Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

Went back to this thread and welp...

This dude was whitebread as it gets, how the gently caress do we get to "You mudslimes best not be a rapin' mah daughter baby girl (cause I'ma do it first)"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Has anyone seen any freep threads about the 3 dudes in Kansas who were going to blow up a mosque and a bunch of Somalis? I couldn't find anything. I was curious whether they were going to go with America's Greatest Patriots, False Flag, or both at the same time.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Back up a page, scroll down. Already been posted and it's all a false flag/corrupt FBI

Prism posted:

I know they are. I just can't figure out what they're trying to say here. I was dead serious about my question as to whether they just won't use her real name for the same reason they use 0bama - terror that the Internet searches will find them, but clearly they'll miss this tiny substitution.

Just how they handle every other "ultimate evil" of the moment, by thinking up whatever childish insult they can off of their name like kids do on the playground. the ones that don't type her whole name are likely the ones that are just "so disgusted" by typing it

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Oct 15, 2016

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.

quote:

That said, remember how peaceful the relations were with Russia when republican Reagan was president?
As someone who came of age in the Reagan era, holy poo poo go gently caress yourself Freep.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Elephant Ambush posted:

Freepers: Pray for Putin

Please make this happen

:agreed:

It's so extremely perfect.

e: Mark of Dreeg is like one of the best components in Grim Dawn, that one dude needs to chill.

The Rokstar fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Oct 15, 2016

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Elephant Ambush posted:

Freepers: Pray for Putin

Please make this happen

Do it!

So, Paul Ryan's spokesperson put out this statement about an hour ago.

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/787378526399922176

I wonder what freep will think of it.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

They already hate Paul Ryan, so...

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

McGlockenshire posted:

Do it!

Freep already knows the election is rigged, haven't you seen Trump's rallies? Literally all of America is there so every vote for Clinton is fraudulent.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Samovar posted:

I'm kinda lost here. Who's Bob? And why is his Mum here, specifically?

Im bob. And shes here to laugh at freepers.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

This seems like a risky propaganda strategy, you'd have to spend a lot of time explaining that they aren't actual reptilians, unless you're going for the crossover demo.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

woke wedding drone posted:

This seems like a risky propaganda strategy, you'd have to spend a lot of time explaining that they aren't actual reptilians, unless you're going for the crossover demo.

They probably caught one of David Icke's appearances on Alex Jones

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

What in the Hell is wrong with these people?!

They live in some bizarre world where everything exists solely to confirm whatever the right wing blogsphere is saying today. They rage about Obama giving "bluster and threats" then turn around and laud Trump for keeping them safe by doing absolutely nothing but give bluster and threats. They seriously think that a great evil with a thousand is around every corner coming to get them specifically unless they strike first at absolutely everyone and bow before their god: the Orange One. Their lives are an eternal nightmare of fear and hatred and they actually seem to like it better that way. What drives them to be so utterly reprehensible? What makes them such pathetic cowards that they cannot face a day unless they have some utter darkness to blame every failure on? It's like they have no feeling of pleasure beyond bowing before the lasted huckster and spiting everyone in range.

Jagged Jim posted:

Christian Leader Franklin Graham Defends Trump: This Election Is About Future of the Supreme Court

I see they've given up on even pretending that Trump has a soul and this is all about political power.

gently caress you, Graham. You don't give the slightest drat about anything besides gaining power and these miserable old fossils out themselves as such. Such a disgusting hypocrite like you claiming to be a leader is the worst sort of insult to the ideals of any religion.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/finally-someone-who-thinks-like-me/2016/10/01/c9b6f334-7f68-11e6-9070-5c4905bf40dc_story.html

This woman is purestrain Freep.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Is this the surreal story that feels like its out of Neuromancer?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Mechanical Ape posted:

As someone who came of age in the Reagan era, holy poo poo go gently caress yourself Freep.

Considering all the increased aggression and the whole doomsday clock advancing, I'm assuming this gently caress lived in buttfuck nowhere and was five years old

McGlockenshire posted:

Do it!

How much you wanna bet Donald goes full Furher bunker when he loses...I can't say I'd be against it

Geostomp posted:

What in the Hell is wrong with these people?!

They live in some bizarre world where everything exists solely to confirm whatever the right wing blogsphere is saying today. They rage about Obama giving "bluster and threats" then turn around and laud Trump for keeping them safe by doing absolutely nothing but give bluster and threats. They seriously think that a great evil with a thousand is around every corner coming to get them specifically unless they strike first at absolutely everyone and bow before their god: the Orange One. Their lives are an eternal nightmare of fear and hatred and they actually seem to like it better that way. What drives them to be so utterly reprehensible? What makes them such pathetic cowards that they cannot face a day unless they have some utter darkness to blame every failure on? It's like they have no feeling of pleasure beyond bowing before the lasted huckster and spiting everyone in range.

Look at how they were brought up. At any moment the Soviets were gonna nuke/invade the US, the whole world was fighting between capitalism and communism, and you had fuckoffs like Reagan telling them "When (not if) the Soviets attack....". they were raised on the threat of war and death being a high probability every day of their lives

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Oct 16, 2016

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I love that freep is following Trump's lead and going full-on appeasement in regards to Russia, when not even a few years ago Obama was an evil traitor for even daring to meet with Putin.

Like I know hypocrisy is basically all but lost on freep but I have to wonder if any of them ever have that moment of self-reflection.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Admiral Ray posted:

Is this the surreal story that feels like its out of Neuromancer?

I like the attention to detail with the pillow

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Is...so...cuuuuute!

snek

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

SocketWrench posted:

How much you wanna bet Donald goes full Hitler bunker when he loses...I can't say I'd be against it

Nah. Trump TV will be his new thing.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Mors Rattus posted:

Nah. Trump TV will be his new thing.
This might have been possible before the grope scandals, but he's rapidly becoming toxic to everyone that isn't already a huge fanboy. He'd have to put a lot of his own money on the line to make this happen, and that's something he rarely ever does.

From Donald Trump : "We should take a drug test" before debates" (kill shot) posted by freeper GilGil

Yes, he did say that. It happened today at one of the rallies.

quote:

This is a lethal kill shot. Trump is willing to take a drug test. All he has to do is push her along. She will do everything to get as far away from this as possible. This is a lethal blow.

1 posted on 10/15/2016, 12:24:35 PM by GilGil

quote:

To: Jeff Chandler

Clintons will find a sympathetic lab what will spike the results.

6 posted on 10/15/2016, 12:27:28 PM by Chauncey Gardiner

quote:

To: GilGil

Wha..?

No drug test for honkies, only BLACK ATHLETES...?!

I think he’s making a great point..!

B4 u get behind the wheel of the Oval Office, you take the finger prick.

I wanna know why Mz. Catatonic gets all chipper before kick-off and then wheezes and crawls into the last quater.

GREAT POINT, fair demand.

13 posted on 10/15/2016, 12:31:03 PM by gaijin

quote:

To: Gideon300

Not a chance in hell of it happening, but it sure is getting some attention. Anything that will give Hillary apoplexy is ok with me.

Hillary is cornered here. If she refuses she is unfit to be prez. Most people except drug addicts would conclude same.

18 posted on 10/15/2016, 12:33:14 PM by GilGil

Freeper GilGil sure loves the phrase "lethal blow."

quote:

To: gaijin

This is a lethal blow. She refuses which she will shows she is unfit! 90% of people would conclude same.

20 posted on 10/15/2016, 12:34:54 PM by GilGil

They're so, so desperate right now.

quote:

Trump should REPEATEDLY make the demand.

So what if she’s on nothing? (which is unlikely)

Even her core supporters know she’s a COMPLETE LIAR and if she denies it, in the public mind it’s STILL just like she snorted a whole SNOW BANK of Columbian marching powder...!

Accusations ARE NOW FOR ***FREE***

She has gone from TEFLON to FLY-PAPER:

ANYTHING WILL STICK.

36 posted on 10/15/2016, 12:43:48 PM by gaijin

What the gently caress even is this.

quote:

To: GilGil; All

From the supernaturalist point of view, there is a grain of truth to this. A common non-medicinal use of certain drugs in ancient days was to practice something that the bible in Greek calls “pharmakia” — which did not mean the usage of drugs in medicine as in our modern term “pharmaceutical” but meant the usage of drugs to open up ways to the demonic, nether world. One English translation is “sorcery” which includes that practice while having broader connotations too.

Hillary can do “sorcery” quite effectively without needing any drug to get high on, IMHO.

Sorcerers and sorceresses deal in lies. That’s why if God raises up an effective opposition to one, it would look like a dogged truth teller. Well Donald. You’re the man on the spot now standing in that gap, and you might not know, or maybe you just say you don’t know. I’m pretty sure it has dawned on many of your Christian advisors now, if not also Pence.

53 posted on 10/15/2016, 12:53:48 PM by HiTech RedNeck (Embrace the Lion of Judah and He will roar for you and teach you to roar too. See my page.)

quote:

At the rate hillary’s camp is going, they’d have their guy in there doing the tests.. and she’d be “clean”. Same goes for the elections.. Trump had better get his people in the critical states and precincts.. there is going to be massive corruption and if they can’t win it with votes, they’ll try to win it with illegals and dead people along with every other dirty trick.

110 posted on 10/15/2016, 2:58:24 PM by frnewsjunkie

quote:

To: HiTech RedNeck

My prayer this morning was that the demons which give Hilary power would not be allowed in the area of the debate.

117 posted on 10/15/2016, 3:29:15 PM by SisterK (its a spiritual war)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
20 bucks he fails his own drug test.

I know people like this at work, they're even given advanced notice and allowed to set a date so they can get cleaned up and still fail.

quote:

Wha..?

No drug test for honkies, only BLACK ATHLETES...?!

I think he’s making a great point..!

B4 u get behind the wheel of the Oval Office, you take the finger prick.

I wanna know why Mz. Catatonic gets all chipper before kick-off and then wheezes and crawls into the last quater.

GREAT POINT, fair demand.

13 posted on 10/15/2016, 12:31:03 PM by gaijin

Well, i'm no rocket scientist, but probably for the same reason lots of people get tired over time trying to wade their way through Republican bullshit.

quote:

To: Gideon300

Not a chance in hell of it happening, but it sure is getting some attention. Anything that will give Hillary apoplexy is ok with me.

Hillary is cornered here. If she refuses she is unfit to be prez. Most people except drug addicts would conclude same.

18 posted on 10/15/2016, 12:33:14 PM by GilGil

So what you're saying is refusal is an admission of guilt? So trump refusing sexual misconduct allegations and settling out of court with sexual lawsuits should be admittance of guilt, correct? Oh, I forgot, silly me, it's ok when you do it but no one else.
You know there's a reason the founding fathers believed in innocent until proven guilty, and it's because they watched and were victims of rear end in a top hat fucks like you

quote:

Trump should REPEATEDLY make the demand.

So what if she’s on nothing? (which is unlikely)

Even her core supporters know she’s a COMPLETE LIAR and if she denies it, in the public mind it’s STILL just like she snorted a whole SNOW BANK of Columbian marching powder...!

Accusations ARE NOW FOR ***FREE***

She has gone from TEFLON to FLY-PAPER:

ANYTHING WILL STICK.

36 posted on 10/15/2016, 12:43:48 PM by gaijin

"She's a compulsive liar, so we'll show how much better we are by compulsively lying" I love freep think

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Oct 16, 2016

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
No context.

quote:

To: xenia

THE MEANING OF DONALD TRUMP'S NAME AND SURNAME

Recently numerous news websites have published articles on the pre-immigration spelling of Donald Trump's surname, Drumpf. They correctly point out that the English translation of this German word is trump card; ironic given the man's heavy involvement with gambling enterprises. But the real origin of Trump's name is less bombastic.

Donald: Trump's forename is Scottish. His mother, born Mary Anne MacLeod, immigrated to the United States from Stornoway, a large, sparsely-populated island off the coast of Scotland. Mary had an older brother, Donald MacLeod, and grandfather, Donald Smith. Donald is an Anglicization of the Scottish Gaelic name, Domhanll, which means world-ruler.

John: Trump's middle name is the English derivative of the Hebrew name, Yohanan, which means Graced by Yahweh. Yahweh was a god in the pantheon of the ancient Canaanite religion and later the monotheistic god of the Judeo-Christian tradition.

Trump: Donald Trump's father was a German immigrant. When he arrived in the United States, he spelled his surname, Drumpf, but Anglicized it to Trump. His earliest known ancestor was a lawyer, Hans Drumpf. This shifting of d to t in German has been common, e.g. vader (English: father). Drumpf is a corruption of Trumpf, which is derived from the German word, trumme, meaning drummer. It is likely that one of Trump's paternal ancestors was a military drummer, used set marching pace and communicate other orders.

Thus Donald Trump's full name literally means: the ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer.

hxxp://forebears.io/news/the-meaning-of-donald-trumps-name-and-surname

8 posted on 10/15/2016, 2:05:25 PM by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12)

Even less context.

quote:

To: xenia

The Bible, in its original languages, is the revealed Word of YHWH, the Ain Sof, the Creator of the Universe. The entire Word established the boundary conditions for all significant events in the Universe from beginning to end.

Everyone has free will until they bump up against a boundary condition that involves them. Then YHWH will “harden your heart” and you are stuck with your decision. In Quantum Mechanics it is called “spontaneous symmetry breaking” that collapses a superposition of states into one observed state.

We are very near the end of the Bible. The Revelation 12:1-2 great sign in the heavens will happen September 23-24, 2017. There is strong evidence that the matching verses, 12:5-6 mean that the people who believe in the Messiah’s First Coming, and his imminent return, will be “caught up to God and His Throne” and that the people who believe in the Promise, but missed Him the first time will be protected for 1260 days, from all Hell breaking out on Earth.

If you study the Word, you will find out that “nations” are very important to YHWH, and trying to unite all people in one government/religion, is despised by YHWH. It started with the Tower of Babel, so when the EU made their headquarters to look like a painting of the Tower of Babel, you know they are in trouble.

The United States of America was founded as a nation “ruled by God”, which is what Israel means. Many of the founders thought of it as a “New Israel”. Jonathan Cahn, has explored this extensively, and the events surrounding the 9/11 attack on the USA are compelling, and seem to identify the USA with the Ten Tribes of Israel that were dispersed by the Assyrians.

It is undeniable that decedents of Judah, Benjamin, and remnants of Levi and the ten other tribes that went into the Babylonian Captivity, are moving back into the original Promised Land (The Modern State of Israel). But only YHWH knows where the rest of those Ten Tribes ended up.

So that brings us to what can be happening here in the United States of America in the last year of the Age of Grace, the Church Age, the period between the First and Second Coming, or the two days between the final dispersion of the Jews and their regathering in Israel. It doesn’t matter what you call it. It is here, now.

As the Word says will happen in the Last Days, almost all the organized churches have fallen away from the original Gospel, to one degree or another. That means that there are a lot of Lost Sheep out there to be gathered in before the final harvest.

So what has YHWH done? Well, in the rest of the world He is gathering them in the old fashion way, but allowing Lucifer to persecute the Hell out of the Christians. This really spreads the faith, as it did in the Days of the Apostles.

With the United States, all fat, dump and happy from His material blessing, and now under the governmental control of the Luciferian New World Order, and their fly attracting leaders, He needed a different approach.

His answer appears to be one Donald John (voice crying in the wilderness, get it?) Trump who appears to be a melding of Samson, Cyrus and Nehemiah.

Read Judges 13-16 and then look at the characteristics Donald Trump shares with Samson: Doesn’t drink, ever; has really wild hair; is really harsh if you treat him badly or unfairly; ran around with a lot of foreign women.

You can read Isaiah 45 (FORTY FIVE! get it) to find out about Cyrus, a gentile who was God’s Instrument in punishing the Babylonians, and returning Judah back to Jerusalem.

Of course, Nehemiah was the one whom King Artaxerxes, sent back to Jerusalem to actually BUILD THE WALL (get it?) and after that to bust up the corrupt establishment and restore the Law of Moses to the land. Read the whole book of Nehemiah and think of how it could be paralleled in the first few months of a Trump Administration.

So, I think that if we all listen closely to what the Holy Spirit is telling each us Members of the Body of Christ to do, which may include working hard and praying for Donald Trump, then I think we get a Nehemiah period before we are harvested and the Luciferian New World Order folks get their wish to be rid of us, and to have the world all to themselves.

9 posted on 10/15/2016, 2:12:29 PM by SubMareener (Save us from Quarterly Freepathons! Become a MONTHLY DONOR!)

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

SocketWrench posted:

20 bucks he fails his own drug test.

Trump is by all accounts completely teetotal; his brother died of alcohol (and drug? I don't remember) complications. It's one of the only things I can actually respect about him, because that does take some willpower given the level of wealth and consumption he likes to hang around.

Actually now that I think about it I think it may be the only thing I can respect about him.

Edit: vvvvv A combination of response to that and 'proving' that Hillary is deathly sick and needs to be dosed heavily just to last long enough to manage a whole debate.

Prism fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Oct 16, 2016

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Um... Is this a response to the jokes about how he did blow before the debates or is he genuinely looking for traces of MAOIs in Hilary's urine?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

DarklyDreaming posted:

Um... Is this a response to the jokes about how he did blow before the debates or is he genuinely looking for traces of MAOIs in Hilary's urine?

It's Trump doing this.

Oh, and has there been anything about the Uncle Tom story which the person the slur was aimed at (Lil' Jon) just confirmed on twitter?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ It's on NBC right now

DarklyDreaming posted:

Generally it's made up bullshit. Republicans are latching onto anything possible to try and sink hillary. One of which was "Look, she stumbled, she must be on the edge of death" So this goes along with that wack brained belief that they need to drug her up so she can do anything.
It's basically hillary's birth certificate. Completely made up bullshit but they have nothing else to take her down

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

SocketWrench posted:

^ It's on NBC right now

Generally it's made up bullshit. Republicans are latching onto anything possible to try and sink hillary. One of which was "Look, she stumbled, she must be on the edge of death" So this goes along with that wack brained belief that they need to drug her up so she can do anything.
It's basically hillary's birth certificate. Completely made up bullshit but they have nothing else to take her down

That's what I meant. I was referring to a common Parkinson's treatment

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
This week, on Republicans willingly driving themselves into unwinnable situations...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-gop/3480981/posts

quote:

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is poised to clinch majority of Muslim votes in the upcoming U.S. presidential election, according to a new survey by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR).

Based on the CAIR poll, 72 percent of Muslim voters intend to vote for Clinton in the Nov. 8 presidential election. Only four percent expressed intention to vote for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, Christian Today reports.

In addition, the CAIR survey found that three percent revealed their intention to vote for Green Party candidate Jill Stein, and only two percent expressed support for Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson.

According to 62 percent of the respondents in the poll, the Republican Party is unfriendly to Muslims. In contrast, only two percent said the same thing about the Democratic Party. Moreover, 91 percent of the subjects believe that temporarily banning Muslim immigrants from America is a wrong move.

Well at least I can be glad that Freep being presented with hard evidence will cause them to realize that they're running off millions of voters and change their wahahahahahaa

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet
She can have those votes. Enjoy.

2 posted on 10/15/2016, 6:09:01 PM by Blue Turtle

quote:

Good.

5.56mm

5 posted on 10/15/2016, 6:11:09 PM by M Kehoe

quote:

Hillary the heifer is welcome to the muslim/jihadi vote-it would be a cold day in hell when I’d vote for a candidate who put the votes of ignorant, intolerant people with 7th century values ahead of civilized Americans...

14 posted on 10/15/2016, 6:18:34 PM by Texan5 (`"You've got to saddle up your boys, you've got to drive a hard line"...)

BEHEAD THOSE WHO DON'T INSULT ISLAM!

quote:

Why not: She HATES America, American CITIZENS, the Constitution of the United States, and Christians as much as they do!

23 posted on 10/15/2016, 6:38:03 PM by Jmouse007 (Lord God Almighty, deliver us from this evil in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, amen.)

quote:

When will they revert to form and start chopping heads? Enquiring minds want to know!!!

28 posted on 10/15/2016, 7:02:28 PM by hal ogen (First Amendment or Reeducation Camp?.)

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Oh my God I just noticed this while re-reading it.

quote:

Her boyfriend, Kevin Lisovich, was next to her on the couch, drifting to sleep, a pillow over his head.

quote:

“It never crossed my mind that I’m losing it,” she said several months after her release, and a big reason for this conviction was the rise of Donald Trump, who had talked about so many of the things she had come to believe — from Obama being a founder of the terrorist group ISIS, to Hillary Clinton being a co-founder, to the idea that U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia may have been murdered in a White House plot involving a prostitute and a pillow.

“They say they found a pillow on his face, which is a pretty unusual place to find a pillow,” Trump had told the talk-radio host Michael Savage, who was using his show to explain the scenario to his 5 million weekly listeners, who then spread it on Facebook, where it wound up in Melanie’s feed.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!
Whenever Freep talks about Muslims, specifically the Muslim vote, I like to reread The GOP and Me. Read it if you haven't.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I read that a while ago. That sentiment can only have increased significantly by now...

Seconded, it is a good article.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

TOTAL SETUP BY THE CORRUPT FBI!

I know practically everyone in this thread knows it, but it irritates me when people claim stuff like this, or that they were a victim of entrapment.

If an undercover police officer or federal agent asks you if you want to commit a crime and you say yes, they did not entrap you. If the undercover agent helps you commit the crime, they did not entrap you. At any point, you can say "No, I do not want to commit this illegal act."

It's only entrapment if they force you to commit the crime against your wishes. If the undercover agent puts a gun to your head and says "Blow up this apartment building or I will kill you" then that is entrapment, because you might have said no if not for the fact that they threatened to kill you if you didn't.

quote:

If you study the Word, you will find out that “nations” are very important to YHWH, and trying to unite all people in one government/religion, is despised by YHWH.

Boy, God sure sounds really insecure and pathetic if he gets scared by people uniting and working together towards common goals.

That's not even mentioning the loving ridiculousness of if God hates people being united in one religion or one nation, what the hell happens in Heaven? Is Heaven made up of different nations that oppose each other? Does that mean that people in Heaven will still be atheist and Muslim? Because I mean, if God despises everyone being united in one religion, then it can't be ALL Christians in Heaven.

omnimomm
Oct 14, 2016
[quote="McGlockenshire" post="465367552"]
Goon moms are the best moms. Welcome to the thread, and I'm so sorry.

Don't feel sorry. I'm not offended. It's all good:)

omnimomm fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Oct 16, 2016

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

Twelve by Pies posted:

That's not even mentioning the loving ridiculousness of if God hates people being united in one religion or one nation, what the hell happens in Heaven? Is Heaven made up of different nations that oppose each other? Does that mean that people in Heaven will still be atheist and Muslim? Because I mean, if God despises everyone being united in one religion, then it can't be ALL Christians in Heaven.

You know what this links to. Click on it anyway.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

DeusExMachinima posted:

This week, on Republicans willingly driving themselves into unwinnable situations...

Well at least I can be glad that Freep being presented with hard evidence will cause them to realize that they're running off millions of voters and change their wahahahahahaa

And they are still completely mystified as to why people they hate don't vote for them. Isn't the promise of becoming "one of the good ones" nearly enough? Clearly we must vow to murder the torment them more.

SocketWrench posted:

Considering all the increased aggression and the whole doomsday clock advancing, I'm assuming this gently caress lived in buttfuck nowhere and was five years old

How much you wanna bet Donald goes full Furher bunker when he loses...I can't say I'd be against it

Look at how they were brought up. At any moment the Soviets were gonna nuke/invade the US, the whole world was fighting between capitalism and communism, and you had fuckoffs like Reagan telling them "When (not if) the Soviets attack....". they were raised on the threat of war and death being a high probability every day of their lives

Growing up with parents as horrible as they are in the endless paranoia, enforced conformity, and general war of misinformation of the Cold War as well as watching the Civil Rights Movement through an ultra-racist lens combined could explain some of why they are such miserable excuses for humans. Follow that up with the Republicans going completely off the rails and their media doing everything in its power to exploit paranoia, bigotry, and reality denial and you get a mind with no chance of properly functioning. If they were slightly less disgusting, they'd be pitiable.

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Oct 16, 2016

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Twelve by Pies posted:

I know practically everyone in this thread knows it, but it irritates me when people claim stuff like this, or that they were a victim of entrapment.

If an undercover police officer or federal agent asks you if you want to commit a crime and you say yes, they did not entrap you. If the undercover agent helps you commit the crime, they did not entrap you. At any point, you can say "No, I do not want to commit this illegal act."

It's only entrapment if they force you to commit the crime against your wishes. If the undercover agent puts a gun to your head and says "Blow up this apartment building or I will kill you" then that is entrapment, because you might have said no if not for the fact that they threatened to kill you if you didn't.

Boy, God sure sounds really insecure and pathetic if he gets scared by people uniting and working together towards common goals.

The whole thing I got out of the Tower of Babel is that God was worried humans were getting a little too great. God loves nations because keeping humanity divided means we aren't a threat to his power.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

DeusExMachinima posted:

It almost bewilders them that people will vote for the party that doesn't slander and threaten violence against them

quote:

Hillary the heifer is welcome to the muslim/jihadi vote-it would be a cold day in hell when I’d vote for a candidate who put the votes of ignorant, intolerant people with 7th century values ahead of civilized Americans...

14 posted on 10/15/2016, 6:18:34 PM by Texan5 (`"You've got to saddle up your boys, you've got to drive a hard line"...)

As opposed to those ignorant, intolerant people with 3rd century values they put before america, right freep?

Twelve by Pies posted:

That's not even mentioning the loving ridiculousness of if God hates people being united in one religion or one nation,

Kinda shoots down all that stuff about fishers of men, zion, and all that other malarky. I wish i could say I was shocked their values differ so much from what they demand everyone else to value, but that's par for the course these days

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Oct 16, 2016

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

From a few pages back, but:

Freepers: Have they listened to any of the rap music???

and

Freepers: I am beginning to believe that 666 is the number of a WOMAN.

utterly delight me.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

That said, remember how peaceful the relations were with Russia when republican Reagan was president?

Okay, I know that they have an almost supernatural ability to delude themselves, but really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Okay, I know that they have an almost supernatural ability to delude themselves, but really?
[/quote]

What the know or believe in is whatever their latest heroes say at the moment. They will actively rewrite their memories to ensure that said hero is completely right.