Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

DeusExMachinima posted:

They really need to be careful with that powder. It's been kept so dry for so long it could be used as a desiccant by now. Any drier and it's liable to spontaneously combust.

Not sure if this was meant to be a metaphor, but it's a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: CivilWarBrewing

I have a hunch that both sides will claim victory. Whether H wins or not, she will never declare a loss. She knows she will swing for her treason and has said as much. The MSM will line up behind her, they are just as compromised.

Trump and patriotic allies and will fight this usurpation, knowing the stakes.

From there, who knows.

36 posted on 11/3/2016, 10:44:20 PM by Dr.Deth

I wonder if in their fury raging hissy fits when they read poo poo, if every time they read something on Trump their pulsing eyeballs somehow swap the name to Hillary instead because all this poo poo they've been saying Hillary's gonna do has been poo poo Trump specifically said he was going to do. I wish it were possible to commit people if enough evidence was shown they were nuts, I'd bring on freep and just hand a list of names over so they could get some help, it can't be good for the body to live a life like that.

McGlockenshire posted:

Here's a third thread on the Spirit Cooking thing.

From WikiLeaks: Podesta invited to ‘Spirit’ dinner; host’s known ‘recipes’ demand breast milk, sperm posted by freeper Enlightened1

Everyone remember watching Employee of the Month and the guys are all at that party where the kids are running wild, Zack uses one of those party poppers to shock crazy eyes and he shouts out "What the gently caress!!!!!"? That's my reaction to that whole post

Duke Igthorn posted:

It’s pretty brilliant. What it does is every time there’s a vote cast where interest is computed, you know, thousands a day, the computer ends up with these fractions of a vote, which it usually rounds off. What this does is it takes those remainders and puts it into Hillary's account.

Yeah, someone in the Republican world watched Office Space just a bit too much
They view themselves as the three con artists all super smooth and know the inside action...while the rest of us see them as the guy in the storage room saying "Exc...Excuse me...I...I Believe you have my stapler?"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Nov 4, 2016

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
The anti-Trump threads are slipping through.

From 70 Nobel Laureates Endorse Hillary Clinton posted by freeper KeyLargo

FWIW, about the same number favored Obama in 2008 and 2012.

quote:

To: KeyLargo

nobel? you mean the same folks who gave the peace prize to obama, and literature to bob dylan?

lots of credibility there

7 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:29:35 PM by camle (keep an open mind and someone will fill it full of something for you)

quote:

Peace prizes, music awards, academic achievement awards, are mostly just the liberal left extolling other liberals. (Hillary and Bill Clinton were both Rhodes Scholars. Review the list and try to find one conservative.) The Nobel prize is now a political joke. Liberals corrupt all that they touch and they want to touch everything. Many churches, “conservative” foundations (like Annenberg) and organizations have become pawns of the left; infiltrated and corrupted.

11 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:33:09 PM by Gen.Blather (`)

quote:

Mr. Trump has described climate change as a “hoax” perpetrated by China. The fact that the Nobel laureates are backing Mrs. Clinton does not come as a big surprise, as academics overwhelmingly tend to lean Democratic.

Climate change is a hoax perpetrated not by China but by the liberal media and by those seeking to make a fortune by pretending it exists.

Pointy-headed, isolated, ivory-tower liberals who have no clue about how the real world works "tend to lean Democratic"? What a rare candid admission by the N.Y. Slimes.

16 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:36:01 PM by PermaRag (If Trayvon had a father, he'd look just like Obama)

Yup, it's sticking.

quote:

Do they all endorse Satanistic rituals with child murder and rape, too?

Or were their names forged?

19 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:39:43 PM by Diogenesis ("When a crime is unpunished, the world is unbalanced.")

quote:

That should be enough for anyone “on the fence” to come down for Trump. I mean we’re talking Yassir Arafat, Algore, Barry Soetoro and Bobby Dylan territory here.

25 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:43:24 PM by FlingWingFlyer (Clintoon will be the "historical" first unindicted felon to sit in the Oval Office. Be proud!)

quote:

“70 Nobel laureates make the case that Mrs. Clinton.” Talk about destroying a brand. Nobel = Clinton. Good job, guys.

30 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:49:28 PM by Falconspeed ("Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." Robert Louis Stevenson (1850-94))

quote:

To: goldstategop

If Hillary, Obama, and their supporters in the media, Hollywood, academia, and Wall Street are so smart than why is everything single thing they touch a disaster?

They are leading the world back into the Dark Ages- not smart at all.

39 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:07:43 PM by Mad_as_heck (The MSM - America's (domestic) public enemy #1.)

quote:

When I was young and stupid, I thought Nobel prizes actually meant something. They’re about as meaningful as Oscars always going to movies about gay vegan transgendered slaves.

44 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:27:42 PM by RooRoobird20 (Cradle Democrat Hispanic woman, left the party in 1993 because of the Clintons)

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Freepers: gay vegan transgendered slaves

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Edit: Mistook a joke for a real Freep quote.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Democratic insiders: Clinton's ground game will sink Trump posted by freeper NotchJohnson

Given the headline, I expected a discussion of the Clinton campaign's massive Get Out The Vote framework in the battleground states and then a discussion of how completely absent the equivalent Trump framework is, but the article barely touched on it.

And of course, the OP didn't even read the article.

quote:

First of all what the hell is a ground game? I was kind of confident with Mittens winning 4 years ago. I was wrong. Things seem to be going so well. Is there a chance that we will get screwed again?

1 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:28:07 PM by NotchJohnson

quote:

To: personalaccts

Ted Cruz had a ground game in SC and finished 3rd (knocked on 350,000 doors)

Exactly, Trump has tapped into America’s angst. Hillary is like a snake in the saddle.

5 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:31:03 PM by conservativepoet

quote:

To: NotchJohnson

Ground game? Like when the gibsmedats start slithering up your driveway to come take from you that is you and yours?

I picture accurate sniper fire and the chain fed loaded.

9 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:32:18 PM by soycd

quote:

First of all what the hell is a ground game?

That's code for bussing people to the polls, and paying them money to vote -- as many times as possible.

It's how you get more than 100% turnout in certain precincts.

It's also absentee vote fraud, and poll workers casting ballots for people they know didn't show up to vote (by looking at the registry).

12 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:34:23 PM by justlurking

They're all saying the same thing here, which means that they're parroting talking points. Where are they coming from, I wonder?

quote:

They can dump all the broken glass in the world in front of my house it won’t stop me from crawling over it to the polling station.

Rat ground game = fraud activities. They want you to think it is knocking on doors, driving people to polls, etc, it is really code for voting for dead people, people who never vote, waiting until the polls close and voting all the people who didn’t show up.

15 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:36:32 PM by rigelkentaurus

quote:

"Ground game" is democrat-speak for fraud. It's when they will put people into buses and bus them from poll to poll...and even out of state.

Fear the ground game...because FRAUD is at the heart of it.

There are legitimate GOTV efforts and the dims have the GOP beat in spades. The GOP-E has seen to it that there is really no GOTV for Trump...the only GOTV effort we have is us.

19 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:38:22 PM by NELSON111

quote:

Two comments.

All the states listed have a Senate race as well. Won’t there be a GOP ground game for them?

I would think a significant portion of the Democratic iffy voters will vote Trump.

20 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:38:25 PM by alternatives? (Why have an army if there are no borders?)

quote:

To: plain talk

I am sick of hearing about their vaunted “ground game”. It is a crock meant to discourage GOP voters.
They should call it what it is...vote fraud. Dank, dirty inner city polling precincts with no supervision where local democrats fraudulently fill out hundreds of ballots for the large percentage of voters do not show up.
They have 1000 voters on the roll in a precinct, 550 show up. They wait till late in the day, then proceed to fill out the remaining 450 ballots.
Why else would they go to court to keep observers out??
Their game is over this year. The remaining areas outside of Philly are going to overwhelm them this year. A wave of red votes are coming to squash this garbage.

29 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:51:43 PM by roostercogburn

quote:

I’m skeptical about this ground game advantage. How many states did Hillary under perform the polls against Sanders. Didn’t she lose Michigan where the polls predicted a win for her? She under performed just about every state poll I can remember in the primary. People aren’t going to go out of their way to vote for her. She’s toxic waste.

49 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:08:39 PM by Gahanna Bob

quote:

I got inside word a week ago that this “ground game” is a complete Potemkin Village-—that it consists of a bunch of highly paid consultants and no actual people “on the ground.” If this is all they’ve got, get ready to celebrate Tuesday night.

50 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:18:42 PM by LS ("Castles Made of Sand, Fall in the Sea . . . Eventually" (Hendrix))

quote:

To: personalaccts

Trump’s ground game is fine. No, we don’t have the busses to the ghetto bringing out “souls to the polls,” but it will be fine. Motivated voters don’t need no stinkin’ ground game.

51 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:21:47 PM by LS ("Castles Made of Sand, Fall in the Sea . . . Eventually" (Hendrix))

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From No, John Podesta didn’t drink bodily fluids at a secret Satanist dinner posted by freeper TigerClaws

This is a WaPo rebuttal to the insanity. You'll recognize TigerClaws from the earlier threads.

Given the phrasing headline, I wonder if any doubters will pop up. Given it's from the Washington Post, I wonder how many will buy in.

quote:

600,000 shares on Twitter about the Satanic dinner parties.

They're scared, folks. What was done in secret shall be exposed to the Light!

1 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:38:26 PM by TigerClaws

gently caress.

quote:

To: TigerClaws

Gee now that the WaPo spoke about this...I know it is true.

2 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:39:22 PM by ColdOne ((poochie... Tasha 2000~3/14/11~#MAGA)

quote:

The woman who runs the ritual has a website with insane images and postings on it.

Why would it be a stretch to believe?

3 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:39:53 PM by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

There's a whooooole lot of "well, were you there!?" comments in the thread.

quote:

Yeah right, how does the Washington Post know this, were they there to witness all this? And how much did they drink...I would bet quite a lot from the stupid way they write the articles in their on line rag...

6 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:40:32 PM by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence 100%)

quote:

It must be pretty sick. “Conservative” Katie Pavlich was defending it on Townhall and Twitter today. She says it was just a regular dinner with “performance art”.
She said the satanic recipe with blood, urine, and semen wasn’t really satanic, that it was just performance art.
And she said we all need to “calm down”.

If we accept her argument fully. I still don’t want these sick F’s anywhere near power.

12 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:41:47 PM by DesertRhino (November 8, America's Brexit!!!)

Oh god. Someone please watch Hannity tonight!

quote:

To: Paladin2

That’s why I posted this.

Hannity is running it and Don Jr. twittered it.

So they are preparing. It might hit the alphabet soup shows this weekend.

21 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:43:45 PM by TigerClaws

quote:

To: DesertRhino

If we accept her argument fully. I still don’t want these sick F’s anywhere near power.

Agreed.

Even if "Conservative" Pavlich is correct that this was all "Performance Art" - I would not want to be associated with anyone who did not run out the door of such an exhibition once having , unknowingly, stumbled into it. The fact that she defends it, and apparently is one of the saner voices at the Washington Post, speaks volumes about the culture that exists in Washington D.C. That town, and our Government officials, are firmly in the hand of Satan.

43 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:50:12 PM by El Cid (Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house...)

Ahahaha they believe it alllll

quote:

Too bad they forgot to discuss the disgusting code words related to pedophilia that were included in those emails. Pray tell, WAPO, what do those words REALLY mean?

55 posted on 11/4/2016, 2:54:27 PM by EnquiringMind

quote:

To: Fido969; All

Straw man?

CTR folks out in force trying to hide in the darkness again.

The CAMPAIGN CHAIR of Hillary Clinton’s election is engaging in SATANIC RITUALISTIC PRACTICES?

I think the voters - especially the African-Americans and Hispanics — need to know all about this.

And they will.

67 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:01:24 PM by TigerClaws

81 posts before the first actual doubter appears.

quote:

To: Lady Heron

Here’s what I expect a valued Freeper to do:

1. Point out the source of this thread. WAPO. State that it’s not surprising WAPO would defend any minion of Hillary on any topic.

2. Trace the source of the Satan, Podesta, Child Molestation rings, etc. Find the Sources. It they are new like say for example ‘truepundit.com’, then caution other Freepers to take it slow before running with it.

The hard-core left is hoping someone like Hannity, Drudge or Rush etc. will give it airtime so they can turn the tables with a gotcha. Then it dominates the news cycle and Hillary gets a boost.

You’ll notice Hannity, Rush, Drudge et. are not yet runing with this, at least not to my knowledge.

It may be true that Podesta is involved in these horrors but it’s smart to wait to be sure. That’s the point.

People, even Freepers, even me at times, can fall for a sensationalistic piece because it is written to shock. Then readers follow it like a herd. If it was true, and it gets checked out thoroughly, the seasoned media personas like Hannity, Drudge, Rush will run with it. If it is not true, it makes fools of everyone that followed it and believed it.

The point is “Don’t be a sucker. Wait until the smoke clears.”

81 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:08:58 PM by Hostage (ARTICLE V):)

Oh boy.

quote:

To: DesertRhino

What is it about the power elite in this nation? Hastert going for the cornhole on congressional page boys. Hitlery and Podesta drinking urine and semen in a pagan party. Bush laying naked in a coffin at Skull and Bones. Bill Clinton going to pedophile island 26 times. What...THE...F?

It's not about the sex - it's about the transfer of power, of life force, and creating channels and conduits for demonic entities to get in. It's black magic, in other words. It enables possession, and it feeds the demons. That's why secret societies are secret. Demons need bodies and minds to act through. Jesus confirmed demons are real by casting them out. Nothing has changed except that science has convinced everyone that demons don't exist. But there is a science of demonology and black magic, and to be an elite you have to make yourself available to it - and it's evil. It's core principle is rape trauma, of whatever kind.

88 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:12:47 PM by Talisker (One who commands, must obey.)

quote:

To: Hostage

The spirit cooking dinner invitation is from a podesta email leaked by wiki leaks. It’s legit. It ‘s been out there for a week or so, but nobody really figured out what it was about, until yesterday on Reddit.

The lady Maria Abrovhamov has received money from the Clinton Foundation, and has been linked to other events that circle attends. She even had an ama on Reddit and she says spirit cookingit not performance art. You can google pictures about it and it’s really satanic.

They drink a mixture of pig blood, menstrual blood, semen and breast milk! Then carve up a cake made to look exactly like a human body and eat it.

It’s really really bad. I don’t think it’s a gas lighting thing because it’s so reprehensible that even the atheists over on Reddit are freaked out.

103 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:24:27 PM by Red Boots

quote:

To: InvisibleChurch

I was all over WaPo today posting in the comments sections about this and other revelations, until they banned me. Bigots and totalitarian authoritarians that they are. I was always polite and respectful and truthful. The truth part got me banned.

107 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:29:52 PM by jacknhoo (Luke 12:51. Think ye, that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, no; but separation.)

quote:

Because of the satanic connotations involved, I see even the name Spirit Cooking has a deeper meaning. We as Christians are told not to grieve the Holy Spirit. But these people have created these satanic acts to “cook” the Spirit. To perform these acts so disgusting the person renders God’s Spirit ineffective within themselves by engaging in the acts. Anyone who participates is acting against the Holy Spirit and willfully aligning themselves with satan.

Everyone who has ever been involved in such behavior needs to immediately repent and ask the Lord to forgive them.

123 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:41:48 PM by Waryone (2 Chronicles 7:14)

quote:

To: JediJones

This whole thing with Hillary makes me sick to my stomach...

People are having a hard time believing all this, which I can understand...

We were taught that witches and warlocks were in stories, movies and the such, and now to have it thrown in our faces as a reality makes some weak at the knees...

I remember I was curious about the Salem Witches, so my friend and I took a trip up to Boston and then went to Salem, it was so over done it was hard to believe it really happened...

There just is so much that we don't think about as we are busy with jobs, families and friends, just think what you would feel like if one of these sanctuaries cities people they have started beheading people like they do where ISIS is, now that would jar a lot of people to the ground!!!

141 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:54:41 PM by HarleyLady27 ('THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!' Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence; Trump/Pence 100%)

Mixed messages.

quote:

To: carriage_hill

“It’s Marina Abramovic, but I can’t find the things people are talking about. I think it’s just another “shiny thing” to distract.”

You aren’t looking very hard then.

What are you skeptical about?

Alex Jones is a disinformation agent who mixes facts with exaggeration, lies, sensationalism to discredit real things.

This is an artist whom the State Department funded, Clinton Foundation funded, Campaign invited to the kick off event in 2015.

She is a sick performance artist. If you don’t know, you are lucky. She mixes in all sort of occult type things in her “art”.

143 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:57:13 PM by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

quote:

All you need to know is that the “cool people” who are oh-so-knowing and commenting in WAPO are laughing at the idea that Podesta is a satanist.

THEREFORE,

THERE MUST BE SOMETHING TO IT!

156 posted on 11/4/2016, 4:38:20 PM by browniexyz

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

quote:

All you need to know is that the “cool people” who are oh-so-knowing and commenting in WAPO are laughing at the idea that Podesta is a satanist.

THEREFORE,

THERE MUST BE SOMETHING TO IT!

156 posted on 11/4/2016, 4:38:20 PM by browniexyz

"These people are laughing their asses off at us."

"THAT MEANS IT'S TRUE!"

That's the actual thought process going on here.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

This loving election, Jesus Christ

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ This is normal freep, it's just that there's much more as they all race to deny Trump will lose fairly

McGlockenshire posted:

To: goldstategop

If Hillary, Obama, and their supporters in the media, Hollywood, academia, and Wall Street are so smart than why is everything single thing they touch a disaster?

They are leading the world back into the Dark Ages- not smart at all.

39 posted on 11/4/2016, 3:07:43 PM by Mad_as_heck (The MSM - America's (domestic) public enemy #1.)

I'd think they'd be all for that. That is when their religion reigned supreme and questioning it was a death sentence

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Nov 5, 2016

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

You'd think that, but it was also the Golden Age of Islam.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From U.S. Govt. Hackers Ready to Hit Back If Russia Tries to Disrupt Election posted by freeper TigerLikesRooster

the excerpt posted:

U.S. military hackers have penetrated Russia's electric grid, telecommunications networks and the Kremlin's command systems, making them vulnerable to attack by secret American cyber weapons should the U.S. deem it necessary, according to a senior intelligence official and top-secret documents reviewed by NBC News.

American officials have long said publicly that Russia, China and other nations have probed and left hidden malware on parts of U.S critical infrastructure, "preparing the battlefield," in military parlance, for cyber attacks that could turn out the lights or turn off the internet across major cities.

It's been widely assumed that the U.S. has done the same thing to its adversaries. The documents reviewed by NBC News ? along with remarks by a senior U.S. intelligence official ? confirm that, in the case of Russia.

I was talking to my parents about the election a while back, not long after the first US cyber story dropped. By the time I started paying attention to the news, the Soviet Union had collapsed, so I'd never had the opportunity to see actual government propaganda against Russia. I found it kind of disconcerting that it was both obviously and clearly a planted story by the government and how completely seriously the entire news media took it. Something felt off about the whole thing.

This one is a different creature. This isn't just cyber saber rattling, this is a direct threat.

quote:

Are they sure Russians have not implemented countermeasures? If they didn't, wouldn't they surely do after this announcement? No element of surprise in a war? Putin must be laughing out loud at Kremlin. Spooks are in sad shape lately, used as PR outfit for an incompetent government to score cheap political points to domestic audience. To so-called powerful elites, is this the way you would conduct your business to protect your obviously important interests? Did wealthy donors pay enormous sum of money to buy politicians who can only deliver this cr*p as viable solution?

1 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:30:43 PM by TigerLikesRooster

quote:

To: TigerLikesRooster

Oh, suuuure..!

THOSE BAD RUSSIANS..!!

Uh-huh...!

Are we in the last days of a free internet..?

We’ll find out soon.

2 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:31:41 PM by gaijin

That's a lot of typos.

quote:

so obamas false’flag is’ready. he has our own corrupted folks ready to ‘imitate’ ‘russian hackers’ so he can have a pretext for whatever he is going to do next depending if he can cheat enough for a hillary win, or if not, to attempt to hold the confirmationof trump, and given his false claims trump ismworking with russians, arrest him.

do not think his whole trump ismworking with putin/russians has been tossed out there for nothing. he will try to arrest him mif he wins and the soros machines and democrat vote stuffers cant steal it fast enough.

4 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:34:11 PM by Secret Agent Man (Gone Galt; Not averse to Going Bronson.)

I don't think this one likes Obama much.

quote:

ESAD democrat scum. Bring it you filthy islamo enabling filth.

7 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:35:38 PM by soycd

If not for the fact that it'd confuse the poo poo out of everyone else, I wonder if the Obama administration should start using reverse psychology.

quote:

It looks to me like:

(1) Barack Hussein and his minions are preparing the population for the story that Trump’s win was due to Russian interference.

(2) Barack Hussein and his minions are preparing the population for the story that cyber attacks that disrupted rural voting were due to Russian interference.

(3) Barack Hussein and his minions are preparing for a war to weaken the United States even more before a real President takes office.

11 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:37:27 PM by Pollster1 ("Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed")

Was freep this stupid about things like this before Trump started spouting lines like this one? It seems like it's been forever.

quote:

Telling your opponent what your going to do? You just can’t fix stupid.

13 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:37:36 PM by fella ("As it was before Noah so shall it be again,")

Yes, yes, I know, WENDLE is probably a troll... but unfortunately this is also what non-troll freepers are saying, without realizing that Assange insisted it wasn't the Russians that gave him the info... while doing an interview on RT.

quote:

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIANS!! ZERO. The great hero, ASSANGE — said today “IT IS NOT THE RUSSIANS!!” I think it is FBI!!! This is just another LIE by the communists.

16 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:39:08 PM by WENDLE (The new George Washington -- is winning.)

quote:

To: CMB_polarization

Even if Trump wins, he has to put up with this kind of crap until Jan. 20.

There are enough evidence out there to convict many of them for treason, RICO, and various sex crimes. Unless prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, they will do it even after inauguration day.

Picking off a few prominent figures would not do the trick. We need to dismantle the entire Clinton political machine, which actually encompasses most of the corrupt Dem political machine. Hacked emails provide us with enough materials to accomplish that goal.

19 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:45:01 PM by TigerLikesRooster (alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater)

quote:

ROTFL. Funny stuff. The Russians aren’t the problem. Illegal aliens and college maggots, snowflakes and twinkies who vote multiple times are the problem.

21 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:47:39 PM by FlingWingFlyer (Clintoonie will be the "historical" first unindicted felon to sit in the Oval Office. Be proud!)

They still don't see the obviously planted story as planted!

quote:

according to a senior intelligence official and top-secret documents reviewed by NBC News.

Seems to me that the FBI ought to be knocking on NBC News doors about now to ask where they got the top-secret documents that they reviewed?

22 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:48:16 PM by eeriegeno (<p>)

This almost reads like sarcasm.

quote:

Our government is remarkably dense. Any fool knows that the DNC and its Propaganda Ministry is the only entity that will tamper with the election. Geeze, they are soooooo stupid or just plain negligent of their Oath.

27 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:58:56 PM by GingisK

quote:

Obama and the Clintons assume Putin would do what they have done, repeatedly: rig the voting machines to get a prearranged outcome. Israel, West Bank, Gaza, Ukraine, the mid-term replacement of Khaddafi, etc. They should keep in mind the traditional recall method the Czechs have employed.

32 posted on 11/4/2016, 7:13:18 PM by bIlluminati (Who is Horatio Bunce?)
That being a mockery of a trial and then a firing squad.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Shouldn't that be the Romanians? Or is he talking about the Prague Spring?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

"Assange says it wasn't the Russians, and he should know, because they told him so."

seriously, assange isn't gonna question anyone who hands him a pile of papers and is like 'here, do whatever with this'

he is the most amazing useful idiot

or would be if he was actually useful

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

McGlockenshire posted:

From Democratic insiders: Clinton's ground game will sink Trump posted by freeper NotchJohnson

Given the headline, I expected a discussion of the Clinton campaign's massive Get Out The Vote framework in the battleground states and then a discussion of how completely absent the equivalent Trump framework is, but the article barely touched on it.

And of course, the OP didn't even read the article.

They're all saying the same thing here, which means that they're parroting talking points. Where are they coming from, I wonder?

I participated in a pretty significant and successful GOTV ground game earlier this year so Freep genuinely just not understanding it is simultaneously hilarious and depressing to me. Can they really just... not understand, on a base level, the concept of getting undecided people out to vote by interacting in person?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The future is looking bright to freepers, a witch is a huge improvement over the anti-christ.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

SocketWrench posted:

^ This is normal freep, it's just that there's much more as they all race to deny Drumpf will lose fairly

I'd think they'd be all for that. That is when their religion reigned supreme and questioning it was a death sentence

Mors Rattus posted:

You'd think that, but it was also the Golden Age of Islam.

Well drat, I was all for opposing Drumpf, but you guys have convinced me otherwise :v:

Cleretic posted:

I participated in a pretty significant and successful GOTV ground game earlier this year so Freep genuinely just not understanding it is simultaneously hilarious and depressing to me. Can they really just... not understand, on a base level, the concept of getting undecided people out to vote by interacting in person?

But that would mean talking to people, some of whom are not only not WASPs, but might ask questions!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF RUSSIANS!! ZERO. The great hero, ASSANGE — said today “IT IS NOT THE RUSSIANS!!” I think it is FBI!!! This is just another LIE by the communists.

16 posted on 11/4/2016, 6:39:08 PM by WENDLE (The new George Washington -- is winning.)

This is the same Assange you guys just got finished disowning because his claims about "Big STUFF" were often lies and hype. Make up your minds

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

SocketWrench posted:

This is the same Assange you guys just got finished disowning because his claims about "Big STUFF" were often lies and hype. Make up your minds

Basically the same principle applies- if they agree, it's right, if they don't it's wrong.

upsidedown
Dec 30, 2008

Kavak posted:

Shouldn't that be the Romanians? Or is he talking about the Prague Spring?

Maybe this?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defenestrations_of_Prague

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008

quote:

To: RushIsMyTeddyBear

This is when I regret giving up reading gay forums where you can learn endless code words. I’m not sure any of this is true yet but there is a world out there far beyond anything we on FR can know about.

6 posted on 11/3/2016, 3:39:36 PM by miss marmelstein

Freepers: This is when I regret giving up reading gay forums

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Mickey Mental posted:

Sooper seekrit soopar spy.

Now please, explain to us all how Disney is Satan and how the phrase "happy Holidays" is a sign of the apocalypse

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Mickey Mental posted:

Yes

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Alive gay forums.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
:v: "hey guys lets make a code to talk about our child sex ring."

:allears: "Ok what code words should be used?"

:v: "We'll use the word pizza to refer to kids."

:allears: "But why pizza?"

:v: "Oh because cheese pizza has been slang on the internet for child porn for decades."

:allears: "But then, doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a code?"

:v: "No not at all, because we'll just say PIZZA not CHEESE PIZZA they'll never be able to figure out it!"

:allears: "Oh I guess you're right, you've really thought of everything."

:v: "Yup this code is almost too good."

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
It's like the whole illminati thing. They need to keep themselves and their plans secret so they leave clues and signs in broad daylight for everyone to follow.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Why would they use codewords for emails they dont expect outsiders to see?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

You never drop kayfabe.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

RagnarokAngel posted:

Why would they use codewords for emails they dont expect outsiders to see?

Liberals are like Snidely Whiplash: they have to be as cartoonishly evil at all times even when noble conservatives aren't looking. It's sad, really.

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!

Geostomp posted:

Liberals are like Snidely Whiplash: they have to be as cartoonishly evil at all times even when noble conservatives aren't looking. It's sad, really.

Wellll, TO BE FAIR, and I can't believe I'm playing Devil's loving advocate over this, if you were in a secret pedophile Satanic cabal, you'd probably want to encrypt your communications as much as possible, or at least as much as a simple substitution cipher can afford you. I mean, Navajo code talkers were a thing, after all. Once you start using the substitutive terms, they become rote and automatic and while they might not "expect" outsiders to see them, they might have considered the probability of a leak. Hence the code. This, of course, assumes that the whole kerfuffle isn't pants on head stupid, which it is. It's people wanting to see something so bad they're inventing conspiracies out of whole cloth. They're not just seeing shadows in every corner, they're squinting to deform shapes to better see them wrong.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Geostomp posted:

As disappointing as it is that it looks like Hillary won't beat Trump by a blowout, which means we'll probably get a repeat of Trump's type in the future, it really will make their bitching about voter fraud and stolen elections that much sweeter. Some Freepers would have the brains to realize that a 10+% difference in votes means they just plain old lost. A <5% difference will turn the DEAD PEOPLE VOTING meme up to the max. :fap:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I love how Freep can totally see satanic conspiracies and email codes as perfectly believable and plausible but the idea of Scalia, an overweight 79 year old man with a stressful job, dying of a heart attack just doesn't seem to add up.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Scratch Monkey posted:

I love how Freep can totally see satanic conspiracies and email codes as perfectly believable and plausible but the idea of Scalia, an overweight 79 year old man with a stressful job, dying of a heart attack just doesn't seem to add up.
They have their tin foil brigade, but so much of it is just the fan-fiction of an intensely dedicated anti-fandom.

Freep's conspiracy delusions aren't based on belief, they're based on the fact that their emotions cannot be contained by reality, and finds an outlet in fiction.

'makes me feel bad' = false
'makes me feel good' = true

Add in that Freepers have confused righteous hate and anger with feeling good, and you have a predictive model for their conspiracy theories.

Freep has no shortage of JFK and 9-11 conspiracists, but even they must always find a way to tie it to liberals.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Liberals caused Dale Earnhardt to crash JFK's space shuttle into the towers by banning asbestos.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Tim Kaine Cheers End of White Majority in Spanish Address ("You are the Future")

It's Breitbart, of course.

quote:

To: brucedickinson

Kaine’s a racist...

2 posted on 11/06/2016 5:43:57 AM PST by GOPJ (Hillary's next book: "How to Make $100 Million as a Public Servant" - - freeperJs aoshua c)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

human being man!...

3 posted on 11/06/2016 5:43:57 AM PST by VRWC For Truth ( FU Klintoons)

quote:

White race traders are the first to go so they say

4 posted on 11/06/2016 5:44:00 AM PST by ronnie raygun

quote:

Tim Kaine how to become a third world and love it.

6 posted on 11/06/2016 5:46:03 AM PST by Vaduz (women and children to be impacted the most.)

quote:

So wonderful that the Democrats are celebrating the destruction of the character of our country!

7 posted on 11/06/2016 5:46:39 AM PST by fireman15 (The USA will be toast if the Democrats are able to take the Presidency in 2016)

quote:

Hillary and Kaine, sure signs of the approaching American Apocalypse.

9 posted on 11/06/2016 5:48:26 AM PST by TTFlyer

quote:

To: Vaduz

A Vichy American willingly helping to turn America over to illegals not realizing in the least when their power is consolidated and overwhelming, he’ll be lucky if he survives the gringo purge.

11 posted on 11/06/2016 5:50:34 AM PST by Gaffer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Nothing like having an idiot who wants to run the country calling for the race that built it to lose its majority status. Ship the bum out, all the way...down to Mexico! Let him rot in his idea of paradise until he dies!

13 posted on 11/06/2016 5:52:46 AM PST by W. (Half the political candidates are insane. And some of the Republicans aren't much better. Go Trump!)

It is you.

quote:

To: Flavious_Maximus

It may just be me but he looks like a child predator to me.

16 posted on 11/06/2016 5:54:01 AM PST by Gaffer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

Yet many whites will exclaim they ‘don’t care about race’. So they are complicit in the mindset that would allow for this.

21 posted on 11/06/2016 6:00:52 AM PST by Altura Ct.

quote:

Race baiting hypocrite.

If he feels that way for real, he can lead by example and step down and give away all he owns.

23 posted on 11/06/2016 6:02:18 AM PST by metmom (...fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of our faith...)

quote:

They are the future of America, and the present of Mexico and Brazil. Maybe by the next time we host the Summer Olympics we won’t be able to keep the diving pool from turning green, either.

24 posted on 11/06/2016 6:03:03 AM PST by cdcdawg

quote:

If I were a white Democrat hearing that, it might make me vote for Trump.

25 posted on 11/06/2016 6:03:21 AM PST by BeadCounter ( Drain The Swamp!)

quote:

Please, David Brooks, George Will, William Krystol, and all of your turncoat friends (Maybe not Brooks; he just might be a complete phony rather than a turncoat) complete your acquiescence by writing your columns in Spanish.

29 posted on 11/06/2016 6:09:14 AM PST by djpg

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
I want these bastards to cling to life just long enough to see themselves become a minority

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
So is "Race Trader" some kind of obscure prestige class?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

More like the most :effort: dogwhistle ever

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
And all this remains amazing because as has been said multiple times before, most Latino immigrants are strongly Catholic and would have guaranteed a conservative majority for ages to come if Republicans had accepted and supported them, rather than painting them as scary criminals who will destroy our country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

quote:

Yet many whites will exclaim they ‘don’t care about race’. So they are complicit in the mindset that would allow for this.

21 posted on 11/06/2016 6:00:52 AM PST by Altura Ct.

Anti-racist is code for anti-white, my friend.