Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

Phanatic posted:

This loving guy is the gift that keeps on giving.

Yup. Ruins his mayoral campaign, his marriage, and now puts the spotlight on his soon-to-be ex-wife's boss.

That's some drat fine scooting'-frooty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

spog posted:

Doesn't seem the cleverest of career moves to fire up an investigation of your very-soon-to-be-new boss.

It shows professionalism and a drive to find the truth. Two core values 100% embarrassed by the US Government and is representatives. In sure she relishes the drive for justice and commitment they are showing.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

*gently caress, I really wish this thing was loaded*

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

spog posted:

Doesn't seem the cleverest of career moves to fire up an investigation of your very-soon-to-be-new boss.

Hillary already got cleared, which is why the "scandal" is such a non-issue. The "reopening" is a technical term for pulling out stuff from the old, finished case to confirm evidence in an unrelated case.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
I wonder what's going to happen with the two honest-to-god billboards around here promoting Trump post election.

They're not quite so easy to take down...

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Evil SpongeBob posted:

I'm pretty sure FBI director has a ten year term to avoid the whole Hoover thing or being fired due to unpopular political investigations.

They have a max of ten years, they can still be dismissed before that. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't last long under Hillary.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

ranbo das posted:

They have a max of ten years, they can still be dismissed before that. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't last long under Hillary.

I think there may be a bit more of a "discussion" about it.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Evil SpongeBob posted:

I'm pretty sure FBI director has a ten year term to avoid the whole Hoover thing or being fired due to unpopular political investigations.

Exactly this.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

I would pay money to hear what was going through this guy's head as the situation progressed.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Rolo posted:

I would pay money to hear what was going through this guy's head as the situation progressed.

"loving weeaboooooos!"

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
He was probably wondering why all the security cameras in the store were labelled "Camera 1"

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

idgi

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
"This is a family neighbourhood, go do your burnouts someplace else!"
/CRASH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSlaSsfeWMc

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
PLAY OF THE GAME

:byodood: "Ryuujin no ken wo kure!"

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Panfilo posted:

PLAY OF THE GAME

It's beautiful, even more so the second time.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:nws::nms:
there's schadenfreude in here somewhere

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

I'm not watching that, going off the thumbnail.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wood I possibly be able to change your mind?

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
wow, are we allowed to post gore and death videos now?

:nws: :nms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k5usJ7lrAY :nms: :nws:

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
https://fat.gfycat.com/FinishedMixedGardensnake.webm

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

"This is a family neighbourhood, go do your burnouts someplace else!"
/CRASH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSlaSsfeWMc

What the hell is a hoon?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

idk best outcome is that dude cuts his own leg off and the hostage survives. i really doubt thats the schadenfreude. and also if it was, i dont want to watch a person getting cut with a chainsaw. no

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Snapchat A Titty posted:

idk best outcome is that dude cuts his own leg off and the hostage survives. i really doubt thats the schadenfreude. and also if it was, i dont want to watch a person getting cut with a chainsaw. no

It's a loving joke video and no one gets hurt. You big babies

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

What's impressive to me about this is that the crowd just stands up in genuine concern. Like, I would have been fists raised cheering for such ridiculousness but they're all like "That poor truck..."

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Atticus_1354 posted:

It's a loving joke video and no one gets hurt. You big babies

ill readily admit to being a huge & fat baby. gently caress watching a video of somebody dying though.. oh ok lol, its a prank, it just literally looks like somebody is dying (idk if the fx are good because i didnt watch it)

how is a "funny" video worth seeing a person die though

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

hooah posted:

What the hell is a hoon?

quote:

Noun: hoon; plural noun: hoons

1. a lout or hooligan, especially a young man who drives recklessly.
Basically a petrolhead who drives around doing burnouts and donuts.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Snapchat A Titty posted:

ill readily admit to being a huge & fat baby. gently caress watching a video of somebody dying though.. oh ok lol, its a prank, it just literally looks like somebody is dying (idk if the fx are good because i didnt watch it)

I didn't click on it originally because yeah gently caress watching that kind of poo poo (and there seems to be a handful of goons that get off on watching people die) but it's a pretty funny video and you should watch it.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Snapchat A Titty posted:

I think you missed something else funny.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wood I possibly be able to change your mind?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

haha ok that owns

allahu ackbar gently caress yeah

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

If a tree gets beheaded with people afraid to watch does it make a sound?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

I don't trust a drat thing from liveleak without someone telling me that no-one dies in it

No-one dies in this, it's a cute little joke

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
http://iowapublicradio.org/post/des-moines-woman-says-she-voted-twice-trump-because-polls-are-rigged

😃

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

lord funk posted:

What's impressive to me about this is that the crowd just stands up in genuine concern. Like, I would have been fists raised cheering for such ridiculousness but they're all like "That poor truck..."

Of course they care about it, the truck is white. :v:

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Came here to post this. This loving idiot tries to vote twice, gets caught and then has the nerve to claim that the polls are rigged.

Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010

Panfilo posted:

PLAY OF THE GAME

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

belt posted:

Came here to post this. This loving idiot tries to vote twice, gets caught and then has the nerve to claim that the polls are rigged.

Welcome to Iowa.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Backup Oboe posted:

I really want to see this. There's no way someone actually lives there, right?

Since I was out driving today and remembered, enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Kurieg posted:

Since I was out driving today and remembered, enjoy.

this should be some sort of great political picture of our time. It perfectly sums up 2016.