Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

BreakAtmo posted:

Pleasant Minnesotan Wells.

Wells Fargo

That one is definitely evil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Also lmao that Barry is still a virgin.

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

FactsAreUseless posted:

Also lmao that Barry is still a virgin.

I thought he totally hosed Patty? Or did they only get to "shirtless on the bed together" base?

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
For some reason when he said "Just call me H.R" I was thinking of H.G Wells and thought they were going to end up having him go back in time and write the Time Machine which I think has only been done in like 4 shows.

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009

Medullah posted:

For some reason when he said "Just call me H.R" I was thinking of H.G Wells and thought they were going to end up having him go back in time and write the Time Machine which I think has only been done in like 4 shows.

H G Wells has already appeared in Legends of Tomorrow.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Neon Knight posted:

H G Wells has already appeared in Legends of Tomorrow.

Yep, that's right. And Lois and Clark, and Warehouse 13.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Not liking the new Wells but I have faith in Cavanaugh.

Also I can understand Caitlyn not wanting to tell anyone as she's slowly morphing into the person that murdered the poo poo out of everyone on Earth-2. Panicking over potentially turning into a monster is a pretty good motivator to keep a secret.

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Chokes McGee posted:

Panicking over potentially turning into a monster is a pretty good motivator to keep a secret.
Doesn't this always prove to be a big mistake (keeping it a secret I mean)? Isn't this what consistently ends up killing people in zombie movies?

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
Look this show can either have a plot or it can have characters behaving intelligently. We can't get both.

(This was a fun little episode, though)

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Where kitties raise dragons in the world's largest mall.
man we so have to use "I care for you too, you jackwagon." as a future title. :D

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Medullah posted:

H(arrison).G(ideon). Wells was season 1.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

shades of eternity posted:

man we so have to use "I care for you too, you jackwagon." as a future title. :D

The :geno: delivery was fantastic.

AbstractNapper posted:

Doesn't this always prove to be a big mistake (keeping it a secret I mean)? Isn't this what consistently ends up killing people in zombie movies?

Well yeah but it's still a pretty common plot conceit. I'm willing to roll with it.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Also does it worry anyone else that Wells' first reaction to having to leave was "Meh, just rip an alternate me away from their home"?

Granted they have a literal serial killer on the team so

Writh
Dec 31, 2008

Big D's chillin' over here, wasteland style
I didn't see it posted here but does anyone else think Dr. Alchemy gave Caitlyn her ice powers. We come back from Flashpoint and apparently these husks have been popping up with no I.D.'s (I could be miss remembering) save for the Rival. If she were drawn to him by visions of a life as Killer Frost like the Rival was and granted her powers in the same way, then Caitlyn would also have to contend with the memories and personality of KF trying to emerge (based on how the Rival got his speed and immediately started trying to be a dick). I also excuse the secret because clearly she doesn't have full control of her powers and who honestly likes to admit when they aren't in control of themselves.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Did they seriously just reuse the Trajectory suit?

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

Writh posted:

I didn't see it posted here but does anyone else think Dr. Alchemy gave Caitlyn her ice powers. We come back from Flashpoint and apparently these husks have been popping up with no I.D.'s (I could be miss remembering) save for the Rival. If she were drawn to him by visions of a life as Killer Frost like the Rival was and granted her powers in the same way, then Caitlyn would also have to contend with the memories and personality of KF trying to emerge (based on how the Rival got his speed and immediately started trying to be a dick). I also excuse the secret because clearly she doesn't have full control of her powers and who honestly likes to admit when they aren't in control of themselves.

Yeah but she was so worried about when Zoom basically told her she was the same as Killer Frost and she didn't want to be like her (Which is why I can see her hiding it) - I can't see her willingly trying to get those powers. Plus it didn't show her having the frost powers in the alternate timeline (that I remember) that Alchemy is going after people for. I think it's just a timeline change like how Cisco can use his powers better now because Flashpoint.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Oct 27, 2016

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Rhyno posted:

Did they seriously just reuse the Trajectory suit?

No?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Check again.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

Check again.

Jessie's from Earth-2, which is mostly good/evil swapped. It's entirely possible she is the Trajectory from her world.

(alternatively the showrunners are lazy)

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Obviously there are similarities but the shoulders and collar are different.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DoctorWhat posted:

Obviously there are similarities but the shoulders and collar are different.

Yeah, from where they pinned it back to fit Jesse's smaller frame. It's the same suit dude.

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009

Writh posted:

I think its more likely that we are teased Wally considering going to Alchemy to get the Flash powers he had in Flashpoint but its actually Caitlyn who ends up going to Alchemy to get her powers removed, or the other way around, at some point.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Rhyno posted:

Check again.

The bottom one has a lightning bolt on it.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Doktor Per posted:

The bottom one has a lightning bolt on it.

Oh poo poo you're right.

Totally a brand new suit.

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
I totally forgot about Trajectory, so I didn't even notice that.

Also I miss Snart already, when is he going to make an ACTUAL appearance?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pyroi posted:

None of the "Legends" (god what a retarded name for a team) have resumed their lives in the present so his death is still kind of a secret.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
How is the thread title not "You can't trust a mime." yet?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Azhais posted:

How is the thread title not "You can't trust a mime." yet?

Because that line didn't make any sense, French Wells was talking. Mimes don't talk.

Unless Earth 2 Mimes are different from Terra Prime mimes

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Because that line didn't make any sense, French Wells was talking. Mimes don't talk.

Unless Earth 2 Mimes are different from Terra Prime mimes

Well it is the good/evil swapped world.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.

Pyroi posted:

Pretty sure he was busy filming the new prison break season

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Daric posted:

He also negotiated the same kind of uber-contract that John Barrowman did to allow him to show up on any Arrowverse show whenever he's free to. He's going to be a part of Legends' Legion of Doom along with Eobard, Darhk, and Merlyn, so it's not like he's not going to showing up at all this year.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE
The scenery budget for that show is going to have to be ridiculous.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

"Isn't it amazing? We thought ancient Japanese architecture was completely different, but it looks just like an abandoned warehouse in Star City."

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Daric posted:

Dominic Purcell hasn't missed any time on Legends so I doubt the filming overlapped.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Norwegian Rudo posted:

Dominic Purcell hasn't missed any time on Legends so I doubt the filming overlapped.

They said they were budgeting their time to allow both Purcell and Miller to film Prison Break and then do Legends at their leisure. From the sound of it, Prison Break filmed over the spring and summer this year, whereas Legends is still in production right now. Because it's not just Purcell and Miller that they need to work around, they also have to work around Sarah Wayne Callies being on Colony too.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Rhyno posted:

None of the "Legends" (god what a retarded name for a team)

It's what Rip Hunter recruited them to be!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Wheat Loaf posted:

It's what Rip Hunter recruited them to be!

In the sense that the guy from "I Am Legend" (the book) was one

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Rip Hunter was time's biggest fuckup, naturally.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

He also negotiated the same kind of uber-contract that John Barrowman did to allow him to show up on any Arrowverse show whenever he's free to. He's going to be a part of Legends' Legion of Doom along with Eobard, Darhk, and Merlyn, so it's not like he's not going to showing up at all this year.

Actually wasn't he the first one to negotiate the contract?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Scyantific posted:

Actually wasn't he the first one to negotiate the contract?

I think he was second after Barrowman.

• Locked thread