Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
is that REALLY rich

he clearly has a beer

perhaps a superior rich???

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

His second form! And it's not even the strongest!

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The grandpa pants get me every time.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Thats not a beer. That's one of the many things that rich drinks that looks like a beer. Pre Rec meganerds send him stuff like that.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
It could be a prop that Mike guzzled down before or after filming with his strong, purple mitts.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

just saw Dr. Strange and the movie reminded me of Ant Man. Mostly due to it being self contained; ain't gonna see much more than the Avengers tower in a wide shot. I enjoyed it; it did a decent job introducing yet another aspect to the MCU.

Magic is crazyyyyyyyyyy

I can't wait for when he teams up with Ghost Rider and Blade to fight Lilith, Mother of All Demons like in the Nightstalkers comic book.

CaptainFish
Mar 31, 2011

It's Psy-Crow my mortal Enemy! I swear my soily vengeance upon him and his fowl ilk!
I like Jack just fine, but letting him drink and then get on the panel was a pro-move for increasing his entertainment value!

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

Shinjobi posted:

just saw Dr. Strange and the movie reminded me of Ant Man. Mostly due to it being self contained; ain't gonna see much more than the Avengers tower in a wide shot. I enjoyed it; it did a decent job introducing yet another aspect to the MCU.
Magic is crazyyyyyyyyyy
I keep telling myself I'm going to stop watching franchise movies out of protest but I'm just like everyone else and end up going back to the ones that sound interesting. Is Marvel's brand of magic all blood rituals and symbols and mythology like Sandman? Or is it all energy blasts and swish-and-flick type Harry Potter stuff?

On a sidenote, thank heavens the Sandman movie was aborted

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I'm currently suffering a horrible sinus infection, but when I saw this, for whatever reason I laughed until tears came out my eyes. So, thanks for that. :tipshat:

reignofevil posted:

This looks more like Rich Evans.
Also this is good.

a bone to pick posted:

nice, I was just about to tell you you can still draw a thing and there ya go.

Thanks

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I'm really pissed about that bad drawing g of rich

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

If one of you pathetic losers who watches Precum-Recipe twitch streams wants to throw them a couple bucks to make Rich sing "Go Cubs Go" on Sunday I'd consider it a personal favor.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

FrensaGeran posted:

If one of you pathetic losers who watches Precum-Recipe twitch streams wants to throw them a couple bucks to make Rich sing "Go Cubs Go" on Sunday I'd consider it a personal favor.

every single word of this post is completely baffling.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
that anyone would be that pathetic I mean.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
I think Rich is a White Sox fan, not a Cubs fan.

e: Pathetic? You're not familiar with twitch, are you?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

RyokoTK posted:

Pathetic? You're not familiar with twitch, are you?

Someone post the "Mister Bibs, you are horribly incorrect" gif

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

MrSlam posted:

I keep telling myself I'm going to stop watching franchise movies out of protest but I'm just like everyone else and end up going back to the ones that sound interesting. Is Marvel's brand of magic all blood rituals and symbols and mythology like Sandman? Or is it all energy blasts and swish-and-flick type Harry Potter stuff?

What would you be protesting?

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

dreezy posted:

I was a better thread daddy.

Thread daddies cummies

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Gildiss posted:

It could be a prop that Mike guzzled down before or after filming with his strong, purple mitts.

This is probably it.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

gently caress yes. please tweet this at RLM someone who knows the twitter

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

RyokoTK posted:

I think Rich is a White Sox fan, not a Cubs fan.

Yes and he was actively rooting for them to lose.

Sing the song, fatty. Sing it.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.

Guy Goodbody posted:

What would you be protesting?

Fun. I think everyone needs to stop having fun.

Nah, I just think the novelty of cinematic universes is wearing thin. It feels like they're coming up with the intention to exploit iconic figures first and the intention to craft a good movie with a solid script after the fact.

Like someone's done the math and decided that X amount of people vaguely recognize intellectual property of Y and Z amount of people will go see it even if we cut corners and don't give a poo poo. If the studio does give enough of a poo poo to produce a good movie then that's fine but the more formula movies you produce (and most comic book movies are a formula) the more chances you have of either making GBS threads yourself or falling into a rut.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Junior Jr. posted:

I was using this pic as a reference, although everyone's more familiar with older, fatter, balder Rich.

Also I'm done doing amateur sketches for now.

I hope the negative feedback didn't stop you because you've got some talent, clearly

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
It's time for another Wonder Woman trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q8fG0TtVAY

When she's beating people's heads in I'm sold, the rest of it, not so much.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
unfortunately people are saying it's mostly not-beatings going on in the movie

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

It looks like overproduced garbage action movie #50199. I would think it equally stupid if it was a man in that role and his foil was a woman.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I'm really hoping Arrival is as good as the trailers made it look.

The director dude did Sicario so I have good confidence it will be great.

No one will go see it tho because it is a serious, somber sci fi without Matthew McConnaughey.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

I might go see it just because Gal Gadot pisses off all the right people.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Passengers is the only movie I'm looking forward to

Looks ok, what do you think

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Passengers is the only movie I'm looking forward to

Looks ok, what do you think

I'm not interested because of JLaw.

I don't know why I'm sick of her, but I am sick of her.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Dr Strange is absolute garbage. Just out. AVOID!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i saw jlaws butt

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

I went to look at Rotten Tomatoes about this lovely superhero movie and someone described Doctor Strange's origins as "outre." Kill all movie watchers and esp critics.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It was a good butt

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

Jennifer Lawrence's butt perfectly balances its outre origins with faaaaaaaaart

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I like The Venture Bros and am decently warm to Benedict Cumberbatch how will I feel about this 'Dr Strange' movie.

Also lol firefox says Cumberbatch isn't a word and I think it is probably in the right on this one.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If you enjoy generic marvel trash, you will enjoy "doctor strange"

disclaimer, i have not seen the movie

disclaimer; all marvel movies are generic trash

disclaimer; and that is ok

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I've heard the effects are really neat and the story is typical Marvel story, but with no Avengers tie-ins.

Seems cool to me, as someone who enjoys "generic marvel trash."

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Zzulu posted:

If you enjoy generic marvel trash, you will enjoy "doctor strange"

disclaimer, i have not seen the movie

disclaimer; all marvel movies are generic trash

disclaimer; and that is ok

You're 100% right with this but it's definitely on the more boring side of the trash scale.

I liked Civil War cos I thought the fight scenes were good. In comparison DS is nauseating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

reignofevil posted:

I like The Venture Bros and am decently warm to Benedict Cumberbatch how will I feel about this 'Dr Strange' movie.

Also lol firefox says Cumberbatch isn't a word and I think it is probably in the right on this one.

What does venture bros have to do with this
I was not expecting an Orpheus movie

• Locked thread