Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Aww they haven't updated for infernew yet. I did find a nice molly from banana to spools, would also work for smoke too obv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015

Up Circle posted:

is therea mechanical keyboard store i can practice on the different fruit flavored keys?

i would like to test blues and reds and greens and blacks and practice writing common phrases like hold b u loving retard or mushu is behind us idiots

if it is easier to type quickly and accurately on a red maybe i should look into that purchase

If you have a Microcenter near you that will often have an example keyboard for you to test, with different switches on different keys and labeled. Fry's might be the same.

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

MF_James posted:

Aww they haven't updated for infernew yet. I did find a nice molly from banana to spools, would also work for smoke too obv.

http://sothatwemaybefree.com/map/de_inferno

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Up Circle posted:

is therea mechanical keyboard store i can practice on the different fruit flavored keys?

i would like to test blues and reds and greens and blacks and practice writing common phrases like hold b u loving retard or mushu is behind us idiots

if it is easier to type quickly and accurately on a red maybe i should look into that purchase

Get the browns

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015

This is amazing, thanks for sharing!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/NWDeKay/status/789333868973133824

:pcgaming:

e: This will presumably mean it's dennis, olof, Krimz, twist, and lekr0.

In which case, holy moly.

symbolic fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Oct 21, 2016

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

:eyepop: that's a stacked lineup

When do they play? Don't wanna miss that

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

New Zealand can eat me posted:

:eyepop: that's a stacked lineup

When do they play? Don't wanna miss that
I think EPL Season 4 Finals would be the first LAN that the line-up would be at.

So in, like, a week.

e: Also at this point, might as well just say "gently caress it" and pick up cype from whatever T3 EU team he's on right now to reform the classic LGB line-up.

symbolic fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Oct 21, 2016

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

That's great. Except I already miss JW :qq: gently caress the haters.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
How are fnatic/GODSENT doing since the roster shakeups, I hear fnatic was doing well and Godsent was disappointing?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

New Zealand can eat me posted:

This is what I game on:

Avid?

Who do you edit for?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

nftyw posted:

How are fnatic/GODSENT doing since the roster shakeups, I hear fnatic was doing well and Godsent was disappointing?
Essentially yes, though I'd say Fnatic are just doing alright.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I have a theory. But killing the chickens in infernew as a "blood sacrifice for the blood god" makes you play better.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Soulex posted:

I have a theory. But killing the chickens in infernew as a "blood sacrifice for the blood god" makes you play better.
You will be visited by three spirits tonight: The Ghosts of Chickens Past, Present, and Future.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

That's a weird way to tell me I'll be up all night with food poisoning but thanks.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

HEN1 just started 0-12 against mouz, this is what happens when you have to leave your headphones on.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I really wish the game would stop connecting me to U.S. Southeast servers when I'm in Pennsylvania. The constant ping spikes and low ping of 50 make me sad. :smithicide:

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

I would definitely not attempt to play comp today, datagram relay beta or no

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Soulex posted:

Dante made a special circle in hell for people like you.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Photex posted:

HEN1 just started 0-12 against mouz, this is what happens when you have to leave your headphones on.

There's a video of him with his headphones half on right before they started their come back :v:

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!

Up Circle posted:

http://www.maxkeyboard.com/max-keyboard-keycap-cherry-mx-switch-o-ring-sampler-tester-kit.html

If you fidget you'll find that you loving play with that poo poo and press the keys all day.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

symbolic posted:

I really wish the game would stop connecting me to U.S. Southeast servers when I'm in Pennsylvania. The constant ping spikes and low ping of 50 make me sad. :smithicide:

I had today off and played a couple of games. Lots of folks (not me) complained about this very thing. Steam was down early this morning and that might be to blame.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Anyone else having their GPU temporarily die with shaders on high on infernew?

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

symbolic posted:

I wish I'd stop getting russian teammates with 140 ping, myself.

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Elman posted:

I wish I'd stop getting russian teammates with 140 ping, myself.

Set your max acceptable ping to 100 problem solved

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Unbound posted:

Set your max acceptable ping to 100 problem solved

Mine is set to 60 or so, I think that's only for your own ping though.

You'd think it'd be fine since you'll run into high ping enemies from time to time too, but let's be honest watching enemies teleport out of your crosshairs is just as annoying as having a laggy teammate :negative:

surc
Aug 17, 2004

symbolic posted:

I MM pretty much exclusively with east coast goons, and I am in Oregon. My low ping is like 85. :suicide:
I wouldn't think you should be getting ping spikes though, I don't get that many. Are you playing over wifi or something?

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Eleague is dope. Faze doesn't seem happy though.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

surc posted:

I wouldn't think you should be getting ping spikes though, I don't get that many. Are you playing over wifi or something?
College ethernet. I tested it just now: 92 Mbps download, 100 upload, 12 ping.

:shrug:

Agoat posted:

Eleague is dope. Faze doesn't seem happy though.
You think just FaZe isn't happy right now?

:negative:

Unbound
Dec 11, 2012

Atlantis for best map

All others are bugged...

Elman posted:

Mine is set to 60 or so, I think that's only for your own ping though.

You'd think it'd be fine since you'll run into high ping enemies from time to time too, but let's be honest watching enemies teleport out of your crosshairs is just as annoying as having a laggy teammate :negative:

I'm not 100% but I think it is for your initial ping to the server before the ready option comes up. Again I'm not certain though.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

unprecedented, literally fuckin YUGE DDoS attack has been ongoing for the past 12h

https://www.wired.com/2016/10/internet-outage-ddos-dns-dyn/

https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/mirai-botnet-linked-dyn-dns-ddos-attacks/

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/58qb0u/sean_gares_on_twitter_there_needs_to_be_rules_on/

hen1 starts off like 0-12, then adjusts his headphones, kek.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Do you remember that game "7 up" or "7 tappers" in grade school? The teacher only ever played that to see who would cheat because it's extremely loving obvious.

I know that wasn't their intention with going booth-less, but it's a good analogy for how obvious he is.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
If you're watching I'm back row on C9 side, third from middle. This is the coolest.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

symbolic posted:

You think just FaZe isn't happy right now?

:negative:

honestly, the best thing for the players on FaZe right now is if FaZe disbanded. The players are all talented, but they need supporting players, not 4 other fraggers.

also, the faze org is scummy as all hell

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Famethrowa posted:

honestly, the best thing for the players on FaZe right now is if FaZe disbanded. The players are all talented, but they need supporting players, not 4 other fraggers.
Quite frankly, if rain and aizy leave, I'd probably stop rooting for FaZe.

Now I'm imaging current Dignitas with aizy again and Fnatic with rain. :allears:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

symbolic posted:

Quite frankly, if rain and aizy leave, I'd probably stop rooting for FaZe.

Now I'm imaging current Dignitas with aizy again and Fnatic with rain. :allears:

I dunno man, Dignitas and Fnatic have really good looking lineups right now. It'd be silly to mess with what they have going.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Famethrowa posted:

I dunno man, Dignitas and Fnatic have really good looking lineups right now. It'd be silly to mess with what they have going.
I know, but where else could they go that would not be a step down?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Agoat posted:

If you're watching I'm back row on C9 side, third from middle. This is the coolest.

is stewie cute in person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

symbolic posted:

I know, but where else could they go that would not be a step down?

they could form their own team, get a bunch of top fraggers, and

edit c9 :(