Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012

Party In My Diapee posted:

Based on how the sweater is tied around his neck it must be Don DiMello, Theatrical Director

Andy Daly mentioned on Never Not Funny that DiMello is a huge Trump fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

So many good guests
https://twitter.com/earwolf/status/792279159938560000?lang=en

GobiasIndustries fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Oct 29, 2016

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
I blame Kevin.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I just realized that we're probably getting a Halloween episode on monday. Suicide House?????

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Sadly I don't think it will be Suicide House. Scott mentioned on a previous episode that he wanted to do something different this year.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
no Monster gently caress this year? tragedy.

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

Maybe some CREEPIES?

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

reality_groove posted:

Maybe some CREEPIES?

Please god no.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
I'm usually all for a change in format, but with the rise of Doughboys I was really looking forward to a Nick Wiger MonsterFUCK on CBB

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/792491960468504576

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

detective monkey paw posted:

Andy Daly mentioned on Never Not Funny that DiMello is a huge Trump fan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMKPJrql0B4/?taken-by=pftompkins

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Suicide House (without Brett Gelman but still)! Ghost Boy! Creepies! Monster gently caress! It's a Halloween miracle!

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
:neckbeard:

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Zsinjeh posted:

I'm usually all for a change in format, but with the rise of Doughboys I was really looking forward to a Nick Wiger MonsterFUCK on CBB
hell yeah

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

https://twitter.com/sleepygrandpa/status/793083250273087489

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves "Igor decided to gently caress his own dad".

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c2RTvP0bEQ

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

pumpkin seeds
pumpkin seeds

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
I always, always lose it at 'Frankenstein just jerked off and cried.' I could hear the Monster gently caress every week and that would be ok.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
What I love about the Monster gently caress is how every year Wiger brings a complicated new story about how this year the song is DEFINITELY different...and then the song is immediately the same. You're set up to expect a longer gimmick before the swerve, then it lasts all of 3 seconds.

Plus he inevitably goes hard in the Freestyle Rap. Why isn't Wiger a more regular guest?

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

JethroMcB posted:

Plus he inevitably goes hard in the Freestyle Rap. Why isn't Wiger a more regular guest?

Scott can only take the little burger bitch once a year. Mike Mitchell is a saint.

LentThem
Aug 31, 2004

90% Retractible
It's been so long since I heard the episode but I still laugh out loud every time I think of the phrase "I'm half black and half asian; my mom was double-teamed when I was born"

Just everyone in the room exploding when they realize what that actually means

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

JethroMcB posted:

What I love about the Monster gently caress is how every year Wiger brings a complicated new story about how this year the song is DEFINITELY different...and then the song is immediately the same. You're set up to expect a longer gimmick before the swerve, then it lasts all of 3 seconds.

Same, but I also crack up at that one tiny line that changes, and then gets longer and longer each year. That first "PART TWOOO" slayed me

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

this monster is certainly not pound foolish

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

My memory is playing tricks on me, but was there a guest on recently talking about The Bachelor and talking about a scene with a hundred+ brides? I presumed it was the TV show which I never cared for, but my wife was watching the film of the same name last night and when the last act played out everything made sense. But I can't work out what I listened to that covered it, but it feels like 90% it has to be a CBB episode... anyone?

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

I'm going to vote Not CBB because idk what you're talking about.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

drat, I only have time to listen to a handful of things these days so I was sure it must be that. This unimportant little thing is going to bug me forever!

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I haven't listened to any of the prior Halloween episodes but the Monster gently caress is one of the goddamn funniest things I have ever heard.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

100 degrees Calcium posted:

I haven't listened to any of the prior Halloween episodes but the Monster gently caress is one of the goddamn funniest things I have ever heard.

I'm on Team Let Scott Do Something Else for Halloween, but even with diminishing returns, Monster gently caress will always be amazing.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Ghost Boy makes me want to crawl up a loving wall and then hang myself, but the rest of the cast were pretty solid.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It's one of those few gags that just gets better and better each time. I feel you should listen to the first one, then space the rest a year apart to truly revel in the amazing-ness of the Monster gently caress.

I hope if Scott doesn't do Suicide House again, he should still somehow allow the gently caress to be performed, or there might be a riot.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Ghost Boy makes me want to crawl up a loving wall and then hang myself, but the rest of the cast were pretty solid.

This is the wrong opinion, Ghost Boy is the best. You definitely should go start from Suicide House #1. "Wiggle wiggle wiggle, tickle tickle tickle, what's your favorite type of touuuuuuch?"

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

ManoliIsFat posted:

This is the wrong opinion, Ghost Boy is the best. You definitely should go start from Suicide House #1. "Wiggle wiggle wiggle, tickle tickle tickle, what's your favorite type of touuuuuuch?"

Ugh just reading this in his voice made me sick, but fine I'll do as you recommend. It's only fair.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Ugh just reading this in his voice made me sick, but fine I'll do as you recommend. It's only fair.

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/comedy-fang-fang/

e: actually, http://www.earwolf.com/episode/crappy-howl-o-ween/ is the very first one. Idk if any of you guys follow "Miles Archer" on instagram, dude is a LA hip hop socialite. And Wiger is on this one, too.

ManoliIsFat fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Nov 2, 2016

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

The Monster gently caress is Wiger's magnum opus. He hits the fucks in the chorus so hard, it's perfection.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Every year I know what's going to happen with The Monster gently caress and every year it makes me laugh even harder.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

The Monster gently caress is Wiger's magnum opus. He hits the fucks in the chorus so hard, it's perfection.
He plays it so angry in the video too, it's great.

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014

Zsinjeh posted:

He plays it so angry in the video too, it's great.

Video? :aaa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Monugents!