika? It looks like a Z and the Neo-Nazis are always going on about Zionism. Connect that to the Neo-Nazi paranoia about Jewish people in the media, and ....

Yea see, wasn't sure if I was overthinking it and just wanted to rag on that idiot.

Good to know that they're really tongue in cheek about it! :shepface:

axeil posted:

I threw in $50 because this is a Good Idea.

It's the best idea ever. Thank you!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Night10194 posted:

He's been getting away with this his entire life, hasn't he? He's gotten away with everything he's ever done because he's just powerful enough to be in that immunity band but was never in a position where anyone powerful really cared about him, but now he's thrown himself in there and everything is going to come out, isn't it?

Yup. That's exactly it.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Phone posted:

You know that old saying "In order to become president, you gotta crack a few eggs"?

In order to be president you gotta egg on a few crackers?

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Night10194 posted:

yep, yep, and yep

donald trump's wings are finally melting

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Is this the one subject trump has talked about and actually followed through with it?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I have to have some hope that he's going to get some comeuppance for years of this poo poo and having his brand get devalued or losing the presidency isn't enough.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Night10194 posted:

He deserves to have everything taken from him, for his empire to fall and for his tower to be demolished.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/MonmouthPoll/status/786974987240501248

Indiana moving to tossup too?

quote:

BREAKING: Indiana (!)
DJT 45 (+4)
HRC 41
GJ 9#INSen
Bayh 48 (+6D)
Young 42#INGov
Gregg 50 (+12D)
Holcomb 38

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
The UK had that huge scandal that implicated tons of powerful people with sexual abuse (of minors too?). Did any of the people implicated actually have to answer for anything?

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Night10194 posted:

Yep.

quote:

The episode, as Anderson described it, lasted no more than 30 seconds. Anderson said she and her companions were “very grossed out and weirded out” and thought, “Okay, Donald is gross. We all know he’s gross. Let’s just move on.”

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Wow, that's some bad, bad numbers for Trump considering it was a safe +11 in August.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Crabtree posted:

He deserves to have everything taken from him, for his empire to fall and for his tower to be demolished.

Seems like a waste of a perfectly good building. Let Mark buy it and rename it Cuban Tower.

Pleasing Shape
Jan 9, 2004

The Vitally Important Pelvic Thrust
Can't wait to read the Washington Post :fuckoff: letter to Trump's lawyer

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
The only way it could be yet another lie is if Trump was trying to co-opt one of the many offensive things about Crocodile Dundee.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Also its loving funny that despite all the poo poo people dig up about Trump, I just got back talking to someone who says "They need to stop focusing on Trump because Hillary is a Crook." Didn't dare want to ask what crime she's guilty of because I assume its Ben Ghazi or some other worse delusion, but that just goes to show you how much people will ostrich their head into the ground trying to keep believing Hilldawg is a criminal mastermind. Trump's a Rapist, a creeper of children, a tax evader, someone who's committed light treason, is possibly a Putin puppet (as much as you could control Trump and not just profit from him being garbage), and is promising to jail his political opponent along with likely instigate some down right fascist policies against anyone he doesn't like.

Mother Fucker, how hard do you gotta cling to that Republican Ideology before you realize how toxic it truly is?

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 18:06 on Oct 14, 2016

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Night10194 posted:

Wow, that's some bad, bad numbers for Trump considering it was a safe +11 in August.

The VP has two roles in the campaign: 1. attack dog (allows the campaign to be in another place at the same time), and 2. secure a state.

Pence has not done 2.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

It's just so loving amazing. The dumb story about Roy Cohn coaching him to attack his enemies for your own mistakes just rings truer every single passing moment.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Radish posted:

I have to have some hope that he's going to get some comeuppance for years of this poo poo and having his brand get devalued or losing the presidency isn't enough.

He's destroying the GOP and making a complete laughing stock of himself that people (excepting his hardcore base) won't touch with a ten foot pole. I like to think that a hundred years from now, his name will be synonymous with abject failure but it'll be just another idiom that no one quite understands. Like, "wow, you really trumped that up" or "he got so drunk he made a total trump of himself at that party and now everyone hates him". Who he actually was will be forgotten except maybe as a cautionary tale.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

The other thing is, once he's lost, Trump is Not Actually That Powerful. He doesn't have connections, he's hosed up at the whole social game the ultrarich play, he's hated by everyone in the circles he desperately wishes he moved in, and a lot of them are going to be poo poo PISSED at him.

The chances he actually goes down for something are small, since he's still a rich white guy in America, but they're not zero.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Pence isn't very popular in Indiana and was heading for a loss in his governorship race, so him joining the Trump ticket was a hail mary.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Crow Jane posted:

He's destroying the GOP and making a complete laughing stock of himself that people (excepting his hardcore base) won't touch with a ten foot pole. I like to think that a hundred years from now, his name will be synonymous with abject failure but it'll be just another idiom that no one quite understands. Like, "wow, you really trumped that up" or "he got so drunk he made a total trump of himself at that party and now everyone hates him". Who he actually was will be forgotten except maybe as a cautionary tale.

I fully support the santorum-ing of Trump.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Crow Jane posted:

The 21st Century McCarthy, really.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

davecrazy posted:

Where's my white supremacist? There he is! Don't we have the best white supremacists folks?

Is this the same sign that was left on some reporter's table, or is the Z-swastika a thing now?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

iospace posted:

The VP has two roles in the campaign: 1. attack dog (allows the campaign to be in another place at the same time), and 2. secure a state.

Pence has not done 2.

Pence can't really do 2 to a meaningful extent. If Indiana is even remotely in danger of the GOP losing it that they need the VP to secure it, the election is so far lost that it won't matter.

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

:laffo: Fox News just teased this poll with the chyron "Presidential race tightening?"

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
Struggling to keep up with all this poo poo. Haven't touched any of the other threads I usually follow, just not enough time in the day.

Had to share this sweet new custom title though. Thanks Trump.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Die Sexmonster! posted:

Struggling to keep up with all this poo poo. Haven't touched any of the other threads I usually follow, just not enough time in the day.

Had to share this sweet new custom title though. Thanks Trump.
Nice.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Pew poll:
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/786976368022130690

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Crabtree posted:

Also its loving funny that despite all the poo poo people dig up about Trump, I just got back talking to someone who says "They need to stop focusing on Trump because Hillary is a Crook." Didn't dare want to ask what crime she's guilty of because I assume its Ben Ghazi or some other worse delusion, but that just goes to show you how much people will ostrich their head into the ground trying to keep believing Hilldawg is a criminal mastermind. Trump's a Rapist, a creeper of children, a tax evader, someone who's committed light treason, is possibly a Putin puppet (as much as you could control Trump and not just profit from him being garbage), and is promising to jail his political opponent along with likely instigate some down right fascist policies against anyone he doesn't like.

Mother Fucker, how hard do you gotta cling to that Republican Ideology before you realize how toxic it truly is?

The only toxic thing here is Crooked Hillary banning use from saying Merry Christmas!!!!!

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

That's such a wide date range, and still up by 9 in the 2 way. Nice.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

davecrazy posted:

Yet another groping story wont move the needle any. We need something fresh.

It'll keep that anchor tied nice and tight around Trump's neck, though, and that's enough with the lead Hill's got with this kind of time left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Jeez, I'm dealing with a guy who thinks Trump's problem, and why he's hurting the GOP, is that he embraced liberal economic theory and betrayed conservative principles. Sure. It's worth it to go back and examine the 2012 Republican autopsy, and watch them ignore every lesson they learned, and even ignore where they got it wrong.

• Locked thread