Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

AMReese posted:

I know. That's why my joke earlier was that I wonder if her entire family does the same thing. Like they're all playing characters.
Part of her family is from Costa Rica even if she isn't so she's probably been around her family even if she had never been in her life like

do you know how children of immigrants work or have you only ever talked to white people your whole life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

AMReese posted:

I know. That's why my joke earlier was that I wonder if her entire family does the same thing. Like they're all playing characters.

This is the correct position to take. No silly double downs. We're just here to tell jokes and talk about the big wedding.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

RealFoxy posted:

do you know how children of immigrants work or have you only ever talked to white people your whole life
Have you been to Iowa?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

AMReese posted:

Have you been to Iowa?

ew gross no

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

AMReese posted:

Have you been to Iowa?

I'm from West Virginia, you don't know statistical poo poo about lack of diversity

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

someone post the 'you life is sheets of dirt' poem again so i can laugh at it

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I really want to know what Paige's drug of choice is. I feel like it's the unknown variable that could change the game in all of this.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

I really want to know what Paige's drug of choice is. I feel like it's the unknown variable that could change the game in all of this.
She's white so it's got to be cocaine. Although maybe Del Rio could introduce her to some of that sweet, sweet mexican black tar heroin.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I don't know about drugs. I did like the Paige match though

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I bet Paige has jokingly said "this is my blouse" a few times

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Have they picked a florist?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Yeah they picked me.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

*raises up bottles* THIS IS MY XANAX

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

She's really into drinking so my guess is drugs that supplement the drinking experience, such as cocaine, or maybe pills, but probably not heroin.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Let's all speculate on the saddest aspects of a person's life as she goes through what should be the happiest moments of her life.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Let's all speculate on the saddest aspects of a person's life as she goes through what should be the happiest moments of her life.

That time Jerry Lawler said tattoos are for sluts on Total Divas

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

cocaine parties aren't sad, what are you, a mormon?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Luigi Thirty posted:

That time Jerry Lawler said tattoos are for sluts on Total Divas

tattoos are only slutty if you get something like teeth around the vag to make it look like a gaping maw, or butterfly wings around your puckering rear end in a top hat. boob tattoos? who can say?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

tattoos are only slutty if you get something like teeth around the vag to make it look like a gaping maw

That's not slutty, that's metal as gently caress

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

The_Rob posted:

She's a dirty Brit so she probably doesn't understand it and would rather have beans on toast.

I want to go back to this and mention that I once read an article from a British newspaper detailing how to identify a "truly authentic" burrito and they stated unequivocally that a burrito should never have guac.

Say what you want about Britain's history of imperialism and sometimes outright genocide, but that's the most wrong they've ever been.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I want to go back to this and mention that I once read an article from a British newspaper detailing how to identify a "truly authentic" burrito and they stated unequivocally that a burrito should never have guac.

Say what you want about Britain's history of imperialism and sometimes outright genocide, but that's the most wrong they've ever been.

There was once a British guac recipe that advocated watering it down and christ if that wasn't justification for a reverse Brexit right then there.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

AMReese posted:

Have you been to Iowa?

are you in Slipknot

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Its over 9000!

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I wanna talk about weddings :(

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Well when one piece of metal loves another piece of metal very much they decide to get joined together in the flames of bonding.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Not welding you big galoot!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

If anything we need to poo poo on ADR more since he hasn't squared his poo poo with his baby momma yet.

Paige can snort drink inject and/or suck whatever I don't really care. Other than honoring her bullshit contract to WWE, she has no other current responsibilities.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I just had one so I want no wedding talk for awhile. I want to talk burritos, guac, and how lame that Black Craft Cult guy is

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

do not defame bobby rage shard

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Paige is cool, alcohol is cool, cocaine is bad, Alberto i dont know. That is my opinion, thanks for reading.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
This is my souse.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Paige is cool, alcohol is cool, cocaine is bad, Alberto i dont know. That is my opinion, thanks for reading.

Alberto got one over on Vinny Mac, so he's good in my book.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Gonzo McFee posted:

This is my spouse.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!

sticklefifer posted:

are you in Slipknot
My music teacher in high school taught one of the drummers and my brother was friends with Corey Taylor for a while, so... yes?

I'm sure nobody cared to know that.

Skaw posted:

Alberto got one over on Vinny Mac, so he's good in my book.
Yeah, he sure showed... him...?

AMReese fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Oct 27, 2016

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Wrestler rambled down a country lane
Looking for a legion hall
She was 23 or 4 and she knew what she wanted
She wanted that wrestling man

Her parents warned her
Tried to reason with her
She was determined that she wanted Al
They'd all be offended at the mention still
If they heard this song, which I doubt they will

And my mama couldn't be persuaded
When they pleaded with her
Daughter don't marry that wrestling man

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

well take me down to the freebird row

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Cocaine is cooler and more fun than alcohol.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Think they will serve cocaine at the wedding? Or will guests be expected to bring their own?

• Locked thread