Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

"commander shepard"

lol pick I thought you were into old men

can't hide your dumb posts that easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
From /r/legaladvice

quote:

I'm going to give you part 2 first because it may be irrelevant to part 1
OK, so I rent an airbnb. I'm looking for a place. This is in April or may.
I find a spot in a nice town. It's not amazing, definitely dilpidated, but it's cheap, and what I was looking for.
One day the landlord puts defoggers in the house
Now I am coughing up a storm, I didn't know why till I go out and see defoggers in the living room
I am ALLERGIC to any kind of roach spray.
I let the landlord know, I am allergic coughing, please do not spray it, you literally can kill me
My throat closes, can't breath, hospital, the whole 9
Now, the airbnb comes to an end, I ask him if I can stay and pay rent without fees, he says cool. We do not sign any lease agreements just verbal, and monthly payment with receipts
I start to feel like he is entering my room without me there. I did feel I lost some money but this is not the issue.
I begin to get very sick, now I was already dealing with some kind of sickness, so this is the crazy part of part 1 I haven't told you about, re member, this is part 2.
At night I begin to call the police.
Now, no racism, my landlord is a Chinese man, and we have a new roommate, coincidentally, around the time I start to get sick. A Chinese roommate moves in. 1 roommate is permananent, the other is airbnb
Now this kid said he came from Texas for an internship in NY. I believe. If this kid is a awyer, he's the best dressed lawyer I've ever seen, one of the best dressed people I've seen period. I mean this kid wore 3 piece suits. Purple and what not, looking like yakuza. I got an awkward vibe when I met him
He would come home around 11:30, at around 12:30, I instantly start to get sick
Get this metallic taste in my mouth, my body would start to overheard felt like I was on fire and could not breathe. I'd run to the window.
Now a normal person may be affected by roach spray or rat poison, but not have insane effects. One time a friend of mine sprayed it who didn't know of my allergy and I was on the floor gasping for air crying writhing
911 was called I said I felt I was being poisoned
I would hear a sound in the room then it would start
I have a flight to LA I booked tomorrow, because I'm tired of the guessing games
The room became unbearable to stay in
Laying down I feel blood rushing to my head I can't even sleep. Lights are beginning to affect me. In a car with the windows closed I can hardly breathe. Turn on the heat and the effects multiply
Now when I called 911, paramedics say, oh you're probably having a panic attack. Officers wanted to go in my roomph and check, but I didn't want them to see the Mary Jane on my desk. Mind you I stopped smoking just to see if it was that, it wasn't. I told paramedics I'd go to the hospital, but I didn't go because I had things to take care of.
So today, Thursday, I go back to the room to clear out my stuff, because point blank period, I didn't feel safe.
I go in the room, the whole place is lined with white rat poison. I can't even grab my stuff I feel so woozy. That's with the window open and the fan on, still can't. My flight leaves at 4, so I doubt I have time to do all this stuff. I might see if I can get it postponed because I have important stuff in there. Maybe I can buy a gas mask, I don't know where, but I want pictures of all the stuff
He moved my things, closed the window, clearly he had been in there, knew I was allergic, and lined it with Rat poison
What should my next steps be
Part 1, probably unrelated but mixed in there will come at a later time

quote:

You need mental health treatment.

quote:

Yakuza is Japanese. But I don't otherwise understand your story. Do you think this Chinese lawyer was trying to poison you? Or your landlord? Why? Have you spoken to your landlord? Are you being prescribed any medications that you're not taking? Have you signed a lease?

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Xaris posted:

lol if you think there are any goons under 27. it would make more sense if it was "[37m receding-harline mildly-overweight alcoholic sadbrains computer toucher who just picked up beginner weights] is being overly flirtatious...." following by the rest

Stop doxxing me.

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).

Tell your useless unemployed husband that he can get his daughter up and to school each morning.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
i call this masterpiece "Hello, has anyone seen my self esteem?"

My [35 M] wife [35F] of 7 years lied, had an affair, admitted feelings for the other guy, and now wants to keep me on the line while she figures things out. Pokemon Go is involved. Thoughts?

quote:

My wife of 7 years got interested with a guy in her Pokemon Go group on Facebook, they met up with a group to catch Pokemon. My wife aggressively flirted with him over a few weeks and ended up having a 2-3 week affair with the guy. He ended it because he "felt guilty" cheating on HIS fiance of a few years. I found this out by snooping her chats with friends and the guy.

My wife has basically admitted she would have LEFT me for this guy(keep in mind she's known him for 5 weeks(I confirmed this by snooping) meeting up mostly to play Pokemon Go). LEFT.

She said she didn't realize that she had a problem with our marriage(which seemed great until she started in with new guy) until she met this guy and crushed hard. It's weird.

She also made manipulated me by telling me I was a too concerned with her meeting up with dudes for Pokemon Go, and that I should trust her, etc etc. I did. drat.

Of course after she started her affair, her behavior changed, I asked what was wrong over and over. Practically begged for her not to shut me out, but I pretty much knew what was going on.

Now - my wife wants to see a therapist and work on things. She's actually been great and accommodating to my requests to start to rebuild trust, but says she still doesn't know if she wants to remain in the marriage. She wants to find out all that's going on and make a decision. I'm just trying to rebuild things and work on myself like I'm single. But goddamn if it doesn't make me crazy to think after 7 good years of marriage my wife would have bailed on me. My "good relationship" statement isn't delusional btw, we bought a house 3 months ago, even. I found chats from her from 3 months ago telling her friends how great it was. Again, weird.
Anyway, gently caress.

tl;dr: My wife met a guy playing Pokemon Go. Had an affair. He bailed. Now she wants to work on things with me and try to figure it all out.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Game Freak plz make cuckolding sidequest in Pokemon Sun/Moon

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax

HardDiskD posted:

My [30F] new boyfriend [35M] is apparently the local creep.

This was three pages ago, but I'm reading these out to my partner while she does other things, and she initially misheard this as "My [30F] new boyfriend [35M] is apparently the local Greek."

Cue great mental images of the boyfriend hastily pulling a blond wig over his black, curly hair when she gets home; her catching fleeting glimpses of him scarfing down dolmades; and him ducking down under his table when she walks past the town's Greek restaurant.

"What's your name?"

"George Papado-Jones. George Jones." *stuffs tzatziki and pita bread in a drawer*

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Stickfigure posted:

Children do though

:chanpop:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Coucho Marx posted:

This was three pages ago, but I'm reading these out to my partner while she does other things, and she initially misheard this as "My [30F] new boyfriend [35M] is apparently the local Greek."

Cue great mental images of the boyfriend hastily pulling a blond wig over his black, curly hair when she gets home; her catching fleeting glimpses of him scarfing down dolmades; and him ducking down under his table when she walks past the town's Greek restaurant.

"What's your name?"

"George Papado-Jones. George Jones." *stuffs tzatziki and pita bread in a drawer*

I love this post. :allears:

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

mind the walrus posted:

Game Freak plz make cuckolding sidequest in Pokemon Sun/Moon

Well it IS called Pokemon S&M after all.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

DOMDOM posted:

My [35 M] wife [35F] of 7 years lied, had an affair, admitted feelings for the other guy, and now wants to keep me on the line while she figures things out. Pokemon Go is involved. Thoughts?

Is this the same guy who posted one of these a few weeks ago? "My wife is meeting someone to play Pokemon GO all the time, but insists he's just a friend"

And then everyone told him to trust her and let her have friends, on the basis that because she is level 33 or something so she has obviously playing Pokemon the whole time.

lol if so

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jack Trades posted:

Well it IS called Pokemon S&M after all.

I assume the Pokemon thread in Games has been making this joke for months already, but I still just got a little thrill like I got a sneak peek at the Joke Of The Future since the games aren't technically out yet

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

DOMDOM posted:

i call this masterpiece "Hello, has anyone seen my self esteem?"

During Pokemon GO's peak I found 3 women on my Tinder Profile who really just wanted to meet up and Pokemon GO somewhere. Was I breaking apart nerdy couples who's marriage was on the rocks?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Guys getting women to cheat on their husbands via Pokemon Go should go full-tilt and start doing Poke-rival poo poo. "Smell ya wife's pussy later!"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

mind the walrus posted:

Guys getting women to cheat on their husbands via Pokemon Go should go full-tilt and start doing Poke-rival poo poo. "Smell ya wife's pussy later!"

Haha I changed his name in your phone to "DOUCHE", now everyone has to call him DOUCHE all the time

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

mind the walrus posted:

"I'll make her vulvasuar squirtle!"

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
Boyfriend's weird fetish is ruining us, help!

quote:

Me (21) and Boyfriend (25)
Hello, I'm sorry I am very new to Reddit and this is my first post. But I am desperate.
My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years now. We are an very normal couple with professional careers.

But he has a macrophillia fetish where he looks at furry art and animations of large creatures smashing buildings with their feet. One time I found on my /own/ computer where he was looking up animations of this with horrible gore. It made me physically ill.

I've tried for so long to be okay with it, I am all for that "love unconditionally". But he doesn't want anything to do in bed with me anymore - and when he does it feels really fake. When talking about more intimate stuff he always refers to his fetish. Never anything normal. I feel like everything he says and does revolves around it, and that I don't spark any sort of attraction in him. I have tried nearly everything, and I know I am not bad at it or unattractive. I mean I as prom queen for freggin' sake.

I've already tried to talk about it to him many times but he shows no effort to try and make it better. Help.. what do I do?

TL;DR Boyfriend is so deep into a fetish he doesn't seem attracted to me anymore.
First response:

quote:

Why are you kinkshaming him?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

First response:

God drat, these loving dudes and their fetishes. Why don't you look for someone who's into the exact same thing instead of roping some poor normal girl into it?

Oh, wait, I know why, the people who are into weird fetishes are usually ugly as gently caress.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

When talking about more intimate stuff he always refers to his fetish.

I really want to hear an example of him steering a normal pillow-talk conversation into one about giant monsters destroying buildings with their feet

I don't know how that would even work

e: your eyes are like beautiful limpid lagoons reflecting the light of the crescent moon, your skin is like beautiful alabaster snow untouched by track or plow, and your feet are like giant armored talons knocking a hole right through the Chrysler building with one mighty kick, then destroying floor after floor as they make their way inexorably toward the ground below. The office workers inside who were not immediately obliterated scream and rush for the exits, but there is nowhere to run and it's far too late, because the structure's steel beams are already -- wait, where are you going

loquacius fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Oct 21, 2016

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
"You make me feel like my tail swipe could level Tokyo."

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

quote:

I mean I as prom queen for freggin' sake.
First response:

B-B-But I'm a prom queen :qq:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Ride The Gravitron posted:

"You make me feel like my tail swipe could level Tokyo."

"ravage me like one of your tokyo girls"

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
he feels inadequate unless she runs away screaming godzilla after he whips it out

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I asked for Godzilla but all I got was Godzooki

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

WampaLord posted:

Oh, wait, I know why, the people who are into weird fetishes are usually ugly as gently caress.

Don't generalize people.
I'm into loving pokemon plushies while watching Lowtax's YT videos and I'm hot af. So hot in fact that you can fry eggs on my rear end.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jack Trades posted:

So hot in fact that you can fry eggs on my rear end.

What a coincidence, frying eggs on asses is my fetish.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
:stare:

quote:

How do I [24F] get my cousin [12M] to stop touching himself?

I want to provide some background on the cousin but you can skip this if you want:

He’s an only child to older parents. They were told they could never conceive, they tried multiple rounds of IVF before getting pregnant, it was a tough pregnancy and when he was born he had a multitude of heart problems, so he was in and out of the hospital for the first year of his life.

Because of this, my aunt & uncle treat him like he’s made of glass, but they also treat him like he’s much younger than he is. They have issues letting him grow up, basically. So real quick, here’s some of the weird stuff they do:

- His bed time is 8pm. He has to be in bed by 8pm, then his parents cuddle him and read to him until he falls asleep.

- He has never slept over at another kid’s house, and has only been on one playdate at someone else’s house. His parents attend all the birthday parties he is invited to.

- He is not allowed to consume any age-appropriate media. My aunt insists that his favourite show is Shaun the Sheep. He’s never been allowed to read or watch past the first two Harry Potter books/movies because my aunt think they are ‘too scary.’ And even those two were heavily censored, with him never reading/watching any of the scenes in the Chamber of Secrets or with Voldemort/Quirrell in the first book.

- They tell him when to go to the bathroom. This made sense for a while, because they had difficulty potty-training him, but...he’s 12. I think he knows at this point if he needs to have a bowel movement. Instead, they ask him to go sit on the toilet for a half hour and they check (!) to see if he was ‘successful.’

- They pull out the back of his pants to check if he’s ‘clean.’ The way you check if a toddler has used their diaper. I wish I was kidding.

End of back story

My family tries to get together fairly frequently, and we usually all stay at my parents’ house. Recently, so, the last 5 or 6 times, my cousin, Tom, has been allowed to stay up slightly past his bed time so he can watch movies or whatever with my brother and I.

This is where the problem begins. While watching the movie, Tom starts to touch himself. He’s not masturbating, I don’t think, he’s just kind of holding on to his penis, it’s hard to tell because it’s not like I’m watching, but when you glance over it’s super obvious; he's got his hand shoved down his pants.

The first time it happened, my brother and I were skeeved out and thought that we could diffuse the situation with teasing. We told him he was gross and to get his hands out of his pants in a joking tone. He told us we were gross and kept his hand there. For about an hour.

So, Reddit, we told our mom. We asked her to talk to her sister about how it was weird and ask her to talk to him about it. We figured parenting advice would come off a lot better coming from a parent and not two childless young adults.

It backfired like gangbusters. My aunt is convinced that having serious talks with Tom in the car is the best way to do it, because then they don’t have to make eye contact. This also means, he tunes her out entirely. We know he does, because he freely admits to it. They’ve had the ‘where do babies come from’ talk five times now and he’s ignored it every time. So he still has no idea about sex or puberty because he just plays on his iPad and tunes her out.

And so, the touching keeps happening. It happens every time he’s laying down on the couch and is comfortable or sleepy. I know I should probably just relax, but it makes me uncomfortable. He’s twelve, he’s not five, and he’s playing with himself while he’s lying on the couch watching TV. Sometimes we’re on the same couch. It grosses me out. Not to mention that he freely takes his hand out of his pants to touch other things: the remote, cat toys, he goes and gets himself a snack. He does whatever activity he wants and then shoves his hand back down there. The germophobe in me can't handle it.

Because my aunt still thinks of him as a little kid, and because it’s a normal ‘little kid’ behaviour, she doesn’t see this as an issue and whenever my mom talks to her about it, my aunt just throws out all kinds of excuses about how he doesn’t know and doesn’t realise and it’s subconscious and he’s just tired.

My brother and I, remembering the weirdo kids from our school who used to play with themselves in public, have tried to curb it on our own. When he starts, we throw things at him (pillows, blankets,) we tried to mockingly shame him (‘Wow Tom, you’re gross,) we even tried talking to him seriously: ‘Tom, dude, it’s weird to have your hand down your pants. Stop it.’ Unfortunately none of these things worked and they made my aunt upset because it hurt his feelings and he told her that we were being mean about it. Aaaaagh.

Help me! How do we get this to stop without hurting this kid, or upsetting my aunt. I love this kid but he’s grossing me out.

TL;DR My cousin keeps touching himself while we're watching movies together. Full on, hands down the pants, totally obvious. It creeps my brother and I out, but his parents think it's normal and won't talk to him about it. How do I get him to stop?

Edited to add: Because I wasn't clear enough this only happens when he's tired and comfortable and dozing off. Not when we're just hanging out, not in public, not at school, not around his friends.

Edit 2: It doesn't seem sexual. It seems like self-soothing, the little boys under the age of 6 do it. I think it's just a bad habit that he hasn't grown out of. The reason it makes me uncomfortable is because he is at the age where touching yourself stops being comforting and starts being sexual.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

It's really weird how often the people in these stories remind me of Arrested Development characters

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

loquacius posted:

It's really weird how often the people in these stories remind me of Arrested Development characters
OP: Man you should really let your kid grow up and not treat him like a toddler.
Aunt: We know what we're doing, we raised him!!!
Aunt, privately: ...hurt to say no to that one

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Just tell him to stop touching himself around you. You don't have to route that one through the parents. "Help my [F45] 14 year old nephew [M14] has full raging erections and rubs it on the couch pillow when we watch SpongeBob reruns!!?? How do I make him stop?"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Glenn Quebec posted:

Just tell him to stop touching himself around you. You don't have to route that one through the parents. "Help my [F45] 14 year old nephew [M14] has full raging erections and rubs it on the couch pillow when we watch SpongeBob reruns!!?? How do I make him stop?"

It sounds like she's done that already and he's not listening because he's hosed in the head

MachineryNoise
Jan 13, 2008

So I shout "Set your life on fire!"
OP's aunt and uncle are doing a great job of raising the next major serial killer!

Dick Valentine
Nov 4, 2009

unless his parents completely change their methods immediately, right now, this very second, that kid is hosed for life. probably already too late...

i use to hold my junk and play with it in public too but I was 4. I liked to pretend it was a dinosaur. the penis was the neck/head and then I'd stretch my scrotum out to be a back sail.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Are you sure you weren't nineteen? Because I don't remember anything about being four.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Pretty sure she could just blow her cousin and then watch TV in peace.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I feel really bad for that kid. He's ultra messed up on account of his lovely helicopter parents. Unless OP's family can somehow intervene for real (and they almost certainly won't be able to), he has nothing to look forward to except a lifetime of therapy, once he hits his upper teenage years. :gonk:

I always assumed that that flavor of hyper helicopter parenting wore off by the time kids were in school, but I guess not...

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Oct 21, 2016

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
This is disturbingly similar to some stories I was told about an older cousin I had who died last year (unsurprisingly, he had a pretty hosed up life)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Pvt.Scott posted:

Pretty sure she could just blow her cousin and then watch TV in peace.

You're getting weird man.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

That kid is definitely a future serial killer, it's too late.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Being stylish comes at a cost

quote:

Me [20 F] with my boyfriend [20 M], My bf has been drastically changing his style and I don't like it

A few weeks ago my boyfriend (who previously dressed very hipster) discovered a thread about a new clothes style he really liked. At first I didn't mind, he bought new pants in that style that I thought were really hot and he'd occasionally send me inspo pics from the thread showing off neat outfits. Then within two weeks he bought 4 pairs of extremely expensive shoes (were talking 150-200$ each), started to order a whole bunch of clothes online and has gone out shopping every other day. I feel really bad for thinking this but I feel like he's trying so hard to change his style and be someone he's not. He's even adopted a lot of the lingo from the people that dress in that style. He claims he's mixing the styles but I haven't seen him dress in his original style since he bought the first pair of shoes.

Not only do I feel like he's spending far too much money (that he didn't even earn himself) but that he's trying to change himself too much.

I'm conflicted on how to support him, I brought it up once that I thought he was going a little hard with the style transformation and he got incredibly upset and turned it on himself saying he was a poo poo boyfriend for annoying me with it causing me to backtrack so I didn't make him feel worse (He's prone to intense self hate when I have issues with stuff he's done) any advice on how to accept this?

tl;dr: Boyfriend spending ridiculous amounts of money that isn't his on changing his style to a style I don't like, gets angry at himself if I bring up the issue.