Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Here's a jungler.... who didn't even go to worlds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
"my top laner died"

RO should be very used to this

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

flyingkiwi posted:

Turns out all that extra AD and AP doesn't matter when your squishies still instantly die

Also, it was relatively little extra AP and AD. Karma, Elise and Poppy all build next to no pure damage items and even Caitlyn builds 2 AS items and QSS (only built 120 AD in total). Only Viktor really benefited from the bonus AP

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
they should just make SKT skins when they release new champions

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I'm just now getting home, what'd I miss with game one?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

RealFoxy posted:

"my top laner died"

RO should be very used to this

i wish that feature was just him flaming huni or wildturtle for 5m or something

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Monathin posted:

Probably the most even game at Worlds so far.

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

Monathin posted:

Game 1 was good. Two extremely good and evenly matched teams going at it for 45 minutes or so iirc

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Monathin posted:

ROX got 3 Fire Drakes, SKT got a Baron, then Rox got a Baron, then SKT aced ROX at Elder Drake for the win. Lots of games of chess going on

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Monathin posted:

The Mash posted:

I think the skill difference between Kuro and Faker is big enough that SKT get a third set of skins, to be honest

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Monathin posted:

A beautiful Orianna ult.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Vermain posted:

RealFoxy posted:

ROX got 3 Fire Drakes, SKT got a Baron, then Rox got a Baron, then SKT aced ROX at Elder Drake for the win. Lots of games of chess going on

Vermain posted:

ffFFFFUCK okay that'll have to be one for the highlight reel/vods.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Parallel Playa posted:

Also, it was relatively little extra AP and AD. Karma, Elise and Poppy all build next to no pure damage items and even Caitlyn builds 2 AS items and QSS (only built 120 AD in total). Only Viktor really benefited from the bonus AP

Peanut always goes full/nearly full AP Elise and Viktor has Hex Core and probably had at least 900 ap by that point

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Everyone should be rooting for SKT because they said if they win again, they'll do a Teemo skin

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
That was a Good Game

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Wolf: A true philosopher.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

Firebert posted:

Peanut always goes full/nearly full AP Elise and Viktor has Hext Core and probably had at least 900 ap by that point

pretty sure kuro implodes immediately elder drake or no, unfortunately. peanut had protobelt + echoes but he also had a locket so we're not talking full damage 100% snowball ap elise like he normally does. on the upside karma has eye of the watchers rather than ruby sightstone so her q would do appreciable damage with 4.5 infernals and elder burn

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I llke Bengi is an older guy who can't quite play the mechanical champs as well as the younger guys but knows so much about the game that he still over-powers people. He's never played Nidalee, and his Lee Sin isn't nearly as flashy as other junglers from the LCK, but he IS the jungle.

That being said, I think whether or not ROX Tigers split up or not, as long as Peanut stays in Korea he's got an incredibly high ceiling.

I have nothing to say about Blank other than he's that jungler they brought in to trick people into banning Nidalee

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Next year's SKT with Smeb and Peanut is going to be really cool

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
These next 2-4 games are either a complete stomp or some of the best League we will ever see. :getin:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

What's causing the sudden spike in Ashe? Just Jhin getting banned out so commonly?

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
if kuro could untick the 'tilt like a motherfucker against faker' box in his brain rox could take this to 5

also i like that they pick karma when zyra is open, is gorilla just outright unable to play that or what

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

Firebert posted:

Peanut always goes full/nearly full AP Elise and Viktor has Hex Core and probably had at least 900 ap by that point

628 AP on viktor during that last fight actually. Ori had 668 without the three buffs. I concede the point about Peanut's elise but her AP ratios are relatively poo poo anyway

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Stop! Picking! Karma!!!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Both ADCs on their signature champions, should be fun :D

I love that teams are still doing the CloudTemplar shoutout.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
karma bad zyra good

also i feel like bengi must have a medical issue that prevents him from playing more than one game in a set

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Miss fortune
Miss fortune
Miss fortune

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

UM WHAT

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

support MF as the pocket counter to zyra what the gently caress

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

what the gently caress

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

Support Miss fortune!?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Servaetes posted:

Miss fortune
Miss fortune
Miss fortune

Servaetes posted:

Miss fortune
Miss fortune
Miss fortune

Servaetes posted:

Miss fortune
Miss fortune
Miss fortune

Servaetes posted:

Miss fortune
Miss fortune
Miss fortune

Servaetes posted:

Miss fortune
Miss fortune
Miss fortune

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
ROX TIGERS IS THE GREATEST TEAM ON EARTH

NO HUMAN BEING CAN HATE THEM

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Servaetes posted:

Miss fortune
Miss fortune
Miss fortune

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

WHAT THE gently caress

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009
Lol, do ROX even know which ADC they want to have support?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
:vince:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
:aaaaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
WHAT THE gently caress

• Locked thread