Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Troposphere posted:

that's how my last roommate was and she would not stop talking about graphic gay sex and it was the most insufferable thing

she was also super autistic

How did you find out my dark secret?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I don't care about this at all

e: hahahhaha I meant to post that in a completely different thread. Nice.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

quote:

I (27m) am overwhelmed with the amount of pre-requisites that are needed in order to be even considered dateable.

After reading so many tips and hints on what to do and what to be in order to be considered attractive. I think I'm simply overwhelmed and can't see myself being able to do every single thing in order to be even considered a potential for someone.

I've read that as a male I have to be:

Funny Kind Generous Happy Conversationalist Social Have a group friends Have hobbies Aspirations Goals Have to be fit Have to have good posture Have to be educated No laziness Be positive Healthy No mental issues Have to have muscle Nice teeth Nice smile Be great with money Live on your own Confident

I keep seeing so many things that get posted. that to even be considered worth someone's time you have to basically be all these things. It's at the point where I'm trying to do all these things everyday and I honestly hate it. But in order to even be considered for a date I have to do all these things that simply overwhelm the poo poo out of me.

I'm so tired and stressed from constantly being appealing enough that at time I would rather just jump off a bridge. I simply can't be everything. But the things I enjoy doing? No woman considers it attractive. Because it's too boring for them. Weather it be watching movies, some video game time, traveling, hiking. After awhile. They just lose interest because these are typically the things I enjoy doing. Yet I have never even found a single person who meshes with me. Every single woman I try to talk to is taken. When I go and couple watch at the park. Every couple I see is a basic description of the list above. Both are fit, smiley, happy.

Idk what to do anymore. I feel like just quitting my job and honesty just living in my car. There's just nothing that seems to work and it seems that no matter how much effort I put into being interesting. It never holds long enough. They always find someone new who's just better.

Tl;dr: feeling overwhelmed by the fact that I won't be enough for anyone. The long list of demand are so much that I don't see myself being able to hold onto every single thing. I can't see myself hitting every point and in order to have a successful relationship you need to be able to have most of those requirements.

give it six weeks before my dude is on r/theredpill

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

quote:

My (29/F) Boyfriend (38/M) is a beard for another woman (32/F). We want to change the relationship situation

Forgive me if some of this is vague. I will preface this by saying that as a young man, my boyfriend John was somewhat famous. He saw how other burned out, however, and decided to go down a different path, getting an education and building a career in a different industry. It was in this career that he met his other girlfriend, Mary. Her father is one of the biggest names in the business. Mary latched on to John immediately, asking him dates and declaring them to be in a relationship quickly. Her dad seemed to like John and quickly gave him massive boosts to his career through connections and leads.

It quickly became apparent things were strange, however. Mary and John stopped having sex within a month or so of their relationship, stopped having PDAs other than holding hands. They stopped seeing each other outside of events and parties, where John was introduced as Mary's "famous boyfriend". John realized he was just sort of a prop for Mary. Additionally, Mary has a female friend who she is obviously in a relationship. They live together, act as a couple, but have to save face to her conservative Christian family so never outright say they are a lesbian couple.

I knew none of this when I met John. I thought he was single and had no idea he was famous. We were a few dates in when someone recognized him and came running over to get photos with "Johnny Doe". When he finally came clean, I broke things off with him for several months, but happened to be at a party where I saw how Mary was just sort of showing him off. I overheard her mention how she hadn't seen him in two months, despite living within five miles of each other. I realized he wasn't exaggerating with his description of their relationship. John and I started a new relationship, and I started an odd friendship with Mary.

I actually like Mary, but she purposefully cuts off any mention of the relationship between me and John, or between her and her girlfriend. She has taken to inviting me to some of the parties, bringing a guy along to be my "plus one" while she shows off John as the famous boyfriend. They only see each other once every month or so, usually for parties or her family get togethers, to keep up appearances. She's had him stage "couples photos" for Instagram before holidays so she can post about spending Thanksgiving or whatever with him, when actually the photos were taken before and I spent it with John. We even went on vacation, all of us, this way. Day one was photos, then she and her girlfriend did their own trip, while John and I did sightseeing elsewhere, and she spread the photos out over the two weeks. They stayed in one hotel room, us in another. We didn't even see them until the flight home.

All through this Mary has still refused to confront the whole situation, relying on the tacit understanding of it all. She's seen John and I kiss, hold hands. She's been to our house. We have been to the house she shares with her "best friend" (they share a bedroom). Although we can't talk about it, we all know what's going on. Publicly though, she is the girlfriend and not me.

It's weird and unhealthy, but strangely when she isn't around my relationship with John is otherwise normal. We have surprisingly great communication, we live together, his career is doing great thanks to his connection to Mary's dad and we enjoy a lot of time together in between instances of socializing with Mary.

Lately though, we have talked about marrying and having kids. Obviously, this can't happen with the current set up, so John finally confronted Mary. He said that they would have to "break up". Mary lost it, furious that John would embarrass her that way. She has threatened that her father will destroy Johns career if he finds out John has been "cheating on her". Because of his position, her father really could destroy the job John worked so hard on, and this has John scared. Mary has been cold and angry to me since.

We, honestly, don't know what to do. There's no way to long term continue the relationship as is, but it seems Mary will burn every bridge.

tl;dr* Dating a guy who is being used as a cover for a lesbian relationship. She is threatening to ruin his life if he changes the relationship, and comes public about his "cheating". It's really messed up

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.

corn on the cop posted:

jon pop's discovered reddit, i see

Devian666
Aug 20, 2008

Take some advice Chris.

Fun Shoe

quote:

Tl;dr: feeling overwhelmed by the fact that I won't be enough for anyone. The long list of demand are so much that I don't see myself being able to hold onto every single thing. I can't see myself hitting every point and in order to have a successful relationship you need to be able to have most of those requirements.

This guy sounds completely insufferable.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i'd forgive him for being a whiny moron but he's 27 and can't seem to realize that his ugly soul can be sniffed from miles away

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

corn on the cop posted:

Dude's problems could be easily solved by just realizing that a lot of that poo poo doesn't really matter to most (reasonable) people while his ugly anxiety will.

I kinda wanted to say that I can't blame him for thinking that way but at the same time he should've already figured that out since he's almost 30 already.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
He is sad and has buried himself in his own sadness - to be pitied, not scorned.

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

He is sad and has buried himself in his own sadness - to be pitied, not scorned.

until he becomes a pua, at least

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Jack Trades posted:

I kinda wanted to say that I can't blame him for thinking that way but at the same time he should've already figured that out since he's almost 30 already.

he doesn't have friends (of either sex) to show him what a doofus he is

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Gluten Freeman posted:

I (27m) am overwhelmed with the amount of pre-requisites that are needed in order to be even considered dateable.
OP in the comments:

quote:

So what am I supposed to do? I'm tired of honestly going home and crying on the bathroom floor. I'm tired of being tired.
Yikes. Go take care of your mental health before you try to date other people.

e: from his sadbrain posting history

quote:

What do you think is the psychology behind the "cuckold" fetish/kink?

quote:

[27M] CT. Bull. Looking for couples.

submitted 2 months ago by turtlelevelslow

165lbs 6'2" 6.5-7" cock Athletic build Heathy Smart Respectable.

Sane, clean and respectable. Looking for couples that are into cuckolding or hotwifing. Respect and comfort are extremely important to me as well keeping discretion. If any couples are interested I can send photos and or video if requested via PM. I'm located in the Hartford area but can travel all around our small state.

If interested I can give a lot more details via PM and or I'll probably edit this later on since I'm on mobile at the moment.
berth ell pup

lazorexplosion fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Nov 7, 2016

Anony Mouse
Jan 30, 2005

A name means nothing on the battlefield. After a week, no one has a name.
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Geez, poor guy. I feel bad for this level of social ineptitude, depression, insecurity and low self esteem. But on the other hand, this type of person all to easily develops insane world views and might literally go on a murderous rampage a'la Elliot Rodger. He needs help before he goes over the brink and becomes unsalvageable. There is hope for him yet.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I remember when I finally got up the courage to make a Facebook account, so I logged in and searched random female names until one came up who looked attractive. I messaged her and I asked if she'd like to meet up and have sex with me. She rejected me and told me she'd never get with someone with no facebook friends, and called me a loser, then she told me to eat poo poo. I felt so humiliated, so I told her I would be a good boyfriend and take her out to dinner if she would have full sex with me one time and maybe she'd enjoy it and come back for more. Then she posted the screencaps up on her wall, and I saw all her chad friends making fun of me, a 26 year old kissless handholdless incel mongoloid. So then I started commenting and telling them to go away and they all kept bullying me, then I realised all these chad's and even some of them who were normies had probably had sex with this girl, and were enslaved to the succubus doomed to defend her forever despite her only using them to fullfill her sadistic female desires and pleasure her :/

I quit facebook instantly and drank till I passed out that night.

What's the worst experience you've ever had?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

sinking belle posted:

I remember when I finally got up the courage to make a Facebook account, so I logged in and searched random female names until one came up who looked attractive. I messaged her and I asked if she'd like to meet up and have sex with me. She rejected me and told me she'd never get with someone with no facebook friends, and called me a loser, then she told me to eat poo poo. I felt so humiliated, so I told her I would be a good boyfriend and take her out to dinner if she would have full sex with me one time and maybe she'd enjoy it and come back for more. Then she posted the screencaps up on her wall, and I saw all her chad friends making fun of me, a 26 year old kissless handholdless incel mongoloid. So then I started commenting and telling them to go away and they all kept bullying me, then I realised all these chad's and even some of them who were normies had probably had sex with this girl, and were enslaved to the succubus doomed to defend her forever despite her only using them to fullfill her sadistic female desires and pleasure her :/

Same.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

lazorexplosion posted:

berth ell pup

What does this mean? I've seen it mentioned a couple times, and from the context it's probably not something I want in my google search history

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Danaru posted:

What does this mean? I've seen it mentioned a couple times, and from the context it's probably not something I want in my google search history
It's Old Norse.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Danaru posted:

Old Norse. Good tidings for any newly married couples.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

sinking belle posted:

It's Old Norse.

Lmao

Dave Stieb
Apr 15, 2010

sinking belle posted:

It's Old Norse.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Danaru posted:

Your instinct is good. The bride-to-be did not possess your acumen.

sinking belle posted:

It's Old Norse.

Stato-Masochist
Aug 22, 2010

the air is fresh, there's plenty of parking, plenty of space to walk around

sinking belle posted:

have full sex with me

This (at most) half sexed idiot will never get full laid. And I'm a third sad for his irreparably stupid rear end :smith:

fibblins
Dec 21, 2007

party swan

Stato-Masochist posted:

This (at most) half sexed idiot will never get full laid. And I'm a third sad for his irreparably stupid rear end :smith:

A sex is a sex. You can't say it's only half.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm old greg

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

reddit posted:

I'm so tired and stressed from constantly being appealing enough that at time I would rather just jump off a bridge. I simply can't be everything. But the things I enjoy doing? No woman considers it attractive. Because it's too boring for them. Weather it be watching movies, some video game time, traveling, hiking

Translation:

I enjoy watching movies about video games, playing video game, travelling to the mall and hiking from my car to the store to purchase videogames

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
My friend [23M] and I [23F] are hanging out. I'm driving and he has to bus. Hes angry I won't give him a ride and refuses to hang out.

quote:

Whenever I ask my friend to hang out, he would only come if I agree to give him a ride /pick him up since I drove. Otherwise, he would have to take the bus (sometimes two buses). In other words, I'd drive to the restaurant while he'd have to bus there.
He lives about 10 minutes away from me. He'd also insist for me to turn around and pick him up if i was meeting up with him after work.
Before I got my license, we both had to bus and that seemed fine.
I bus all the time as well, commuting to school. Sometimes, I have to take 2 buses and the subway to hang out with my friends (Which is ~1.5hr commute). So I understand the hardships of busing.

More from the OP in the comments.

quote:

It's also a matter of principle. How much does he value our friendship if he refuses to respect my decision NOT to give him a ride and refuses to hang out with me because of this?

quote:

I am having a really hard time because I would never expect my friend to give me a ride home or come pick me up even if they live close to me. If they pick a place that is too difficult for me to bus, I would say so and we'd compromise on a different place. In my mind, there is no reason to bother my friends if I was able to somehow get to a place by myself.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Danaru posted:

It's an anagram for "terrible idea".

prep the bull

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Danaru posted:

Check the first three pages of this this thread if you want to know more about old norse

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

lazorexplosion posted:

Check the first three pages of this this thread if you want to know more about old norse

I have regrets

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Danaru posted:

My friend [23M] and I [23F] are hanging out. I'm driving and he has to bus. Hes angry I won't give him a ride and refuses to hang out.

More from the OP in the comments.

Hope everyone is telling her to just pick him up. If it's so inconvenient for her, just ask for gas money.

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why would you not pick up your friend if you live 10 minutes away and are specifically going to a place with them to hang out? What weird thought processes she must have.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

FabioClone posted:

Why would you not pick up your friend if you live 10 minutes away and are specifically going to a place with them to hang out? What weird thought processes she must have.

It's the "principle" of the matter.

She's become an example of gently caress you, got mine.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

Me [31F] with my husband [33M] married 10 years, am I a prude or did what he say in bed to me give me the right to be upset?

This is just a bump in the road, I will not be divorcing him or going to counseling over this.

We have been very happily married for 10 years. Our sex life has always been fine of course when we were younger we were like rabbits but the older you get you tend to slow things down.

Well sadly we have been working opposite schedules now for 3 months and it will continue this way until December. Then we will both be back on the same work schedule.

We always make time to talk to one another every day and we never leave without kissing each other. But it has been about a month and a half since we have been intimate with each other.

Last night I was going to bed as he was getting up to go to work and I'm dead tired from work and from the moment I climbed in bed he was pawing at me. I told him I was tired and he needed to go get ready for work. This worked for a few min. as he went and took a shower but then instead of getting ready for work he climbs back in bed.

Again with the kissing and rubbing. Again I rebuff him telling him I'm dead tired. He then informs me we haven't been together for almost 2 months (to be honest I did not realize it had been so long). Before I could even say anything to him he say's and I quote "could you at least give me a hand job so I don't have to go beat off, I promise I will be quick".

My husband does not talk like that. I was completely taken aback by this and did not even know what to say to him. I mean I understand its been awhile and I miss being with him as well but my Lord I would never say anything like that to him.

tl;dr: Husband got vulgar when I told him I was to tired for sex.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Ahahaha how white bread is that lady where that's vulgar to her?

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

For some reason this one, more than any other quote posted here, strikes me as false. She's using reddit and considers handjobs vulgar? :getout:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

sinking belle posted:

I'm the girl in the op.

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...
I can't even imagine being married to a woman for 10 years who is upset by the suggestion of a handjob.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

kuddles posted:

I can't even imagine being married to a woman for 10 years who is upset by the suggestion of a handjob.

This but pretend she's saying "handjob"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyuoUwxCLMs

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Like I get where the suggestion itself is irritating or off-putting if you're not feeling it, but I don't know how you operate on this gay earth in 2016 when the mere word "handjob" is a pearl-clutching vulgarity.

Heh. Pearl-clutching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

My bf [25M], of two years claimed he couldn't travel with me [22F] because he wanted to save money. he just spent a tone of cash on toys

I don't know how to feel about this.

We've never traveled anywhere mostly because of my studies (or at least I think that was it).

Im graduating this year and I really wanted to go somewhere nice. I didnt want an expensive trip. 3wks ago I found a great deal for 9 nights that included all accommodations, flights, tours and most meals for below $800.

he works full time while I work part time and study full time. He makes 4x what I do. He is not struggling with cash, and neither am I - Ive saved up quite a bit.

we don't live together and Id be paying for myself.

I pleaded for him to at least consider it and he shot me down without even thinking. said he wanted to save money because he wants to buy a house.

I was disappointed but I understood so I didn't push it. Well recently he has been buying lego a lot of them. Spent 600 + on it 2 weeks ago and when I asked he said it was cheaper then the tour so it was different.

Then today he tells me he just ordered another 1k+ worth of lego because it was on sale.

I feel like poo poo since clearly it wasn't the money that was the problem.

When I asked him about it he was passive aggressive about it and just said theyre not the same thing. He said its partially because of the money and partially because he didn't want to travel or do anything. He wants to spend his free time doing "nothing". (by nothing he means play video games)

I feel like hes not telling me the real reason he doesnt want this. Im beginning to think he just doesnt want to go anywhere with me.

I tried talking to him but he says Im creating problems where there isnt any. any insight into this or how I should proceed ?

tl;dr: Bf told me he didnt want to travel cause he wanted to save money, turns out he doesnt care about saving money