Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Like they said, getting under Obama's skin.

Except all of them (including Trump) seem to have forgotten that he's actually debating Hillary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

It's going to make Trump look tough on um yeah no clue.

Tough on DEMTARDS!!!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

DarklyDreaming posted:

Ok bringing Juanita Broderick to the second debate at least made sense as a talking point, but seriously what the gently caress is this going to accomplish?:psyduck:

You know, I'm starting to think Trump isn't the 4th Dimensional Chess Grandmaster I thought he was. :ohdear:

Boston Red Sox Legend Curt Schilling Says He'll Run Against Elizabeth Warren for US Senate

Better than Rhode Island, I guess.

:downsrim:

quote:

To: drewh

Oh goody. The Red Sox vs. the Indians.

2 posted on 10/18/2016 9:12:09 AM PDT by Brilliant
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Brilliant

LOL. Curt takes on Fauxcahontus

6 posted on 10/18/2016 9:14:43 AM PDT by rjsimmon (The Tree of Liberty Thirsts)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

I don't think Special Election Scotty is someone you'd want to emulate.

quote:

Great news. If Scott Brown can win there maybe Schilling can.

8 posted on 10/18/2016 9:14:51 AM PDT by MountainWalker

quote:

I don’t have my finger on the pulse of Boston/Massachusetts sentiment. I do know that Fauxcohauntas is very popular with the white leftist cult that pervades the area. However, Schilling is a Bloody Sock legend. Not sure how this plays out.

11 posted on 10/18/2016 9:17:23 AM PDT by BlueStateRightist (Government is best which governs least.)

quote:

Excellent! Toss out Pocahontas!

14 posted on 10/18/2016 9:19:47 AM PDT by b4its2late (A Liberal is a person who will give away everything he doesn't own.)

Careful, you're getting dangerously close to mentioning the elephant in the room.

quote:

To: BlueStateRightist

They will make him out to be a neanderthal jock, and a horrible businessman.

Liz will win the women and the kids. Curt will win the Red Sox Nation.

It will be an uphill battle.

Now, if we could get Tom Brady to run...

17 posted on 10/18/2016 9:22:30 AM PDT by Vermont Lt (Brace. Brace. Brace. Heads down. Do not look up.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

a MAN...an actual MAN standing up and doing what men are supposed to do...be leaders....

19 posted on 10/18/2016 9:25:12 AM PDT by cherry

quote:

To: who knows what evil?

Go ahead and take a few minutes and think about it. Sometimes humor takes a while to soak in to peoples’ heads.

Hint - it is not all about baseball.

Uh, oh. You DID hear about the recent AL playoffs, I imagine.

20 posted on 10/18/2016 9:26:44 AM PDT by Dacula (Southern lives matter!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

He has a chance as long as he doesn’t buckle when it comes to issues like abortion and homosexual marriage.

23 posted on 10/18/2016 9:29:19 AM PDT by bramps (It's the Islam, stupid!)

quote:

To: Vermont Lt

I’m still waiting for Mike Ditka.

27 posted on 10/18/2016 9:34:26 AM PDT by eCSMaster (Hillary Clinton: the official candidate of the National Sleep Foundation)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Oh, right... that!

quote:

To: BlueStateRightist

She'll prevail. The Globe and the usual suspects will pound Schilling's 38 Studios failure to death, and that will be his undoing.

28 posted on 10/18/2016 9:35:41 AM PDT by Hemingway's Ghost (Spirit of '75)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

He’s very conservative and he has a drat good shot. He’ll win everywhere but the cities and only has to do well enough in those to get the win, much like Baker did. With his Red Sox history I think he can do it.

Warren hasn’t done a drat thing in the Senate and people here know it. She’s left a very bad taste in people’s mouths with her shrill crap going after Trump.

As far as going after him because of his failed business, that’s easily defendable. The video game industry is brutal.

He’s got my vote.

30 posted on 10/18/2016 9:36:41 AM PDT by Snowybear

quote:

To: Vermont Lt

They will make him out to be...a horrible businessman.

Not just horrible...crooked.A good friend of mine made the mistake of doing business with him and was *badly* burned.Part of that matter involved info he had on the Schillings that he wound up sending to Federal investigators in DC.His situation made newspapers nationwide.And even more importantly the Schillings are under investigation regarding the disappearance of $75 million.

Now, if we could get Tom Brady to run...

A much,much,*much* better option.But count on the Rats to chant "deflategate"....among other things.

32 posted on 10/18/2016 9:38:51 AM PDT by Gay State Conservative (Deplorables' Lives Matter)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

quote:

To: cherry

a MAN...an actual MAN standing up and doing what men are supposed to do...be leaders....

Are you aware of how this "man" led his business into bankruptcy, stiffing dozens of his employees and vendors, along with the taxpayers of Rhode Island? He was a great baseball pitcher, but that's pretty much it.

35 posted on 10/18/2016 9:41:47 AM PDT by drjimmy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

Elizabeth Warren...the first woman from Massachusetts to serve in the U.S. Senate.

Wrong. John Kerry.

If people can now "self identify" as whatever sex they choose, then I can identify THEM as whatever sex I choose! Who are THEY to judge me? 😏

40 posted on 10/18/2016 9:53:33 AM PDT by SoFloFreeper

quote:

Well damned. My early Schilling Baltimore Oriole cards just went up in value. The Orioles made a big mistake in trading him away.

Hope he scalps Fauxchohantas and sends her back to teaching her Marxist economic classes at Yale or Harvard or Patrice Lumumba University.

47 posted on 10/18/2016 5:39:49 PM PDT by MadMax, the Grinning Reaper

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Yeah let's try and piss off a guy known for clowning on idiot conservatives.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Loel posted:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2238404/posts

I kind of want to go through and put x's through the zotted :v:

From a couple pages back but I ended up browsing the photobucket album for this event and anyone want to play at Caption Those Freepers?

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

change my name posted:

Freepers: many covens of witches sending dark energies against Trump

Can we have this for our thread title? PLEASE? :dance:

Cactus posted:

What if anything does the bible say about pot?

Just outta curiosity...

Sorry if this was covered, on my way out the door - but for most christian advocates, Genesis 1:29 is used:

quote:

Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you;

Tias fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Oct 19, 2016

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

jojoinnit posted:

From a couple pages back but I ended up browsing the photobucket album for this event and anyone want to play at Caption Those Freepers?

TELL me the guy holding the teddy bear is Laz.

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

an idiot posted:

There will be powerful dark forces including many covens of witches sending dark energies against Trump. They will be powerless against the name we can call on if we choose to do so.

Out of all the poo poo they spew, this is the stuff that really baffles me. I mean, the bible has unicorns and vampires, too; do they think those exist and will come to Hillarys aid, too? Will she ride into the debate on the back of a seven-headed dragon? Is she literally Lillith, fulfilling her vow to kill as many babies as possible by appointing pro-choice justices? Like I just don't get how you reconcile living in the modern world with the belief that fairy tale-style witches a) exist, b) can actually curse people, and c) are actively working for the Democratic party.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Those things died in the flood, silly.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

Out of all the poo poo they spew, this is the stuff that really baffles me. I mean, the bible has unicorns and vampires, too; do they think those exist and will come to Hillarys aid, too? Will she ride into the debate on the back of a seven-headed dragon? Is she literally Lillith, fulfilling her vow to kill as many babies as possible by appointing pro-choice justices? Like I just don't get how you reconcile living in the modern world with the belief that fairy tale-style witches a) exist, b) can actually curse people, and c) are actively working for the Democratic party.

In all fairness, the Pagan vote is probably pro-Hillary. At least the moon-goddess type pagan vote. The Norse folks are probably on the Trump side.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

DarklyDreaming posted:

Ok bringing Juanita Broderick to the second debate at least made sense as a talking point, but seriously what the gently caress is this going to accomplish?:psyduck:

Trump is pissed that Obama told him to stop whining like a little bitch.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

BarbarianElephant posted:

In all fairness, the Pagan vote is probably pro-Hillary. At least the moon-goddess type pagan vote. The Norse folks are probably on the Trump side.

As a scandinavian pagan, this poo poo gets to me. The American asatruar folk assembly is a bunch of fascist fucktards who use lovely, christian-influenced cherry picking of the myths to justify white nationalism. gently caress the lot of them with a broadaxe!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Make Asgard Great Again.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

DarklyDreaming posted:

He wants to turn the debate into a Springer episode so that he automatically wins if he finds the right super surprise guest and proves Obama to be the real father of ISIS' baby. Because he is a spiteful child and his base is as well.

Anyway, Freeper panic is always hilarious. They really do equate the Orange One with all that is good and true, expecting a flat out apocalypse if he does not win and they must endure not being allowed validation for all their horrible impulses.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

McGlockenshire posted:

So the other day, Obama told Trump to stop whining and just admit that he's going to lose fair and square.

Trump's response? Trump bringing Obama's half-brother to the debate as his guest posted by freeper ameribbean expat

Malik Obama is a bit of a nut, but I'm not entirely sure what he's trying to demonstrate by bringing him. Let's see if freep can tell me why this is a good idea.
.... does he, though?

Supposedly Clinton's campaign has requested that tonight's debate skip the handshake and families/guests meeting at the beginning, specifically because they think Trump is going to pull some crazy bullshit like when he tried to force Bill Clinton to confront those women last week and are trying to head it off at the pass.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

quote:

quote:
To: ameribbean expat

Oh... COLD!!!
Does this guy know how to fight or WHAT??

2 posted on 10/18/2016, 3:30:43 PM by OKSooner (Them Rooskies done it 'cause I seen 'em!!)
.... does he, though?

quote:

Wow. It’s about time we had a real fighter on our side.

3 posted on 10/18/2016, 3:30:49 PM by dragonblustar

quote:

Trump is awesome. Imagine Jeb or whatever loser candidate du jour having cojones to do stuff like this.

6 posted on 10/18/2016, 3:31:29 PM by scottinoc

These are the ones I find the most sad and funny. All these idiots want out of a leader is someone to lay what they think are sick burns on their enemies and ignore any sense of decency or decorum to do so. That's what they consider a tough fighter to do. Even sadder is that what they, and I assume are 50+ year old people, consider a sick burn is so lame there's no way anyone even reacts to any of it because oh no some guy in the audience that's part of a right wing conspiracy theory no even related to the person in the debate... It's just so feckless but they think it's badass because they are incredibly pathetic toolbags.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Seven heads, ten horns, and a cup full of abomination; how could they possibly think Hillary was anything but?

Also, of course witches are working for the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party is ruled by demons. Just ask Alex Jones:

This is not the only example, but if I was linking every time Clinton got called a literal demon I would have more links than this post contains words.

Prism fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Oct 19, 2016

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

To be fair, Hillary is bringing Mark Cuban and Meg Whitman tonight for the same reason.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

McGlockenshire posted:

So the other day, Obama told Trump to stop whining and just admit that he's going to lose fair and square.

Trump's response? Trump bringing Obama's half-brother to the debate as his guest posted by freeper ameribbean expat

Malik Obama is a bit of a nut, but I'm not entirely sure what he's trying to demonstrate by bringing him. Let's see if freep can tell me why this is a good idea.

Trump is just mad at Barack and Michelle because they have been making fun of him. It's a petty attempt at personal revenge and has nothing to do with Hillary.

I just wish there was something that Jimmy Carter could do to divert Trump even more. I'm sure there's some old submarine mate that doesn't like Carter that Trump could bring to the debate.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015

change my name posted:

To be fair, Hillary is bringing Mark Cuban and Meg Whitman tonight for the same reason.

Or maybe because that's their top-tier Kickstarter reward :)

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

Alter Ego posted:

Trump is pissed that Obama told him to stop whining like a little bitch.

Really surprised Trump-baiting or some variation hasn't entered the lexicon.

The whole debate scene reminds of when Ron Paul had a "debate" with a cardboard cut-out of Obama on Fox. Except now the right has Hillary herself in the studio and someone more unhinged than Paul. Really hope she's on her game tonight. Springer episode is how about a third of the country is going to judge this.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

There's a certain substrata of biblical-literalist Christian who honestly and truly believes they are living in a magical world, where angels and demons and curses and The Devil are actual things that exist, and who perceive Harry Potter and heavy metal and Dungeons & Dragons and yoga classes to be literal efforts by Satan to worm his way into peoples' lives and lead them away from the Light.

To them, it's all real. All of it.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Tias posted:

Can we have this for our thread title? PLEASE? :dance:

We are seriously due for a thread title change and this is a really good one.

human refuse posted:

f people can now "self identify" as whatever sex they choose, then I can identify THEM as whatever sex I choose! Who are THEY to judge me? 😏

As someone with more than one transgender friend, there is not a "gently caress YOU" big enough.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

jojoinnit posted:

"We'll make Obama recognize our plush tri-marriage"

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

quote:

This won’t be politically correct or legally correct, but I do think it’s morally correct - militant sedition, attacks on corrupt media outlets, etc. I don’t know how to do it, but I would support it.
Well that's pretty much Freep in a nutshell: "CWII! I'll just be here on the couch"

quote:

Having a plan to move out of the US should be discussed if Hitlery wins. When Hitler came to power in 1933, the Jews did have a period of time between 1933 to 1938 to escape.
Despite my staunch repudiation of everything you believe and everything you stand for, I would never advocate for expelling you from the country. But if you want to leave on your own I won't stop you. Just remember that no country out there wants you!

quote:

The idea that American is the last refuge of liberty is a myth meant to demoralize those seeking liberty. The US has been dropping in the freedom index for years. The US has 4% of the world population and 25% of the world’s prisoners. We are now a bona-fide police state
Once again, they're so close to getting it while completely missing the mark.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

From Be prepared! How do we prepare for a possible Clinton presidency?, a vanity thread posted by freeper Raycpa

There's now one or two of these a day.

I don't understand why. They just got finished agreeing only God could place a leader, so if (when) Clinton wins it is god's will and they should accept it

McGlockenshire posted:

.... does he, though?

They don't know why, either. they just know that he's doing it and it sounds good, so they support it. Again, playground bullshit.
My only guess is so he can point and say "see, I'm not the only crazy person", ya know, despite Malik having nothing to do with the presidency before or now, much like how he rags on Bill as if it has anything to do with this election.

TL;DR, Trump's a moron

change my name posted:

I'm not totally in support of this, but at the least that's related to the election...and if it does shake Trump, for whatever reason, it'll be fun to watch him squirm and even better to see Baldwin emulating it Saturday night

On that note I watched the responses from Trump and hillary over the SNL sketches. Trump, of course, is a raging rear end in a top hat baby and has even threatened to sue SNL. Hillary said when she came out with the cane she almost fell out of her chair laughing.

Edit; Apparently Trump is also bringing Patricia Smith, the one from the Benghazi hype that's mad at Clinton for doing her job. I swear, sometimes I wish we could just kick everyone out that was involved in any way with that bullshit lie so we wouldn't have to hear it again...but then I guess they'd just invent a new lie to mention constantly without questioning.

SubponticatePoster posted:

Once again, they're so close to getting it while completely missing the mark.

Considering it's a popular mantra at freep to lock up/kill everyone that doesn't align with their perfect conservative white Christian outlook, I don't see why they'd have a problem with this. Especially since the vast majority of those prisoners are minorities

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Oct 19, 2016

Albino Squirrel
Apr 25, 2003

Miosis more like meiosis

SocketWrench posted:

Edit; Apparently Trump is also bringing Patricia Smith, the one from the Benghazi hype that's mad at Clinton for doing her job. I swear, sometimes I wish we could just kick everyone out that was involved in any way with that bullshit lie so we wouldn't have to hear it again...but then I guess they'd just invent a new lie to mention constantly without questioning.
Isn't that Vilerat's mom?

Joshmo
Aug 22, 2007

Radish posted:

These are the ones I find the most sad and funny. All these idiots want out of a leader is someone to lay what they think are sick burns on their enemies and ignore any sense of decency or decorum to do so. That's what they consider a tough fighter to do. Even sadder is that what they, and I assume are 50+ year old people, consider a sick burn is so lame there's no way anyone even reacts to any of it because oh no some guy in the audience that's part of a right wing conspiracy theory no even related to the person in the debate... It's just so feckless but they think it's badass because they are incredibly pathetic toolbags.

They're macho stance is one of the things I love to look out for, because, on the surface it seems they want to be tough and physical, but are really softer (not that there's anything wrong with this) than your average Fake Liberal.

They say they want to murder everyone in the country who disagrees with them or when laws get overturned and they disagree with this decision, and they need to burn down mosques, government buildings, occupy land, break laws, etc., yet riots formed in response to the government are bad because of potential property damage, physical harm, and broken laws, and these people must be dealt with harshly... by the government... that they supposedly hate.

Us libs are weak-kneed pussy worshippers becoming more and more feminized by the day (I mean, this does describe me pretty well), yet everyday we apparently also go to Trump rallies beating up people, forming previously mentioned riots, bringing the population to its knees, and this scares the bajeezus out of Freep as they hole up in their literal, physical, safe space.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

change my name posted:

There's a difference between 'my opponent is thin-skinned and so having a couple people just sit politely in the audience rattles him' versus 'I want to have people scream BILL IS A RAPIST HE RAPES in the middle of the debate and throw a chair'.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Albino Squirrel posted:

Isn't that Vilerat's mom?

Ayup

Joshmo posted:

They're macho stance is one of the things I love to look out for, because, on the surface it seems they want to be tough and physical, but are really softer (not that there's anything wrong with this) than your average Fake Liberal.

They say they want to murder everyone in the country who disagrees with them or when laws get overturned and they disagree with this decision, and they need to burn down mosques, government buildings, occupy land, break laws, etc., yet riots formed in response to the government are bad because of potential property damage, physical harm, and broken laws, and these people must be dealt with harshly... by the government... that they supposedly hate.

Us libs are weak-kneed pussy worshippers becoming more and more feminized by the day (I mean, this does describe me pretty well), yet everyday we apparently also go to Trump rallies beating up people, forming previously mentioned riots, bringing the population to its knees, and this scares the bajeezus out of Freep as they hole up in their literal, physical, safe space.

Actually....i have no issue with being called a pussy worshipper....or a boob admirer

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Oct 19, 2016

The Anime Turnpike
Dec 30, 2010

change my name posted:

Should have brought Carlos Slim. Mentioning him makes Trump real mad.

The Anime Turnpike fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Oct 19, 2016

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015

The Anime Turnpike posted:

Should have brought Carlos Slim. Mentioning him makes Trump real mad.

Nah, bring John Miller :)

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

SocketWrench posted:

Ayup

Actually....i have no issue with being called a pussy worshipper....or a boob admirer

I am quite literally a Hindu who primarily venerates a female subdeity, so guilty as charged? :v:

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Tias posted:

As a scandinavian pagan, this poo poo gets to me. The American asatruar folk assembly is a bunch of fascist fucktards who use lovely, christian-influenced cherry picking of the myths to justify white nationalism. gently caress the lot of them with a broadaxe!

This is insanely frustrating! Because of my mjolnir pendant I was mistaken for a white supremacist in a bar and it almost started a fist fight.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

quote:

They will make him out to be a neanderthal jock, and a horrible businessman.

Well if the shoe fits... I can't wait to see her demolish him.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

As I read through the last few pages I became kind of wistful and actually started to miss dalereed (PBUH). Maybe it's just proximity to the election but it seems like freepers all that themselves so seriously now. dalereed seemed like a guy who was a bitter, hateful old man, but also just kinda wanted to be left alone. In the inevitable RaHoWa, I always pictured him as a guy who, instead of enlisting, would declare both sides to be assholes and just sit outside his trailer with a case of Coors and a shotgun.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Snowman Crossing posted:

As I read through the last few pages I became kind of wistful and actually started to miss dalereed (PBUH). Maybe it's just proximity to the election but it seems like freepers all that themselves so seriously now. dalereed seemed like a guy who was a bitter, hateful old man, but also just kinda wanted to be left alone. In the inevitable RaHoWa, I always pictured him as a guy who, instead of enlisting, would declare both sides to be assholes and just sit outside his trailer with a case of Coors and a shotgun.

Eh that's all of Freep really, he was just more honest about it

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Snowman Crossing posted:

He was like that angry old man in the neighborhood: obnoxious and offensive, but basically harmless beyond angrily yelling at this kids he's convinced are on his lawn at all times. Really a fixture of the neighborhood that the kids can scare each other or with horror stories about.

The other Freepers are more like a family of KKK members that yell obscenities at any passerby, carve a swastika in people's yards in weedkiller, and are suspected in a few fires.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Nah, Freep would be hiding in the basement posting online about how they'd totally be out there getting drone-striked but wouldn't you know it they have to go to work in the morning so they'll have to take a pass on this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

I watched the entire RNC, all of it, except for Patricia Smith's speech, because I straight up couldn't stand watching her cry. Every other ridiculous piece of poo poo speaker they had, even Trump's 70 minute Hitler impersonation, I got through, but I had to turn it off for her, because these loving shitstains have fed her every stupid loving lie about Benghazi for four years and encouraged her to believe that not only was her son murdered in the line of duty, a nightmare for any parent, but that her own government did it on purpose for Reasons. Then they trot her out onto the stage to cry for them whenever it's convenient. Like Trump gives a single poo poo about her or her dead son, any more than any of these assholes do. She's a prop to them to hurt Hillary Clinton and literally nothing else.

Seriously, gently caress all of those people.