Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

cinci zoo sniper posted:

*In Snatch Duster voice* Amazing Reaper gank cosplay.

Little Bo Reap?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Thank god for Overwatch giving scowling, bearded, brown people a simple, low-effort cosplay option.

https://twitter.com/almameduele/status/794982628491345920

https://twitter.com/almameduele/status/794981941237846017

Also, dog.

https://twitter.com/kidkerrigan/status/794973525924790272

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I don't get the tuxedo mask there but the dinosaur scouts are great.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

RareAcumen posted:

scowling, bearded, brown people

m.... mods???

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

:3:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

This is fantastic.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Craigslist-- looking for three men and one child of various heights to wear helmets and muscle suits in public.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Great shading on the body paint and I love the headpiece.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Kwyndig posted:

I don't get the tuxedo mask there but the dinosaur scouts are great.

I think it's a lab coat

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

In case you missed it, this isn't just a squee formation pose. If you photograph them along the axis it looks like this:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Marvel's insistence on retaining that effect instead of some cheesy real-time grow or a quick cut was brilliant. You'd think that effect was made for live action.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

mind the walrus posted:

Marvel's insistence on retaining that effect instead of some cheesy real-time grow or a quick cut was brilliant. You'd think that effect was made for live action.

What's honestly impressed me with the Marvel movies design-wise is managing to make a cape look as dramatic as in the comics instead of a billowing mess tangling around the wearer.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Neddy Seagoon posted:

What's honestly impressed me with the Marvel movies design-wise is managing to make a cape look as dramatic as in the comics instead of a billowing mess tangling around the wearer.

Plz don't capeshame the Spawn movie, they did the best they could with the technology that was available at the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZdRW8x4RS8

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Chomp8645 posted:

m.... mods???

Well they certainly can't be Rashid. That dude's smiling 97% of the time!

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Plz don't capeshame the Spawn movie, they did the best they could with the technology that was available at the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZdRW8x4RS8

The 90s were great.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
It's been almost 20 loving years and I still get (well deserved) poo poo from my friends about making them watch Spawn.

I have no defence.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Neddy Seagoon posted:

A lot of on-screen capes are CGI now.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I remember Let's Draw Radioactiveman from an old Simpsons comic which showed the dangers of wearing a cape:

Bottom right of image:

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

Jedit posted:

McP is the reason why this is the only picture thread where a woman comes in, posts pictures of herself, and everyone yells "Woo yeah baby! Put some more clothes on!"

Truly the proudest moment in my cosplay career!

Hilariously enough, I accidentally made my Diablo costume so cleavagey and push up-y you can see underboob in the middle. Even I am not immune. :v:

But then, I'm finishing up this fine lady in a week or so for a Kalahari bikini con so what do I know

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Gorilla Salad posted:

I remember Let's Draw Radioactiveman from an old Simpsons comic which showed the dangers of wearing a cape:

Bottom right of image:

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I too enjoy the shading. yes, very good and big shading.

Ash Rose
Sep 3, 2011

Where is Megaman?

In queer, with us!
In Detroit we just had Youmacon, and there were some pretty excellent costumes.

You can find a nice list at http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/11/the_most_creative_cosplay_we_s.html

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Cardboard Mekka will always make me laugh.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gorilla Salad posted:

It's been almost 20 loving years and I still get (well deserved) poo poo from my friends about making them watch Spawn.

I have no defence.

Just tell them you were fooled by how good the soundtrack was.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This next post i dub;

"Cosplay or Not!?"

I'm thinking general flower child or some hippy poo poo. Maybe Janis Joplin or something, like if she cared about making herself pretty?

Not big into cars let alone car anime but i bet my bottom dollar this is from some anime about cars.

Some sort of cat that is a werewolf? Anime?

IDK 70s disco something? some b movie?

I'm thinking a gender swapping the expendables?

Probably some Glittler Punk anime or something. Once again, I am not an expert on anime. Need help here guys.

I know this one, Kill Bill Vol 2

Game of Thrones dragon cosplay, obv!

Fairly certain this is a cosplay of that Ukrainian Military woman that the internet rule 34rd and turn into an anime.

Me when seeing these pics, mostly the next several.

Crocodile Dundee cosplay? indian Jones but for australia only?

Ghost in the Shell!? Not certain, doesn't that anime invovle people turning into wolves?

Gender Bender Bond? But like, Bond doesn' thave a six shooter. Can't be a Pinkerton cosplay because they only employed men.

Metal Gear Solid right? Like the cosplay of that one chick that doesn't talk and breathes water but only through her skin and that is why she is naked all the time right?

Look, you all are experts. Lets figure each one of these pics out and then move onto the next batch.

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
Perfect timing, my friend Vontography just posted a new photo of my Diablo costume from this summer :v: Personally I think it's my breast costume yet

starkebn
May 18, 2004

Snatch Duster posted:

This next post i dub;

"Cosplay or Not!?"

You're usually wittier than this

C-

starkebn
May 18, 2004

McPantserton posted:

Perfect timing, my friend Vontography just posted a new photo of my Diablo costume from this summer :v: Personally I think it's my breast costume yet

Looks pretty cool. Your breasts don't really fit in the "cup holders" though

Does the staff light up?

e: could you ask the photographer to cut down on the airbrushing a little? The neck to head transition is a bit :aaa:

starkebn has a new favorite as of 01:44 on Nov 8, 2016

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

starkebn posted:

Looks pretty cool. Your breasts don't really fit in the "cup holders" though

Does the staff light up?

They fit well enough, weirdo. And yes it does, both on the top and the bottom gem.

E. And no. I'm not in the business of telling photographers who shoot with me for fun how to edit their own poo poo.

E2. Jfc dude

McPantserton has a new favorite as of 01:48 on Nov 8, 2016

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

McPantserton posted:

They fit well enough, weirdo. And yes it does, both on the top and the bottom gem.

E. And no. I'm not in the business of telling photographers who shoot with me for fun how to edit their own poo poo.

E2. Jfc dude

I agree with Starkebn. As you can tell from my post history, i know a thing or two about boob cups and how to make them POP for the camera.

Another suggestion you should make for the photographer is to get a down shot of you looking up at the camera.

It is very dramatic and adds a lot of character to photo set.

EDIT: Also, you should brush definition lines in your cleavage and on your clavicles.

See video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX0aCgAAC8c

Snatch Duster has a new favorite as of 02:10 on Nov 8, 2016

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Snatch Duster posted:

Game of Thrones dragon

That's clearly Tad Cooper

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
I don't know why you bother posting here McPantserton, you're cool and this thread is a big garbage fire.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
Pants I just wanna say that costume is kickass duder

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

McPantserton posted:

:) you done good and your photographer got the color balance correct.

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

I don't know why you bother posting here McPantserton, you're cool and this thread is a big garbage fire.

Yes.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Love the outfit. Nice work on the staff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

starkebn
May 18, 2004

McPantserton posted:

E2. Jfc dude

Yeah, fuckit - I wont give any feed back because that's obviously not what's wanted

• Locked thread