Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Yes, dogs are better than cats, and Collins was right to get banished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I like dogs and cats the same. All 3 of my fur children (2 cats, 1 dog) are hilarious and lovable.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

he's now institutionalized :(

A reasonable response to episode 1

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I have one of these doggos. I'll tell ya, even though she's only 45lbs., when she finds you in the dark it's like the Hounds of the Baskervilles level instinctual terror with her baying.

She only does it if she's overjoyed, or something is really wrong. Like a bear is in front of you and you can't see it.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

swickles posted:

I think you could cobble together a single decent movie out the prequels if someone wanted to do the editing. The pod racing scene while really dumb was still cool to watch. The opening giant gently caress off space battle to episode 3 was really fun too. Instead of trying to cram as much of that in as possible we had to sit through loving trade regulation hearings, like galactic C-SPAN.

You should watch the extended version on the DVD. Not all the post production is done in parts but the original sequence to where they crash land is like an hour instead of 35 minutes or something like that.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Marshmallow Blue posted:

You should watch the extended version on the DVD.

No.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Also a good option.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Marshmallow Blue posted:

You should watch the extended version on the DVD. Not all the post production is done in parts but the original sequence to where they crash land is like an hour instead of 35 minutes or something like that.

The problem with the prequels is definitely not that they're too short.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

pubic works project posted:

I like dogs and cats the same. All 3 of my fur children (2 cats, 1 dog) are hilarious and lovable.

Critters in general are cool is my hot take.

Except hamsters. They're evil and not even good to feed to snakes.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Filthy Casual posted:

Filthy Casual posted:

Well in this case someone was talking about the fun action sequences . But all the star wars are close to 2.5 hours iirc

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

The CG in the prequels have not held up well.

it was also shot in HDCAM so the footage itself also won't

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Qwijib0 posted:

it was also shot in HDCAM so the footage itself also won't

I tried to read up what this meant and got a bunch of technobabble about RGB color space, full rastering, chroma sub-sampling and keying before my eyes glazed over.

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
New Intentional Sounding episode was fantastic, gents.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Hi Febreeze I just listened to your podcast. I thought you might want to know that if the people going the wrong way down your street did not get separate coverage for the box truck and tried to cover it under their personal auto policy that may not be covered! Then they may have to pay out-of-pocket. Depends on the policy and the size of box truck.

Hope this gives you restful slumber

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Spoeank posted:

Hi Febreeze I just listened to your podcast. I thought you might want to know that if the people going the wrong way down your street did not get separate coverage for the box truck and tried to cover it under their personal auto policy that may not be covered! Then they may have to pay out-of-pocket. Depends on the policy and the size of box truck.

Hope this gives you restful slumber

JUSTICE

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
https://twitter.com/DrawPlayDave/status/794039316318015490

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Worth it

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Awesome

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

Thank you Cubs

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Whats the spiky C for

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

got any sevens posted:

Whats the spiky C for
Cavs

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Febreze if you don't make your next comic about the fact that one of Philip Rivers' 8 kids dressed as "Philip Rivers" for Halloween this year, I will be very upset

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/793948816001167361

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

No Safe Word posted:

Febreze if you don't make your next comic about the fact that one of Philip Rivers' 8 kids dressed as "Philip Rivers" for Halloween this year, I will be very upset

Sorrybut the best part about that is the narwhal from Elf

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
Can a gifwizard make me something avatar sized from this play?

http://www.buccaneers.com/videos/videos/Highlight-Mike-Evans-One-Handed-Grab/61612b71-69a0-4539-86aa-52bd083916c5

I'd ideally like it to linger on his body on the ground at the end. In that moment I was euphoric because I was able to let go of any false hope of being good this year. #itsabucslife

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Epi Lepi posted:

Can a gifwizard make me something avatar sized from this play?

http://www.buccaneers.com/videos/videos/Highlight-Mike-Evans-One-Handed-Grab/61612b71-69a0-4539-86aa-52bd083916c5

I'd ideally like it to linger on his body on the ground at the end. In that moment I was euphoric because I was able to let go of any false hope of being good this year. #itsabucslife

Dude, I love Mike Evans and I am legit pissed he got waylayed like that.

Desmond Trufant is one of the better Corners in the League, top 10 starter for sure. He sure didn't look it yesterday. Jameis to Evans was dialed up with impunity.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Oh, Keanu :allears:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
:barf:
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/794326633289252864

The helmets were the only part of the uniform that wasn't obscenely terrible.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chichevache posted:

:barf:
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/794326633289252864

The helmets were the only part of the uniform that wasn't obscenely terrible.

He's right about San Diego's though

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

No Safe Word posted:

Wait, the oldest of his 8 kids is 8? Poor wife.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Maxwells Demon posted:

Wait, the oldest of his 8 kids is 8? Poor wife.

Nah, his oldest SON is eight. He's got two or three daughters older than that

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Didn't Febreeze do the math regarding how much time Philip Rivers' wife has been pregnant since they got married?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

a neat cape posted:

Nah, his oldest SON is eight. He's got two or three daughters older than that

I bet you knew that off the top of your head.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chichevache posted:

I bet you knew that off the top of your head.

I know that he plays catch with his son after every home game, and that his son wants to watch game film with his dad when he gets back from road games.

Gunner Rivers is gonna own

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I'm sorry if its been requested already somewhere in the thread, but does anyone have a copy of Civil War Aaron Rodgers? I thought I had it saved somewhere but I guess that was a couple phones ago.

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Didn't Febreeze do the math regarding how much time Philip Rivers' wife has been pregnant since they got married?
Right here: http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/philip-rivers-has-no-protection/

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

a neat cape posted:

I know that he plays catch with his son after every home game, and that his son wants to watch game film with his dad when he gets back from road games.

Gunner Rivers is gonna own

He'll be a once in a generation QB in Denver.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

a neat cape posted:

Gunner Rivers is gonna own a bolo tie

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
lol if you think he doesn't already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I need to hang out with you guys more

• Locked thread