Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lmao what is this shameful hobby i have to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

mind the walrus posted:

I think whatever the hobby is must be some weird poo poo for her to not want to share it.

i feel like it's just Warhammer

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

quote:

My [25F] husband [27M] is being really disrespectful of something I enjoy.

I have to assume she's being so vague because the hobby is competitive prostitute hunting.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
I read through it once imagining some kind of extreme LARPing thing, but then I read through it a second time imagining it was birding and it was funnier.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Extreme Ironing

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Dogging

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Maybe it's sexy cosplay or burlesque or something. I don't think her bf would get that mad about her playing warhammer.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
That poor fattie, asking for help at 13 and being told that the comfort of his family (more likely just his mother's comfort food, everyone else's comfort was just an excuse) was more important than helping him get and stay healthy.

I can see the weird logic behind big muscles being swollen wounded flesh or whatever, since building muscle does involve repairing small amounts of damaged tissue after exertion, and building the tissue back stronger. It's like she heard the first part and that was it. Construction workers would just be one giant bruise constantly, and I'm sure weightlifters would die or permanently cripple themselves in months, if what she believed were true.

I almost stopped reading as soon as she said she was a fantastic mother, though. I was like, "there's your problem right there, lady. You think you don't have any flaws."

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

Me [29F] with my husband [34M], 3 years, won't stop having sex with me while I am asleep

So we've been together for nearly a decade, and married just over 3 years. For awhile, I gave permission for him to have sex with me while I was asleep (I'd usually wake up partway in and it was a turn on). However, he slowly stopped doing foreplay and would often just.. push right in and I would wake up to pain. Then he started being more sneaky about it and I wouldn't wake up at all during, and only after when the itchiness of it drying would wake me and I'd have to go clean out.

So I would talk with him about what I disliked (and liked about before) but things would improve for a time or two, and then he would go back to normal. It eventually started to really get on my nerves because I would get woken up and have a hard time going back to sleep, thus not getting enough rest. I told him from now on he had to get a yes from me the night before, otherwise it was a no. This... did not work either. A couple weeks ago I ended up getting a UTI, which was basically from him having sex with me and not waking me, and I never woke up, and thus didn't clean (aka at least pee). It was 50/50 whether I'd wake up, and maybe 25% I would actually enjoy it to completion.

At this point I sat him down and told him no more, that seriously, only if I said yes, and that if he didn't respect that it was wrong, because I was definitely not giving consent anymore. He left me alone while I was on the antibiotics for a week, which was nice, because my period started part way through. I did, however, give him a blowjob part way through the week once the pain was mostly gone. Unfortunately, the flow of my period was heavy, and cause itchiness from blood (despite rinsing off every night and morning and changing pads etc) which I ended up scratching myself a bit sore in the night. So when the antibiotics were done, I let him know I still needed more time to heal. The night in question we were stealing some alone time in the shower, and I let him know that I was almost healing, and should be good to go in a couple days, but definitely not that night. I wanted to be clear since being naked and making out generally infers sexy time is incoming. He said he understood, and I thought that was that. Eeexcept of course it wasn't. I was woken up with a slight pain and some discomfort around my vaginal opening and my husband was climbing atop me. When I asked him what he was doing, he claimed he was trying to hold me and then laid down next to me. As I was gaining more sense, I reached over and sure enough, dick was wet and when I smelled my hand, it was from me. Annoyed now, I asked him what the gently caress, and he claimed he 'woke up already in me'. So I guess his defense is sleep-loving. I told him we would talk about it in the morning and went back to sleep. I was woken up to him rubbing me all over about30 minutes later (foreplay) and finally in a better mood about it, I agreed to it and we had sex. Then we had to rush off for our busy day and didn't get to actually talk about it.

So now I am left feeling confused. It is obvious he isn't respecting my wishes, and while I find waking up to sex hot to a degree, I definitely don't loving like UTIs or the pain/annoyance of loss of sleep. Worse, I've got this angry little ball that is recognizing what he is doing is NOT okay. When I talked to him before, I (albeit, with a joking tone, because I didn't think serious was necessary), told him if he didn't listen to me I'd have to call the police/leave him. I don't feel violated, and sometimes I even enjoy it, but I find myself angry and annoyed and worried about more infections. So what the hell to do? I'd really rather not go to the police, as like I said, more annoyed than violated. But how do I get him to listen to me, and stick to it? I know I should not have had sex with him after, because that encourages it, but even the other times when I didn't, that didn't seem to stop him either.

tl;dr: Husband keeps having sex with me while I'm asleep. While permission was given before, it was revoked in light of pain, discomfort, loss of sleep, and eventually a full blown UTI. He is still doing it. How do I get him to listen to me?

Ross Perowned
Jun 14, 2012

Shit in my hand and say yeah
I don't see someone getting angry over a board game that they themselves are not interested in.

This is either vampire LARPing or some sort of weird fairy or angel fanbase. Maybe Pokemon?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
:yikes:

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
She was so pissed that when he did it again 30 minutes later she agreed to it. She's not sending mixed signals at all.

Also, what a weirdo. She needs to make him sleep in another room.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
what the gently caress man

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Best comment chain:

"Maybe you should try sleeping separately."

"Yea, OP at home and hubby in jail."

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

Ross Perowned posted:

I don't see someone getting angry over a board game that they themselves are not interested in.

This is either vampire LARPing or some sort of weird fairy or angel fanbase. Maybe Pokemon?

five bucks on Magic: The Gathering

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
so 50% of the time this lady gets hosed in her sleep she doesn't wake up at all? how is that possible? how did she come to that percentage? husband self-reporting???

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Presumably those are the mornings she wakes up itchy and inseminated.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Presumably those are the mornings she wakes up itchy and inseminated.

ugh, mondays

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Khorne posted:

My [25F] husband [27M] is being really disrespectful of something I enjoy.

Not as disrespectful as she is being to reddit (and SA) with this cryptic bullshit!

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

kuddles posted:

It's called being an objectivist.

Atlas shrugged his colossal, blubbery shoulders, dislodging his great burden. As the weighty responsibility of paying for his once-fat son's tuition as his family had once paid for his own tumbled to the ground, the forceful impact of the load caused a ripple to carry up through the cyclopean being's corpulent frame and gently jiggle his three chins, a subtle motion that seemed only to enhance the titan's glare of righteous indignation that he cast downward towards his diminutive wayward progeny.

"Weightlifting is harmful, you fool! Don't you know that muscles are just swollen, injured flesh? Are you taking muscle drugs? I'm a fantastic mother by the way, why won't you talk to me?" crowed Atlas, each word conjuring and then destroying fantastical realities in bright flashes and rumbling thunderclaps, wherein countless billions of creatures lived, loved, hoped, feared, hated, despaired and died for thousands of generations. Such is the power of a titan's words.

The tiny, once-fat immortal looked up at Atlas then, first to his feet, then his legs and then finally at the massive panniculus, hanging above his head like a great mountain of blubber suspended in the void, ready to plummet and crush the life from him at any moment. The man collected his thoughts and opened his mouth to speak, but then simply shook his head , turned away, and after a moment of hesitation, determined to not look back and started walking.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

her secret hobby is "berth ell pup"

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Pvt.Scott posted:

I almost stopped reading as soon as she said she was a fantastic mother, though. I was like, "there's your problem right there, lady. You think you don't have any flaws."
I think it was Chris Rock who had the bit "I don't hit my kids, I give them food I give them shelter and clothes. I make sure they get to school and aren't wandering the streets aimlessly after dark." That's what you're loving supposed to do you don't get points for meeting the baseline.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Me [27F] with my friend [27F] she was donating her old things, I could really use them and she said no. Rethinking the friendship

quote:

Let me start by saying that she has been a really good friend in the past. I have borderline disorder/depression and I've really struggled with it. Making solid friendships and having healthy relationships was always difficult but she has been a constant friend when Im going thought this poo poo but today she really hurt me.

My bf and I have a 3 year old daughter. He was unemployed for 6 months and just got an okay job at a bank for 16$ and hour working Full-time. I work 30 hours a week for 18$. We are constantly struggling for money. My rent is 1200 and we are behind on our bills. We have even had our power and water shut off because we were behind on paying for them since we couldn't afford the money then. Im always short on cash and in the past sarah has been nice enough to lend me 20$ here and there for gas etc.

Sarah seems to be doing really well. She lives in a really nice apartment, has lots of nice clothes like lululemon, gap etc. I hardly see her because she is always working but we finally hung out after a few months. She was cleaning out her closet and was getting rid of stuff. She said did some volunteering through one of her classes at salvation army and thought she would give them her old stuff so they could sell it. Yes this is a great idea but when I asked her if I could go through some of her stuff because I love her style she said no. She said that she wanted this stuff to go straight to salvation army because they were desperate for donations and could make a lot of money of her stuff. I told her that I could also really really use some stuff and other people can donate to that place. I mean she was giving away gap jeans, nike, lululemon, new stuff with tags etc. She did give me the gap jeans which I really needed but I feel really hurt that I could of used this stuff and she just brushed me off.

We got into an argument and she said my situation was that way because of my spending habits and that many people make less then me and still manage to keep their water on because they "know they need to pay their bills on time." I said well not everyone can live a lifestyle like she does. She got really pissed off and she went on a rampage about how she makes less then me but can still pay her own tuition, rent, bills on her own and save money. She said she wanted to help people who had nothing not someone who doesnt know how to spend wisely. She keep saying that she doesnt know why I need these things or why I can't pay the water bill when rob and I bring in 1000 a week. She makes 1500 a month and can still pay her bills. This is untrue we make about 750-800 a week but even so having a child and renting a house is VERY expensive she literally has her self and her apartment.

I am crushed, yes I know my habits could be better but I have a daughter to raise and car payments, insurance (she has non) rent phone groceries for 3 people oil to pay for ect. She literally has phone, rent and tuition. I don't understand how she couldn't just donating some things to me.

I don't know if I'm being selfish or not. I know if my friend needed some clothes I would give it to them instead of getting rid of them.

tl;dr: Really need some new clothes, friend was getting rid of some and she didn't give me any.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ah the wonderful "everyone has a legitimate and valid point so everyone loses in the end"

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

bone app the teeth posted:

Me [27F] with my friend [27F] she was donating her old things, I could really use them and she said no. Rethinking the friendship

Your friend wanted to donate to a charity. You are not a charity and an offer was not made for you to come take your pick. Deal with it.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Now let's see her budget where she spends $1100 a month on candles

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Come on guys who doesn't merely rape their wives while they are in deep REM sleep?

Josh Wow
Feb 28, 2005

We need more beer up here!
M

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Glenn Quebec posted:

Come on guys who doesn't merely rape their wives while they are in deep REM sleep?

To be fair she did tell him to gently caress her while she was sleeping. Buuuuuut...Then when she realized the intended result wasn't happening (her waking up and being mega horny) she explained the difference to the dude and he just got stealthier about using her as a cumdump. He seems like a keeper. A "letter of the law" kind of guy. No grey areas with this fella.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pvt.Scott posted:

To be fair she did tell him to gently caress her while she was sleeping.

This has happened to me twice in my life and both times even in the midst of drunken stupor I was just like "yeah no that's ok".

I can't imagine why someone would specifically want to do it.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Lol I'd be rethinking that friendship too if I was the other girl

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
if I was going to donate some stuff and a friend asked for it I would be happy for them to have it.

when I moved out of the country I gave some good friends of mine my TV, Record Player, Sound system when I could have easily sold them or given to charity.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
To be fair it sounds like the rich friend doesn't really think well of the poor friend.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

reading the comments, the op makes almost 3 times as much money as the friend, regularly asks the friend for "loans" and also has bpd she isnt in therapy for.

friend dodged a bullet

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
Today I learned that 18,000 a year makes you rich.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

something in r/legaladvice

Ex-wife is suing me for child support. I don't even have a penis...

quote:

I lost my ... when I was 14 due to a major health problem. I married to a woman who at the time claimed to be asexual however eventually she told me that she was pregnant with twins with a man she was having sex with. We divorced before the children were born. Now is 4 years later.

So I received in the mail that I'm being sued for child support. The children are definitely not mine and we divorced before they were born. I'm in a horrible situation, my health is very poor and my finances are very very limited. I'm barely affording to survive here.

What are my options? I live in Boston, MA. Thanks in advance

yeah so a no-penised cancer patient is gettin sued for child support

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Pussy Quipped posted:

Help reddit this woman in my office has boobies and I can't stop looking at them! I can see the outline of them through her shirt everyday its crazy!

From pages back, but this actually happened. Also I forgot to refresh the tab before starting to post.

quote:

My roommate asked me to start wearing a bra around the apartment.
I figured this would be the right place to ask advice on this issue.

I recently moved into a new apartment with two new people that were friends of a friend looking for a third roommate. It was a girl and a guy who were platonic friends.

I really don't mind them at all. They're very chill seem like decent people. We haven't had any problems until last night. I was hanging out with the female roommate, and she brought up our other roommate in conversation. She said he'd asked her to talk to me about wearing a bra around the apartment. He apparently makes fun of me for it, and it really bothers him.

I didn't know what to say. I have larger breasts, and bras are really restricting and uncomfortable for me. I look forward to the moment all day where I can take my bra off and take a deep breath. It seems to really bother him, so I'm trying to come from a place of understanding. Still, I really HATE wearing a bra. Does that mean I need to put a bra on in the middle of the night to get a snack just in case he sees me? It seems like a bit much.

What do you guys think?

EDIT:

Ride The Gravitron posted:

To be fair it sounds like the rich friend doesn't really think well of the poor friend.
Being the poor friend of rich people kind of sucks because either you feel like poo poo when they pay for stuff. Or you feel like poo poo because they're constantly talking about how awesome their life is and about the new and expensive stuff they have and you're just like "That's cool. I managed to pay my bills on time this month, so you know. Life's great over here."

Nuebot fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Oct 20, 2016

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

something in r/legaladvice

Ex-wife is suing me for child support. I don't even have a penis...

yeah so a no-penised cancer patient is gettin sued for child support

Jesus...some people have no shame.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

the two roommates are banging and new girl is making her jealous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

the two roommates are banging and new girl is making her jealous