Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Early 90s Dynamix games were extremely my poo poo.

Feel the wrath of my Sopwith Camel!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/794697147522449408

lol

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
national review status: still blaming trump on the dumbest possible things

quote:

And it is here that the so-called social issues interact with questions of economic policy and international relations in ways that may not be obvious. To defend private life, private life must be cherished. For private life to be cherished, it must be worth cherishing. But how can real domestic peace be pursued and secured without a more enduring model of marriage than the degraded one we now have, in a society in which no more care is given to the conception and raising of children than to the whelping of pups? There is a great truth to the Confucian linkage between order in the family and order in the state. “A man’s home is his castle” is a maxim that is of limited interest to the man without a home, or to the family-less man renting a cheap one-bedroom apartment. Eliot’s Tall Girl may have been uncomplicated in comparison to his brilliant, vivacious, and utterly mad first wife, but she was a better foundation for happiness than a Nobel prize.

And a man tempted to strap on a pair of jackboots and a jacket with braid and epaulets is lot less likely to do so if there is a proper wife at home to laugh those fantasies out of him.

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/794684299618328576

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Agronox posted:

This game owned

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

I took 2 years Swahili in college. It was loving great. Also Greek and Latin cause they shoved money at me to minor in classics.

i took nahuatl in college, in suburban paris

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Agronox posted:

I wish there was a remake of that game, I would play the poo poo out of it on PS4

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Wait, Mr. President! The House must vote on H.R. 1488, the "Nuke Russia Now Act" before you push the button!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lord Hydronium posted:

One of the slightly weird things about this election has been how much coverage and airtime Trump's campaign managers get compared to the usual. Kellyanne Conway is a character in SNL skits, meanwhile I don't think anyone but the big political nerds here and elsewhere know who Robby Mook is.

It's because he's running a skeleton crew and has no good surrogates.

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

Jokereal opinion: I think they should imprison every single president after they serve.

misty mountaintop
Jun 2, 2015

by Hand Knit

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Trump: the FBI is real, and my friend,

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

go back in time and vote for carter yall

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
shame on all of you for misgendering hillary

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/771120035448262656

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

It's election night. Abuela is forcast to win 400+ EV. Curses! Day krew had a traitor in their midst, and your computer has a virus. The virus will only let you click on one meltdown link, and then lock the internet.

In the box on the right is Shook Nate.
In the box on the left is r/the_donald.

Which box do you click?

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Baller Ina posted:

my dads was in the bin for carson during the primaries, said he liked his tax ideas which is funny cause im pretty sure they were mocked in this thread

i dont remember the details though

Apart from the inherent absurdity of flat taxes, Carson's were even more wacky. He is super into numerology and his life is - when possible - ordered by the number 45. Seriously. Search YouTube for "Rachel Maddow Show Ben Carson 45". All will be revealed to you.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Vertical Lime posted:

Trump says Hillary Clinton should be in jail. Every president since Ronald Reagan would be in jail under that logic.

GOOD

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

i took nahuatl in college, in suburban paris

That is extremely my poo poo.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Moloch 4 prez!

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Themagicalgoat posted:

So did the Trump campaign get 40% of the with 50% of the money of the expected campaign spending? If so, will future presidents be expected to spend less? Or is campaign spending a logarithmic thing?

It's loving crazy that 40% of the electorate will vote for this guy and they didn't even get the bucks into GOTV. Granted T Rumples got plenty of free ads, but is all press good? I stink not.

he's received over a billion dollars in equivalent advertising value from the time dedicated to him on the major news networks

still going to get about 40% of the vote

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

lmao

https://twitter.com/ChrisJansing/status/794680572144717824

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

what's the demonic pronoun

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

:golfclap:

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

mrmcd posted:

It's election night. Abuela is forcast to win 400+ EV. Curses! Day krew had a traitor in their midst, and your computer has a virus. The virus will only let you click on one meltdown link, and then lock the internet.

Which box do you click?

Bill Mitchell's twitter

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Apart from the inherent absurdity of flat taxes, Carson's were even more wacky. He is super into numerology and his life is - when possible - ordered by the number 45. Seriously. Search YouTube for "Rachel Maddow Show Ben Carson 45". All will be revealed to you.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

That is extremely my poo poo.

and the teacher was german

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Kurtofan posted:

Trumper

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Baller Ina posted:

GOP looking bad, can Jeb still fix it?

All the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and Jeb will look down and whisper... "Please clap."

Themagicalgoat
Oct 5, 2016

SpaceGoku posted:

he's received over a billion dollars in equivalent advertising value from the time dedicated to him on the major news networks

still going to get about 40% of the vote

So all noose is good noose?

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

mrmcd posted:

Which box do you click?

The_Donald. Just from how they melted down after the debates election night is going to be amazing.

Nate is less likely to melt down and more likely to go "hmm actually I was right all along see" and that's no fun.

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Jeb Bush 2012 posted:

national review status: still blaming trump on the dumbest possible things

did trump write this rambling crap, jeez louise

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

did anyone post the penguin cucking video yet

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

potee posted:

All the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and Jeb will look down and whisper... "Please clap."

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Adar posted:

Bill Mitchell's twitter

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mark dice uses the n word a lot

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Kurtofan posted:

go back in time and vote for carter yall

how could they forget history's greatest monster

if the stars are aligned eisenhower could have been the last clean president

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

De-Oppo

https://twitter.com/LisaBloom/status/794698295775993856

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Kurtofan posted:

'she'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.

Kurtofan posted:

16She

• Locked thread