Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Mods, plz change my name to Anderson Pooper Packer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Time for more "blind squirrel finds broken clock":

Police arrest more people for marijuana use than for all violent crimes — combined

Kinda backhanded...

Dadjoke?

Shouting down the rare dissenter, and an amazing glance at a rare not-total-hatred-of-Soros:

And that's why people want to... wait for it... change the law?

Not everyone on the same page though. This from the same people who tell us "free college isn't *free*, somebody has to pay for that!"

This has got to be the only time I've seen anyone unironically endorse that film:

Wait, why is WMarshal on Freep in the first place if he's so woke?

Wait, aren't these the same fucks that said pot was going to ruin America when it was being legalized, and now suddenly it's ok?

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Sarah Barracuda

But true liberals love Freedom, the Bill of Rights, the Costitution, and America, the only country they can live in without being thrown off buildings for their lifestyle. A true liberal is ultra conservative at their core, if they understand liberality. Today’s liberals are not Libertarian they are Liscentious (to live any way they choose without accountability) or they could not vote Democrat ever.

20 posted on 10/17/2016, 6:32:27 AM by Billyv (Freedom isn't Free! Get off the sidelines!)

Ya know, if you're proud to be part of a party, perhaps you outta know what the titles mean rather than making up poo poo...oh ho, wait, this is freep, almost slipped into an anurism there

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Oct 17, 2016

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!
Pot is actually one of the most divisive subjects on Freep. Many of them don't see the big deal or admit to using it themselves, others think it's the devil's weed.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

BlackIronHeart posted:

Pot is actually one of the most divisive subjects on Freep. Many of them don't see the big deal or admit to using it themselves, others think it's the devil's weed.

"Decadent drug-using lazy-rear end!" "Nanny-state big-government fascist!" :allears:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Wasn't that Chicago violence one where some people showed up to troll and the Trumpshtuffle went crazy and started attacking them and anyone else nearby?

As for the "Planted operative", I guess they miss the point that even if she was, the assault against her was all theirs. The fact that Trump and the retards that follow him can't help but fall for every piece of bait dangled before them is no one's fault but their own

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

What if anything does the bible say about pot?

Just outta curiosity...

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Cactus posted:

What if anything does the bible say about pot?

Just outta curiosity...
It doesn't, but that doesn't stop a lot of Christian pot advocates from mentioning that if their god put it on earth, then it must be a perfectly fine thing. I've seen this one pop up on freep a few times in the past. Freep has a growing pro-pot group, mostly because they're aging and are discovering medical marijuana.

From Making TV great again? Son-in-law looks to launch Trump TV posted by freeper AC Beach Patrol.

the excerpt posted:

Jared Kushner, a top adviser to Donald Trump and the husband of his daughter Ivanka, is looking to start a television network after the November presidential election, The Financial Times reported, citing sources.

Kushner is said to have informally approached LionTree Advisors chief executive Aryeh Bourkoff about setting up the Trump TV network after the presidential election. Bourkoff is one of the media industry's top dealmakers, and was said to have been approached within the last couple of months.

This has been a persistent rumor for ages now, but this is the first time I've seen it reported by the press.

Oh, wait, it's an RT article. I'm not sure if we should consider them "the press" or not.

quote:

Where do I sign up?!

Prediction: at its inception it'll have 10x more followers than GBTV and Levin TV put together.

1 posted on 10/17/2016, 12:04:35 PM by AC Beach Patrol

quote:

quote:

To: AC Beach Patrol

Modeled after infowars?

4 posted on 10/17/2016, 12:08:46 PM by HokieMom (Pacepa : Can the U.S. afford a president who can't recognize anti-Americanism?)

Think infowars on steroids.

5 posted on 10/17/2016, 12:09:42 PM by proust (Trump / Pence 2016!)

I think I'm gonna vomit.

quote:

Milo, Crowder, McInnes, Hannity...I like it

7 posted on 10/17/2016, 12:11:51 PM by Mjreagan

quote:

I don't know anything about Jared Kushner and he's been pretty low profile through this election so far but I've heard that he's at the top of Trump's most-favored-advisors list.
And so here we see the long game being played. Win or lose, Trump created a movement and after the election it needs to be cultivated into something more tangible and permanent than the tea party. I hope this is a signal that they are putting the infrastructure in place to build their own party apparatus. This part would be to keep their base (not the GOPs base, Trump's base) and build on it.

8 posted on 10/17/2016, 12:11:52 PM by pepsi_junkie (ui)

A dissenting opinion comes early.

quote:

It just has to be a hard news outlet.

None of that screaming talking head crap.
Just do the news like they did in the 50s or 60s, and like the BBC used to do it back then. Credible guys with adult voices, reading actual reports compiled by people looking to do their jobs and not trying to become celebrities.

10 posted on 10/17/2016, 12:14:08 PM by VanDeKoik
I find the "like the BBC used to do it back then" bit to be very interesting. If you're a cable subscriber, see if you have BBC World News in your lineup. They still take news news seriously. Al Jazeera America also ran a good news news operation as long as it wasn't about anything in the Middle East.

Irony level: complaining about a Russian propaganda outlet while reading an article from another Russian propaganda outlet

quote:

Someone better start a news source up........getting SICK of this USA version of Pravda!

12 posted on 10/17/2016, 12:15:07 PM by AuntB (Trump is our Ben Franklin - Brilliant, Boisterous, Brave and ALL AMERICAN!)

Not a single freeper recognizes the echo chamber.

quote:

Not surprising. The Trump movement knows it needs a well armed infantry to beat the liberal MSM before taking on the Feds - GOPE and DEMs.

14 posted on 10/17/2016, 12:19:40 PM by sodpoodle (Life is prickly - carry tweezers.)

quote:

Don’t know much about this, but I wonder how they plan to get a license from the FCC, or if internet, will the government minders shut them down since the Left is moving to internationalize control of the internet and silence opposition new media.

18 posted on 10/17/2016, 12:22:34 PM by Truth29

Assemble the dream team!

quote:

quote:

Milo
Sheriff Joe
Crowder
McInnes
Sheriff David Clark
Hannity
sometimes Rush guesting..?

23 posted on 10/17/2016, 12:32:24 PM by gaijin

SARAH..!

24 posted on 10/17/2016, 12:32:36 PM by gaijin

Freep opinions: modern movies are filthy because people kiss and dress the way modern people dress

quote:

may I offer up some suggestions!

First my hearing is just about shot so I always need captions. since this has been the case it wasn’t difficult for me to start watching Foreign movies. I put Korean movies at the very top of the Class ratings for the Planet!!

They are like our movies used to be! No skin at ALL!! and when actors kiss there is never any tongue... just a side shot of lips touching if not blocked out by one of the actors cheek. and STILL bring out every emotion you can have. Im 53 and cant tell you how many times I was quite misty!!

raising my kids watching them was a good time. They improved their reading and were riveted to the programs!! “Boys of Flowers” and “City Hunter” they must have watched 30 times.

The movies are great. check em out some time!!

[spammy link redacted]

25 posted on 10/17/2016, 12:34:28 PM by sit-rep

quote:

To: Eddie01

Too many people probably remember the old TNN channel. It should be TNC, the Trump News Channel imo. I pray Trump really does this with Jared, Bannon, and perhaps Ailes quietly on the side. We need to have a voice on TV among all the establishment propagandists.

48 posted on 10/17/2016, 1:16:53 PM by FenwickBabbitt

quote:

Good idea.

Though if he loses, conservative radio, internet, and tv are done.

ahh, we'll just go underground again.

51 posted on 10/17/2016, 1:23:47 PM by onona (Honey this isn't Kindergarten. We are in an all out war for the survival of our Country !)

Freep opinions on the ideal TV channel show lineup:

quote:

Model it after RFDTV, add in some NASCAR, Car stuff, Pickers, Pawn Stars, some good old fashion clean family shows, cooking and DIY with out all the homos on them might help.

We are stuck with Direct, small phone company for rural area does not have decent cable. We use a zip line for computer access only.

63 posted on 10/17/2016, 3:22:34 PM by GailA (Ret. SCPO wife: A politician that won't keep his word to Veterans/Military won't keep them to You!)

quote:

To: Mjreagan

“Milo, Crowder, McInnes, Hannity...I like it”

Only if Milo tones down his on-air faggotry.

64 posted on 10/17/2016, 3:46:01 PM by Rebelbase (Bill and Hillary for ADX Supermax!)

So despite the scandals, his target audience is there. I'm still of the opinion that this'll go nowhere. There's no way he'd risk his own money, and that means he'd have to get investors...

Pixelboy
Sep 13, 2005

Now, I know what you're thinking...

chitoryu12 posted:

"Yeah bro, I'd totally have Mozambique'd those darkies if I brought my gun! They were lucky I was held back, man!"
I feel like less of a human for understanding what this means.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozambique_Drill

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
Technically not Freep, but there's probably lots of overlap. There's a gun blog I used to sometimes read before they really lost their minds with the Trumpmentum. So I checked back in with them to see what's going on! Today's topic: REVOLUTION!

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/10/robert-farago/talk-armed-revolution-clinton-victory-foreshadows/

quote:

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is publicly proclaiming that the election is “rigged.” The anti-Trump mainstream media reckons the real estate tycoon is goading if not preparing his supporters for armed insurrection, should Ms. Clinton win the election.

Should a Trump supporter (or two or more) go postal after their candidate’s loss, it will give the Clinton administration the excuse they need to issue a federal dictat on gun control. Not that they won’t find some other excuse, but still. Dangerous times people. Dangerous times.

The article itself is pretty unremarkable but the comments are purestrain.

quote:

pwrserge says:
October 17, 2016 at 09:02
All the more reason we need to make it one or two million rather than one or two.

quote:

-Peter says:
October 17, 2016 at 09:09
Some apple carts could use a good toppling now and then. How else do you get to the rotten apples at the bottom of the cart?

A wild sane person appears!

quote:

jsled says:
October 17, 2016 at 09:25
Through the Constitutionally-provided means, and the Democratic process, not armed insurrection.

Get hosed communist!

quote:

pwrserge says:
October 17, 2016 at 09:32
When the democratic process is corrupted he way it is, it loses all legitimacy. At this point, armed revolution or submission are your only options. I will not submit.

LIBERAL loving MEDIA :bahgawd:

quote:

-Peter says:
October 17, 2016 at 09:07
The media will take one five-second off-the-cuff remark made by a complete stranger at a Trump rally, and inflate it to three hours of airtime over the course of a 24-hour news cycle.

They’ll then take 4,000 pages of incriminating e-mails from Clinton and her campaign, and reduce it to 4 minutes of airtime.

I’m not a Trump defender, but the double standard is absolutely infuriating!

quote:

Mack Bolan says:
October 17, 2016 at 09:42
Cucks gonna Cuck.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad that many “Real Conservatives” know little to nothing about conservatism or have read “The Conservative mind”. If they had, they would realize that conservatism is nothing more than intellectual posturing, and not a political platform.

The WikiLeaks revelations, and people like Ryan, The Bush’s, Romney’s, McCains et al pretty much make your statement complete horseshit.

quote:

Ralph says:
October 17, 2016 at 12:46
There are two organizations that provide a death sentence for secession — the United States and the Mafia. And sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference.

The voice of sanity returns...

quote:

jsled says:
October 17, 2016 at 09:29
GOTV efforts are in no way illegitimate. There is nothing wrong, in principle or practice, nor is it ahistorical, for parties to get people to the voting booth. It’s literally the job. And it’s why Trump is going to be so thoroughly annihilated in 3 weeks; the DNC has a ground game, and Trump has none.

quote:

pwrserge says:
October 17, 2016 at 09:35
And a week after that, the DNC will be the ones “annihilated”, only literally. No conservative should accept any election result that results in a Clinton White House.

:stonklol:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ If anyone's motivating any type of gun control it's fuckwits like these that make all gun owners look like raving lunatics. But they'll never see it. Every new law that comes out they'll bitch about how unfair it is and how the liberals hate them, then do some batshit stupid poo poo till people feel the need to rein them back again

Lol..."Live from his cell in the county lockup, it's the Ex-Sheriff Joe hour! *cue Andry Griffith theme*"

Ailes' show could be called Ailes Quiet on the Western Set

V No lie, I'd watch that just to see how often they could fit scare words into every dish.
"I like to call this orange julias the "Donald Trump" because see, the base is orange and the froth is almost a light blond. Now first we take these liberal, abortion loving oranges and toss them into the Fox News blender and hit the puree button labelled "wikileaks"."

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Oct 18, 2016

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I hope they have a Milo/Palin cooking show.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

McGlockenshire posted:

So despite the scandals, his target audience is there. I'm still of the opinion that this'll go nowhere. There's no way he'd risk his own money, and that means he'd have to get investors...

Considering how deep Breitbart is in with Trump campaign It wouldn't surprise me if Trump TV will exist in some form or another. Of course Cable TV nowadays is a post-apocalyptic wasteland even for well established channels that even with the cult-like fanaticism of the deplorables (which may or may not last after November) it won't be enough to keep it afloat.

---

Conservatives fall for joke tweet about ripping up Trump ballots

Quick, move those goalposts!

quote:

because we should not discuss crime or voter fraud. Or condemn the claims or illegal behavior.

1 posted on 10/17/2016 5:19:12 PM PDT by SMGFan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: SMGFan

Voter fraud has always been a laugh to Democrats.

2 posted on 10/17/2016 5:21:10 PM PDT by Sasparilla (Hillary for Prison 2016)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

:stare:

quote:

All Postal “workers” should be interrogated, waterboarded if necessary, anyway due to the seriousness of the allegations.

3 posted on 10/17/2016 5:21:44 PM PDT by FlingWingFlyer (Clintoon will be the "historical" first unindicted felon to sit in the Oval Office. Be proud!)

:ironicat:

quote:

Yeah super funny, jokes about voter disfranchisement.

6 posted on 10/17/2016 5:22:33 PM PDT by ecomcon

quote:

“The Daily Beast contacted the owner of the Twitter account and asked if he is really a postal worker in Ohio. His response: “lol no.””
==
As if he’d confirm having committed a federal offense.

7 posted on 10/17/2016 5:23:19 PM PDT by LouieFisk

Oh yeah... sealed ballots.

quote:

We believed it since Voter fraud happens EVERY SINGLE DAY..its how Democrats stay in power..but yeah I knew this one was bogus since once you open up a voter ballet its discarded automatically unless they were able to glue it back

9 posted on 10/17/2016 5:25:26 PM PDT by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

I didn’t fall for it . . . because I did not see a way for this “postal worker” to determine which ballot was a Trump vote and which ballot was a Hillary vote unless he opened the envelope and thereby invalidated the ballots of both because an unsealed mailed ballot is not accepted! Ergo, it did not happen.

10 posted on 10/17/2016 5:25:54 PM PDT by Swordmaker (This tag line is a Microsoft insult free zone... but if the insults to Mac users continue...)

quote:

No comparison between gullibility on the Right, and the criminal MSM on the Left.

The MSM is the Country’s greatest threat.

12 posted on 10/17/2016 5:27:54 PM PDT by Gene Eric (Don't be a statist!)

quote:

To: MarMema

It was believable because most postal workers can’t find any other work or were EEO’d in and tend to be very liberal & what’s wrong with a little electoral sabotage if it’s for a good cause, the protecting of the government that pays them?

16 posted on 10/17/2016 5:32:48 PM PDT by elcid1970 ("The Second Amendment is more important than Islam. Buy ammo.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

Weak attempt to prevent it from ever being talked about.

They do it - a lot. We know they do it.

They’re asking for trouble.

18 posted on 10/17/2016 5:36:24 PM PDT by Principled (...the Supreme Court of the United States favors some laws over others...)

False Flag!

quote:

To: Sasparilla

Some people purposely put up false flags to destroy the credibility of critics. Then, when they do the real thing their critics are not believed.

The other side has to double and triple check everything on the internet, and on TV, and rumors they hear at rallie

This is where a good ground game comes in. A good ground game worker OWNS his precinct and knows who is doing what on his turf. A good ground game is not distracted by what is happening outside the precinct. In a good ground game, the extra votes delivered are not for the candidate or party, they are in support of the precinct worker. The precinct worker is the face of the candidate, and of the party.

19 posted on 10/17/2016 5:37:03 PM PDT by spintreebob
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Again, :stare:

quote:

To: Rusty0604

Lefty women make false claims of rape all the time.

21 posted on 10/17/2016 5:38:36 PM PDT by grumpygresh (We don't have Democrats and Republicans, we have the Faustian uni-party)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

:stonk:

quote:

I concur. Vote fraud is no laughing matter. Ever. No matter who or whom is involved, vote fraud should be punishable by immediate public hanging “Pour encourager les autres”.

29 posted on 10/17/2016 5:42:52 PM PDT by Don W ( When blacks riot, neighborhoods and cities burn. When whites riot, nations and continents burn.)

quote:

Hilarious. Let’s all laugh at the idea of being passive about voter fraud and not pay attention to it when it’s reported.

32 posted on 10/17/2016 5:48:30 PM PDT by OldNewYork (Operation Wetback II, now with computers)

quote:

This is a trick to discredit all claims of voter fraud. Next trick is they’ll fabricate a fake case or two of “republican” vote fraud.

34 posted on 10/17/2016 5:51:37 PM PDT by reasonisfaith ("...because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved." (2 Thessalonians))

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

I concur. Vote fraud is no laughing matter. Ever. No matter who or whom is involved, vote fraud should be punishable by immediate public hanging “Pour encourager les autres”.

29 posted on 10/17/2016 5:42:52 PM PDT by Don W ( When blacks riot, neighborhoods and cities burn. When whites riot, nations and continents burn.)

Boy is Don gonna be pissed when he sees all the Republicans hanging from trees

quote:

We believed it since Voter fraud happens EVERY SINGLE DAY..its how Democrats stay in power..but yeah I knew this one was bogus since once you open up a voter ballet its discarded automatically unless they were able to glue it back

9 posted on 10/17/2016 5:25:26 PM PDT by Sarah Barracuda

Whoa, chill out there Barracuda. Are you saying you have liberals in your household because I'm fairly certain we don't hold any type of elections every day, or even in a series that allows everyone to be constantly voting.

quote:

To: Rusty0604

Lefty women make false claims of rape all the time.

21 posted on 10/17/2016 5:38:36 PM PDT by grumpygresh (We don't have Democrats and Republicans, we have the Faustian uni-party)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Why won't those sluts and whores vote for us?!

quote:

All Postal “workers” should be interrogated, waterboarded if necessary, anyway due to the seriousness of the allegations.

3 posted on 10/17/2016 5:21:44 PM PDT by FlingWingFlyer (Clintoon will be the "historical" first unindicted felon to sit in the Oval Office. Be proud!)

Dude, get a grip, there were no allegations. The guy made a troll remark, you bought it because you're a deluded psycho.
I love that he's for treating whatever demographic of American citizens like terrorists because he's a psycho, even if they're loving conservative.

The Rokstar
Aug 19, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

First my hearing is just about shot so I always need captions. since this has been the case it wasn’t difficult for me to start watching Foreign movies. I put Korean movies at the very top of the Class ratings for the Planet!!

They are like our movies used to be! No skin at ALL!! and when actors kiss there is never any tongue... just a side shot of lips touching if not blocked out by one of the actors cheek. and STILL bring out every emotion you can have. Im 53 and cant tell you how many times I was quite misty!!
Okay, this guy is clearly not watching the same Korean movies I've seen.

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO
Obviously. Everyone knows the City Hunter movie is the only adaptation worth watching, and it's not even Korean :colbert:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

The Rokstar posted:

Okay, this guy is clearly not watching the same Korean movies I've seen.

Also he is 53 and that means he grew up with the movies of the 60s and 70s. Those movies were not all innocents and pure as he would like to think.

Joshmo
Aug 22, 2007

bobkatt013 posted:

Also he is 53 and that means he grew up with the movies of the 60s and 70s. Those movies were not all innocents and pure as he would like to think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Innocents_(1961_film) :downsrim:

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

McGlockenshire posted:

Freep opinions: modern movies are filthy because people kiss and dress the way modern people dress

quote:

may I offer up some suggestions!

raising my kids watching them was a good time. They improved their reading and were riveted to the programs!! “Boys of Flowers” and “City Hunter” they must have watched 30 times.

The movies are great. check em out some time!!

[spammy link redacted]

25 posted on 10/17/2016, 12:34:28 PM by sit-rep

Ha! I work for this company! It's really funny how many people love Korean movies and TV because of ***values***

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Nothing promotes traditional family values better than Oldboy.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Mantis42 posted:

Nothing promotes traditional family values better than Oldboy.

You're thinking too good. Too original. Too high production values. Check out a show like "She was Pretty" if you want about a dozen episodes of drama and tension that lead up to a relatively chaste kiss.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

Feeling kind of weird that a Freeper watches the same K-dramas as my gf.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
You should check her bookmarks, just to be safe.

Aeolusdallas
Mar 2, 2016
Has anyone commented on Melania's "defense" of Trump?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Christians: fast and pray, Fast and Pray, FAST AND PRAY for this election and for The USA!!!......, a vanity thread posted by freeper Bellflower

the OP posted:

Again, I cannot stress the importance of fasting and praying for this election enough. All those who are Christians please fast and pray to do what is truly essential for the winning of this election, and also for the benefit of the good to come if He allows for us to win this election. The Bible clearly states that it is The LORD that raises up and also brings down rulers.

In The Bible whenever something was critically important for the survival and/or well being of the people of God the people prevailed when a time of fasting and praying was for called for, often for three whole days. When His people humbled themselves, confessed their sins and fasted and prayed The LORD was always moved to help them. He even saved Nineveh, which was horribly wicked, when the people, in fear of God, turned to Him with fasting and praying.

If one cannot fast and pray for three days, or even one, please at least skip a meal and dedicate that time to prayer alone.

God is able to turn the tide. I have been fasting and praying, won't you my sisters and brothers in Christ?

:catstare:

quote:

To: Bellflower

Fasting and Praying.

Locking and Loading.

2 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:04:27 PM by ButThreeLeftsDo (Gear Up)

quote:

Also especially pray that the true natures of these two candidates will be revealed during tomorrow night’s debate. All we need is for the truth to be seen.

There will be powerful dark forces including many covens of witches sending dark energies against Trump. They will be powerless against the name we can call on if we choose to do so.

5 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:07:18 PM by Junk Silver

quote:

To: Junk Silver

Yes, let’s pray all around the debate tomorrow night, against all the forces of hell, and especially for The Holy Spirit, for He is the Spirit of truth, to be poured out. May God shine His beautiful light and may the demons all scatter. May He reveal truth as only he can. In Jesus holy and precious name, Amen.

10 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:17:12 PM by Bellflower (Dems = Mat 6:23 ....If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!)

:stonkhat:

quote:

Calling: Messianic Jews and Israel that has been covered by Judah! Good time to pray and fast! Soros has resurrected the Nazi SS in the Ukraine (or is attempting to through financing). Video is out there, find the Saker.

The Clintons are concerned with pleasing Soros!

Pray to HaShem!!!! For the Messianics Yeshua & Ha Shem!!!!!! Fasting & ashes are not out of line.

Hillary Clinton would be in line with King Manasseh or his son Amon. The results will destroy generations.

Please Pray For Guidance!!!!!!!!

13 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:24:15 PM by foundedonpurpose (Red necks & all necks for Trump!)

quote:

Been praying daily for four years and am beginning to feel like a fool....THIS is what it has come to? God can work with the likes of Abraham, David, and Saul/Paul so I KNOW that HE can work with the likes of Donald J. Trump. But fighting the media and the Republican entrenched may be more than we have EVER had to deal with before. Am getting tired..... Even the rank and file of FNC are duplicitous and knowing that 31% of our own EVANGELICALS will vote for the BEAST is beyond belief..... This is surely going to take a miracle.

14 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:24:57 PM by MHT (,`)

quote:

To: MHT

My spirit tells me time is short..evil will flood this nation like nothing we have ever witnessed..we’re only getting a taste now..sometimes I think God is so fed up with the world that if he wasn’t long suffering he wouldve burn the drat place down!! The only way we’ll win this election is through divine intervention ...thats the only way ..THERE’S NO OTHER OUTLET...ZIP!! I too sorrow much because of my grandkids...I have one foot in the grave already so it’s not about me but my lovely grand babies. In reality we have no one else..but God and if he turns his back on us..we’re done!

22 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:47:26 PM by RoseofTexas

Well, that's certainly some panic.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
You'd think if all your prayers arent working God may not be backing your horse but eh details.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Freepers: many covens of witches sending dark energies against Trump

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Fasting and Praying.

Locking and Loading.

2 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:04:27 PM by ButThreeLeftsDo (Gear Up)

Believer in god's will, just not ready to accept it

What a sad world to live in where you think your success and failure are based on god's choices.
I do love how they think and all powerful all knowing deity can be fooled and beaten by human media. Then after that I wonder if any one actually has watched Trump's campaign aside from a few minutes of the debates because to think Trump isn't an immoral rear end in a top hat retard is just astounding. I wonder if any of them ever do get out of the freep vacuum

V "It's not fraud when our side does it"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Oct 19, 2016

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

quote:

To: MHT

My spirit tells me time is short..evil will flood this nation like nothing we have ever witnessed..we’re only getting a taste now..sometimes I think God is so fed up with the world that if he wasn’t long suffering he wouldve burn the drat place down!! The only way we’ll win this election is through divine intervention ...thats the only way ..THERE’S NO OTHER OUTLET...ZIP!! I too sorrow much because of my grandkids...I have one foot in the grave already so it’s not about me but my lovely grand babies. In reality we have no one else..but God and if he turns his back on us..we’re done!

22 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:47:26 PM by RoseofTexas

God is going to commit voter fraud??? :aaa:

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Thankfully the Democratic party can counter that through the dead vote.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Be prepared! How do we prepare for a possible Clinton presidency?, a vanity thread posted by freeper Raycpa

the OP posted:

I like to be prepared for future events. Assuming Hillary wins and we are destined to endure this curse again, how do we prepare? Prayer and fasting is a given. What else?

There's now one or two of these a day.

quote:

To: Raycpa

- Bury your guns
- Dust-off the old shortwave radio
- Load up supplied of survival food
- Get off the grid
- Get out into the woods and start forming militias.

5 posted on 10/18/2016, 6:03:33 AM by Buckeye McFrog

Mostly the same old same old.

quote:

1) Homeschool the kids

2) be prepared to live on 1/2 your current income ( transition over time )

3) practice all those self reliant skills of yore

If you have minimal debt and require little cash money to live, you have your independence.

16 posted on 10/18/2016, 6:08:50 AM by vooch

... and it's been reported to the FBI tip line.

quote:

To: Arthur Wildfire! March; Buckeye McFrog

We should all learn to make IEDs.

Thus, save your old cellphones and used plastic containers, like for bleach.

My tagline has been unchanged for about a year now. It remains relevant.

26 posted on 10/18/2016, 6:13:19 AM by T-Bone Texan (Don't be a lone wolf. Form up small leaderlesss cells ASAP !)

... is this humor? Is it supposed to be humor?

quote:

To: PeteyBoy

Gone GALT. Not enough. We are in the process of establishing a relationship at a local “Black” church near our neighborhood.

They are EXPERT at using the “System” to register for maximum benefits and assistance. We are signing up for everything we can.

Bring this sukka down!!!

49 posted on 10/18/2016, 6:24:31 AM by Gadsden1st

quote:

Learn Arabic. Women - get fitted for a burka. Men - but a couple of goats.

77 posted on 10/18/2016, 6:39:58 AM by ilovesarah2012

quote:

This won’t be politically correct or legally correct, but I do think it’s morally correct - militant sedition, attacks on corrupt media outlets, etc. I don’t know how to do it, but I would support it.

89 posted on 10/18/2016, 6:48:52 AM by Chengdu54

quote:

To: PeteyBoy

I'd start with a controlled demolition of MSM, hollywood and academia brainwashing institutions...metaphorically speaking of course ; )

History repeats itself, all great empires eventually collapse of their own greed, selfishness, immorality and the ensuing corruption...all which eventually destroy from within...

(hmmm, seems I've heard that one somewhere...???)

...Stalin, Mao, Hitler, Mussolini, Soros...civilization never seems to learn to remove evil before it has a chance to metastasize.

93 posted on 10/18/2016, 6:55:23 AM by RckyRaCoCo (FUMSM)

quote:

I think we need several plans.

Being prepared for economic collapse, war within the next months, few years is a must. We have a prepping thread on FR for quite some time.

As far as political soutions are concerned, I would hope and pray that if Trump loses, he calls for the creation of an American sovereignty party. Perhaps secession could work. Military coup with benevolent dictator. Article 5 is not a practice solution at this point because hitlery (or her supreme court) would simply shut it down. However contacts and discussions held could leads to a fruitful secession movement or a coup.

Having a plan to move out of the US should be discussed if Hitlery wins. When Hitler came to power in 1933, the Jews did have a period of time between 1933 to 1938 to escape. Bible believing Christians and constitutional conservatives will likely be the new Jews during a hitlery’s dictaroship.

The idea that American is the last refuge of liberty is a myth meant to demoralize those seeking liberty. The US has been dropping in the freedom index for years. The US has 4% of the world population and 25% of the world’s prisoners. We are now a bona-fide police state; the FBI is a political Gestapo organization. I’m sure that Hitlery is busy creating no-fly lists, no-gun lists and terror watch lists right now for the deplorables.

I would think it would be a good idea for people to divest property and liquidate assets. Going to a country with a large US expat community that is not dominated by the US makes sense. Now that the US is losing global influence and Russia and China are gaining influence, many smaller countries can retain a certain measure of independence from the US.

I would think that a Hitlery win would create an opportunity for an entrepreneur to create a new pilgrim community of Americans overseas.

Any suggestions for re-location?

97 posted on 10/18/2016, 6:59:20 AM by grumpygresh (We don't have Democrats and Republicans, we have the Faustian uni-party)

:tinfoil: status: :tinfoil: as all hell

quote:

To: Arthur Wildfire! March

Here’s the scary part — technology.

People with defiant personalities would suffer techno-horrors worthy of a sci-fi film.

The Super state now has technology and techniques way beyond what the Nazis or the Stasi ever possessed. They can track every single thing you do if you happen to attract their attention.

Given the advances in computers, it is getting, or even has gotten where they can track everyone even if you don't attract their attention. The computers will let them know if you need more intense scrutiny or not.

You won't be able to hide.

As for any conflict, there is seemingly an exponential increase in the quantity of cameras around, and you will be identified and tracked to wherever you flee.

People need to cool their jets. I don't think they appreciate the nature of the beast with which they are playing.

107 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:11:49 AM by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")

quote:

To: Ted Grant

There really is no plan. We trusted GOP Inc with opposing the liberal agenda for three decades. That was a terrible mistake

Well, the plan begins there. Put the GOP out of its misery as soon as possible.

I will commit, here and now, that if Trump loses I will vote a straight Democratic ticket until a replacement party emerges, which may take some time.

Burning the GOP down to its foundations is critical, with Hillary in the White House she MUST NOT be able to claim the support of "elected Republicans". This will only happen if there aren't any.

133 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:48:28 AM by Jim Noble (Look out kid, they keep it all hid)

quote:

quote:

To: null and void

Assuming the government has a shred of decency.

We already know that is not the case. But then they become exposed for what they really are. No more illusions for leftists to hide behind. Do you think that many would remain leftist when shown the reality of who it is they support?

131 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:43:25 AM by Robert DeLong

Of course they would. Millions are willing to kill for socialism.

The good news? Not nearly that many are willing to die for it.

134 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:50:46 AM by Jim Noble (Look out kid, they keep it all hid)

quote:

To: Robert DeLong

Do you think that many would remain leftist when shown the reality of who it is they support?

EVERY revolution ends with the supporters being murdered by the new regime.

The new regime knows better that anyone just how skilled, motivated and traitorous they are.

137 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:54:33 AM by null and void (America is sick. We will find out if the disease is fatal come November.)

quote:

Get a shortwave radio. Hillary will immediately muzzle talk radio and cable news...only approved media will be allowed. I am hoping that Rush, Hannity, Levin and other conservative voices will relocate offshore and broadcast from beyond the Hillary curtain. The Internet now in foreign hands will be censored. Make yourself invisible on the Internet. Get off social media and any sites like this as your opinions will be monitored and make you subject to government scrutiny. Gold and silver will be valuable for under the radar transactions, but so will booze and tobacco. Even if you do not drink, stockpile whiskey, cognac and liquors. Gun owners better hide their guns well as Hillary Brownshirts will soon come knocking. Consider the method used in the former Soviet Union of spreading political thought by small hand circulated news letters. Don’t use your computer as there will be traces left. Conceal your handwriting. Paper can be quickly destroyed.

140 posted on 10/18/2016, 8:01:45 AM by The Great RJ ("Socialists are happy until they run out of other people's money." Margaret Thatcher)

quote:

To: originalbuckeye

Do not count on soldiers or cops to disobey unlawful or criminal orders. I learned this during the pro-life rescue movement. To most people, their paycheck is their god.

Do not expect any Catholic bishops to complain about anything the government does until they are in jail. Do not expect the Pope to criticize Hillary, because she is a fellow Global Warming hoaxer.

165 posted on 10/18/2016, 9:09:39 AM by Arthur McGowan (https://youtu.be/IYUYya6bPGw)

Should have included more explicit instructions in the FBI tip submission to make sure that they know how pagination works.

quote:

To: Ted Grant

WE MUST BE PREPARED! This is a List of what we can do.
1. Form a new Political Party—Liberty Party/Reform
2. Start a newspaper—even if its just on the net—or mimeographed. The Torch of Freedom —The voice of Liberty!
3. Start a new cable network (if permitted) to bring forth the Truth—if it is permitted.
4. Drop the Republican RINO turncoat Party—Pay not one red cent to these treacherous dogs—VOTE 3rd Party only.
5. Restart the Tea Party—Independent of any Government. Maybe this time Underground.
6. Fly the USA Flag—before Hillary bans it and replaces it with the UN flag.
7. Make Guns—in your garage—Any kind—from Muzzle loaders to six shooters—to automatics and Tommy Guns.
8. Learn how to make bombs.
9. Stay in the fight—don’t run into the woods or leave the country to find freedom someplace else.
10. BE a Patriot! A real Patriot not a sunshine patriot. Read the works of Thomas Paine.
11. Study American History.
12. Reclaim your state from the grip of the Progs/Rinos.

167 posted on 10/18/2016, 9:21:52 AM by Forward the Light Brigade (Into the Jaws of H*ll Onward! Ride to the sound of the guns!)

quote:

To: DMZFrank

Full blown empire with her as the head Queen B. Congress and the courts will mean nothing as they pretty much do now. I will buy lots of more ammo. Then it is just a matter of time before the whole country implodes. She clearly hates flyover country and has a visceral hate for average Americans. I look for an attempt at gun confiscation. The reaction this draws will dictate the length of her efforts.

I look for the terrorist group BLM to take their violence to a new level and the queen B will back their efforts and eventually the police will only be called to come collect evidence and try and prosecute after the fact-IF racial purity tests are met. Black on black crime will not be prosecuted neither will black on white/hispanic/asian, only white on black crime will be considered for prosecution. This will result in eventually generating a violent backlash from whites especially if their homes are threatened with being burned to the ground.

I look for the military to eventually have a hard time retaining personnel and recruiting new personnel. Depending on how bad it gets possibly a military coup at some point. I look for states to have the military sent in and governors and state legislatures arrested for failure to obey the queen B.

172 posted on 10/18/2016, 12:04:52 PM by sarge83

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

DeusExMachinima posted:

God is going to commit voter fraud??? :aaa:

Presumably it's not voter fraud if God reaches into your heart like with pharaoh and magically changes your mind before you vote.

RagnarokAngel posted:

You'd think if all your prayers arent working God may not be backing your horse but eh details.

They believe in an rear end in a top hat Old Testament God that puts bad kings in charge and/or sends conquering Babylonian armies if the country isn't groveling before Him enough.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Freepers: I don’t know how to do it, but I would support it. 

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Democrats warn of a racist uprising if Donald Trump loses election posted by freeper ColdOne

the excerpt posted:

In Democratic circles, the talk about the presidential election has increasingly turned to fears of a violent uprising by white supremacists and neo-Nazis if Donald Trump loses.

The nervous talk holds that Mr. Trump’s alleged racist followers are being primed to take to the streets to challenge election results should Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton prevail Nov. 8. They say Mr. Trump’s followers reveal their revolutionary fervor at rallies by chanting “lock her up” about the former secretary of state.

The thread is this mix of "no Trump supporters will be rioting in the streets" and "yeah but we're not racist" and "but but but BLM" and it's really weird.

quote:

To: ColdOne

Black Lives Matter is a racist uprising.

3 posted on 10/18/2016, 9:42:05 AM by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

quote:

And the BLM and Last Raza will cheerfully accept a Trump win?

5 posted on 10/18/2016, 9:43:20 AM by Rusty0604

quote:

To: All

Hmmmm....so if I fight for brown/red/black/gay peoples’ rights I’m a hero, if I fight for my own rights I’m a bigot? Fine by me, we’re getting sick of the Left’s zhit....

6 posted on 10/18/2016, 9:43:32 AM by Maverick68 (p)

quote:

Racism in the name of self preservation is no sin.

12 posted on 10/18/2016, 9:45:36 AM by deadrock (I is someone else.)

quote:

GOSH I wished these media idiots would get something right JUST ONCE:

We are the BASKET OF DEPLORABLES...not racists and fanatics....and yes if Trump does not win, over half or more Americans will be tearing down Washington D.C. brick by brick, oh and Barky, don't worry about your ‘army’ because the United States Military will be with us!!!

15 posted on 10/18/2016, 9:46:44 AM by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence 100%)

quote:

The perps trying to convince the gullible that someone else is guilty.

The Dems have ALWAYS been and are now with Obama, the instigators and supporters of division, unrest, and racial strife which ALWAYS goes away with even a mildly pro-freedom Republican President.

16 posted on 10/18/2016, 9:47:05 AM by Jim 0216

Yes, it does actually look like you give a gently caress.

quote:

To: Maverick68

I'm a bigot. And deplorable. And irredeemable.

DILLIGAF?

23 posted on 10/18/2016, 9:48:40 AM by NorthMountain (Hillary Clinton: scheming, robotic liar.)

quote:

A “deplorable” uprising I could support...

29 posted on 10/18/2016, 9:51:38 AM by AngelesCrestHighway

quote:

To: Tench_Coxe

The nervous talk holds that Mr. Trump’s ... followers are being primed to take to the streets to challenge election results should Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton *succeed in stealing the election * Nov. 8" That's really what they're afraid of.

That was my first thought too. They are planning to steal this election, and they are trying to scare people away from objecting to their theft by portraying them as "racists" prior to the fact.

As if objecting to a hate filled white Nazi witch-queen is any sort of racism.

48 posted on 10/18/2016, 10:03:07 AM by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")

quote:

To: Brilliant

No, they’re just covering the bases - they want to have the narrative already in place so they can say “see, we told you, they’re all racists” if Trump loses and it’s obvious it was rigged.

51 posted on 10/18/2016, 10:04:16 AM by fuzzylogic (welfare state = sharing consequences of poor moral choices among everybody)

quote:

Just the libs being pragmatic, preparing the public for unpleasantness.

Option #1) Hillary wins, but it's a squeeker. She needs to consolidate and crush her opposition. Cast them as lawless, racist rioters and round them up.

Option #2) Trump steals the election. Similar to #1, except Obama declares martial law and declares the vote invalid. After rounding up the lawless, racist rioters we'll have a do-over. And over again, if necessary until we "get it right".

Either way, we'll need the camps and the cattle cars, so get 'em ready.

76 posted on 10/18/2016, 11:34:32 AM by ZOOKER (Until further notice the /s is implied...)

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

McGlockenshire posted:

From Christians: fast and pray, Fast and Pray, FAST AND PRAY for this election and for The USA!!!......, a vanity thread posted by freeper Bellflower

quote:

Also especially pray that the true natures of these two candidates will be revealed during tomorrow night’s debate. All we need is for the truth to be seen.

There will be powerful dark forces including many covens of witches sending dark energies against Trump. They will be powerless against the name we can call on if we choose to do so.

5 posted on 10/18/2016, 7:07:18 PM by Junk Silver

Hey! We'll be sending light energies in favor of Clinton. Get it right <:mad:>

DarklyDreaming fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Oct 19, 2016

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

McGlockenshire posted:

From Democrats warn of a racist uprising if Donald Trump loses election posted by freeper ColdOne

The thread is this mix of "no Trump supporters will be rioting in the streets" and "yeah but we're not racist" and "but but but BLM" and it's really weird.

Yes, it does actually look like you give a gently caress.

Methinks the ladies are protesting too much

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

VitalSigns posted:

Presumably it's not voter fraud if God reaches into your heart like with pharaoh and magically changes your mind before you vote.

They believe in an rear end in a top hat Old Testament God that puts bad kings in charge and/or sends conquering Babylonian armies if the country isn't groveling before Him enough.

It's funny that they keep acting like Trump's a savior, a la Cyrus, when going by the texts he'd be more like one of the kings you describe there, sent to punish them.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
So the other day, Obama told Trump to stop whining and just admit that he's going to lose fair and square.

Trump's response? Trump bringing Obama's half-brother to the debate as his guest posted by freeper ameribbean expat

Malik Obama is a bit of a nut, but I'm not entirely sure what he's trying to demonstrate by bringing him. Let's see if freep can tell me why this is a good idea.

quote:

To: ameribbean expat

Oh... COLD!!!
Does this guy know how to fight or WHAT??

2 posted on 10/18/2016, 3:30:43 PM by OKSooner (Them Rooskies done it 'cause I seen 'em!!)
.... does he, though?

quote:

Wow. It’s about time we had a real fighter on our side.

3 posted on 10/18/2016, 3:30:49 PM by dragonblustar

quote:

Trump is awesome. Imagine Jeb or whatever loser candidate du jour having cojones to do stuff like this.

6 posted on 10/18/2016, 3:31:29 PM by scottinoc

Oh, I think I'm beginning to get it now. It's base pandering.

quote:

Wow, that is really something. A round of interviews on national TV by this guy would be just devastating to the Hillary camp. Negates nearly every smear against Trump, and really raises a lot of uncomfortable questions about Obozo.

9 posted on 10/18/2016, 3:33:48 PM by Behind the Blue Wall

quote:

To: OKSooner

Holy cow. The democrats have NEVER been up against anyone that fights the way Trump fights.

He crawls down into the gutter with them and is whipping their a*s at their own game.

No other Republican nominee would dare do what Trump is doing. The dems simply don’t know what do to.

I’m enjoying every second.

15 posted on 10/18/2016, 3:38:19 PM by GeorgiaDawg32

Yeah, completely totally pandering to the base. They're the only ones that give a poo poo.

quote:

I love Trump. He’s a fighter, and he gets under Obama’s skin.

27 posted on 10/18/2016, 3:47:17 PM by TakebackGOP

:psyduck:

quote:

Maybe he will bring his Brothers REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE with Him to show us all.

46 posted on 10/18/2016, 4:11:47 PM by eyeamok (destruction of government records.)

quote:

Hillary hasn’t bailed on the debate yet?—Just twenty four hours to blame the Russians for all the leaks and bail.

67 posted on 10/18/2016, 5:04:07 PM by cgbg (This space for rent--$250K)

There are a few other threads, but they're pretty sparse. From the first:

quote:

To: tekrat

By Friday afternoon, the DNC and the MSM destroy Malik.

5 posted on 10/18/2016, 6:04:02 PM by Timpanagos1

And the second:

quote:

To: Impala64ssa

He’s just toying with our domestic enemies. One can imagine how Trump will screw with the heads of out foreign enemies! I can guarantee all, Trump has more respect right now by foreign powers than Obama ever did.

13 posted on 10/18/2016, 6:59:35 PM by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)

It upsets me that they think that this is going to make any sort of difference to anyone at all. All it's done is make them excited. It's pure pandering and they're too blind to see it.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

McGlockenshire posted:

So the other day, Obama told Trump to stop whining and just admit that he's going to lose fair and square.

Trump's response? Trump bringing Obama's half-brother to the debate as his guest posted by freeper ameribbean expat

Malik Obama is a bit of a nut, but I'm not entirely sure what he's trying to demonstrate by bringing him. Let's see if freep can tell me why this is a good idea.

Ok bringing Juanita Broderick to the second debate at least made sense as a talking point, but seriously what the gently caress is this going to accomplish?:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

DarklyDreaming posted:

Ok bringing Juanita Broderick to the second debate at least made sense as a talking point, but seriously what the gently caress is this going to accomplish?:psyduck:

It's going to make Trump look tough on um yeah no clue.