Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Of course Gary Busey is being dragged into this. Why the gently caress not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Groovelord Neato posted:

yeah that isn't really really bad compared to what we've already got what the gently caress were those tweets.

yeah, if it were trump himself maybe, but this this nothing compared to what trump does on a daily basis

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

the scariest thing is that i genuinely thought "it's not, shut the gently caress up you shook liberals you're ruining our credibility" when it was being said a year ago, but god drat if trump's rhetoric over the past 3 months hasn't completely dissuaded me of that skepticism

i'm fully willing to admit that the leftists i'm used to scoffing at were 100% right about trump from the start

we're right about a lot of stuff ;)

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

well, rip busey

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Groovelord Neato posted:

yeah that isn't really really bad compared to what we've already got what the gently caress were those tweets.

I mean it is....

...FOR BUSEY!!!

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!

gary busey finally earns his place in the history books

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

"the dead have more sense than the average republican voter." - Donald Trump

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

lol gently caress those 2 for hyping this up

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
grab her by the busey

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Slate Action posted:

If the scoop was actually good they wouldn't need to hype it

Exactly. This is going to be on the scale of Farenthold discovering that Trump used his foundation money to pay for a Boy Scouts membership.

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Well it's Gary Busey related, not straight unadulterated Trump, but here you go:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/17/apprentice-staffer-claims-gary-busey-groped-her-and-then-donald-trump-laughed.html

ETA: beaten like a rented mule

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

Wait, Mike Pence took a swing at being Reagan? :laffo:

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
unless there is a soundbite or a video clip, nothings going to take his polls lower

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I hate how this election made my first reaction to that news "well that's not that bad in comparison..."

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

how is this election so bad that we've been desensitized to sexual assault in like a loving week.

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

:jebstare:

i should probably feel bad for not being phased by this

but whatev

this is weak

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

uncurable mlady posted:

grab her by the busey

:perfect:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

like we went from "oh god :barf:" to "get that weak poo poo out of here" in 7 days

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
i got scoffed at last year for saying that Donald Trump would get more than one person hurt seriously

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

I'm torn between "This will sink Gary's campaign for sure" and "this shows us that Trump doesn't hold others to higher standards than himself"

publishko
Feb 16, 2014
"really nasty scoop," "Trump bombshell," "worst one yet" = always loving nothing,

Fahrenthold: "More Trump news coming up..." = :getin:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
wow can we get some more freakin stories about women being harrased and sexually abused Jeepers Creepers!!!!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Oiled and Ready posted:

Hillary is finished tomorrow.

Quote this any day till 2025

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788177849094144000

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

busey hosed up his brain in a motorcycle accident so he gets a pass

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Yinlock posted:

i'm the knee that looks like a huge dick

i'm the huge dick that the knee resembles

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Deki posted:

I hate how this election made my first reaction to that news "well that's not that bad in comparison..."

Yeah like any one of the accusations would've come close to ending any other candidate's campaign in this day and age. Instead we're just going "oh that's not so bad" to an accusation of Trump laughing off a sexual assault.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i can only hope he committed a felony again

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Meanwhile CNN has a Central Park 5 member on discussing his wrongful imprisonment.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

AceRimmer posted:

Yo can someone repost the image with Pepe Hilldawg and her map of "redstate shitholes left to flip" TIA

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fiction posted:

i got scoffed at last year for saying that Donald Trump would get more than one person hurt seriously

when did this happen

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

but now this

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/788182939167227904

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

So even if there's roughly 100,000 times more fraudulent voting than has been found in the last couple elections, then it still wouldn't have changed the outcome for the 2012 election, and would only be a little more than 1% of the vote.

I know this is like grade school math, but you'd think one Trump supporter would hear this, do the math and think, "Huh, what he's saying makes no sense at all."

MadJackal fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Oct 18, 2016

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

uncurable mlady posted:

grab her by the busey

new thread title

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Karl Barks posted:

busey hosed up his brain in a motorcycle accident so he gets a pass

show me vids of him being sane, ro i dont believe it

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

gret posted:

Yeah like any one of the accusations would've come close to ending any other candidate's campaign in this day and age. Instead we're just going "oh that's not so bad" to an accusation of Trump laughing off a sexual assault.

i'm nostalgic for "binders full of women" level of scandal. what a tame election that was

brocretin
Nov 15, 2012

yo yo yo i loves virgins

b/c dictators really care about the reputation of american democracy when deciding whether or not to abuse their power

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

MadJackal posted:

I know this is like grade school math, but you'd think one Trump supporter would hear this, do the math and think, "Huh, what he's saying makes no sense at all."

Yeh, that thurr's yer prullem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

• Locked thread