Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Great example pizza email too since New Haven pizza is a Thing so it's not odd at all to mention it when talking about visiting New Haven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me
You guys I really like pizza and I eat it more than most people probably do should I / the cops be concerned?

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Dog Fat Man Chaser posted:

You guys I really like pizza

YOU MONSTER!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Man, this is a new depth of stupidity even for freep.

McGlockenshire posted:

Why would you bother to be so specific as to mention eating pizza, especially in that context?

Hmm very good question OP. Then again assuming you are right, why bother to mention loving paedophilia in this mail?

Oh those wacky evil politicians, can't help but brag about all the child sex they have.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
I don't know about you but I love to eat little girl girls smothered with extra orgy and then have some male prostitute with chopped person of color sprinkled on top. maybe tomorrow I'll get the barbecue out and grill up some little boy boys. I can't think of a way to work in a map, though. :smith:

Jagged Jim fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Nov 4, 2016

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah the map one is great because it really doesn't fit in at all. Do they talk about pizzas being covered in maps :confused:

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I, too, am beginning to reconsider my dinner plans.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
This one is also amazing.

quote:

To: Talisker 

Boys as well!

Beyond disgusting!!!

Grab the ropes. Lot of lamp posts in DC 

Will need a large child rescue operation, they bring them in on container ships, 1/3 lose of life is acceptable. 

161 posted on 11/3/2016, 7:43:38 PM by foundedonpurpose (Red necks & all necks for Trump!)

I mean raping little girls is bad sure, but little boys?!? Gonna have to hang them.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Pontius Pilate posted:

Great example pizza email too since New Haven pizza is a Thing so it's not odd at all to mention it when talking about visiting New Haven.

Yeah, New Haven's real proud of its pizza.

I'm not really sure why, but I'm not a huge fan of the overly crunchy crust and find that often the bottom is kind of charred and ashy from the cooking method. NY pizza all the way, man.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I don't find the idea of high up child abuse rings all that unbelievable unfortunately. However the idea that everyone is involved and joking about it with code words is. It'd be more like Penn State or the BBC or name-a-religion, where a couple of high ranking people are involved and everyone else is awkwardly covering or choosing not to believe it because they're scared of looking bad or being punished.

Mors Rattus posted:

Yeah, New Haven's real proud of its pizza.

I'm not really sure why, but I'm not a huge fan of the overly crunchy crust and find that often the bottom is kind of charred and ashy from the cooking method. NY pizza all the way, man.
I don't want to know what this is all code for.

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.
I'm curious as to why Freep thinks they would use this ridiculous code when that dude had an airplane called the loving Lolita Express. I mean, come the gently caress on.

Is Bill Clinton probably a rapist? Yeah. Are Podesta and Co using a cartoonish code over emails with Hillary? No. Definitely loving not.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Crazy freeper posted:

Drive along any city street today and look at the riffraff and imagine them as a united, disciplined fighting force. On the streets bordering Florida State University the “men” are wearing makeup and carrying purses. Do you see them going through a Valley Forge experience? I can’t even imagine them going a week without Starbucks coffee and social commentary.

I've lived next to FSU for most of my life and I have never seen anything close to what he's describing. The way campus is set up there's not even really any streets bordering it that anyone would walk on...

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I was going to post on my Facebook that I was ordering Domino's pizza but now I'm worried someone will call the cops on me.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

They fear becoming a minority because they're afraid that if they do, they'll get treated like they were treating minorities.

Exactly. It is incomprehensible to them that perhaps after decades of being treated like trash by the white majority, that the collective minority bloc in this country might not do the same to them once the tables are turned.

This is what's at the heart of all of their fears.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Twelve by Pies posted:

I was going to post on my Facebook that I was ordering Domino's pizza but now I'm worried someone will call the cops on me.

Domino tiles only go as high as twelve dots... you monster!

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Alter Ego posted:

Exactly. It is incomprehensible to them that perhaps after decades of being treated like trash by the white majority, that the collective minority bloc in this country might not do the same to them once the tables are turned.

This was at the heart of fears about freeing the slaves, too. The majority feared that the ex-slaves would exact bloody vengeance. Never happened.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Safety Dance posted:

Domino tiles only go as high as twelve dots... you monster!

The one on the left is legal, and the middle ones are what's technically called... :reddit:

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

That sick sob Podesta was bragging about having 'pizza' in the morning, 'pizza' in the evening, 'pizza' at suppertime.

Merica
Jan 28, 2009
(((Pizza)))

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Mantis42 posted:

That sick sob Podesta was bragging about having 'pizza' in the morning, 'pizza' in the evening, 'pizza' at suppertime.

If you lack any moral fiber, you can have pizza any time.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The rabbit hole grows ever deeper

quote:

A new WikiLeaks release of stolen emails belonging to Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta reveal an invitation by his brother to a “Spirit Cooking dinner” at the home of artist Marina Abramovic. “Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes” was released by Ms. Abramovic in 1996, but the “ingredients” call for “fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk” to be consumed “on earthquake nights.”
New York’s Museum of Modern Art called it a “cookbook” for “evocative instructions for actions or thoughts.”
Another recipe calls for “fresh morning urine.”
“Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner Mary?” Tony Podesta says in an email forwarded to his brother June 28, 2015.
“Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place,” Ms. Abramovic says in a June 25 email sent at 2:35 a.m. GMT +2. “Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina.”
The newspaper also notes, for all intents and purposes, that Ms. Abramovic sees herself as a mystic.
“Ms. Abramovic reports in ‘Walk Through Walls’ that under the right circumstances, she can foresee world events,” the newspaper wrote. “‘I dreamed of an earthquake in Italy: 48 hours later, there was an earthquake in southern Italy. I had a vision of someone shooting the Pope: 48 hours later, someone tried to shoot Pope John Paul II.’”
Adding to the aura surrounding Ms. Abramovic is an interview with singer Lady Gaga that was uploaded to YouTube May 30 2010. The entertainer praises a German performance where Ms. Abramovic “laid on a table” with guns, condoms, sleeping pills and ropes.

quote:

A very reliable newspaper speaks of occult practices in the Clinton camp.

2 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:01:55 AM by xzins

The article appeared in the Washington Times, not to be confused with the Washington Post, which you've probably read before. The Times is a tabloid ran by Moonies.

quote:

They worship the enemy.

3 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:04:02 AM by Biggirl ("One Lord, one fIaith, one baptism" - Ephesians 4:5)

quote:

It really *is* a witch hunt!

5 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:04:35 AM by Fester Chugabrew (Why aren't I fifty pints ahead?)

quote:

Seen here, Hillary is enjoying her spirit dinner ...
7 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:04:48 AM by Scythian_Reborn

Still better than Trump.

quote:

This is something LIV’ers can get their teeth into.
All the corruption, pay for play, selling of America... everything!
Many people just don’t care to look into it...many others will never see it if they just watch MSM.
It’s.Too.Hard.
This stuff and Sick Hillary will pique the interest of the ignorant idiocracy class.
They’ll talk about it amongst themselves.

11 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:07:54 AM by libertarian27 (FR Cookbooks - On Profile Pag

quote:

Wow, the Washington Times joins the tinfoil hat camp.\S

12 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:08:02 AM by MNDude (God is not a Republican, but Satan is certainly a Democrat)

quote:

Best skip the one that Planned Parenthood is invited to...

31 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:16:50 AM by jimmygrace

Someone posts this screenshotted anon post:

quote:

These people are all mentally ill-—abused and traumatized as little children.
These sick, evil people control all our institutions and most of the “culture” now which is beyond TOXIC. Let’s hope that Trump will drain the swamp for our children and grandchildren. Otherwise, we will be left with a Sodom and Gomorrah hellhole where sodomy is a virtue and little children will be sacrificed-—like in PP NOW, which sells the baby body parts to these creeps when they can’t get the little Haitian children.
Without Virtue promoted in “just” laws, we will get tyranny and evil use of others will prevail and be normalized like in the slave, pederastic days of Greece-—or today’s Afghanistan.

53 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:24:11 AM by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

quote:

Hillary’s official state dinners ought to be interesting.
Blood,urine and semen cocktails to wash down their fetus based appetizers

60 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:33:19 AM by digger48
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Alter Ego posted:

The idea that anyone could be a better person than they are always sails over their heads.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I almost envy these people their ability to live in a Dan Brown world with secret occult conspiracies hidden everywhere. I have to play D&D to get that stuff.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Mantis42 posted:

The rabbit hole grows ever deeper

quote:

A new WikiLeaks release of stolen emails belonging to Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta reveal an invitation by his brother to a “Spirit Cooking dinner” at the home of artist Marina Abramovic. “Spirit Cooking with Essential Aphrodisiac Recipes” was released by Ms. Abramovic in 1996, but the “ingredients” call for “fresh breast milk with fresh sperm milk” to be consumed “on earthquake nights.”
New York’s Museum of Modern Art called it a “cookbook” for “evocative instructions for actions or thoughts.”
Another recipe calls for “fresh morning urine.”
“Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner Mary?” Tony Podesta says in an email forwarded to his brother June 28, 2015.
“Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place,” Ms. Abramovic says in a June 25 email sent at 2:35 a.m. GMT +2. “Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina.”
The newspaper also notes, for all intents and purposes, that Ms. Abramovic sees herself as a mystic.
“Ms. Abramovic reports in ‘Walk Through Walls’ that under the right circumstances, she can foresee world events,” the newspaper wrote. “‘I dreamed of an earthquake in Italy: 48 hours later, there was an earthquake in southern Italy. I had a vision of someone shooting the Pope: 48 hours later, someone tried to shoot Pope John Paul II.’”
Adding to the aura surrounding Ms. Abramovic is an interview with singer Lady Gaga that was uploaded to YouTube May 30 2010. The entertainer praises a German performance where Ms. Abramovic “laid on a table” with guns, condoms, sleeping pills and ropes.

Here's a bit of earlier coverage on that one.

From Wikileaks: Podesta Participates in "Spirit Cooking" posted by freeper TigerClaws

Oh by the way, she has a wikipedia page. Here's a link to a version of it before the Podesta emails were released.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Marina_Abramovi%C4%87&oldid=741753848

quote:

Marina Abramović is a Serbian performance artist based in New York.[1] Her work explores the relationship between performer and audience, the limits of the body, and the possibilities of the mind. Active for over three decades, Abramović has been described as the "grandmother of performance art." She pioneered a new notion of identity by bringing in the participation of observers, focusing on "confronting pain, blood, and physical limits of the body."

quote:

WARNING: GRAPHIC.

Exposes how sick these folks are.

Here's a condensed gem, so that you can have a taste of how really terrifying the rings of people we are uncovering are.

Here's an Email between Tony Podesta and Marina Abramovic https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893 In it, they invite Podesta to a "Spirit Cooking" dinner that's happening at Tony's house.

Looking up the woman, gets you her webpage and a graphical book she created. http://www.editionjs.com/img/abramovic/ (Archive: http://archive.is/15yMm)

And a youtube link on what "Spirit Cooking" actually is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E (Archive: https://vid.me/EPlE)

And in three links you're now traumatized.

1 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:05:35 PM by TigerClaws

OH NOES SOMEONE MADE UP SOME BULLSHIT ABOUT SEX MAGIC AND NOW I AM FOREVER SCARRED FOR LIFE!!!! Seriously though, we already knew Podesta was a bit out there, especially with the whole alien enthusiasm thing. This is admittedly weird as all hell.

Yes, of course there'd be freepers so far out there that the only internet option is via satellite.

quote:

To: TigerClaws

I can’t do YouTube on a Hughesnet connection.

Please give me an executive summary.

4 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:08:04 PM by lightman (I'm nobody special...just a follower of the siren call of the Ison.)

quote:

Another reference to this ‘artist’:

https://wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/12239

Can someone do some research on the other names mentioned?

What kind of demonic cult is Podesta part of?

The child abduction/pedo stories don’t seem so far fetched after looking through these materials.

6 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:10:28 PM by TigerClaws

I wonder if we'll see Infowars unbanned from freep this year.

quote:

To: ground_fog

Alex Jones was right. These people like the Rothschilds actually sacrifice children imo

15 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:19:21 PM by ground_fog ( My God this was from today!)

They're going to believe this forever, aren't they.

quote:

I have been aware and vocal about these people being into the dark arts and occult. Sick stuff! Goes all the way to the top.

20 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:21:24 PM by seeker41 (Save America 2016)

The link isn't really NMS unless you're squeamish about seeing animal viscera turned into art, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

quote:

To: jazminerose; All

This is one of the ‘artists’ at the event I mentioned:

:nms: http://www.hauserwirth.com/exhibitions/2052/alex-van-gelder-meat-portraits/view/ :nms:

Does “meat portraits” - pieces of the human body as art.

But the Satanic rituals of the artist friend of his. The fact that Hillary even talks to this man much less counts him as her most trusted advisor...

You will not be able to sleep after seeing this material. It is that sad.

You will also be 100% convinced the “pasta” “cheese” pedo code and pedo island stuff is 100% true as well.

I would not show this to anyone under 21. It is pure evil.

24 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:22:04 PM by TigerClaws

quote:

We need to push this hard on social media. No way the MSM will touch this.

Hannity might if he is aware of this story.

32 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:35:22 PM by phoneman08

quote:

Have been skimming endless released emails. Just got burned on another thread for not reading all the details, my bad. These people are evil to the core. Don’t know that Podesta is part of any cult out side of Lucifer’s. Reports for years of Hillary doing a yearly pilgrimage to a west coast Wican event.

The pedophile ring involving boys and girls is all over the latest releases. Had to go to 4chan to get educated in the lingo. Am disgusted beyond belief. Reports about a NYPD comment on pedophilia appears to be accurate. The Goat BAAL(lord of the flies) worship has been appearing all over the world. They are all disciples of Alinski and want their kingdom. They think they have it.

Time to pray to GOD and rip it out of there hands for GOD!

42 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:42:34 PM by foundedonpurpose (Red necks & all necks for Trump!)

AHahahahah

quote:

To: Rusty0604

A Reddit comment that connects some dots:

[–]IiverpooIFC 7 points an hour ago

Robert Anthony Podesta is listed on the 2008 Bohemian Grove guest list. Is this Tony Podesta?

Also why is Clinton being asked about violating the ‘violating the owl/minerva rule”?

And who can forget:

“With fingers crossed, the old rabbit’s foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . “

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Anyway back to Minerva (the owl). Where else has the owl appeared? Bohemian Grove where they carry out (apparently mock) child sacrifices. There’s a WND video on it.

Where else?

Well Little St James Island - where Epstein and his pedo friends fly to on the Lolita Express.

What do we see on that island? What appears to be a temple with an owl on it.

Video of the temple:

https://cdn-e1.streamable.com/video/mp4/tfps.mp4?token=1479427329_a1c93b19e5484546d8a8caae00e039988f1ad299

46 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:50:13 PM by TigerClaws

quote:

To: rdl6989

I get the feeling that Wikileaks is leading us to a climax of a horror show that blows the lid off of these truly evil globalists.

Mark my words.

50 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:53:48 PM by Crucial

quote:

To: jazminerose

I skimmed the video.

Don’t watch.

These people are Satanists.

Alinsky and his followers. His book dedication. The UN’s publishing company.

It’s true.

I thought Alex Jones was whacked about this.

Those mask faces lining the Scalia resort death place.

51 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:54:31 PM by combat_boots (I no longer know what to say to put here. Pray for us.)

quote:

To: bigbob

There was a lot of this going on on southern california when I lived there, but it looks like it’s gotten worse since then. It is basically occultism/Satanism posing as “modern art.” The “sophisticates” think they are so edgy that they’re into this. You don’t mess around with this stuff.

54 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:58:58 PM by ponygirl (An Appeal to Heaven.)

quote:

Satanic Writings on a wall using Pig Blood. That’s our decadent, demonic elites in a nutshell. God Save America!

60 posted on 11/3/2016, 9:08:08 PM by JohnKinAK

quote:

To: JohnKinAK

If this is simply ‘performance art’ and we are all wrong about this being something more sinister....no matter what, it is evil and it is NOT AMERICA. At the minimum, these people are all mentally ill, at the other end of the spectrum, they are pure evil. We are witnessing a revolution with this information being disclosed!

The corruption runs deep, far beyond imagination. We are ruled over by evil scum far worse than any king

71 posted on 11/3/2016, 9:57:09 PM by bigtoona (The media, GOPe, dems, commie Pope, hate Trump. He is the destroyerttk we've been waiting for!)

Reminder: Podesta unironically believes in UFOs.

quote:

I do not doubt in the least that these things are part and parcel of the “life” of our overlords. Just be prepared, when pointing them out, to be declared as crazy as people who see UFOs. People of high degree are into this stuff. As we have witnessed, they do not flinch at the notion of lying.

75 posted on 11/3/2016, 10:03:09 PM by Fester Chugabrew (Why aren't I fifty pints ahead?)

It took 85 posts before a single doubter appeared.

quote:

This is really weird stuff. How sure are we that this is legit?

86 posted on 11/4/2016, 4:27:08 AM by PLMerite (Lord, let me die fighting lions. Amen.)

Ahahahahahahah

quote:

To: All

Go look at the Podesta Wikileaks. Google the lady’s name and the title.

He’s long been into alien/occult practices and this is a ‘performance artist.’

Drudge is running with it:

hxxps://www.facebook.com/mattdrudge/posts/10154543057411955?pnref=story

88 posted on 11/4/2016, 4:30:25 AM by TigerClaws

Original formatting.

quote:

To: TigerClaws; GOPJ

At the core of this burgeoning atrocity is the concentration of raw, unchecked power in the hands of a very few people. The Clintons and their gaggle of sycophants have way too much power. They get the feeling they are invincible and can get away w/ anything.

The lot of them have been gorging at the public trough for years.

The Clintons have been in govt for thirty years. BILL: Arkansas Atty general then Governor; then US President. HILLARY: First Lady for 8 years, US Senator, then presidential candidate.

AMERICANS DEMAND LAWS OR AMEND THE CONSTITUTION: once your presidential term ends, you go home. If an ex-president wants to save the world, he should join the Salvation Army. And absolutely NO presidential foundations.

First Ladies should be prohibited from running for any govt office, including president.

That should include the spouse of any elected or appointed govt official.

More on this later.

96 posted on 11/4/2016, 4:42:46 AM by Liz (Experience is a dear teacher, but fools will learn at no other. Benjamin Franklin)

Freep comes to the realization that Obama's team is helping Hillary. Total shocker, right? Apparently this is actually important now after realizing that Podesta is a little nutty.

quote:

To: All

Although, he likes to depict himself as a neophyte, Podesta has been close to power for years, holding numerous top level, high-powered govt jobs.

<><> Podesta chaired Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign

<><> Podesta is 2016 Hillary Clinton's campaign Chair.

<><> Podesta was President Bill Clinton's Chief of Staff 1998-2001.

<><> Podesta owns the Podesta Group with his brother Tony, a major lobbying firm (has a website).

<><> Podesta is Chair of the Center for American Progress, a Washington DC-based think tank.

<><> Podesta headed Obama’s transition team in fall 2008.

<><> Podesta once served as Counselor to Obama.

<><> Podesta once worked at Hillary's State Dept.

<><> Podesta serves as the Clinton Foundation decision-maker.

<><> Podesta has been tapped for Hillary's COS, if elected.

<><> Podesta controls the media....he founded Progressive Media w/ CNN, HuffPo, MediaMatters, WaPo, Dem SPAC’s, etc.

================================================

Podesta as Clinton's COS.

[image omitted]

Podesta as Counsellor to Obama.

[image omitted]

Podesta as Hillary's campaign manager

[image omitted]

98 posted on 11/4/2016, 4:45:58 AM by Liz (Experience is a dear teacher, but fools will learn at no other. Benjamin Franklin)

Ahahahahahahah

quote:

I think that in the tiny recesses of my mind I recall from back in the 90’s that Bill and Hillary loved to go to Haiti before running for POTUS. It was hinted that certain rituals were performed and participated in, that was in an offshoot of Voodoo. That’s how the suddenly fawning press and the powerful being blind to their transgressions was explained. They put a spell on ‘em. Maybe it was true. Strange indeed.

102 posted on 11/4/2016, 4:51:10 AM by Wingy

quote:

To: SteveH

Thanks for the active links.

Prayers up!

All y’all that read this:

First we pray.

Then we act.

Send to your pastor & get the word out.

104 posted on 11/4/2016, 4:54:46 AM by WildHighlander57 ((WildHighlander57, returning after lurking since 2000)

quote:

And there are some who thought there was nothing sinister about judge Scalia’s death.

110 posted on 11/4/2016, 5:32:20 AM by OftheOhio (never could dance but always could kata - Romeo company)

Can't get these to embed. Yeah, infowars.

quote:

Twitter-

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/794524538008649728

117 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:02:56 AM by Faith65 (Isaiah 40:31)

quote:

To: Faith65
Another-

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/794525892441686017

118 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:04:41 AM by Faith65 (Isaiah 40:31)

quote:

To: Faith65

This is beyond WND material.

This is visual / disgusting / indefensible material that Podesta — potential Chief of Staff for Hillary — is into meaning she’s likely into it as well.

This is THE winning issue of the election. Seriously.

FBI, server, hacks, FEC violations = waaaay over the head of the squishy middle of American politics that hasn’t made up their mind yet.

This is a gut punch, slam dunk winner one word gets out.

Forget the emails. That’s not going to change minds at this point.

BUT THIS WILL.

119 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:06:19 AM by TigerClaws

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Alex Jones talked about pedophilia for many years. The powers you elect are often blackmailed so they are controllable by foreigners.

That Friday evening party gets the weaker politicians drunk, woman enter becoming progressively more naked, progressively younger, video blackmail with young ins,

and the people’s vote is meaningless. Many of your drunk or druggy pols do not work for you. And big money goes behind the child molesters.

And Alex becomes that crazy wacko.

And that shell you live inside is comfy.
90 posted on 11/3/2016, 5:11:49 PM by TheNext (Hillary Hurts Children & Women)
Since all of this is bullshit this is just this guy saying "This is how I would blackmail someone with pictures of pedophilia."

Then he's inside the Freep bubble screaming about how everyone there are sheep

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Ugh I can't even hate-read this.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Oh man, I love being reminded that there's a portion of the population in which the Satanic Panic never stopped. Satanic cults around every corner, witch covens trying to take down your favorite candidate, harmless New Agers being treated like they're nefarious masterminds in league with the devil. It's like I'm in the late 80's all over again!

And please, please let Hannity cover this. I want to hear him talk about how Hillary supports drinking peepee in order to get magical powers.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Oh man, I love being reminded that there's a portion of the population in which the Satanic Panic never stopped. Satanic cults around every corner, witch covens trying to take down your favorite candidate, harmless New Agers being treated like they're nefarious masterminds in league with the devil. It's like I'm in the late 80's all over again!

And please, please let Hannity cover this. I want to hear him talk about how Hillary supports drinking peepee in order to get magical powers.

My fiancee is a witch. She's excited whenever she gets the chance to pretend to be a Satan worshiper and scare people.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Fathis Munk posted:

Man, this is a new depth of stupidity even for freep.

Hmm very good question OP. Then again assuming you are right, why bother to mention loving paedophilia in this mail?

Oh those wacky evil politicians, can't help but brag about all the child sex they have.

Do the toppings have some code too?

Like sausage means anal specifically because it was a boy?
Pepperoni means vaginally?
Mushrooms means "came all over their faces"?
And so on?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I want a large Sicilian meat-lovers pizza, cheesy crust, but only half pepperoni, and the other half with pineapple and anchovies.

New York style.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Does this mean we can finally arrest people for ordering deep dish?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

SocketWrench posted:

Do the toppings have some code too?

Like sausage means anal specifically because it was a boy?
Pepperoni means vaginally?
Mushrooms means "came all over their faces"?
And so on?
Podesta talked about pasta with a walnut sauce, and "flying to Somalia" for pizza for "an hour." Hillary once ordered a hot dog for lunch via email. Oh, no bun on that hot dog, by the way. This is what they're basing all this poo poo on.

It's great, isn't it?

From VANITY: The Democrat cabal will SABOTAGE electoral computers on election night if Trump's winning.. posted by freeper CivilWarBrewing

the OP and first post posted:

Team Obama/Hillary/Network Media keep blaming Russia for interfering in our election when Julian Assange has stated that the source for their massive treasure trove of leaks IS NOT THE RUSSIANS.

So why do Team Obama, Hillary, THE MEDIA and numerous other Democrat officials keep blaming the Russians when it's likely they have nothing to do with the leaks? Perhaps this corrupt administration is setting us up for a NATIONWIDE electoral system crash they THEMSELVES WILL TRIGGER if it looks like Trump is going to win. Is this why the DHS has been clambering for months to get their dirty hands on every state's electoral computer systems, so they can CRASH IT if Trump pulls ahead of Hillary? Is a nationwide electoral system crash Hillary's contingency plan on election night if it looks like she's going to lose?

The left is desperate right now, and based on their horrendous crimes exposed thanks to Wikileaks, would Obama, Team Hillary, George Soros and their most powerful mass media arm to bring it all down on election night if Trump takes the lead? Don't think this is crazy talk.. It's not!

Most FReepers know about the Reichstag fire.. A Trump lead on election night could be quickly erased if the DHS decided to bring down every state's electoral computer systems..

This is not conspiracy theory nonsense. Wikileaks has shown that the DemonRats will do ANYTHING to stay in power, even if that means 'burning it all down' if Trump takes the lead.

Watch for any scenario perpetrated by the left and their puppet media on election night WHICH CREATES THE ABILITY FOR HILLARY TO OFFICIALLY CONTEST THE ELECTION RESULTS IF TRUMP WINS. Would it go to the Supreme Court? Oh wait, perhaps this is why Scalia was involuntarily removed!

Election night will NOT be 'clean' because the Democrats will ENSURE THAT IT DOES NOT GO SMOOTHLY IF TRUMP PULLS INTO THE LEAD.

With articles such as 'Exclusive: White House Readies to Fight Election Day Cyber Mayhem' and comments such as ""The Russians are in an offensive mode and [the U.S. is] working on strategies to respond." I really DO believe we are being SET-UP and SET-UP BIG TIME FOR FILTHY HILLARY TO WORK HER CHAOS.

Odds of this happening, 80%?

1 posted on 11/3/2016, 4:50:38 PM by CivilWarBrewing

Okay, let's get this out of the way first. A truthspeaker.

quote:

To: CivilWarBrewing

I’m afraid so and that I s why we need to put paper records back into voting.

2 posted on 11/3/2016, 4:52:15 PM by A CA Guy (God Bless America, God Bless and keep safe our fighting men and women.)
I work in IT, both as a sysadmin and as a software developer. The main advantage that computerized voting would give us is getting instant and unambiguous results. The best way to get these instant results would be having voting machines relay votes back to a central office. This will always involve traffic over the internet, and no matter how secure we think we can make that connection, and no matter how well engineered we think the system is, there will always be flaws, there will always be bugs, and there will always be the persistent threat of human error screwing it all up. Paper ballots might be a waste of resources and time, but it's hard to misconfigure or hack a machine that reads filled in bubbles on a piece of paper.

On the other hand, the type of widespread rigging described in the OP would be so complicated that it'd basically be impossible to pull off outside of right wing erotic fiction.

[citation needed]

quote:

Its already been happening. They have already been caught cheating.

The cheating will continue 100% guaranteed. Multiple forms of,cheating.

3 posted on 11/3/2016, 4:53:09 PM by Secret Agent Man (Gone Galt; Not averse to Going Bronson.)

quote:

Comment #5 Removed by Moderator

quote:

If proof ever comes forward of Scalia being assassinated, I/we will be a force to be reckoned with.

I get more and more skeptical about his death.

All obama had to do was send someone to tell his family that it would be “a shame if each of you were to die in the near future” if you get an autopsy

6 posted on 11/3/2016, 4:57:21 PM by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

quote:

Cyber warfare is, or can be, a two way street. Are there patriots in the intelligence and police agencies or in the private sector who can effect countermeasures? Obviously, the good guys have hacked the e-mails of Hillary Clinton and her henchmen and women. So counterespionage is in play.

12 posted on 11/3/2016, 5:08:34 PM by Wallace T.

quote:

They may try anything. Trump is a threat to the existence of the cabal that rules this nation.

However the real fraud in this rigged election is not going to take place by stuffing ballot boxes. The real fraudsters are the media and those who are financing them. This election is still rigged even if Clinton wins more of the ballots cast on election day.

When Trump wins it will be a historic landslide even if he wins by one vote. Its Trump vs all the forces of darkness

15 posted on 11/3/2016, 5:13:56 PM by Mad_as_heck (The MSM - America's (domestic) public enemy #1.)

quote:

I absolutely believe this is true. Last night the Oathkeepers had an online webinar on the topic of civil unrest following the election and Preppers University has a class on Saturday.

18 posted on 11/3/2016, 5:28:45 PM by ChocChipCookie ("Demons run when a good man goes to war.")

quote:

To: ptsal

Just for a reality check, and for general preparedness, once they see how much is “needed”, they could manipulate the computer votes from a centralized computer according to Harris’s work.

Just saying that we might need to be prepared to organize and march in outright rejection of a result that we know not to be true. Then, we must put together our own army of experts to correct this before there are any more elections. Because as long as they are in power, there will only be consolidation of power. All checks and balances will have been converted to uniparty loyalists and an internet revolution won’t be possible.

Of course, let’s vote and get out the vote like never before. But, let’s also be prepared and thinking ahead of what actions we might take, (better late than never), and not blind-sighted.

23 posted on 11/3/2016, 5:55:35 PM by downtownconservative (Vote for HRC...model prisoner of the month award!)

Some freepers are getting fed up with the clear bullshit.

quote:

And none of you fire-breathers will do a drat thing you boast about here on FR if it does.

Bore me later......

27 posted on 11/3/2016, 6:18:47 PM by Roman_War_Criminal

quote:

quote:

To: CivilWarBrewing; Jim Robinson

Jim, what's the chance we can start to limit some these vanities as we approach the election. This thread has limited utility when it comes to actual information.

And, yes, in my 16 years here I have posted a few vanities in the past.

4 posted on 11/3/2016, 4:55:19 PM by johniegrad

“Jim, what’s the chance we can start to limit some these vanities ... “

What’s the chance you embrace the 1st Amendment?
And quit being an overall drag?

30 posted on 11/3/2016, 7:18:12 PM by Eagles Field

quote:

How the election will be stolen for Hillary:

Google FRACTION MAGIC

33 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:46:12 PM by Iron Munro (If Illegals voted Rebublican 50 Million Democrats Would Be Screaming "Build The Wall!")

So, I did that. The first result is from RT, because of course it is. It's some bullshit from the Bev Harris lady mentioned earlier. The third result is this blog on Daily Kos

some dude on Daily Kos posted:

Basically what kenneth posted was a video made by Bev Harris that tries to demonstrate this super-duper-evil “Fraction Magic” and how invisible, scalable and precise it is… why? Because FRACTIONS and DECIMALS… seriously, that’s ALL that was ever “explained” about this thing, the number formats, and almost nothing else.

The idea here is that you could SOMEHOW gain access to elections in multiple counties, jurisdictions and even states at once simply using the GEMS system (and apparently any other system that has fraction capability… I mean, if Bev is to be believed) and interacting with its “already existing fraction magic features” and then set percentages to switch the votes accordingly… apparently “undetectably”. And according to Bev, over 5000 “contractors and middlemen” have the access to do just that… and fraction capability exists since 2001… and it’s been made by a “convicted felon”… like, all of this is as stupid as you think… though I’ll admit I have to find the EXACT reasons to why it’s that stupid… all I know is that it is...
The thing that "kenneth" posted is this other blog on Daily Kos, and oh boy is it nuts.

some other dude on Daily Kos posted:

GEMS has converted its vote counting from whole numbers to decimals back in 2001, making it possible to turn votes into near-zero values. This allows for undetected election rigging that can be scaled up across MULTIPLE JURISDICTIONS AT ONCE! And all that by just a few middlemen operating any GEMS system either pre-election, or even MID-ELECTION! Percentages can be pre-set and inserted into the already existing system built into all GEMS applications and votes would be fractionalized and IMMEDIATELY switch accordingly, even before an election even begins, and no one would notice a thing!

But even worse, GEMS has been operated under many different trade names, such as ES&S, Dominion and Sequoia, meaning that combined this system is used for over 90% OF ALL VOTES IN AMERICA! The video above explains it in detail, which you NEED to watch to know what’s REALLY going on behind the scenes!
[...]
After the demonstration was done, Bennie Smith says that simply with his Visual Basic Script interacting with GEMS he can gain access to ALL races in MULTIPLE states and counties (that use GEMS, but it’s VERY possible that other databases can be hijacked like that too!) and rig them using Fraction Magic.
Okay, so, I think I get it now. The voting system is storing vote counts as floating point numbers instead of whole integers? Yeah, that's really stupid, actually. Really stupid. Like, there's no reason to do it that way stupid. Floating point numbers are not stored with a great deal of precision. There are some numbers that you can't even precisely store in a floating point number.

In fact, this'd completely break down if you ever needed to count more than, say, 9,007,199,254,740,992 votes at a time!

So they're alleging that they can, like, adjust down the weight of each individual vote for the wrong candidate by using the fact that somehow votes are floats to just change the number value or some bullshit? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Why would they store each individual vote as a standalone floating point number? You'd store the ballot count and totals for each possible option in each possible choice on the ballot, right? If somehow it's designed in any way that would allow this madness to be real, then whoever designed it that way is a goddamn loving moron that should never touch a computer again.

That or it's made up bullshit.

What do you think is more likely? Okay, back to freep.

Freep opinions: "NO U" is a valid argument, and GOD will fix it all anyway

quote:

NBC online, has a huge article about fear of this, but warning it will be in TRUMP’S favor. Basically, MSM and Clinton, et al, are pushing “Russia is responsible for email hacks, and are going to try to throw the election to Trump by rigging the machines”, even though there is absolutely NO evidence of that, while there IS evidence of voter machine fraud right now, in the democrat’s favor. They know that Trump is way ahead of what the polls say, and will contest his win, blaming the Russians. Democrat states are not interested in paper ballots or any other system that could be checked carefully. God always has a plan, and I’m wondering if His plan is for Assange to do what he said he would, and drop something so reprehensible, that after which, Hillary could neither stand against, nor realistically contest a Trump win. I imagine that Assange is shocked that, with all he has exposed, that she is still standing. Perhaps he did not figure on our MSM being so crooked. We’ll see. But one thing I know, is that nobody”puts one over”” on God, no matter how devious they are. Pray without ceasing.

34 posted on 11/3/2016, 8:50:17 PM by Flaming Conservative

quote:

I have a hunch that both sides will claim victory. Whether H wins or not, she will never declare a loss. She knows she will swing for her treason and has said as much. The MSM will line up behind her, they are just as compromised.

Trump and patriotic allies and will fight this usurpation, knowing the stakes.

From there, who knows.

36 posted on 11/3/2016, 10:44:20 PM by Dr.Deth

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

quote:

Hillary needs to quadruple tip whoever does her hair because they are killing it.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
If they're already at "Satsnic pedopile cult" and "super rigged election on all levels" what's left for them when results come in?

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

quote:

These Wikileaks dumps are getting pretty weird.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

perhaps this is why Scalia was involuntarily removed!

He makes a good point. Dig up Scalia's corpse and seat it in the Supreme Court. His corpse is not allowed to be removed until it requests to be.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Here's a third thread on the Spirit Cooking thing.

From WikiLeaks: Podesta invited to ‘Spirit’ dinner; host’s known ‘recipes’ demand breast milk, sperm posted by freeper Enlightened1

quote:

To: Enlightened1

Maybe Alex Jones isn’t so kooky after all.

6 posted on 11/4/2016, 9:02:05 AM by cdcdawg

quote:

Well the WH being taken over by Satanists the last 8 years WOULD explain a LOT. The Rosemary’s Baby upbringing of Obama would make sense in that context...

8 posted on 11/4/2016, 9:03:43 AM by jsanders2001

quote:

To: TigerClaws; cdcdawg

Jones is about to show a videos they play during Satanic ritual dinners.

https://www.infowars.com

12 posted on 11/4/2016, 9:04:44 AM by Enlightened1

quote:

No wonder they want to kill babies. It’s like it’s a sacrifice.
No wonder they hate Christians. I bet this Leftist cult spreads across the country.

15 posted on 11/4/2016, 9:12:58 AM by Crucial

Ahahahahaha

quote:

Spirit cooking comes from thelema a “religion” founded by satanist Alestair Crowley, who was a close friend of Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard. This explains a lot.

19 posted on 11/4/2016, 9:18:49 AM by Impala64ssa (You call me an islamophobe like it's a bad thing.)

quote:

To: cdcdawg

I used to shy away from Alex Jones. So damned much of the kookiness he was proclaiming a few years ago is overt fact now that the only thing left that I am skeptical about is his 9-11 conspiracy explanations and I no longer wince at them or automatically assume he is wrong or over the top. I don’t accept it but I don’t reject it out of hand, either.

24 posted on 11/4/2016, 9:21:09 AM by arthurus (Hillary's campaign is getting shaky)

Marked NWS because they're eating something liquidy off of a naked woman. It's only slightly more creepy than the whole sushi off a naked woman thing.

quote:

Marina on the right

:nws: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwblTFeXcAADhft.jpg :nws:

26 posted on 11/4/2016, 9:23:53 AM by Freemeorkillme

quote:

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse.

i t . d o e s

It’s hard to fathom people being this far gone. You really have to be ——ed up, to feel the need for this. It’s utterly revolting to any normal person.

Imagine the ingestion of bodily fluids from people you are meeting for the first time at a party.

This is evidence of a mental disorder.

Anyone that would participate in this should be ineligible to hold any public sector job, or have a position of authority over anyone, especially children.

28 posted on 11/4/2016, 9:25:28 AM by DoughtyOne (Lost in Space / the Democrats are Dr. Smith and the rest of us are the Robinsons...)

Marked NWS due to more naked ladies wearing/holding animal viscera, etc.

Keep in mind that the photos of naked ladies are actually inlined on freep.

quote:

To: Freemeorkillme

The Globalist are about to put Linda Blair in the Presidency.

I guess these Demon are suicidal?

That’s probably why Hillary is for war with Russia. She wants to destroy the planet like Satanist do.

Truly disgusting!

35 posted on 11/4/2016, 9:34:19 AM by Enlightened1

quote:

How many abortion providers are occultist?

38 posted on 11/4/2016, 9:35:09 AM by Crucial

Ahahahaha

quote:

To: Freedom_Is_Not_Free

49 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:08:47 AM by Helicondelta (Deplorable)

Freep opinions: FALSE FLAG! FALSE FLAG!

quote:

To: arthurus

Jones is a double agent in my opinion.

He has spread too many lies in his time.

He now seems to be being mainstreamed.

Wonder why?

53 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:14:04 AM by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

quote:

To: RummyChick

Trying to get more info.

Canaanites and possibly Ninevites worshipped Dagon.

One way was child sacrifice....

56 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:18:16 AM by Califreak (Vote for Batman!)

quote:

With each passing wikileak, Alex Jones looks more and more on target.

And with each passing wikileak, the illuminati is not looking like fiction, it is looking like reality.

58 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:21:11 AM by Crimson Elephant

quote:

To: Crimson Elephant

I just told my husband the same thing today, more or less, about the Illuminati. Spiritual wickedness in high places.

63 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:46:32 AM by AmericanMermaid

quote:

To: Freemeorkillme

The Clinton Internet mop-up crew is heading on the scene.

I think this broke so fast they didn’t have time to react.

I call this campaign Hillary’s Maginot Line.

She is always a step behind....fighting the last war.

67 posted on 11/4/2016, 10:59:24 AM by cgbg (Another World War I veteran for Hillary!)

Freep opinions: KILL THE WITCH, literally

quote:

Deu 18:10
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

69 posted on 11/4/2016, 11:05:50 AM by ATOMIC_PUNK (I think therefore im Dangerous to the liberal agenda !)

quote:

Podesta always looked like a freak to me. . . now we know he’s a sick freak. A sick freak who works for Crooked. And how many other sick freaks is she associated with? God help us. . . Why is the freaking media not all over this?

70 posted on 11/4/2016, 11:25:26 AM by adc (wethepeople)

quote:

To: TheLurkerX

Not to mention, the email references to Minerva, Moloch and sacrificing a chicken in the previous emails released. Here's a link to a pic of Abramovic's AMA on Reddit a few years ago, about when ritual is art and when it isn't.

78 posted on 11/4/2016, 11:53:33 AM by TheLurkerX (If you want renewable energy, I'm sure the founding fathers are spinning in their graves.)

Re: Alex Jones

quote:

To: Crimson Elephant

It is real, all of it. People don’t like the messenger but he is spot on regarding occult activity among the NWO elites.

87 posted on 11/4/2016, 12:41:27 PM by JGT

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Geostomp posted:

If they're already at "Satsnic pedopile cult" and "super rigged election on all levels" what's left for them when results come in?
That's the prep. If they control everything then it just means it's inevitable unless we pray harder and keep our powder drier than ever.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
They really need to be careful with that powder. It's been kept so dry for so long it could be used as a desiccant by now. Any drier and it's liable to spontaneously combust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

So they're alleging that they can, like, adjust down the weight of each individual vote for the wrong candidate by using the fact that somehow votes are floats to just change the number value or some bullshit? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Why would they store each individual vote as a standalone floating point number? You'd store the ballot count and totals for each possible option in each possible choice on the ballot, right? If somehow it's designed in any way that would allow this madness to be real, then whoever designed it that way is a goddamn loving moron that should never touch a computer again.

It’s pretty brilliant. What it does is every time there’s a vote cast where interest is computed, you know, thousands a day, the computer ends up with these fractions of a vote, which it usually rounds off. What this does is it takes those remainders and puts it into Hillary's account.