Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

God drat it where is Nancy Grace when you need her?

Hey now, lets not do anything we might end up regretting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

people moving to oregon because they think it's a liberal paradise will never stop amusing me

in my case, i moved out here to take care of my grandmother who had alzheimer's, so

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

kinda hope the beat the gently caress out of each other at this point.

You know you don't have to go out of the way to validate your redtext, right?

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Mirthless posted:

What is it with the alt right and cutesy bullshit phrases like this? Go gently caress off back to /pol/, garbage man.

lol :qq: some more you whiny baby.

seriously some of you are pretty loving nutty, get a god drat grip- this is like reading left wing freep

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

God drat it where is Nancy Grace when you need her?

Nah, her journalistic gimmick is dead white girls

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

The Kingfish posted:

Liberals don't like it when conservatives practice civil disobedience and would like to see them jailed for it.

You mean, the group of extremists known for threatening to shoot anyone and demanding violent revolution for their nonsensical magical laws being let off despite mountains of evidence thanks to crappy juries and racism aren't seen as positively as other movements? Color me shocked. We should be ashamed for daring to question these brave patriots and their brave struggle to ensure that we all know that they are not corporate persons, but flesh and blood men who need all the land to raise skeletal cattle.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
If the Malheur occupation was civil disobedience, so is firing on Fort Sumter.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Homura and Sickle posted:

gosh this sure reminds me of teh scopes monkey trial i mean they both had judges and everything

same

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

also i love ur username

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

Zamujasa posted:

Silly me, I almost forgot about these clowns:

I know bring this up every time he gets mentioned, but Alyn Beck was my cousin. It pisses me off to no end that these jackasses refuse to take responsibility for their own words and actions, and for what those words drive others to do.

May the Bundys rot in hell.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Geostomp posted:

You mean, the group of extremists known for threatening to shoot anyone and demanding violent revolution for their nonsensical magical laws being let off despite mountains of evidence thanks to crappy juries and racism aren't seen as positively as other movements? Color me shocked. We should be ashamed for daring to question these brave patriots and their brave struggle to ensure that we all know that they are not corporate persons, but flesh and blood men who need all the land to raise skeletal cattle.

But black lives matter totally said kill whitey once, these are literally exactly the same thing and the truth is in the middle!

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

kinda hope the beat the gently caress out of each other at this point.

Actually, it's very bad when black lives matter protesters are brutally beaten!

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

The Kingfish posted:

Liberals don't like it when conservatives practice civil disobedience and would like to see them jailed for it.

the famous letter from a birmingham suburb

Baron Porkface
Jan 22, 2007

I'm starting to warm up to the verdict. Even if the legal definition doesn't say so, Conspiracy has connotation of subterfuge and trying not to get caught. When you wave around guns and flags in the middle of broad daylight it's not really credible to say it's a "conspiracy." maybe if they had broken into the refuge in the middle of the night and stole stuff or hacked into their computers.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Baron Porkface posted:

I'm starting to warm up to the verdict. Even if the legal definition doesn't say so, Conspiracy has connotation of subterfuge and trying not to get caught. When you wave around guns and flags in the middle of broad daylight it's not really credible to say it's a "conspiracy." maybe if they had broken into the refuge in the middle of the night and stole stuff or hacked into their computers.

thats not how laws work

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
no, but you see, if i can just make up what they say, and interpret it that way, then it's good

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

corn in the bible posted:

thats not how laws work

the way laws work is that they are 100% not guilty and you can suck it

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

the way laws work is that they are 100% not guilty and you can suck it

that is also how the law works

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

the oj simpson of rednecks who occupy federal lands

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Baron Porkface posted:

They did hack into their computers they just did a really bad job

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and they wound and kill literally no one aside from their own dumb selves
while oj stabbed his wife to death
great comparison

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
When did Baloogan become so right wing?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
???

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/pattersonphoto/status/792132362331000832

this is the problem with lovely inbred redneck towns, they all cover for each other's criminal activity, no justice

demolish all of them imo

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

alright we'll call it the kelo v new london of people who take over wildlife reserves

corn in the bible has issued a correction as of 07:52 on Oct 29, 2016

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

simpson was just the first obviously wrong verdict i could think of but obviously killing people's worse than the malheur case

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

and they wound and kill literally no one aside from their own dumb selves
while oj stabbed his wife to death
great comparison

I mean they certainly wanted to kill all the OATH BREAKERS and were actively trying to start civil war 2

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Baron Porkface posted:

The law doesn’t care what Webster’s dictionary has to say about the word “conspiracy”.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

and what is so wrong about mans laughter

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
If only we had a way to render this entire culture obsolete through globalization

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
I AM THE FLESH AND BLOOD FREE MAN OF THE LAND

YOU HAVE NO POWER TO COMPEL ME

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

When did Baloogan become so right wing?

I'm not right wing or left wing, I just really hate the retoric thrown around over this peaceful protest. if they were left wing occupy hippies or black lives matter I'm sure you would be singing their praises and sucking their tiny peckers

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
boloogamnn is woke as gently caress ffrom the guerilla mindset

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

everybody but me should be in prison.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and cheering when a black lives matter terrorist goes on a cop killing spree during a protest

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
only people who were harmed during this month long squat was the idiots who did it

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

if they killed any endangered birds though then they should definitely be fined because thats hosed up

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
If BLM literally poo poo all over Native American aræological sites and slit the sheriff’s wife’s car’s tires, I’d be the first to condemn them.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
we all deserve to die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Top City Homo posted:

we all deserve to die

endangered birds do not deserve to die