Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

What's everyone's take on all the phone snooping? I mean it catches cheaters but drat, that's a violation of privacy.

If it hits the point where you feel the need to snoop on your SO's phone it doesn't matter what you find. Either you find proof you should break up, or you don't but the trust in your relationship has still broken down to the point you're spying on your partner and you should break up (also not finding proof still doesn't mean your suspicions are necessarily wrong). End result is the same so why bother with the crazy and invasive extra step

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

HardDiskD posted:

I (23/M) inadvertently hit my girlfriend (22/M) in the face really hard because she tickled me (and she knows I'm ticklish), but now shes acting like I deliberately did it.

I hate both of these people, her for doing someone she knows gets semi-uncontrollable physical responses, and him for saying 'she reaped what she sowed' and worrying about his ~reputation~

like my husband and I gently caress around and tickle/mess with each other and we both have that instinctive kicking/wiggling that happens, but we don't blame each other for it. one time he fell off the bed and scratched the heck out of my cheek trying to hold onto me and I didn't get all pissy and think he did it on purpose, and I have loving BPD

also I'm okay with my husband knowing my passwords and I know his as well, I've been able to deal with a lot of the anxiety by now and we're both open with each other. :shrug: it can be a problem if it becomes controlling or fueled by jealousy, I know. luckily we're both just so stupid and poor that there's nothing to worry about :v:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

The Snoo posted:

I hate both of these people, her for doing someone she knows gets semi-uncontrollable physical responses, and him for saying 'she reaped what she sowed' and worrying about his ~reputation~

like my husband and I gently caress around and tickle/mess with each other and we both have that instinctive kicking/wiggling that happens, but we don't blame each other for it. one time he fell off the bed and scratched the heck out of my cheek trying to hold onto me and I didn't get all pissy and think he did it on purpose, and I have loving BPD

also I'm okay with my husband knowing my passwords and I know his as well, I've been able to deal with a lot of the anxiety by now and we're both open with each other. :shrug: it can be a problem if it becomes controlling or fueled by jealousy, I know. luckily we're both just so stupid and poor that there's nothing to worry about :v:

I don't know. If someone started calling me an abuser when I wasn't I'd be pretty upset.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Gaunab posted:

I don't know. If someone started calling me an abuser when I wasn't I'd be pretty upset.

Yeah that is a serious accusation that carries a huge stigma and possible jail time.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Yeah it said he apologized right away and took her to the doctor. What else does she want? The guy has a (ridiculous) uncontrollable reflex, it's not like he can go to anger management or whatever

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Gaunab posted:

Yeah. It's real hosed up that she is telling people he deliberately hit her and wants him to "own up to" something he didn't intentionally do.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Yeah it said he apologized right away and took her to the doctor. What else does she want? The guy has a (ridiculous) uncontrollable reflex, it's not like he can go to anger management or whatever

I've got something like that and have elbowed the gently caress out of my girlfriend by accident. She tries to massage my hosed up muscles without telling me (immune system thing) and it hurts like hell so it's an automatic reaction that happens sometimes.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Khorne posted:

Yeah. It's real hosed up that she is telling people he deliberately hit her and wants him to "own up to" something he didn't intentionally do.

He even already apologized, that is literally what "own up to" means

I don't know what else she wants from him and it sounds like the problem is neither do either of them

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Yeah telling her friends that he beat her is some ridiculous scorched earth, I dunno how things could recover from there.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
My girlfriend accidentally hit me in the jaw and chipped one of my front teeth, I never knew I should take the opportunity to ruin her life

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
punch himself in the eye real hard and tell everyone she did it

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Yeah telling her friends that he beat her is some ridiculous scorched earth, I dunno how things could recover from there.

If my friend told me her boyfriend beat her and then later said "hahaha yeah it was a dumb fight and I was lying welp we're back together now" I would call the loving cops on her boyfriend because that's a giant-rear end abuse flag

so in other words yeah I dunno how you come back from this because if she tells the truth and her friends are worth poo poo they won't believe her

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

oops I glazed over stuff I guess, sorry :v: I'm changing my response to 'wow she sucks'

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.
When I was 6 I decided to scare my dad awake when he was napping on the couch and in the process of being startled awake he smacked me in the eye. Cue me as a 1st grader telling my teacher when she asked how I got that black eye that "oh my dad hit me" and the resulting poo poo storm that started. Sorry dad. :(

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Irradiation posted:

When I was 6 I decided to scare my dad awake when he was napping on the couch and in the process of being startled awake he smacked me in the eye. Cue me as a 1st grader telling my teacher when she asked how I got that black eye that "oh my dad hit me" and the resulting poo poo storm that started. Sorry dad. :(

When I was in school, I was asked what my parents do. I said that my dad was an accountant and that my mom sold drugs.

She was a pharmaceutical sales rep. :v:

She got an interesting call from the teacher that day.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
My boyfriend [24 M] joked about leaving me [24 F] for a younger woman someday when he's never joked about leaving or cheating before.

quote:

My boyfriend is the most romantic and thoughtful man I have ever known. He's never been the guy to make jokes at my expense - in fact his good guy friend jokes about cheating on his girl all the time and one time that friend and my bf's dad were joking about side chicks and my boyfriend and I were there and my boyfriend leaned in to whisper to me "You're the only one for me". He's pulled me in to slow dance in the kitchen at holiday family gatherings while everyone else stands around talking. He's given me thoughtful gifts and flowers and always does little things to make me feel good.

Then today I called him on my lunch break and we were having a great conversation and then I read some lyrics of a song I had heard on the radio earlier. These lyrics were so romantic and they sounded exactly like him. I was all excited saying "isn't that a beautiful song? It sounds like what you say to me all the time!" So there was a line about growing old together and the only thing my boyfriend said was "Except when we get old I'll need to leave you for a replacement, younger wife!"

I got quiet and there was silence and he asked if I was okay but my voice gave me away and so he got mad. I said I wasn't mad but it hurt to hear and he said "It's just a JOKE, I can't joke with you? Think rationally right now- do you ACTUALLY think I would ever do that to you?" I told him it bothered me not because I thought it would happen but because that wasn't "him", he never joked like that ever. Not once. He said "well I just did". I apologized and said I would try to laugh off the next one. He said he was having a great day until this. Hours later he texted saying he was sorry and would never joke like that again.

It just shocks me because he's not that kind of guy. I know he would never leave me, even if he started making jokes that he would. But his best guy friend has actually cheated on his girlfriend before so I had never been surprised to hear rude jokes coming from him. I was always proud that my boyfriend's sense of humor reflected his true self.

Am I overreacting?

tl;dr Boyfriend made a joke about leaving me after I told him about a romantic song that reminded me of him. I got teary and he got mad. Did I overreact?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Gaunab posted:

My girlfriend is a psych major. We were shopping at my favorite used bookstore together. She picked up a book on domestic violence and why men beat their spouses. Then she went and paid for it separately and waited for me outside the store. When I checked out a minute later the clerk was giving me dirty looks and I didn't understand why until I got outside and saw what the GF had picked out. :cripes: I'm still a little upset by that.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

My boyfriend [24 M] joked about leaving me [24 F] for a younger woman someday when he's never joked about leaving or cheating before.

The joke was harmless, but his reaction to her getting upset is eyebrow raising.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ok I'm gonna blame this on this thread

but only because I have no idea what is going on :confused:

e: to clarify this was a post about my weird new av, but I think it's because I made a joke about Trump's impending child molestation lawsuit

loquacius fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Oct 28, 2016

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

loquacius posted:

Ok I'm gonna blame this on this thread

but only because I have no idea what is going on :confused:

e: to clarify this was a post about my weird new av, but I think it's because I made a joke about Trump's impending child molestation lawsuit

Holy crow someone got salty lol

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
consider that senpai...noticed

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

Me (24f) with my bf (26m). He sort of hit me and I don't know how to feel.

So we have been together for about a year now. We have a pretty good relationship, made an offer on a house to buy and currently live together at his parents house. It's a bit of a strain on both of us because his parents hate each other and his mom is a stereotypical "mother in law" (if we were married) with condescending remarks about my cooking, etc. But we make it work and rarely fight.

Something we do once in awhile is horseplay. Tickling, poking and goofing off etc. I know it's annoying to him but I always thought it was annoying in the way anyone would be annoyed by being tickled. If at any point in time he would have sat me down outside of the horseplay, told me that he didn't like it and it made him physically uncomfortable, I would understand and stop. I have a lot of bad experiences in my past and I can really understand someone not being ok with certain physical touching. Anyway, last night we were goofing off and I was poking his butt and he was giving the normal squirming and laughing and just general reactions to getting tickled/tormented. Then I guess I did it too much, and he karate chopped my knee really hard to make me stop- like not holding back anything I feel. And he's runs a construction business so he is pretty strong with his upper body strength.

At first I was shocked and sat there for a minute until it registered that I was in a lot of pain, then I started crying from the pain and also because I realized I had probably upset him and crossed a personal line that i wasn't aware existed. I immediately apologized to him for annoying him and that I didn't stop but his reaction really hurt my knee. My leg has been numb on an off all day today and that knee is particularly sensitive because I have knee problems my whole life.

I perpetuated the incident but I really feel like he should have apologized as soon as he hit me. Instead he waited until I apologized and then yelled at me that he told me he didn't like it but I honestly don't feel like he did. I guess it was blurred consent? I mean if he had been serious I would have totally stopped but when you're tickling your SO and they never told you seriously they hated being tickled, would you immediately stop? This is not the first time I have tickled him or poked his butt, he has never expressed actually seriously hating it until now. I really don't feel like I deserved getting physically hit but I'm conflicted because I was physically assaulting him and didn't even know it.

I went to bed last night sobbing myself to sleep, and when he came up for bed he completely ignored my crying and even turned on bobs burgers I assume to drown it out, but we listen to it every night. It's just normally he turns it on immediately but last night he specifically got up in the middle of the night to turn it on. In the morning he tried to talk to me about it but I was still very hurt by the whole thing and I didn't know how to express my feelings on the matter because I think what he did was wrong and that I was also in the wrong and shouldn't have done it to begin with. I'm afraid to touch my boyfriend now, and now I'm afraid of him touching me. He is supposed to protect me, I guess? And now I don't feel safe with him.

I've had a terrible day at work because of this and not sleeping last night, and I got one text throughout the day from him saying he wants to do anything he can to win my trust back but he has barely spoken anything to me and is trying to just act like nothing happened, but I feel like there's still this elephant in the room and my heart is still broken. What if we have a kid and he is annoying my boyfriend one day and instead of explaining personal boundaries and consent, he just hits our kid and ignores his cries? He never hit me before but he has rough housed too hard and almost broke my arm and he has grabbed my wrist enough to bruise me (but I bruise easily).

How do I get past this? I want to go back to loving my boyfriend because we're not only significant others, we are best friends. But I feel like I don't even know him now.

tdlr bf and I were goofing around and I crossed a line I didn't know of and he karate chopped my leg really hard to get me to stop instead of using his words. Now I'm afraid of my boyfriend.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
if you can't take karate, keep your hands off his body

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

china bot posted:

if you can't take karate, keep your hands off his body

This is especially funny to me because my girlfriend and I will randomly scream "BODY KARATE" and then karate chop eachother.

Neither of us has ever cried, although we scared the cat once. (the cat did not get karate chopped, just surprised by the yelling)

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I [28 M] am very happy with my co-habitating girlfriend [52 F] of 3+ years, but not attracted to her anymore due to age

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

I [28 M] am very happy with my co-habitating girlfriend [52 F] of 3+ years, but not attracted to her anymore due to age

That sucks man. We're here for you.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

51 to 52 is like falling off a cliff, amirite?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Gaunab posted:

Me (24f) with my bf (26m). ...

So we have been together for about a year now. ... made an offer on a house to buy and currently live together at his parents house.

This is completely ridiculous, unless she meant to say husband (26m) and "married for about a year" now

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Maybe when you two have children together it will get better and you will be attracted to her. :shrug:

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

Chichevache posted:

Maybe when you two have children together it will get better and you will be attracted to her. :shrug:
r/relationships 3.0 - Get married and have a kid and it'll work out fine.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Mods can you make it so that all posts in this thread preemptively have :sever: appended to the end?

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

quote:

My (31m) Girlfriend (31f) wears old granny panties with holes in them and doesn't present herself in a way I find sexy

So the post title pretty much sums up the problem but I will add a little more detail. We've been official for a couple months but now we're not having sex often and sometimes I can't climax with her. She dresses ok although not very sexy and most her wardrobe is from Walmart. While I get it not everyone likes clothing or whatever I just can't help feeling turned off. She's also kind of lousy in bed and not very experienced. She tries but I get the feeling she just can't since it's not in her nature. In order for her to climax I have to give her head but hate doing it cause I feel like she is keeping an orgasm score card and I'm being penalized for having greater ability to climax. Also I'm just not attracted to her appearance. Since last week every time I look at her I feel repulsed and want to end things. Except for the fact she is the nicest person I've ever met. We get along great and have a lot of fun together. She has every quality I want in a partner except I just don't find her sexy. What do I do? It's beyond subtle suggestions she really isn't taking the hint she shouldn't wear underwear with holes.

Tl;Dr My girl dresses frumpy and wears holy underwear from Walmart and I don't find her sexy. Otherwise she's the greatest person I've ever met, do I adress this or leave or suck it up and give up on sex?

OP posted:

I'm a lawyer she is a therapist. She has a casual dress code and I have business professional. I'm not downing granny panties regular cotton underwear would be absolutely fine, holy underwear was the turn off. And not just one time either consistently holy old underwear.

OP posted:

Dude it's not a brief I'm riting here

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Skratte posted:

quote:

orgasm score card

Mods! New thread title!

Also, it's been said before, but what's up with guys that don't like giving head? I mean, sucks that that's the only way she can finish but c'mon.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

holy rite

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Skratte posted:

I'm a lawyer
riting
holy underwear

He either neglected to mention she's Mormon or he is Saul Goodman.

Murray Mantoinette posted:

Mods! New thread title!

Also, it's been said before, but what's up with guys that don't like giving head? I mean, sucks that that's the only way she can finish but c'mon.

Eh, I get why he would be bothered that she only orgasms from oral stimulation. And I get why he would be bothered if he feels she's doing an "orgasm scorecard". But he should be trying to address that instead of getting so worked up that he can't even cum anymore. Maybe look into getting a WeVibe or try adding clitoral stimulation to help her out.

Or break up so she can find a guy who she is actually attracted to because OP sounds like he's probably poo poo in bed.

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Oct 29, 2016

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014
My [29/f] boyfriend [35/m] is off drinking with an old female friend I've never met and I feel really uncomfortable. Not sure if I'm overreacting.

Ok. Here we go.

I live with my boyfriend, who I've been dating for 2 years. It's a serious relationship and we frequently talk about our future together.

I have some trust issues with my boyfriend. He has a history of cheating in past relationships and that's made me paranoid in our relationship. I'm very open with him about it and I'm working on getting over it. But it's difficult to get over when he repeatedly does stuff like this. For example this one time he said he was getting dinner with his sister and stayed out until 2 AM without texting or calling, which left me really worried. The next day I was very upset and thought there's no way he could possibly be out until 2 with his sister... until he confirmed it with pictures and texts. He was with her. Another example: he sometimes gets drinks with a female friend and is very secretive about it. I've only met her once, and only because I eventually demanded to meet her. He knows it makes me uncomfortable but never invites me along.

So that brings us to today - I'm not sure if what is going on right now is sketchy and inconsiderate... or if I'm just being jealous and suspicious.

Earlier this week my boyfriend casually told me "oh by the way an old friend of mine ("random woman I've never heard of") who lives in Austria is flying into the country and I'm going to have lunch with her on Friday." He told me they'd meet in the city where he works around noon and then he'd be home around 8 PM. He also said he'd "try not to be too drunk when he gets home"

It was out of nowhere and I said ok cool, no problem. Over the next few days it dug at me because I'd never heard him mention her in our 2 years together (and he's told me about virtually all of his present and past friends) so I asked him some questions like "where did you meet, how long have you known her, is she married" etc. My very loose understanding from his very short answers is that her husband (or the father of her daughter?) lives in our country and she's visiting? Not even sure.

One thing: my boyfriend and I live in a big city, but he works in a little rural fishing town. For some reason he decided to meet this woman in the town where he works. This makes everything a bit sketchier because it means they're isolated, I can't meet her, etc.

Well, my boyfriend called me at noon to tell me he was waiting at the train station for his friend and he'd call me later. Then I got a text from him at 5 PM showing a picture of him at a bar saying everything's going fine.

Eventually at 7 PM he called me, sounding quite drunk, to tell me he was at the hotel restaurant with his friend. Almost immediately he put his friend on the phone to introduce herself to me. She sounded pretty drunk too and basically just said "oh it's so great to meet you, I'm visiting again at Christmas time so maybe I can meet you in person then" and some other stuff that I didn't really catch. My boyfriend came back on the phone and said goodbye and that he'd be home "at some point." The whole call was like 7 minutes.

10 minutes later my boyfriend sent me a picture of this strange woman in a red dress that I've never met on the beautiful ocean boardwalk during the sunset. So I guess they went on a very romantic and picturesque walk. At this point my stomach dropped and I was really upset. Even if he's not cheating or doing anything sketchy.... why would you think it's nice to send your girlfriend a sunset walk picture of this woman who you're clearly drunk with!?!

I didn't respond to the text and less than 5 minutes later he texted me again "didn't you like her? <3" Again, I didn't respond because this is starting to make me really uncomfortable.

Again, less than 5 minutes later, he calls me. He clearly realizes that he's hosed up because he (very drunkenly) says something like "Listen, I know you don't trust me but I just want you to know that nothing is happening and I wish you were here. I want you to be a part of my friend's life." My stomach is straight up on the ground now, I feel like I could cry, and I tell him "maybe don't send me romantic sunset pictures of her for one. We'll talk about this tomorrow. I just feel really uncomfortable" and he said "Ok just know I'm thinking of you the whole time" And I tell him, almost crying "you're making it way worse, man, you could have met her in our city or you could have invited me to come meet her but you didn't" and he realized in his drunken brain that this conversation was making it worse so he quickly ended the call.

It's been 20 minutes since that call and I haven't heard a word from him. No idea where he is or when he's coming home.

I'm filled with a lot of anger and frustration right now. I'm trying so hard to trust him and I have nevertold him not to go somewhere or not to do anything or not to see anyone. I've seriously done my best to be open minded and let him do whatever he wants. But he does poo poo like this and I'm left not trusting him.

I don't think he met up with this woman with intentions to cheat on me. But I think the way he handled this reunion was so inconsiderate and thoughtless. There are so many ways he could have been more tactful: he could have invited me to meet her, even if just for an hour towards the end, for one. He could have met her in the city where we live. That's the very least he could have done. I think he shouldn't spend 8 hours drinking with some woman his girlfriend of 2 years has never met, but that's just me.

Am I being ridiculous here? He's going to get home "at some point" and he's going to be drunk as hell so I can't talk to him about it tonight. Tomorrow his friends are coming into town to spend the entire day with us (yes, us, for some reason he wants me to spend time with THESE friends, but not mysterious Austrian women) so I feel like I can't even say anything.

It's so confusing that he's so insistent that I spend time with oneof his friend groups but then hidesanother person from me. Like, I don't even really want to spend the entire day tomorrow with his guy friends but he insists that I come... why? Why not invite me to meet this mysterious woman when you know I have trust issues with you?? I don't understand.

I just feel loving horrible right now. I feel like we've gotten into situations like this many times and he keeps doing the same poo poo because he doesn't consider my feelings.

Advice, please.

edit: see boyfriend's sarcastic response in the comments.

tl;dr: Boyfriend is off drinking with some Austrian chick for 8 hours and I'm freaking out.

bubblebee
Jan 6, 2014
But then..

panlorules:

Seriously? Are you going to put up with all that poo poo?? Surely that "boyfriend" of yours is pubcrawling right now, while you weep... You should put some make up on and go for a walk, meet some new people. You deserve better, dude!

OP:

This is my boyfriend, everyone. I showed him this post and I get a sarcastic response.

AND THEN

OP:

He got physically abusive and we broke up. I go home later this week. Case closed.

spineofasnake:

Are you okay? Please call the police if he has become violent.

OP:

He's violent as gently caress. I'm trying to get my things out of his room but he keeps physically pushing me out or picking me up and dropping me down. I'm on the couch now and he's leaving me alone. I will leave in the morning.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

My (25f) fiancé (25m) is blaming my diet for my miscarriage.

quote:

suffered a miscarriage last month. I was almost through the first trimester. Agony doesn't begin to explain the depth of my pain. I feel like a failure, my hormones and body still feel so out of whack, sometimes I just break down crying over what I've lost. I'm young but I was so excited and ready for this baby.
So was my fiancé. He was great the first week or so after the miscarriage. He was supportive and he cried with me a few times. He told me we'd try again and everything would be okay. After that he started making some comments about how he wanted to understand how this happened. The doctor already explained that my immune system is to blame (I have an immune system disorder). It's like my fiancé refused this as a valid reason.

My husband is on the gluten-free band wagon. That's fine, it's his choice. I am not gluten-free. I am a healthy 25 year old woman, with the exception of my problematic immune system. I eat healthily, I work out, my lifestyle choices are sound (no smoking, minimal drinking and obviously ZERO drinking during the pregnancy, no drugs).
He started making small comments about how gluten led to the miscarriage. I shut that down and told him that my diet is healthy and not high in junk food or carbs, that gluten did not lead to this. He let it go at first.

Then he presented me with some pseudo-science articles about how gluten can "kill" your baby and can "close up shop" for your uterus. I don't have a gluten allergy, gluten didn't "kill" my baby. My educated doctor who spent years in medical school and many years as an OB/GYN has assured me that my diet didn't contribute to the miscarriage.

I flat out asked my fiancé if he blames me for the miscarriage and he said he doesn't necessarily blame me but at least now I know what to do differently next time so this doesn't happen again. In other words, he blames me. He also said that he wanted me to cut gluten out now so my body is "ready" once we start trying again.
I have been staying with my best friend since Monday because Monday evening I was crying about the miscarriage and my fiancé told me to cut it out because it makes him depressed and to stop crying over spilled milk. Comparing me suffering the loss of my child to crying over spilled milk is... I do not know if that is forgivable.

It seems he blames me, he rejects the doctor's opinion, he is insensitive to my feelings, and seems to have no idea or care how much I'm hurting and how much I already blame myself for this miscarriage.
In your opinion is this salvageable or even worth saving? My hormones and emotions are so out of whack that sometimes I wonder if I'm overthinking things. My best friend does not agree that I am overreacting and she said she does not even want to know my fiancé anymore.

tl;dr: I suffered a miscarriage and my fiancé blames my diet because I'm not gluten free. My doctor does not agree with this opinion at all but my fiancé still rejects the doctor's explanation. He told me to "stop crying over spilled milk" when I was crying about the miscarriage the other day. I love him and before this he was great, but I don't know if I can forgive him or try to have another baby with him after this.

gluten free people that dont have celiacs are the worst

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

.....Mom?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
wow that is truly disgusting. 50% of miscarriages happen within the first trimester and what a lovely trip to lay on someone who is hurting.

and with cheating gut I'm so glad she's leaving and I bet the reason shes paranoid and knows he's a cheater is because that's how they got together in the first place