Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

IMT has some really weird looking crosshair placements going on. I think it was HEN1 in sandwich, kept hovering over heads through walls like 3-4 times.

Not one to call hacks, but I def would have overwatched that kind of sketch.

edit: anyone else see it? I'm not crazy right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Up Circle posted:

do you even play dota 2? reborn is trash and all of the stuff your talking about on the main menu is worthless clutter and advertisements for new chests, same as csgo already has.

it's been way overdue on removing some of those weird things the interface won't let you do in lobbies, but don't look at dota as a solution.

I started recently and at the very least it has comprehensive stat tracking and it covers more pro events. Battle Cup or whatever is also dope as hell. Counter-Strike barely promotes anything.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong but it feels like theres just a ton more on Dota, even if there's clutter. It feels more like a living community than just a game.

Agoat fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Oct 28, 2016

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015

Famethrowa posted:

IMT has some really weird looking crosshair placements going on. I think it was HEN1 in sandwich, kept hovering over heads through walls like 3-4 times.

In the LAN tho?

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

I'm gonna need some low frame rate, grainy gifs to really confirm.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Fusion Restaurant posted:

In the LAN tho?

Yes. Might be confirmation bias since IMT is always accused, but drat is it weird looking

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

sleppy posted:

I'm gonna need some low frame rate, grainy gifs to really confirm.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/ESLCS/status/792082459923980288

S H I T S H O W :allears:

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

Agoat posted:

I started recently and at the very least it has comprehensive stat tracking and it covers more pro events. Battle Cup or whatever is also dope as hell. Counter-Strike barely promotes anything.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong but it feels like theres just a ton more on Dota, even if there's clutter. It feels more like a living community than just a game.

dotas match history is way better but it always has been.

Battle cup is cool and good but the endless compendiums are trash and they take up 50% of the interface whenever they're active.

Fusion Restaurant
May 20, 2015
Now the video is lagging the audio, so you find out about every kill before seeing it...?

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Famethrowa posted:

please source the appropriate clips from r/vacsucks :allears:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Oh boy howdy do I love how closely FaZe is playing NRG. Overtime #2? Haha hah guys, joke's over, you can win now!

:shepicide:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

New Zealand can eat me posted:

please source the appropriate clips from r/vacsucks :allears:

https://clips.twitch.tv/proleaguecsgo/DistinctLapwingKappaRoss

I'm being baited and I don't care :colbert:

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

well faze won finally in spite of themselves

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
I haven't really watched a lot of this tournament due to the time zone differences, but every time I tune in something seems to be going wrong. Has the production really been this bad?

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Smol posted:

I haven't really watched a lot of this tournament due to the time zone differences, but every time I tune in something seems to be going wrong. Has the production really been this bad?

I heard their Internet crashed and streamed on a cell phone or something. I'm likely mistaken.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Smol posted:

They were using a phone or something to show the screen from a monitor at the location so they could facebook live it. Yes. It's been that bad. Is it their fault that the internet sucks *shurg*? Could they have perhaps prepared better? Probably.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The official stream goes up and down, it lags out every so often, they've been letting teams take four pauses in one half and they couldn't stream a top of group decider normally for some reason so they put it on a tv monitor on facebook via phone as far as I can tell. On the plus side the air conditioning is back so the hosts don't look like they're being held at gunpoint

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

I can't believe how bad this event has been...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Photex posted:

I can't believe how bad this event has been...

personally i cant believe the amount of RAM in the xbox one, but to each there own i guess

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

ArfJason posted:

personally i cant believe the amount of RAM in the xbox one, but to each there own i guess

Don't do this :(

stump collector
May 28, 2007
lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

of all the games to quiet the crowd noise, they do it on SK v Dig?

it sounded like a soccer game on the previous games, can only imagine how roaring it is right now. bummer to lose the hype.

edit: holy gently caress I love the tag team style that SK plays. Fallen gets two awp shots, pulls back, and Fer annihilates the Dig players trying to get a trade on an awp.

HATTAM posted:

I don't watch much professional csgo but I loved the crowd's energy during Immortals v Liquid that first round. Maybe they're sobering up already?

against the home team? probably not. I think they changed the audio setup

Famethrowa fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Oct 28, 2016

H A T T A M
Apr 21, 2016

I don't watch much professional csgo but I loved the crowd's energy during Immortals v Liquid that first round. Maybe they're sobering up already?

Edit: just kidding, that SK crowd was good

H A T T A M fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Oct 28, 2016

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

I love that production missed an anti-eco because they forgot to switch off of face cams.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMH1jESlKDS/

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

:vince:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

God bless this mess.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

lmao this is like a ready-made shitpost, do they think this is funny

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

I mean they aren't wrong but... INDUSTRY LEADERS

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

dex_sda posted:

lmao this is like a ready-made shitpost, do they think this is funny

imo more of a shitpot

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Is this cs Shanghai?

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

Up Circle posted:

it's been way overdue on removing some of those weird things the interface won't let you do in lobbies, but don't look at dota as a solution.

If they updated CS the way they updated Dota this game would be Call of Duty by now.

Also kills would give you +500% more money when your team's net worth is lower cause playing from behind isn't fun.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Looking forward to watching the grand finals in 2017

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Terrific Accident posted:

Looking forward to watching the grand finals in 2017

don't you love these sick clips of Mem and... *checks notes* Kubsz??

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

while we wait for this poo poo to start here's a proclick video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBPn6LLxgHw

stump collector
May 28, 2007
someone should do a jim ross edit of the simple noscope because if you think about it he broke fnatic in half

stump collector
May 28, 2007
by god

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

i feel like i've heard this wait music forever...

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

more than one timeout a game per team gets old quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Ska pls