Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Keeshhound posted:

So is "Race Trader" some kind of obscure prestige class?

I imagine it's around "slave owner"

DeusExMachinima posted:

Anti-racist is code for anti-white, my friend.

In the famous words of Dubya, "If you aren't with us, you're against us". Conservatives don't have any shades beyond pitch black and ultra Clorox white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Twelve by Pies posted:

And all this remains amazing because as has been said multiple times before, most Latino immigrants are strongly Catholic and would have guaranteed a conservative majority for ages to come if Republicans had accepted and supported them, rather than painting them as scary criminals who will destroy our country.

That was the establishment Republican strategy. They'd worked it all out, written reams on it, and carefully guided Rubio and Cruz and Jeb (not Latino but has a Latino wife and speaks Spanish) to be the ones the voters chose from in the primaries. Then it all went wrong.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Twelve by Pies posted:

And all this remains amazing because as has been said multiple times before, most Latino immigrants are strongly Catholic and would have guaranteed a conservative majority for ages to come if Republicans had accepted and supported them, rather than painting them as scary criminals who will destroy our country.

See also: Arab Americans.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Tim Kaine plays harmonica with Bon Jovi at FL rally posted by freeper Extremely Extreme Extremist

There's video, but the audio is poo poo, not that freep cares.

quote:

You know, I grew up in the 80s and I always though Bon Jovi was one of the better rock acts. He lived a clean life, didn't do the wild stuff that Motley Crue did, and his music was very blue-collar like, especially "Living on a Prayer."

Why this guy is supporting Hillary, who the Hell knows.

1 posted on 11/6/2016, 8:28:31 AM by Extremely Extreme Extremist

thats_a_penis.gif

quote:

To: The Sons of Liberty

I figured Kaine would be playing the skin flute.

6 posted on 11/6/2016, 8:31:58 AM by dfwgator

quote:

To: Extremely Extreme Extremist

I've tossed all my Springsteen and Bon Jovi vinyl.

I'd like to make a youtube video of a fundraiser where people get to take a crap on them for a donation.

8 posted on 11/6/2016, 8:32:23 AM by akalinin (hxxp://www.sterlingheightsreport.com)

They're not even trying.

quote:

What a nice treat for Tim Kaine. He usually plays with himself.

12 posted on 11/6/2016, 8:34:12 AM by Texas Eagle (If it wasn't for double-standards, Liberals would have no standards at all -- Texas Eagle)

With pathetic original formatting

quote:

Blow hard.

How many ways can that be taken! LOL

13 posted on 11/6/2016, 8:35:27 AM by philman_36 (Pride breakfasted with plenty, dined with poverty and supped with infamy. Benjamiin Franklin)

quote:

Bon Jovi spits in the face of the Country who made his success possible.

By his own admission, he is a small minded group thinker.

Probably shared Sher.

31 posted on 11/6/2016, 8:53:55 AM by Eddie01 (Democrats are the Liquidate America Party)

All that freep knows about Tim Kaine they learned from the VP "debate"

quote:

After the election, I don’t see how Kaine is going to be employable. What employer is going to put up with his manic brand of crazy. Imagine having to sit through a meeting with this smirking half-wit interrupting everyone.

40 posted on 11/6/2016, 9:20:17 AM by purplelobster

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

McGlockenshire posted:

From Tim Kaine plays harmonica with Bon Jovi at FL rally posted by freeper Extremely Extreme Extremist

quote:

You know, I grew up in the 80s and I always though Bon Jovi was one of the better rock acts. He lived a clean life, didn't do the wild stuff that Motley Crue did, and his music was very blue-collar like, especially "Living on a Prayer."

Why this guy is supporting Hillary, who the Hell knows.

1 posted on 11/6/2016, 8:28:31 AM by Extremely Extreme Extremist

Dude rallied for Kerry and directly worked for President Obama, this really shouldn't be a surprise to that Freeper.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From New Group Kicks off Post-Election GOP Conflicts Early posted by freeper oblomov

It's a National Review article and it isn't particularly interesting. It talks about a meeting that happened last month by a group that's trying to rebuild the GOP minus the Trump nutters in favor of the GOPe types that freep loves to hate.

quote:

What would we do without our "conservative intellectuals"?

They are trying to re-take control of the GOP even if Trump wins, but especially if he loses.

Look at "McMullin Strategist" Rick Wilson, and how he uses Obama-style rhetorical techniques ("You're upset about high health insurance premiums. I'm angry too!") to shift the focus from the fact that NR, Weekly Standard, etc are part of the failed technocratic elite.

NR is in lifeboat mode- giving away one free year of digital access now. No thanks.

1 posted on 11/6/2016, 4:03:43 AM by oblomov

quote:

To: oblomov

George Will
Yuval Levin
Peter Wehner
Michael Gerson
Bill Kristol
Michael Chertoff
McMullin

Each and every one a no good elitist who think we here in drive by America are to effing stupid to be the ‘right’ kind of conservatives in our values, etc. Each and every on is a pompous assh@ole who’ve never worked hard enough to break a sweat.

As far as I’m concerned, when the tsunami hits I hope they come floating by with the rest of the garbage set loose.

3 posted on 11/6/2016, 4:11:14 AM by Gaffer

quote:

To: major-pelham

I liked that first sentence...”whether Trump loses or not...” They don’t even want to think about him winning. Trump will chew up these snowflakes and spit them out. Every Trump supporter who still subscribes to National Review or The Weekly Standard needs to cancel their subscription immediately.

6 posted on 11/6/2016, 4:12:41 AM by Russ

Personally I think the GOP deserves to -- and will eventually -- die regardless of whether the sanes or the crazies take it over.

quote:

To: major-pelham

If GOP doesn’t purge every of them, the party deserves to die

9 posted on 11/6/2016, 4:15:40 AM by Rebel2016

Why will it die? Over the past decade or so, more and more now-former Republicans have left the party, just like this freeper.

quote:

I’m remaining registered as GOP as long as Trump is in the picture. Once he is out of the picture, in a few days, four years, or eight years, I’m out and the only way I’d vote for any GOP candidate is if he or she is exceptional.

There’s no going back to business as usual.

11 posted on 11/6/2016, 4:17:13 AM by Ted Grant
This type of thinking isn't isolated to freep. A bunch of Trump crazies say that they are abandoning the GOP forever. Even if it's only a few percent, that's still going to be enough to screw the GOP nationally for a decade or two.

quote:

Need to fix story as follows.

On October 11, a group of about three-dozen ELITIST GLOBALIST UNI-PARTY ASSHATS gathered to assess the damage THEY HAVE done to the GOP to maintain their spot at a UNI-PARTY NIPPLE.

13 posted on 11/6/2016, 4:19:38 AM by GOPe Means Bend Over Spell Run (GO GALT - VOTE TRUMP!!!)

quote:

To: Gaffer

The standards for becoming a conservative intellectual must be appallingly low. Perhaps betrayal of the Republic is the entry ticket to this group of nitwit traitors.

19 posted on 11/6/2016, 4:26:12 AM by TheConservativeBanker

No more neocons? Yes, please, eject them all. Seriously guys, you don't want them, we don't want them, let them do their own stupid thing. That's fine. But somehow freep always manages to escalate it just a bit too far.

quote:

To: Gaffer

This group consist entirely of what Rush Limbaugh calls “Country Club Republicans”.

They are the snobbiest of the snobs. Only care about their access to Washington cocktail parties.

They are the ones that MUST be PURGED from the party. No more neocons. They pretend to be conservative, while all the while secretly supporting democrat policies.

When Trump becomes president, he should give them to ISIS.

29 posted on 11/6/2016, 4:37:08 AM by Flavious_Maximus

Freep opinions: Conservatives that don't want a Pussygrabber In Chief are liberals by definition.

quote:

Anti-Trump Republicans are NOT conservatives they are liberals.

30 posted on 11/6/2016, 4:37:15 AM by stockpirate (OBAMA MUST BE ON THE PAYROLL OF THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.)

Okay, that's a pretty good shop.

quote:

45 posted on 11/6/2016, 4:50:04 AM by grey_whiskers (The opinions are solely those of the author and are subject to change without notice.)

Man, I really miss the wordfilters.

quote:

Milo alert!

Cuckerservative is a gloriously effective insult that should not be slurred, demonised, or ridiculed.

hxxp://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/28/cuckservative-is-a-gloriously-effective-insult-that-should-not-be-slurred-demonised-or-ridiculed/

54 posted on 11/6/2016, 5:07:02 AM by mewzilla (I'll vote for the first guy who promises to mail in his SOTU addresses.)

This is true, but not in the way freep thinks.

quote:

To: djpg

“Trump has not caused the damage.”

Exactly, he’s highlighted the rot.

63 posted on 11/6/2016, 5:36:49 AM by headstamp 2 (Fear is the mind killer.)

quote:

To: headstamp 2

Astounding arrogance is on display. The underlying premise of this group is that if Trump loses we will all coming running back to them declaring that they were “right all along” all the while begging for forgiveness.

Oh, we will be running back alright, with torches, tar and pitchforks.

They are cowards who stand for nothing. George Will is poster boy for this group. An effeminate bow tie wearing gent who talks in an officious, near murmuring voice and utilizes (or over utilizes) a thesaurus driven vocabulary to sound really really elite and smarter than you idiots (his thinking, not mine) while basically saying and conveying nothing. Where do I sign up for this gig?

68 posted on 11/6/2016, 6:27:25 AM by FlipWilson

quote:

Their philosophy is mammon.

71 posted on 11/6/2016, 6:30:19 AM by ecomcon

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

ACT 1 - No one expects the Spanish Inquisition

ACT 2 - A legend is born

ACT 3 - Don't hold back man, tell us how you really feel

Seems like two deep cover Illary moles went active today. :ninja:

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

quote:

Ah yes the classic "NO U" gambit. Between this and calling people cucks Freep is probably going to merge with 4chan soon.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Hahaha, now Bon Jovi is a hated lieberal demonrat

Lol. "Do you have any proof this violent protester wasn't a threat to Trump's life?!"

Uh yeah, the fact that he didn't have a weapon and didn't do anything. Jesus Christ.

Double lol a poster thinks he was going to try and strangle the donald...yeah, because security wouldn't have downed him before he got close at all

Triple lol they're pissed because they got trolled

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Nov 6, 2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

McGlockenshire posted:

From New Group Kicks off Post-Election GOP Conflicts Early posted by freeper oblomov

It's a National Review article and it isn't particularly interesting. It talks about a meeting that happened last month by a group that's trying to rebuild the GOP minus the Trump nutters in favor of the GOPe types that freep loves to hate.

As much as I would like this to happen there is absolutely no way that Freep will ever abandon the GOP. They've been threatening to run away from home leave the GOP for the better part of a decade and every time they come crawling back to vote straight ticket Republican in every single election. They are absolutely terrified of a Clinton Presidency and will be voting for anything with an (R) next to their name to try and stop it.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
For some reason all I could think of was if this happened at a Hilary rally they would claim it was a false flag to lionize her.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
More from Tim Kaine Cheers End of White Majority in Spanish Address ("You are the Future") posted by freeper brucedickinson

The first half of this thread was covered above by Jagged Jim. I wanted to highlight the Breitbart article. At first I was surprised that they didn't headline this one using something else he said in the speech: Trump is a clown

NBC's article posted:

Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine made history Thursday as he delivered what was called the first speech completely in Spanish by a candidate at an organized campaign rally during a presidential election.
[...]
"Do you know of him?" Kaine continued. "Joe Arpaio is facing criminal charges for his discrimination against Latinos and for persecuting undocumented immigrants…he said that Trump will be receiving many Hispanic votes. Do you all think he's right?"

"No!" yelled the crowd.

"Recently former governor Jan Brewer said she wasn't worried that her candidate Donald Trump will win Arizona, because, and I quote, 'Latinos 'don't get out and vote.'" Kaine said. "This is the same former governor who approved the discriminatory bill SB1070 that promoted racial discrimination. Do you think she's right? No."

Kaine went on to mention Trump's remarks at the start of the presidential campaign calling some Mexican immigrants "drug dealers, rapists, and murderers."

"He is a clown," Kaine said of Trump.
In fact, the clown quote appears nowhere in Breitbart's article at all. Instead, their focus is on something else entirely.

Breitbart posted:

During his remarks, Kaine also attacked Trump’s prior calls for assimilation and language patriotism. Specifically, Kaine denounced Trump’s criticism of Jeb Bush for campaigning in Spanish to become President of the United States. Trump said, “I think it’s wonderful [to speak Spanish] … but we have a country where, to assimilate, you have to speak English. We have to have assimilation to have a country. … This is a country where we speak English, not Spanish.”

Kaine denounced Trump’s view and argued that it “just [makes] sense” that a U.S. lawmaker, who is elected to represent American citizens, would discuss important U.S. domestic policies in Spanish
... yup, "language patriotism." The whole piece is a big fat xenophobic mess designed to provoke WHITE GENOCIDE economic anxiety.

quote:

To: GnuThere

Teddy and LBJ, the gifts that keep on giving. Like herpes.

And most of the Republicans, GOPe or otherwise, continue to praise that treasonous murdering scum so-called Lion of the Senate Kennedy to this day when he should be reviled on the scale the left reviles McCarthy.

32 posted on 11/6/2016, 6:17:16 AM by Dahoser (Separation of church and state? No, we need separation of media and state.)

:siren: NEW WORLD ORDER :siren:

quote:

To: GOPJ

Kaine works for the corrupt federal reserve system. Their desire is to always rule over everyone and make them their tax slaves. The Nwo crew, like the puppet Kaine, paid off Kaine. Will be on the losing end, as they are seeing now.

33 posted on 11/6/2016, 6:21:42 AM by Carry me back (Cut the feds by 90%)

The gently caress.

quote:

To: brucedickinson

Spanish is the language of the White, Catholic, European, imperialistic Conquistadores. It is thus a language of racists.

All Latin Americans who speak Spanish should be forced to speak their native Indian languages and practice their native rituals including slavery, human sacrifice, and cannibalism.

38 posted on 11/6/2016, 6:30:42 AM by TTFlyer

For the record, depending on how you classify "Hispanic" and "Latino" (as many also consider themselves "white"), there were more of them back in the 2010 census than black people by a good few percent.

quote:

To: entropy12

I've predicted for a long time that all this "diversity" sh!t is going to come to an end once you have Asians and Hispanics surpassing blacks as the largest minorities in this country.

The whole thing has turned into a farce and a game. I know several families with one parent who is born in Latin America but lighter skinned than most Europeans. The kids look like characters out of "Braveheart" and "Angela's Ashes" but they are bilingual and will be calling themselves "Hispanic" on every college application, job application, and any other official document where it's in their best interests to call themselves a minority.

We are witnessing the Tower of Babel version 2.0 here, folks.

39 posted on 11/6/2016, 6:32:54 AM by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")

quote:

To: entropy12

“People of color” only claim it when it is advantageous to them.

I have seen people who more white than black still claim to be black because it gives them a perceived degree of legitimacy to their grievances.

Kaine, like most of us will probably be dead when that demographic rollover happens.

But we should all consider this. There are groups like BLM and La Raza who are going to keep this perpetual hatred going and when the tipping point is reached, they people are going to see how really tolerant they are.

Purges and pogroms

50 posted on 11/6/2016, 8:03:46 AM by Molon Labbie

With original formatting.

quote:

To: unread

If Hillary wins we're going to put out word that if some national group would like to come to the United States illegally (and vote Republican) that we'll fight for them to become citizens. We're looking for 30 million people who want a free ride or a job or any thing they want...
AND we'll give them free stuff on the taxpayers dime - AND create spots for them in democrat states and cities where they have ‘sanctuary’ from criminal acts.

Lucky for us the little jerks at the New York Times are too stupid to see what we're up to - - same with Bob Woodward who will cheerfully call anyone objecting to our plan, ‘racist or xenophobic’.

I'm telling you - we've got a winning plan for 30 million lucky winnahs!

52 posted on 11/6/2016, 8:42:43 AM by GOPJ (Hillary's next book: "How to Make $100 Million as a Public Servant" - - freeperJs aoshua c)

quote:

To: BeadCounter

Obama if people see it as is in history will be a big backstabber to blacks, Hispanics became the bigger minority I believe under his presidency and he has done what he can to make them an even bigger minority. A regular Benedict Arnold.

ThyBlackMan.com is a decent website, I think there I once read;

Obama is African and Obama is American but Obama is NOT an African-American.

55 posted on 11/6/2016, 9:21:47 AM by BeadCounter ( Drain The Swamp!)
Go visit that site, it's a hoot.

Aquarium of Lies
Feb 5, 2005

sad cutie
:justtrans:

she/her
Taco Defender
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/06/politics/comey-tells-congress-fbi-has-not-changed-conclusions/index.html

quote:

FBI: Review of new emails doesn't change conclusion on Clinton

I can't wait for this to hit freep. :munch:

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I imagine they'll follow Kelly Anne Conway's example of attacking democrats as now cheering Comey while having yelled at him before, and yelling at Comey.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Two Days Out! Final Impressions, a vanity thread posted by freeper LS

It's a long piece on what are allegedly Trump's internal polling numbers and included lines like: "Those internals showed VERY close races in eight states, including MI, NM, PA, VA, CT, RI, OR, WI."

Let's talk about Oregon. Oregon is not even remotely a "close race." All of Oregon votes by mail. The other year, a law was passed that automatically registers you to vote if you have a driver's license. As of Friday, 41% of all issued ballots had already been returned. During presidential election years, usually about 85% of all ballots are returned. Assuming all Democrats (470k returned of 987k ballots) are voting for Hillary and all Republicans (343k of 715k) are voting for Trump, 75% of all currently returned unaffiliated votes (171k of 681k) would have to be for Trump in order for him to win the state (assuming the trend continues). Trump has never polled over 39% in Oregon; more primary votes were cast for either of the Democrats than for Trump, demonstrating a huge enthusiasm gap. Yes, you read that right, more people in Oregon voted for Hillary in the primary than voted for Trump... and Bernie won the Democratic primary in Oregon. Trump is not going to win Oregon unless something astoundingly stupid happens.

Here's how the OP ends.

the OP posted:

Now, a few non-number/polling items. Slate has announced it will do "exit polling" reports all day on election day.

Of course, what this means is they will try to depress GOP turnout with false stories. REMEMBER 2004, when Drudge was running false exit polls and I told you at 4:00 pm after I did a key "poll flushing" at a battleground precinct that Bush won the election? THEY WILL LIE. You cannot get depressed about "exit lies."

A better barometer is obviously the election night calls. My prediction here is that they will DELIBERATELY delay any call for Trump until the last possible moment. In 2004, as Bill Sammon showed in his book "At Any Cost," the networks delayed all calls of Bush states up to FIVE TIMES as long as they called Gore states, when Bush had up to FIVE TIMES the margin of lead. In other words, if Bush was winning by 5 points in GA, they delayed it for an hour, while calling a Gore state with under 1% within 20 minutes.

THIS WILL HAPPEN. Probably the best indicator of a great Trump night is if, the minute after the polls close, they have NOT called VA, PA, and NH for Cankles. If these go 20 minutes with no call, Trump has likely won the election.

I remain confident, based on the USC Poll and PPD poll that Trump will win with about a 4-5% pop vote margin, will top 60m votes. I still think 300-320 EVs are entirely within reach.

If Cankles wins, we have all had the sad fortune of witnessing the last days of the greatest republic on earth.

300+ EVs for Trump? In what universe? Maybe in this universe:

quote:

To: LS

I think there are massive numbers of Trump voters who deliberately stayed away from the early voting and absentee voter methods and you're going to see TRUMP lines that Hillary never dreamed of.

Nothing has been said of the military vote.

7 posted on 11/6/2016, 7:45:49 AM by Sacajaweau
There were record setting early voting statistics, demonstrating high enthusiasm in general. To think that enthusiastic voters would wait rather than lock in their vote is really questionable.

I will never, ever, at any point understand this mindset. What does it accomplish?

quote:

Repubs...Do NOT participate in exit polls....or lie...

9 posted on 11/6/2016, 7:46:44 AM by Sacajaweau

quote:

To: Be Careful

Trump has to win by at least 3-4% to overcome the margin of fraud.

On the other hand, the pollsters are counting votes by registered Democrats as votes for Hillary. Ever hear of Reagan Democrats? They’re back!

14 posted on 11/6/2016, 7:49:03 AM by Bubba_Leroy (Never Hillary)
In various polls, between 85-90% of all registered Democrats say they are voting for Hillary. Polls also show that only 75-85% of all Republicans are voting Trump. The number of Berniebros voting for Trump out of spite for Hillary is tiny, they're just very loud.

quote:

Realistic, logical analysis LS. I do feel he will take CO and NV. PA is icing on a giant, MAGA victory cake.

16 posted on 11/6/2016, 7:49:18 AM by navymom1
Colorado may be close, but the Latino early voter turnout in Nevada makes a Trump victory there unlikely at best.

But knowing that requires paying attention to reality, something freep hasn't been big on lately.

quote:

Having read your and Speedy’s postings, it seems we are seeing a good crossover of Dems voting for Trump and massive outright lies by the lamestream media on the polls.

18 posted on 11/6/2016, 7:50:05 AM by CodeToad

quote:

To: Bubba_Leroy

yes....I am hoping that the arithmetic of the ‘silent surge’ will thwart the numbers generated by fraud.

Sadly, there are plants/moles is all of the offices that collect and count ballots, so Soros and Company will likely have real-time data to manipulate outcomes that they will use up until AND after votes are counted

31 posted on 11/6/2016, 7:56:12 AM by Be Careful

quote:

There WILL be voter fraud in Florida, Nevada, and Penn. Take it to the bank.

39 posted on 11/6/2016, 8:01:34 AM by TTFlyer

quote:

To: palmer

Here in CT there are definitely some Sanders voters that plan on giving the “establishment” the middle finger and voting for Trump.

I also expect low black turnout in the cities.

There is no accurate polling (the latest IPSOS sampled only 350 people, had Hillary +6 and presumably had Democratic over-sampling) so there is no way to figure out what is really happening on the ground.

The D crooked governor will steal it at the last minute late at night if he is mobilized to do so.

However, the race is so quiet it is possible those plans are not in place.

Also, a tight race here in CT could sink two incumbent D congress-critters in the backwash.

fwiw my wife voted for Obama twice and is voting for Trump this time, so who knows.....

60 posted on 11/6/2016, 8:29:26 AM by cgbg (Another World War I veteran for Hillary!)
That "Hillary +6 with only 350 people" poll is also the second lowest she's performed in the state in any poll since the middle of September. All other Connecticut polls show her up between 10 and 15. So, yes, there is a way to know what's happening on the ground, and CT is very likely to go Hillary.

quote:

In PA, my house has been visited three times so far by Dem canvassers. They are spending a LOT of effort to try to get every vote they can. This is not a sign of confidence.

68 posted on 11/6/2016, 8:41:50 AM by PapaBear3625 (Big government is attractive to those who think that THEY will be in control of it.)
The Clinton campaign has a list of every likely voter in every battleground state, and a massive GOTV program designed to get them out and voting. Trump has... what, exactly?

quote:

Thanks for all your great analysis...IF Oregon goes TRUMP the world is changing!!!! (So much possible fraud here)

71 posted on 11/6/2016, 8:50:19 AM by goodnesswins (Hillary & Huma SUPPORT those who support CLITORECTOMIES for little girls...SICKOS)
Oregon ballot fraud requires not just getting someone else's ballot, but also forging their signature. The amount of actual fraud that occurs will be tiny because of the signature check alone. Also, tagline.

quote:

We can dust off the old Peter Jennings quote:

"The voters had a temper tantrum last week."

Final result will be President Trump with 52.5% and Corrupt Clinton at 42.5% of popular vote and Trump with 312 EV.

76 posted on 11/6/2016, 9:13:04 AM by AmusedBystander (The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next)

quote:

To: Be Careful

Totally.

After months and months of the media telling us that Trump is in the dumpster, how can you possibly expect them to say he won?

It would show them as two faced as many of us know they are.

85 posted on 11/6/2016, 10:05:19 AM by djf ("She wore a raspberry beret, the kind you find in a second hand store..." - Prince)

quote:

To: JediJones; LS

On Colorado, REPs have been gaining nearly 1% a day and are basically tied with DEMs. DEMs were up 10%, two weeks ago. On Monday, we get new CO numbers. That should be for Friday and Saturdays ballots. On Tuesday we get Mondays numbers.

So by election day, Tuesday, we will have 3 more days of CO ballots. At 1% a day, REPs could be leading by 3%, but at least by 2%.

I wouldn’t give up on CO. Right now, I’m looking at Trump 293 EV. All the safe states plus IA, OH, NC, FL, PA, NH, CO and ME District 2.

96 posted on 11/6/2016, 2:04:16 PM by SpeedyInTexas

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email

Way to go, Comey, you've managed to piss off absolutely everyone while accomplishing nothing. :downsbravo:

quote:

To: Enlightened1

Too late to save her run though.

4 posted on 11/06/2016 12:36:22 PM PST by wattojawa (If you raise a 0 to a higher power it remains a 0)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

WTH?

6 posted on 11/06/2016 12:36:46 PM PST by Jaded (Pope Francis? Not really a fan... miss the last guy who recognized how Islam spread... the sword.ag)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

The NYPD can still pull through! :cop:

quote:

Expect releases from the NYPD then.

They know what to do.

8 posted on 11/06/2016 12:36:56 PM PST by Jayster

quote:

Okay New York Police department, looks like the ball is in your court.

11 posted on 11/06/2016 12:37:26 PM PST by Pilgrim's Progress (http://www.baptistbiblebelievers.com/BYTOPICS/tabid/335/Default.aspx D)

Movin' those goalposts so fast you'd think they were on wheels.

quote:

IT’S ABOUT THE FOUNDATION. Keep your eyes on the prize.

10 posted on 11/06/2016 12:37:19 PM PST by Hildy ("The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." Orwell)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: wattojawa

Do you think Comey is trying to piss off the NYPD and the FBI?

12 posted on 11/06/2016 12:37:26 PM PST by Enlightened1
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

Yeah, sure, Idaho is gonna tip the scales. :rolleyes:

quote:

OMG! Even More reason to vote Trump!

Drain the corrupt swamp!

15 posted on 11/06/2016 12:37:33 PM PST by Art in Idaho (Conservatism is the only Hope for Western Civilization.)

quote:

Time for the fbi cia nsa wiki ru kimdotcom etc.

DROP THE DIME NOW.

18 posted on 11/06/2016 12:38:05 PM PST by Uncle Miltie (Hillary is PARANOID. Give her more reasons to go bonkers.)

quote:

To: Faith65; All

There is simply no way he could have gone through all 650,000 emails.

Comey is with the Globalist unless he did this on purpose to get the NYPD and FBI to come out tomorrow about this?

Time will tell.

24 posted on 11/06/2016 12:38:55 PM PST by Enlightened1
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Look on the bright side...

quote:

At least this will put to rest all these stupid “Huma is talking” threads.

25 posted on 11/06/2016 12:39:34 PM PST by SoFloFreeper

quote:

To: ronnie raygun

Traitor.

27 posted on 11/06/2016 12:40:02 PM PST by Gadsden1st
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Keep telling yourself that.

quote:

This is being mis-interpreted. The July result stands for everything back then....but does NOT apply to the new stuff. That will take weeks., months.

29 posted on 11/06/2016 12:40:17 PM PST by Sacajaweau

quote:

I hope all those FBI agents and NYPD investigators are so PO’d that they will leak the goods on her!!

30 posted on 11/06/2016 12:40:17 PM PST by grayboots

quote:

FUJC. Congratulations, you've DESTROYED the FBI and raised the level of DISTRUST FOR THE FBI by all Americans and foreign governments.

I propose that ALL members of Congress send classified emails to their maids and instruct them to print them all out on the UNCLASSIFIED systems. What the hell, send them all to Wikileaks since there's no such thing as national security anymore.

WTF JC YOU POS.

34 posted on 11/06/2016 12:40:28 PM PST by Obama_Is_Sabotaging_America ((Some of you characterized my FReep name as 'paranoid' a few years back.. Care to apologize now?))

quote:

OMG, he did it again? Time for NYPD to take control.

38 posted on 11/06/2016 12:40:56 PM PST by Robert DeLong

quote:

Day late, dollar short. Wikileaks just keeps on piling up the dirt about the Foundation and Comey has timed this letter too late to help Hillary.

42 posted on 11/06/2016 12:41:16 PM PST by Loyalist (Hillary 2016: Thirty years experience under her belt, nothing above it!)

quote:

The FBI agents need to rebel against their director. Release all incriminating e-mails.

44 posted on 11/06/2016 12:41:30 PM PST by Repeal 16-17 (Let me know when the Shooting starts.)

Haha!

quote:

This is exactly what I predicted when freeper after freeper were so sure it was the end of the rope for hillary. Suckers.

46 posted on 11/06/2016 12:41:57 PM PST by plain talk

quote:

Can I retire my counter now?

Hillary about to be indicted thread #

51 posted on 11/06/2016 12:42:26 PM PST by Donglalinger

quote:

This idiot needs to resign. Now.

52 posted on 11/06/2016 12:42:29 PM PST by JenB987 (#NeverHillary)

quote:

let the internecine war commence

56 posted on 11/06/2016 12:42:51 PM PST by Chode (You Owe Them Nothing - Not Respect, Not Loyalty, Not Obedience, NOTHING! ich bin ein Deplorable...)

quote:

That's it.

ALL the FBI agents are outlaws now, in the literal sense of the word.

58 posted on 11/06/2016 12:43:16 PM PST by kiryandil (Will Hillary's BrownShirt Media thugs demand that The Deplorables all wear six-pointed Orange Stars?)

quote:

This is exactly, exactly what Larry Nichols predicted would happen. To a T.

59 posted on 11/06/2016 12:43:24 PM PST by riri (Obama's Amerika--Not a fun place.)

quote:

Her husband made oral sex commonplace in the white house hillary will make child molestation commonplace

63 posted on 11/06/2016 12:43:49 PM PST by ATOMIC_PUNK (I think therefore im Dangerous to the liberal agenda !)

One, when you've have a thing called a computer and have already seen 99.9999% of them

quote:

Gee, I wonder how many agents it takes, working round the clock, to read 650,000 emails in a week?

64 posted on 11/06/2016 12:43:50 PM PST by Jaxter (Si vis pacem para bellum.)

quote:

Comey was bought and paid for by the Clintons so why the shock. Another great institution touched by Clintons turns into a pile of sh**! I expected this would happen, but to see one of the great law enforcement agencies in the history of mankind reduced to being Hillary Clinton’s personal shield is maddening and sickening!

66 posted on 11/06/2016 12:44:11 PM PST by dowcaet

quote:

To NYPD.

The FBI cannot be trusted.

Time to open the Floodgates!

68 posted on 11/06/2016 12:44:23 PM PST by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small pittance)

quote:

OMG

NO WAY

THERE IS NO WAY

NO WAY

REVOLT

69 posted on 11/06/2016 12:44:23 PM PST by silentknight

quote:

This man is a spineless pos

73 posted on 11/06/2016 12:44:56 PM PST by Nifster (Ignore all polls. Get Out The Vote)

No, he said it was never reopened in the first place.

quote:

Soooo did he say the reopened case is closed ?

75 posted on 11/06/2016 12:45:15 PM PST by wardamneagle (C)

quote:

This guy is either a complete idiot to reopen an investigation and not have anything or the DOJ is preventing him from prosecuting.

Burn it down NYPD!

82 posted on 11/06/2016 12:45:44 PM PST by sirchtruth (Freedom is not free.)

Yes.

quote:

To: tapatio

Thank you tapatio!

This letter from Comey, coming today, makes NO SENSE to me.
Has the FBI completely gone off the rails...

83 posted on 11/06/2016 12:45:55 PM PST by Resettozero
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 60 | View Replies]

quote:

The fix is in.

What a nightmare.

86 posted on 11/06/2016 12:46:07 PM PST by comebacknewt (Newt (sigh) what could have been . . .)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

Sorry, he can only save America after he stops being grounded by Ecuador.

quote:

ONLY JULIAN ASSANGE CAN SAVE AMERICA NOW.

Team Hitlary is probably THREATENING HIM TOO, as we speak.

89 posted on 11/06/2016 12:46:19 PM PST by Obama_Is_Sabotaging_America ((Some of you characterized my FReep name as 'paranoid' a few years back.. Care to apologize now?))

quote:

He’s scared for his life! He should be. The Clinton Crime Family doesn’t fool around. Unfortunately for him there are others at NYPD and within the FBI with integrity and they will leak the evil done by the Clintons.

96 posted on 11/06/2016 12:47:01 PM PST by Rockitz (This is NOT rocket science - Follow the money and you'll find the truth.)

You have failed me for the last time, Director.

quote:

We NEED TRUMP!

Prosecution of Comey must be done as well!

107 posted on 11/06/2016 12:49:11 PM PST by CodeToad

quote:

To: Husker24

It took over 2 years to investigate her... Now with a mound of additional evidence, how was the FBI going to investigate this mess...within 2 weeks!!!!!.. Most REASONABLE people would come to the conclusion an orange jump suit and a 5x5 room is proper punishment for Hillary Clinton.

108 posted on 11/06/2016 12:49:13 PM PST by MGunny
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: H Szenes

Comey only referenced the use of a private email server. No mention of the foundation.

BFD.

The ENTIRE FBI is as corrupt and lawless as the Clintons.

Every. Single. Agent.

114 posted on 11/06/2016 12:50:13 PM PST by kiryandil (Will Hillary's BrownShirt Media thugs demand that The Deplorables all wear six-pointed Orange Stars?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 78 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Owen

Sadly this all that the media will talk about and will depress GOP. The fix is indeed in. And the timing is perfect.

115 posted on 11/06/2016 12:50:14 PM PST by JerseyRepub
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 99 | View Replies]

Don't stop, I'm almost there! :fap:

quote:

As DIRTY as DIRTY gets.

The FBI, the ENTIRE F’ING AGENCY is corrupt, as is the DOJ.

Treason, Traitors.

116 posted on 11/06/2016 12:50:22 PM PST by Mr. M.J.B.

quote:

Will Comey order to have weiner’s laptop destroyed and #that it is done this time personally. The fix is in and I never thought Comey was doing justice and he is a treasonist player in all of this by suppressing the truth in a election ofthe highest office

122 posted on 11/06/2016 12:51:17 PM PST by Blue Highway

Revolution is Coming!

quote:

Let our dogs of war loose to start our coup against Comey, Clinton, Lynch, and Obama!

128 posted on 11/06/2016 12:51:50 PM PST by Grampa Dave (We are not electing a saint. We are electing a man to drain the DC Swamp, Vote for Trump!!!)

quote:

To: philippa
Comey said this now to counter the big thing that’s coming that the Clinton campaign claims will be “fake”. Notice he did not say anything about the other investigations.

F the FBI.

They're ALL corruptocrats.
129 posted on 11/06/2016 12:51:52 PM PST by kiryandil (Will Hillary's BrownShirt Media thugs demand that The Deplorables all wear six-pointed Orange Stars?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 92 | View Replies]

quote:

To: No Socialist

Banana republic. F*** the FBI

America is in trouble. The ship is sinking. It’s burning.

I am so angry right now. I have lost ALL faith in the United States of America. FBI, DOJ, politicians. They are destroying what is left of our once great country.

OMG this is so so sad.

135 posted on 11/06/2016 12:52:29 PM PST by silentknight
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 119 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Robert DeLong

“Time for NYPD to take control.”

If we can even believe any of those stories that NYPD discovered evidence and caused the reopening. There is so much crap out there, we’ve been dragged around by Wiki Leaks, Anonymous, false stories. And all the while they are stuffing the ballot boxes during early voting.

This is just sickening.

137 posted on 11/06/2016 12:52:42 PM PST by No Socialist
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

A rather apt username imho.

quote:

If the Arkansas goons can get to the Director of the FBI, I think we can figure out the implications for the electoral college.

The Clinton Crime Family is clearly on par with the Lucchese’s. I wonder how much marble Hillary has in her Chappaqua mansion.

150 posted on 11/06/2016 12:55:12 PM PST by MichaelCorleone (Jesus Christ is not a religion. He's the Truth.)

This thread is nearing 400 replies right now. Freep is rather upset about this.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Jagged Jim posted:

This thread is nearing 400 replies right now. Freep is rather upset about this.

And infuriatingly, most of those replies are just dupes of what was on the first two pages.

It amazes me that they think that there's actually any evidence of the Clinton Foundation doing anything wrong. Their books are basically open, what does freep they think any investigation will find?

Their continued obsession over the while child trafficking / child porn stuff is also glorious, isn't it?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Keep on trucking.

I know, it's great isn't it?

quote:

I really hope that Comey is thinking of what he wants to do with his life after government service, because regardless of who wins he should be toast.

152 posted on 11/06/2016 12:55:25 PM PST by DoodleDawg

quote:

Not unexpected.
Too late.
The conclusion: I do not believe any prosecutor ... has not changed.
Big question: is the investigation closed down?
If not, why not?

154 posted on 11/06/2016 12:55:36 PM PST by InterceptPoint (Ted, you finally endorsed. About time.)

quote:

Ok, there’s so much evidence out there it would take months to weed through it. This is so politically motivated even the dems know it. Expect no rallying cry, and the FBI director has put himself in danger of corruption charges making such a baseless claim on the eve of the election

158 posted on 11/06/2016 12:55:51 PM PST by Trump-a-licious

quote:

Our pussified congress won’t do the right thing and get a special prosecutor!

Ryan, Cruz, McInsane, et al., all need to go!!!

160 posted on 11/06/2016 12:55:52 PM PST by CodeToad

Revolution is Coming! Still!

quote:

To: silentknight

There is only one thing left to do. Let’s hope there are enough of us to actually do it.

161 posted on 11/06/2016 12:56:04 PM PST by toomanylaws
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 135 | View Replies]

:dawkins101:

quote:

I am beginning to wonder if there is a God.....

169 posted on 11/06/2016 12:56:39 PM PST by MHT (,`)

quote:

To: Donglalinger

And all those fools who believed the mass resignation FBI damage control bullsht.

171 posted on 11/06/2016 12:57:13 PM PST by Mr. M.J.B.
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 72 | View Replies]

quote:

To: justlurking

So, they limited it strictly to messages to/from Hillary. This doesn’t preclude charges against other people on Hillary’s staff, although I consider those unlikely.
Wrong.

Comey is no genius, just a traitor like Roberts.

Get a rope.

175 posted on 11/06/2016 12:58:06 PM PST by CincyRichieRich (To liberals, lying is like brekathing. Believe what you cannot see.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 134 | View Replies]

quote:

To: little jeremiah

BULLSHIT!!! LIES!!!

182 posted on 11/06/2016 12:59:24 PM PST by Mr. M.J.B.
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 145 | View Replies]

quote:

To: katnip

I expect nothing out of this but not for the ressons you state. While it is true that the PC serves at the pleasure of the mayor, the Manhattan DA does not. The Weiner computer was found in their residence in Manhattan. It would be in the possession ofvthe NYPD but at the beck and call of the DA. If any evidence, child porn, is found or has been found the Manhattan DA , Cy Vance, will make the call about going to a Grand Jury. DeBlasio can opine, but he has no say. But the only matter to consider is ifvthe computer shows criminal activity that took place in Manhattan. The legality of the Clinton emails, their contents are not relevant to the DA unless they dhow evidence of a NY crime. Only one going down wwill be Weiner. Sorry but that’s the way it works.

185 posted on 11/06/2016 1:00:06 PM PST by xkaydet65
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]

quote:

for a man who didn’t want to upset the apple cart, Comey sure has done enough of messing things up!!!

First he took hillary out 11 days before election and then 2 days left and he puts her back in!!!!

Who got to him? bill? obama? yea, but loretta answers to obama..and to bill - somewhat.

I’m sick of this.. NYPD.. it’s up to you if you are the only ones in this who still has the guts to buck against the ‘powers that be’.. we gotta get Trump in there to clean this damned swamp!!

189 posted on 11/06/2016 1:00:54 PM PST by frnewsjunkie

quote:

To: Mr. M.J.B.

Where are all those FBI resignations?

Those who have remained silent are as guilt as those who rigged the system.

195 posted on 11/06/2016 1:01:43 PM PST by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small pittance)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 171 | View Replies]

It's a trick!

quote:

Not a surprise at all. This was a ruse from the beginning designed to bait the Trump Campaign into making wild accusations about the Clintons and their corruption.

Doesn't appear Trump took the bait and IMO this has real potential to backfire on the Xlinton's in a big way.

"See, the FIX IS IN!" for the Xlinton's people will think, at least I hope they will, and they won't vote for the shrieking shrew.

We'll know in about 60 hours at this point.

207 posted on 11/06/2016 1:03:39 PM PST by usconservative (When The Ballot Box No Longer Counts, The Ammunition Box Does. (What's In Your Ammo Box?))

quote:

This corrupt rear end in a top hat has to go.

The simple fact that government emails exist on an unsecure device of a person who has no clearance IS A CRIME!

Each one of them is a crime.

The transmission of each one is a crime.

The official in charge of keeping them confidential failed to do so, Hillary, and that is a crime.

To Hell with James Comey and the F*cking Bullsh*t Invesitagion.

210 posted on 11/06/2016 1:04:33 PM PST by chris37 (It's time to burn the GOP down.)

quote:

Mr. Comey didn’t take a trip or two on the Lolita Express, did he?

Maybe a couple of girls are ready to sing - once the check clears, of course.

211 posted on 11/06/2016 1:04:36 PM PST by MichaelCorleone (Jesus Christ is not a religion. He's the Truth.)

quote:

Guess Comey just hit a big payday from the Clnton Foundation for his valuable service to the Demcrat Party. Disgraceful. We are officially a Banana Repubic now.

214 posted on 11/06/2016 1:05:06 PM PST by txrefugee

quote:

Anyone who considers themselves conservative or even moderate who is still a #NeverTrumper should consider that the only way to save the rule of law in this nation is to make sure Hillary loses.

If you don’t vote for Trump now you are directly responsible for allowing the great United States of America to become a lawless banana republic.

This is our last chance.

God bless Donald Trump and God bless the USA!

216 posted on 11/06/2016 1:05:19 PM PST by CrosscutSaw

quote:

He, and the FBI, had little choice. Neither party wants those emails to hit the public.

225 posted on 11/06/2016 1:08:24 PM PST by redgolum

He's just so close.

quote:

To: LibFreeUSA

We watched a lot of sites make a lot of money off of a lot of hits. suckered.

226 posted on 11/06/2016 1:08:34 PM PST by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

There is just too much money to be made, too much power to be has and too many bodies stacked high ...

228 posted on 11/06/2016 1:09:07 PM PST by USMCPOP (Father of LCpl. Karl Linn, KIA 1/26/2005 Al Haqlaniyah, Iraq)

quote:

To: usconservative

Many here defended Comey.

I could look back on history of posts and name them,
but what difference does it make at this point.
I will say those that defended Comey live in a fantasyland.

233 posted on 11/06/2016 1:10:04 PM PST by tennmountainman ("Prophet Mountainman" Predicter Of All Things RINO...for a small pittance)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 215 | View Replies]

Words don't meeeaaaan anything anymore!

quote:

To: justlurking

Our entire legal system parsing words like a Clinton to avoid prosecuting this evil cabal. #%^*

237 posted on 11/06/2016 1:11:13 PM PST by Yaelle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 134 | View Replies]

quote:

To: usconservative

Everyone who put up a “blockbuster” thread, maybe 5 dozen, since the announcement. And me. And all those who clicked in those 5 dozen.

hillary sleeps with kids!!! they all go together on the plane!!!

We’ll still win. The old fashioned way. Dont need a scandal.

238 posted on 11/06/2016 1:11:19 PM PST by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 215 | View Replies]

You forgot the (((Globalists)))

quote:

To: Jaded

I think someone’s life and all of their family members were just threatened. The Satanic Illuminati NWO is going for the throat and they probably have pulled out all the stops. Its about to get ugly and its evident we have some spineless people in power who have no business running our government because they no longer represent us or are too afraid to do what is necessary to fight evil which is usually just to stand against it. I am ashamed of the DOJ, Comey and the FBI agents who are obviously too scared of two filthy rich pedophiles to do anything but piss in their pants and drink sperm cocktails with them at the dinner table.

243 posted on 11/06/2016 1:14:06 PM PST by jsanders2001
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Revolution is Coming! Really!

quote:

guillotines were invented for a reason

246 posted on 11/06/2016 1:15:47 PM PST by Eddie01 (Democrats are the Liquidate America Party)

quote:

To: Robert DeLong

Of course he did, all for show. He had a revolt on his hands, supposedly. He just reopened it, probably let it sit for few days, played golf with Obama, let people think they were actually reviewing the emails and then announce it on Sunday, nothing here folks, move on. All for show folks. If this woman gets elected, we deserve everything coming to this country and should another attack happen I will not mourn, especially for NY.

247 posted on 11/06/2016 1:15:48 PM PST by Engedi
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Donglalinger

Glad you find humor in the possible downfall of the republic.

I guess you’re celebrating right now with a steak dinner?

Got your appetite up, it did?

249 posted on 11/06/2016 1:16:05 PM PST by dp0622 (IThe only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mors Rattus posted:

I imagine they'll follow Kelly Anne Conway's example of attacking democrats as now cheering Comey while having yelled at him before, and yelling at Comey.

Who in the hell is now cheering Comey? It was hyperpartisan hackery of the highest order and virtually every bit of info said there was nothing to it. Being forced to admit it was nothing after a week of headlines being EMAILSEMAILSEMAILS in every news media the week before an election, with virtually no time for Hillary to regain her lead, makes him still the second worse FBI director ever.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fulchrum posted:

Who in the hell is now cheering Comey? It was hyperpartisan hackery of the highest order and virtually every bit of info said there was nothing to it. Being forced to admit it was nothing after a week of headlines being EMAILSEMAILSEMAILS in every news media the week before an election, with virtually no time for Hillary to regain her lead, makes him still the second worse FBI director ever.

Hillary certainly isn't impressed, at the least.

https://twitter.com/nancycordes/status/795376225959211008

But yeah, guy's either hosed up his attempt to influence the election, or bungled his attempt to deal with the rabidly pro-Trump FBI beneath him (while I thought that was a dumb excuse, later stuff, like Giuliani apparently having a source in the FBI, make it seem like he might have been honest there). Either way, he's incompetent and is almost certainly either stepping down or being removed from his position before too long.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Fulchrum posted:

No one. It isn't happening.

Conway just accused democrats of doing so.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Mors Rattus posted:

Freepers: There will be yelling

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
No poo poo. She knows she's innocent. As did anyone with basic pattern recognition. The investigation was never a threat, the headlines were, and they got more than enough of that.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: brucedickinson

Spanish is the language of the White, Catholic, European, imperialistic Conquistadores. It is thus a language of racists.

All Latin Americans who speak Spanish should be forced to speak their native Indian languages and practice their native rituals including slavery, human sacrifice, and cannibalism.

38 posted on 11/6/2016, 6:30:42 AM by TTFlyer

Lol, because English was never used by white, Catholic, European, imperialistic slave holders and hunters.
I swear to god freep, you are like a vacuum of stupid when you're not a vacuum of racism, hate, or bigotry

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Freepers: ONLY JULIAN ASSANGE CAN SAVE AMERICA NOW.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email

Way to go, Comey, you've managed to piss off absolutely everyone while accomplishing nothing. :downsbravo:

From the sovcit thread

That's all I can picture when I watch the freepers scream about "liberal" FBI and "revolt"

Hey freep, remember how you guys blew millions to chase Clinton down for anything in the 90's, and it was basically a big wet fart. Yeah, this whole email thing is the same. Maybe next time you should nominate someone who isn't universally despised the world over.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Nov 7, 2016

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Okay, I'm a pessimist, I admit. I'm still worried that Trump might pull off a win in the end.

But even with all my arzying, even I'm not dumb enough to think Trump will win the popular vote by 4-5% or even 10% like that one Freeper said.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Twelve by Pies posted:

Okay, I'm a pessimist, I admit. I'm still worried that Trump might pull off a win in the end.

But even with all my arzying, even I'm not dumb enough to think Trump will win the popular vote by 4-5% or even 10% like that one Freeper said.

How do you predict that he'll get the electoral vote?

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Twelve by Pies posted:

Nevada's already basically blue. That means Trump's path has been severely limited and he needs to flip like everything else including a blue state.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

Nevada's already basically blue. That means Trump's path has been severely limited and he needs to flip like everything else including a blue state.

But now that people have learned that Hillary is a child molesting witch...

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I mean it's a pretty understandable worry. Like okay polling indicates that it's unlikely but the thought is still really alarming.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol
The only thing I really know about Abramovic (who performed the spirit dinner that neither Hillary nor Podesta attended, but which is the basis for the witch claims) is from a documentary on a work she did:

quote:

During the run of the exhibition, Abramović performed The Artist Is Present, a 736-hour and 30-minute static, silent piece, in which she sat immobile in the museum's atrium while spectators were invited to take turns sitting opposite her.
Abramovic sat in a rectangle drawn with tape in the floor of the second floor atrium of the MoMA; theater lights shone on her sitting in a chair and a chair opposite her. Visitors waiting in line were invited to sit individually across from the artist while she maintained eye contact with them.
https://vimeo.com/72711715

It's really fascinating because it was one of those cases for art where it sounds mundane, but it is absolutely art because it feels like art. Abramovic owns and I have no qualm with foundations or the NEA giving her money to do stuff.

I Greyhound fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Nov 7, 2016

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

She also did a more extreme version of that thing Shia the Beef did - one of her pieces was her sitting still next to a table covered in various objects, including a gun, with the express promise that no matter what was done, she would not stop or resist anything.

Apparently the gun got pointed at her but not fired.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Mors Rattus posted:

She also did a more extreme version of that thing Shia the Beef did - one of her pieces was her sitting still next to a table covered in various objects, including a gun, with the express promise that no matter what was done, she would not stop or resist anything.

Apparently the gun got pointed at her but not fired.

This led to this amazing overview of her artwork.

quote:

When she and Ulay broke up, it was in grand style: they turned the death of their relationship into a piece called The Lovers (1988), in which they walked towards each other from two sides of the Great Wall of China – 2,500km each, over the course of several months – meeting in the middle "to say goodbye". If that's not devotion to one's art, I don't know what is.

Merica
Jan 28, 2009
So I remember 4 years ago, reading this thread and reading about the imminent Romney landslide. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I've been reading these threads since they started because I hate life and myself, and I remember thinking the tears when Obama was first elected were the best it could ever get. But those vintage freepers seem outright sane compared to the current model.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Yeah if you go back to the LF days that thread was all about Dale and Suzie and uh the Catholic monarchist Texan (any questions) who may also have been the guy who went to Japan and took embarrassing af pictures

We didn't really have a Laz yet

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

McGlockenshire posted:

I will never, ever, at any point understand this mindset. What does it accomplish?

quote:

Repubs...Do NOT participate in exit polls....or lie...

9 posted on 11/6/2016, 7:46:44 AM by Sacajaweau

If I'm incredibly generous, the most reasonable interpretation is: assuming you believe that media makes up false exit polling results to demoralize Republicans into staying home and thereby turn their fake polls into a self-fulfilling prophecy, then Republicans can defeat this psyop by convincing each other that all their fellow Republicans are avoiding or lying to the pollsters, they will ignore news of disastrous exit polling and go vote anyway. Not only will they defeat the Lügenpresse plot and score an upset victory, they'll discredit the media forever and no one will listen to polls ever again.

Realistically though, it's just a security blankey that freep can cling to for a few more hours of denying reality before it all comes crashing down on them at like 9:00pm EST.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Yeah if you go back to the LF days that thread was all about Dale and Suzie and uh the Catholic monarchist Texan (any questions) who may also have been the guy who went to Japan and took embarrassing af pictures

We didn't really have a Laz yet

It doesn't even have to be a Laz, these people are just amazingly unhinged now compared to them...tp the point going for pizza is secret code for going to diddle kids. And with the mix of insanity that is another Clinton for election and the Trumpster fire at full burn for months...they're just broken beyond any way to measure. Seriousy, I don't think the nut house would even take them because they're too crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Back in the day Freep was actually well-respected in conservative social media. Mid-tier politicians/staff even had accounts there. Then Obama administration happened and it was either crazy town or ban. The purges during major elections whittled away any resemblance of reality.