Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

quote:

MAGIC! MAGIC! MAAAAAGIIC!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

The creepy prayers genuinely freak me out. It reminds me too much of the South.

Fighting Trousers
May 17, 2011

Does this excite you, girl?

Pollyanna posted:

The creepy prayers genuinely freak me out. It reminds me too much of the South.

Imagine how it makes God feel.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I am utterly unsurprised that they are ignoring the bit where Trump insulted Saint Reagan.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Fighting Trousers posted:

Imagine how it makes God feel.

Sad that they're spending their lives in terrified misery, I'd imagine.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Night10194 posted:

Sad that they're spending their lives in terrified misery, I'd imagine.

:sad:

I honestly laughed out loud at all the prayers that were posted. That poo poo is hilarious to me. It's almost as if:

1 - God actually exists and doesn't agree with you

OR

2 - God and demons don't actually exist!

I honestly want to see more crisis of faith meltdowns on Nov. 9th. I know they're already prepared for it with accusations of rigging and fraud but some of the craziest true believers have GOT to be seriously questioning their faith at this point.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

chitoryu12 posted:

I still can't get over the anti-intellectualism here. It's considered bad to have a comprehensive understanding of a subject instead of just going with gut feelings and ignoring everyone telling you that you're wrong.

Well it fits right in with Trump going out of his way to deride Clinton for spending a lot of time prepping for debates 2 and 3.

He might as well say "check out these NERRRRDSS with their booky books studying for the big test! They're the nerdiest nerds who ever nerded! You'll find me at the kegger with the rest of the deploreables!"

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Clinton clearly got the debate questions ahead of time, or was having the answers beamed to the electronic e-ink paper in front of her, because there's no way in a million years anyone could have guess that there'd be questions about ISIS, the Supreme Court, and Social Security at a Presidential debate.

Sweet Jesus, these Freepers. The general topics were even announced ahead of time. A high school civics class could have predicted about 70% of the questions that would be asked, but it's all black magic and (((globalist))) trickery to Freepers.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Night10194 posted:

It's really weird to read their prayers for the debate. I mean, I'll admit I prayed for Hillary's success, but I don't think I actually had any effect on anything. God isn't some magic pokemon you control by invoking the right words.

Oh, he is to the brand of state-cultist evangelical Freepers tend to be. That's why you used to see Psalm 109:8 in their sigs so much.

quote:

Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I was simultaneously refreshing the Freep thread, the /pol/ thread and the SA thread, as well as checking on a few select media outlets and twitter accounts throughout the debate and it's like there are two separate dimensions. Trump supporters see one, everyone else sees the same one as I seem to. Some of the /pol/ people were actually starting to see through the bullshit and ask "he's loving this up isn't he? Shillary's going to win isn't she?" and it was fun trolling them with "this is the real redpill, this is the final unpredicted twist in your story, you were wrong all along!" type posts.

Like I know I probably got through to approximately 0% of them overall, especially with how fast threads were moving last night, but it was still fun. If even one of them somewhere in the world read it and punched their desk in frustration at a world that disagrees with them or at the fact their candidate is a complete dumbfuck by necessity of the fact that that is what you have to be to support such policies in the first place, or had a half-second of introspection before resuming being a sack of poo poo with terrible opinions, then it was worth it.

Cactus fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Oct 20, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Then you are gonna be a happy person because it's still happening, from tv to internet postings. Hell, i got a preview last night at work after it ended. Whenever I ask the guy why he supports Trump he says "Well Hillary will take us to war with russia". And based on the same "facts" he uses to draw that conclusion I ask him after all the time "And you think donald won't be willing to outright go to war with any country that insults him". Every time it devolves into some excuse about e-mails or lies or the media picking on him....The sad thing is he's part timing college right now to be a doctor.
Last night he was fuming because he couldn't believe what an idiot Trump had become....My only response was "Have you watched any of this campaign of his prior to now, or have you routinely stuffed your head in the sand?"

Zwabu posted:

Well it fits right in with Trump going out of his way to deride Clinton for spending a lot of time prepping for debates 2 and 3.

He might as well say "check out these NERRRRDSS with their booky books studying for the big test! They're the nerdiest nerds who ever nerded! You'll find me at the kegger with the rest of the deploreables!"

Honestly if the election was a Revenge of the Nerds remake, Hillary would be the one of the nerds and Trump would be Ogre

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Oct 20, 2016

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

Cactus posted:

I was simultaneously refreshing the Freep thread, the /pol/ thread and the SA thread, as well as checking on a few select media outlets and twitter accounts throughout the debate and it's like there are two separate dimensions.

This has been noted.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Some God damned idiot on freep posted:

see the venomous demons who occupy Hillary

I swear the demons are ready to come out. She is seething.

May the demons declare themselves by name as they come forth from their prey.

please GOD. Reveal the demon inside her NOW!

No matter how bizarre they are, I can now always amuse myself by wondering if these people actually think a demon is going to burst out of her like Hillary was a character in The Thing.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Tony Phillips posted:

No matter how bizarre they are, I can now always amuse myself by wondering if these people actually think a demon is going to burst out of her like Hillary was a character in The Thing.

I'm still chuckling at some of those. In my head I'm picturing those Freepers sitting up all night on their filthy couches whimpering "Why? Why, God, why? Why did you not reveal the demon inside her when we asked you to? Why did you not strike her down? Why are you not exercising your divine will to smite evil as the Bible tells us? Why?"

:laugh:

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
God Answers Prayers Of Angry Old Freeper; 'No,' Says God

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Night10194 posted:

It's really weird to read their prayers for the debate. I mean, I'll admit I prayed for Hillary's success, but I don't think I actually had any effect on anything. God isn't some magic pokemon you control by invoking the right words.

...Have you heard the good word of Arceus lately?

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
I think they are praying for Hillary to flip out and start screaming and cursing, destroying her credibility, rather than literally manifesting Satan. Probably.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
e: wrong thread!

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I don't understand why they think Hillary's possessed by demons. Why would she be possessed by her minions?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

I don't understand why they think Hillary's possessed by demons. Why would she be possessed by her minions?

Because the agents of Satan work through the Democrat (sic) party! DUH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2UXmTGK4M

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

davecrazy posted:

Because the agents of Satan work through the Democrat (sic) party! DUH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2UXmTGK4M

Okay, but now we know that Hillary is the Devil, based on newly revealed evidence such as 'is the official Democratic nominee for POTUS.'

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Mors Rattus posted:

I am utterly unsurprised that they are ignoring the bit where Trump insulted Saint Reagan.

He did that once or twice in the primaries, Freep's reaction was "Look at how impartial and unbiased he is. I disagree with that attitude but it'll win him all the independents :allears:"

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Elephant Ambush posted:

:sad:

I honestly laughed out loud at all the prayers that were posted. That poo poo is hilarious to me. It's almost as if:

1 - God actually exists and doesn't agree with you

OR

2 - God and demons don't actually exist!

I honestly want to see more crisis of faith meltdowns on Nov. 9th. I know they're already prepared for it with accusations of rigging and fraud but some of the craziest true believers have GOT to be seriously questioning their faith at this point.

Ah the perils of mixing government and religion. It's amost like the Bible warns Christians about this sort of thing, rendering unto Caesar and all that. I guess Freep missed that day at Bible study.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

McGlockenshire posted:

From (Vanity) Hillary was READING from real time info. posted by freeper fuzzylogic

Okay, yeah yeah yeah, the usual bullshit.

They, uh, actually believe this poo poo.

:psyboom:

Seriously look at this :tinfoil: poo poo

Freep opinions: "e-paper" displays are actually paper

So freep is unanimous that Trump won and that Hillary didn't just lose, she cheated. Again.

This insistence that the only way she could be articulate is by cheating reminds me of the Simpsons where Bart discovers he can "cheat" on his test by memorizing stuff.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

BarbarianElephant posted:

I think they are praying for Hillary to flip out and start screaming and cursing, destroying her credibility, rather than literally manifesting Satan. Probably.

Nope! These people literally believe in demons and angels and souls. See that thread from earlier this month where there was some lovely video that "proved" souls float up from human bodies and fly around doing stuff.

I mean, I honestly feel sorry for these wackos because they did not choose to be indoctrinated into this alternate universe belief system but at the same time they're still awful people who wish for the hurting of others so that they can feel slightly less unsafe in their day-to-day lives and I seriously want them to be politically marginalized forever.

I also relish the crisis of faith posts and the people who openly declare that they're giving up and not being politically active anymore. There is nothing more satisfying for me to read on the internet. :circlefap:

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006
"I'm not crazy, everyone thinks the way I do" says every untreated crazy person as they justify their psychosis. So, if I can't speak logically or coherently and I am normal, everyone else can't either. Therefore, those that do speak logically and coherently are being fed what to say by [Illuminati/CTR/demons/lizard-people/members of a small Tribes gaming community].

I wonder how many of these folks think that Reagan freed them from mental institutions.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

It's amazing. They're declaring skill, intellect, and experience as unfair advantages in the same way some people subscribe to the idea that using looks, charisma, or "sleeping their way to the top" is somehow an "unfair" way to succeed at something. And of course, being Freepers, the irony that these are also complaints they've made about various people on numerous occasions is lost on them.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

BarbarianElephant posted:

Nope. You may have seen Hillary trounce Trump in a debate last night, but this is what freepers saw.

https://youtu.be/dLNb0Jd4_ws

RIP heaven/america

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Cactus posted:

It's amazing. They're declaring skill, intellect, and experience as unfair advantages in the same way some people subscribe to the idea that using looks, charisma, or "sleeping their way to the top" is somehow an "unfair" way to succeed at something. And of course, being Freepers, the irony that these are also complaints they've made about various people on numerous occasions is lost on them.

Freepers are the kids who didn't take high school seriously and made fun of all the nerds for being smart because the smart people unintentionally made them feel bad for not being smart. This is why they bullied the nerds and stuffed them into lockers and knocked their books out from under their arms. They have never grown up past that period of their lives.

Again, it really isn't their fault because they grew up with parents who were just as stupid and fearful and paranoid as they are, and they were raised in communities where everyone else was raised to be just as stupid and blindly faithful in religion as they were, but it doesn't excuse anything.

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:

Elephant Ambush posted:

See that thread from earlier this month where there was some lovely video that "proved" souls float up from human bodies and fly around doing stuff.

So...OBEs or astral projection? And yet these same fucks would call astral projection Satanic poo poo if you described it that way.

I can't believe this site is still around. Or that dalereed finally kicked it.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

D34THROW posted:

So...OBEs or astral projection? And yet these same fucks would call astral projection Satanic poo poo if you described it that way.

To their... credit... they did. If I remember correctly, it was only one freeper who goes by tired & retired who talked about that stuff, though they were all-in about it. At least one person was trying to convince them that this wasn't how souls worked and that they were being led astray by demons.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Freep is quite convinced that Trump won last night. Happy freep isn't really good to pick quotes from.

From The Latest: GOP says it'll accept election result posted by freeper Coronal

Immediately after the debate ended, RNC spokesperson Sean Spicer stated "We're going to respect the will of the people."

Don't worry, freep might be happy, but they still hate the RNC.

quote:

To: Coronal

asking Trump that question presumes he will lose. Hillary didn’t answer the question during the debate and when asked post-debate by a jr reporter, deflected to Trump not answering

3 posted on 10/19/2016, 11:55:23 PM by blueplum ((March 11, 2016 - the day the First Amendment died?))

quote:

While you idiots at the RNC lust after those that despise you, we won’t forget how you continually stab us in the back.

4 posted on 10/19/2016, 11:56:00 PM by Gene Eric (Don't be a statist!)

quote:

Good.

I’m going to enjoy voting for Trump alone.

Bunch of pussy losers.

5 posted on 10/19/2016, 11:56:33 PM by chris37 (It's time to burn the GOP down.)

quote:

This is a setup for an election-rigging by the Uniparty.

Eff off and die, Uniparty. We got us a REAL leader - Donald Trump.

We Pledge Our Lives, Our Fortunes And Our Sacred Honor, you fracking RINO pussies!!!

6 posted on 10/19/2016, 11:56:54 PM by kiryandil (Will Hillary's BrownShirt Media thugs demand that The Deplorables all wear six-pointed Orange Stars?)

quote:

Liberals don’t like us, so we’re gonna just roll over and die.....

7 posted on 10/19/2016, 11:56:54 PM by Tzimisce

With followup typo fix included.

quote:

Whole giant group (basket?) of cucks and losers.

I’ll never vote GOP again. Time for a new party.

12 posted on 10/20/2016, 12:00:39 AM by Boatperson83 (Enemies of the Jones Act are Enemies of America!)

While many freepers have said that they won't be voting downticket, or that they'll be intentionally voting for Democrats to defeat the now-hated GOP candidates, some still understand why this is probably not in their own best interests.

quote:

To: chris37

I’m going to enjoy voting for Trump alone.

Remember, President Trump is worthless without a GOP Congress!

Vote R down the whole ballot. Don't confuse yourself with facts or principles.

Hold your nose and vote for McCain, McConnell, Ryan, Ayotte, Kirk, Collins, even Grahamnesty!

They suck, but their opponents are worse and will ashcan Trump's agenda.

24 posted on 10/20/2016, 12:14:26 AM by cynwoody

But as we have known for a long time, there seems to be a problem with conservatives voting against their own best interests.

quote:

To: cynwoody

“Hold your nose and vote for McCain, McConnell, Ryan, Ayotte, Kirk, Collins, even Grahamnesty!”

Every one of those individuals can ESAD. So can you.

26 posted on 10/20/2016, 12:17:40 AM by Psalm 144 (Je suis, Deplorables. Marchons, marchons!)

I was about to poo poo all over this one, but even the Know-Nothings controlled nearly 25% of the House at their height, so perhaps the Deplorables could actually get national traction.

quote:

To: chris37

By summer of 2017, if Trump does lose, some GOP folks will wake and ask why there isn’t much enthusiasm for their “brand”, and by the spring of 2018....the fractured Republican Party will find that the Deplorable Party now exists and roughly one-third of the voters of the GOP have vacated. Deplorable candidates will be mounted in at least ten states in 2018 (my prediction) and at least three or four House seats will be won on the opening stage. I also expect a similar trend with the Democrats, with the Bernie crowd frustrated about what happened in this election.

36 posted on 10/20/2016, 12:39:40 AM by pepsionice

quote:

To: pepsionice

I’m thinking the Trump voters and the Bernie voters may just bail (both parties) and meet in a new third party.

Even if Trump wins.

He may just do something like that. Bernie is for rebuilding American industry. Trump is for rebuilding American industry.

BOTH PARTIES however, are for making everything in the world, in China.

That is not how to make America great again.

That is how to make China great.

It will lead to ruin, for America.

Both parties, are completely sold out.

37 posted on 10/20/2016, 12:43:41 AM by cba123 ( Toi la nguoi My. Toi bay gio o Viet Nam.)

quote:

To: pepsionice

the fractured Republican Party will find that the Deplorable Party now exists and roughly one-third of the voters of the GOP have vacated

1/3? try 3/4. The hard core anti American globalist NWO Free Traitor RINOs are a tiny sliver of the GOP. Unfortunately they hold the levers of power. Or used to.

43 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:15:45 AM by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat.)

Okay, let's talk about these numbers. In a few recent polls that asked about whether Trump was telling a lie about not groping/kissing all those women, or whether the women were telling the lie, just over half of all polled thought Trump was full of it, while about a quarter thought the women were making it up. About ten percent thought both were being dishonest, and the remainder was unsure or unwilling to answer.

That 25% of the general population is a great estimate of Trump's core base - the ones that are able to ignore reality. We can't all assume that they're all as fed up with the GOP as freepers are, but given that Trump is taking active measures to divide the party and throw the existing leadership under the bus, we can probably count on a huge chunk of that population to want to back whatever party springs up to hold the ex-GOP crazies.

If all of them left, yes, it'd probably be about half of the Republican base. We'll see if the number gets that high. Remember, the Know-Nothings controlled a quarter of the House for a few years.

quote:

Hitlery’s sanctimonious BS rings hollow given the Gore Dems were the last ones who refused to accept election results, going all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court to contest the presidential election results. I bet when Trump wins, they will be the ones immediately contesting the election by filing lawsuits to change the result.

47 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:37:36 AM by iontheball

Trump's surrogates immediately latched on to the Al Gore case.

Every Presidential election since WW2 has had roughly 35-40% of the US total population turn out to vote. The current US population is about 320 million people as of 2014. Assuming the worst likely case turnout of 35%, we're still going to see roughly 110 million votes. Fivethirtyeight is predicting that Hillary will win 49.7% of the popular vote, while Trump will win 42.9%, with the rest going to Johnson and company. That's a 6.8 percentage point difference, which maths out to about seven and a half million votes.

Now, those numbers should be taken with a few grains of salt. They're based on predictions, guesses, and a bit of rounding. Even if it was a close race instead of what is shaping up to be an electoral college blowout, we're still talking about millions and millions of more votes for Hillary than for Trump. Trump has rallied his supporters into thinking that these millions and millions of votes will be fraudulent.

While vote fraud does exist, to believe that there's going to be millions and millions of fraudulent votes is simply astounding. There is no basis in reality for this claim.

Back to Al Gore. He didn't concede because Florida's horrible voting mechanism resulted in unclearly marked ballots and the count was close enough that including some of those ballots would have ended up causing him to win the entire state. Everyone sat up and paid attention to what happened and how it happened, and we are unlikely to get another repeat of that exact scenario. Even if we had another state or two or three or four that were going to have really close popular vote turnouts, polling currently suggests Hillary has enough of an electoral vote lead to take the White House anyway.

Attempting to compare a couple hundred poorly marked ballots in Florida with the millions and millions of actual votes needed to make Trump win is completely and utterly dishonest in every possible way.

Moving on ...

quote:

To: fella

Please please please everyone protest and make some noise to the right people about the Soros voting machines. This is very important and not talked about enough. It is the easiest and most efficient way to steal the election. Demand to vote but refuse to do it on a Soros machine. Insist on an alternate way to vote

50 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:55:42 AM by thefixisin

quote:

They had no choice but to accept trump as the GOP nominee. They ran from him as fast as they could.
They are not supporting him.
They want him to lose.

They have no right to accept the outcome of a crooked election.
They have been known as the ‘stupid’ party for their ability to let the dems win in Congress.
They are not stupid, they WANT the dems to win!

They don’t want what WE want.

65 posted on 10/20/2016, 4:00:14 AM by Right Wing Assault (Kill TWITTER !! Kill FACEBOOK !! Free MILO !!)

quote:

Does this mean that they will not ask for a recount, as Gore did, in a close election? That they will not challenge voter fraud? What does “accept the results” mean, anyway? The left is suggesting that Trump is planning some kind of insurrection rather than merely keeping open the possibility of a Gore-like challenge. And the Repunlican party seems to be perpetuating that myth.

Hillary lost the debate, so the left is focusing on this bogus issue. And now the Republicans are supporting that cheap tactic.

70 posted on 10/20/2016, 4:38:57 AM by djpg (.)

quote:

To: WMarshal

What would be a more accurate name for the GOP? How about the ‘hands up party’ or the ‘bend over party’?

GOP....Gang Of Pussies

88 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:49:44 AM by AFret.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From For All the Concern Trolls and Surrender Trolls on Free Republic posted by freeper xzins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv_8YP3L38E

Yup, that's what he posted.

Remember, folks... nobody thinks they're the baddies. For all that we poo poo all over freep for having bad opinions, they think they're the good guys.

quote:

To: xzins

My advice to FReepers is get as much rest as you can for the next twenty days. We may well be needed in the streets.

4 posted on 10/20/2016, 5:21:12 AM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

quote:

To: wastoute

Trump needs poll watchers.

We need to be on the lookout for Buses

7 posted on 10/20/2016, 5:23:09 AM by xzins ( Free Republic Gives YOU a voice heard around the globe. Support the Freepathon!)

quote:

It’s obvious that Trump won the debate. Every network and major news outlet is bashing him relentlessly this morning.
Even Fox has joined the attack pack.

9 posted on 10/20/2016, 5:24:06 AM by Russ

quote:

To: Russ

Every indicator says he won it.

The idiot press is upset that Trump won’t accept a provably fraudulent election.

What kind of idiot WOULD accept a provably fraudulent election?!!

16 posted on 10/20/2016, 5:29:48 AM by xzins ( Free Republic Gives YOU a voice heard around the globe. Support the Freepathon!)

quote:

Ain’t over till its over - Yogi Beara

Make calls, ring door bells, make a donation. Keeping going till Nov 9, then you can have a beer.

I challenge everybody on FR to get two more Trump voters than we had yesterday. Wear Red at the polls. follow any van that shows up. Take pictures of the license tag, and call police if something looks even slightly stupid.

Soldier on folks. Up to US now. We know what is at stake.

35 posted on 10/20/2016, 5:41:22 AM by Jimmy The Snake

quote:

In my view, Trump has won by providing the platform for a new movement. Look what has been exposed and put out front and center; this would have never come out if we got jebbush or some other globalist rino.

1. Hitlery above the law releasing classified info and not getting caught
2. FBI accepting bribes for not prosecuting hitlery
3. Enemedia colluding with hitlery, and covering up her crimes and Parkinsonism.
4. Outright election fraud exposed
5. Hitlery selling uranium rights to Russia
6. Hitlery’s Clinton foundations selling secrets, influence to China, SA, Gulf states and anyone else.
7. Clinton Foundation ripping off Haitian earthquake victims.
8. Clinton and Bush: friendly partners in crime
9. Ryan and his merry ban of rinos helping with hiterly by slamming Trump with old tapes.

Then there is government corruption and fraud in general that Trump has discussed:
1. Vaccine scams and forced vaccinations
2. Circumstances surrounding 9/11

3. The creation and support of ISIS
4. Secret trade deals that reduce eliminate US sovereignty.
5. Not vetting immigrants and facilitating terrorist entry into the US.

Because of Trump, we finally have someone that has unmasked the corrupt US government. Trust in government now stands near its all time low of 19%. If hitlery is elected, the government will never succeed in gaining trust. At least half the country will be believe that she won by fraud. A reactionary and tyrannical approach by a hitlery dictatorship will only solidify and strengthen popular opposition to ALL government.

Win or lose, the movement that Trump has unleashed will go on. Well done sir!

43 posted on 10/20/2016, 5:52:36 AM by grumpygresh (We don't have Democrats and Republicans, we have the Faustian uni-party)

quote:

To: Mr. Douglas

Watch the videos. They don’t fool with buses any more. The new “tech” solution is the Soros owned machines with Sandisk cards programmed by who knows who (The Russians?). Why waste gas driving folks around when you can just use a computer program to flip every tenth vote or so?

48 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:00:49 AM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

quote:

If proof of this happening was to emerge (wikileaks or O’Keefe, etc.), there would be rioting and possible Civil War. At the very least, IRS offices might find themselves in peril.

57 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:09:32 AM by Mr. Douglas (Today is your life. What are you going to do with it?)

Remember what I just wrote about millions of votes needing to be manipulated?

quote:

Yep.

Vote flipping only needs to go on in a few solid Democrat strongholds (to minimize exposure and prosecution) in a few key states that need to be flipped. Florida and Ohio always, probably Pennsylvania and Michigan, and likely this cycle, North Carolina, Virginia and Colorado.

58 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:10:22 AM by jjotto ("Ya could look it up!")

quote:

Our forum is about 25% concern trolls

They eventually graduate to anti freeping and leave

Most are at gopbriefing too now

Just praying to have an I told you so election

91 posted on 10/20/2016, 9:13:01 AM by wardaddy (the traitorous GOPe deserves Third of May 1808 if ever a party did....)

That tagline is :stonk: as hell. The Third of May 1808 is a painting depicting a firing squad in action.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From 2,000 Seattle teachers wear ‘Black Lives Matter’ shirts to class posted by freeper simpson96

Here's the article in the Seattle Times. You'll need to click through to view the images they're whining about.

quote:

quote:

To: simpson96

What was this supposed to accomplish?

2 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:15:56 AM by Does so (Hillary Defended TWO Rapists ==8-O)

Indimidation.

3 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:17:13 AM by VanDeKoik

quote:

Love the blue sign in the picture — “Racism isn’t born, it’s taught”

And the public schools are doing the best they can to be divisive and to teach that one race is noble and good and that the white race is pure evil.

4 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:17:16 AM by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

quote:

Do these useful idiots know what BLM actually do to their communities? Obviously not. Mush for brains. I bet there are no IQs above 80 anywhere in those classrooms including the teachers.

5 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:17:44 AM by jsanders2001

quote:

Sounds like racial discrimination to me!!

Someone should file suit and ask for damages from their union.

8 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:20:30 AM by tired&retired (Blessings)

quote:

This is just a dumbass Georgia Country Boy’s question, but are there even 2000 black students in Seattle?

13 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:23:11 AM by Gaffer
Another freeper later comes along and estimates about 7,500 black children in Seattle proper, based on 2010 census numbers. That's probably a good guess, but checkout the ethnicity breakdown listed.

Meanwhile, in :stonk:-land

quote:

To: ClearCase_guy

Love the blue sign in the picture — “Racism isn’t born, it’s taught”

Racism is an opinion formed by observation of common experiences with people sharing the same traits over an extended period of time (often years) and noticing said behavior as being common and unique to that group. So no, idiots it's not taught, it's noticed through observation. Learn to think on your own instead of being programmed parrots.

14 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:23:41 AM by jsanders2001

quote:

I like the top picture. They had that one posed quite well, with every culture and color represented.

So...we have Muslims in their garb teaching these children...what exactly?

Pathetic

18 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:25:49 AM by unixfox (Abolish Slavery, Repeal the 16th Amendment)

quote:

To: unixfox

Yet another example of LIB asshat “educators” abusing the naive and vulnerable children entrusted to them. Someone should report these unprofessional abusers to the division of family and child protective services. Disgusting racist fascists!

20 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:28:30 AM by hal ogen (First Amendment or Reeducation Camp?.)

Some one-liners...

quote:

Racists.

17 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:24:50 AM by SoFloFreeper

quote:

To: Does so

Indoctrination

21 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:28:42 AM by kanawa (The 1st job of a 'community organizer' is to disorganize the community)

quote:

Fire them all immediately.

24 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:29:23 AM by Ray76 (Communism is a lie told by the Prince of Lies)

quote:

To: VanDeKoik

Suspend the lot of them!

25 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:29:58 AM by Don Corleone (Oil the gun, eat the cannolis, take it to the mattress.)

quote:

Aaaaand not one of them black.

Tools.

31 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:31:55 AM by Califreak (Vote for Batman!)

quote:

Let one of those lily-white teachers have a flat tire or mechanical breakdown in the bad part of town...and they can get back to us.
Liberals going all the way back to LBJ have been taking advantage of black people for decades. Shame on them for their disgraceful behavior.

35 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:46:07 AM by Blue Jays ( Rock hard ~ Ride free)

quote:

“About 2,000 Seattle educators wore Black Lives Matter shirts at their schools Wednesday to call for racial equity in education.”

What does this even mean? Are they going to make the black kids study more? No, that would be ‘acting white’. Can’t have that. Can’t have charter schools, either. No, this means nothing.

36 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:46:11 AM by bk1000 (A clear conscience is a sure sign of a poor memory.)

quote:

quote:

To: Professional Engineer

Agreed, these people condone the killing of police officers and whites. All of these teachers should be absolutely fired with zero severance ..

38 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:47:22 AM by Scythian_Reborn

quote:

Fire all of them. Then they can wear “Employment Matters” and “College Majors Matters”.

39 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:49:53 AM by WKUHilltopper

I just want to say that if any of you ever dare to say this phrase I will find you and punch you in the face.

quote:

To: jsanders2001

I bet there are no IQs above 80 anywhere in those classrooms including the teachers.

Them that can, do. Them that can't, teach!

43 posted on 10/20/2016, 6:57:54 AM by JimRed (Is it 1776 yet? TERM LIMITS, now and forever! Build the Wall, NOW!)

Same goes for this poo poo.

quote:

To: jsanders2001

Education majors have much lower SAT scores than people who major in STEM subjects, business, etc. Below Ed majors are the **** Studies majors.

49 posted on 10/20/2016, 7:30:14 AM by SauronOfMordor (Socialists want YOUR wealth redistributed, never THEIRS!)

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Assuming **** Studies is a gendered slur?

Seriously, goddamn are these people good at being every drat kind of bigot.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

I found in my upper division undergrad anthropology courses that the engineering and business major classmates tended to get mad because they had trouble with the material, as there were no 1+1=2 is right sorts of answers. So they would blame the course itself and not the fact that apparently they weren't being trained to critically engage with material. This was not as much of an issue for the other STEM majors, who I assume were getting some level of scientific literacy education.

Also because it wasn't the easy A they were expecting because, surprise, it's an upper division course.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Federal judge orders reopening of voter registration in Va posted by freeper wright2bear

the excerpt posted:

LEXANDRIA - Virginians who couldn’t register to vote because a state website crashed were given one more chance to sign up Thursday after a federal judge ordered the state to reopen the voter registration period until midnight Friday.

quote:

I don't have the words, I would be banned. I guess one positive way to look at this, is Virginia must be in play. Plus I'm going to the Trump rally Saturday in Va Beach. I didn't see it posted.

1 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:09:46 PM by wright2bear

quote:

To: wright2bear

RIGGED

2 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:10:30 PM by C19fan

quote:

Rigged.

15 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:17:57 PM by M Kehoe

quote:

Virginia uses election software owned by Soros.

Nothing to see. Move along.

16 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:18:15 PM by bgill (From the CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola")

:allbuttons:

quote:

The judge has forfeited his right to live

20 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:30:01 PM by bert ((K.E.; N.P.; GOPc;WASP .... Hilary is an Ameriphobe)

quote:

Why not just shut down all state legislatures and judiciaries and let the federal courts run the whole show - like they’re doing now?!!!!

21 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:30:32 PM by fwdude (If we keep insisting on the lesser of two evils, that is exactly what they will give us from now on.)

Now, let's be fair, someone did actually, oh, I dunno, read the loving excerpt...

quote:

Actually if the website crashed, and nobody could register before the deadline, this ruling is probably not unreasonable.

5 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:12:40 PM by Buckeye McFrog

Christ on a stick, you're the OP you utter, blithering moron.

quote:

To: Buckeye McFrog

Thanks for pointing that out. I have to get the fire out of my eyes sometimes to see logically.

11 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:15:41 PM by wright2bear (#NeverTrump is a mental disorder!)

quote:

To: Buckeye McFrog; All

Reasonable or not (debatable), does the Federal Government have the Constitutional authority to dictate to the states how or when to conduct voter registrations? IMO, no.

23 posted on 10/20/2016, 1:31:38 PM by Quicksilver (Trump / Pence 2016)

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

You didn't bold it but I love "Vote R down the whole ballot. Don't confuse yourself with facts or principles."

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Samovar posted:

Just so long as it is Kali, the coolest of all the Hindu goddesses!

(just joking, I don't consider the Hindu pantheon as if it was... I dunno, a superhero team)

It is, although I usually roll with "Shakti" if I ain't talking to a Bengali because Kali's rep can, uh, vary, and the whole Divine Mother aspect is half the point anyway. I started a Hinduism asktell thread a while ago that eventually died peacefully in its sleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

GreyjoyBastard posted:

It is, although I usually roll with "Shakti" if I ain't talking to a Bengali because Kali's rep can, uh, vary, and the whole Divine Mother aspect is half the point anyway. I started a Hinduism asktell thread a while ago that eventually died peacefully in its sleep.

Yeah, the British and their invention of KALI THE BLOOD GODDESS, LADY OF THE THUGGEES and then the subsequent Indiana Jones film running with that interpretation certainly hasn't helped her image.