Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I would waver literally 70% of these stories boil down to one of the two individuals in question having aspergers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Jesus I wonder why they never gently caress.

"You want me to use my hands to touch your unclean places???"

"A position other than missionary???"

"Hands and knees like a dog??? Surely you jest good husband"

Dude's definitely not helping the situation if his wife managed to be sheltered for that long.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Impressed that she calls it "Lego" and not "legos".

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I mean, a trip? That's cool and everything, but frankly I would rather you just let me gently caress you periodically and then left me with my actual soulmate, interlocking brick systems.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I hope it was like original castle sets or first gen blacktron space stuff. If it's new releases she needs to sever ASAP and go hook up with megablok chad.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

abigserve posted:

Translation:

I enjoy watching movies about video games, playing video game, travelling to the mall and hiking from my car to the store to purchase videogames

Whoa man that's pretty inflammatory language, that doesn't mean this dude deserves loneliness!

I do want to find out where he lives, because a town full of attractive, happy people with a wide variety of hobbies and fulfilling careers sounds like a great place to be and I'm looking to move in the next five years.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

legos are cool tho

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
love people more than things

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Pick posted:

love people more than things

no

- capitalism

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I wish I had that much $ to spend on Lego :prepop:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Things will never betray you. Megan.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Captain Yossarian posted:

I wish I had that much $ to spend on Lego :prepop:

That's why you don't.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007

I was about to ask how an adult man so obsessed with lego that he spends thousands on it even finds a person willing to date him, but then I realized: these people are probably unattractive

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

El Golden Goose posted:

I was about to ask how an adult man so obsessed with lego that he spends thousands on it even finds a person willing to date him, but then I realized: these people are probably unattractive

Maybe a lot of these people are going out with super attractive people so they're more willing to ignore red flags :shrug:

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007

Gaunab posted:

Maybe a lot of these people are going out with super attractive people so they're more willing to ignore red flags :shrug:

So at least someone in this situation is an uggo then

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

ikanreed posted:

That's why you don't.

Whoa... That's deep friend

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Sorry, there is no way Lego dork is an Adonis.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Charles Get-Out posted:

Spoiler most of these people are probably fat & dumb

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I'm going to say that the aych-jay lady isn't actually shocked by the idea of a handjob, rather it's that she's shocked at her husband's blunt voicing of his unhappiness with the current (lack-of) sex situation.The wife is somehow surprised in this situation that her husband would rather not jack-off alone when they used to gently caress like rabbits, by her account. Basically, they never communicated about this before now and he was pretty curt with the opening shot.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
It would suck if I couldnt cold request a handy from a bf apropos of nothing.

Dude shouldve sexed his wife better over time so their sex life didnt detioriorate.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Charles Get-Out posted:

It would suck if I couldnt cold request a handy from a bf apropos of nothing.

Dude shouldve sexed his wife better over time so their sex life didnt detioriorate.

"Yo, angelface, hand breezy, now."

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://youtu.be/Fmban3Fio14

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Throw in some eyebrow waggle and dramatic gestures to your donger and I'm in.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
that binch just needs to get him a pocket pussy

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My [30M] neighbors [20s M/F] are findings ways to get me evicted out of my apartments and i need some advice

quote:

My wife [29F] and have lived on the 2nd floor of these apartments for 2 years now. We recently got a new neighbor below us who seem to be around their late 20s. Recently, they've filed a complaint to HOA saying that im purposely stomping my foot loudly. Im a pretty heavy set guy weighing at 210 lbs.

These guys just moved in. I've never heard a single complaint from previous residents. My wife went to confront them once HOA informed us of the complaint and i dont think held anything back. She told me that she let them hear it and that it wasn't her proudest moment. This was 2 weeks ago.

Last week, both our cars got keyed. We didnt even have our cars parked together. We filed a police report and informed HOA. All HOA said was not to jump to conclusion. IT WAS ONLY OUR CARS THAT GOT KEYED AND WERE PARKED 50m FROM EACH OTHER SEPARATED BY LIKE 10 OTHER CARS.

And to top it off, tonight the cops came to our door saying someone called to report that loud noises were coming from our apartment. The cop threatened us saying he better not have to come back.
Reddit, what can i do at this point? Please, im at a loss for words.

TL;DR neighbors hate us and are trying to get us evicted because i have the tendency to walk a bit loudly (which im working on)
"My wife nuked any chance we had of resolving this sanely. Help, reddit!"

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Lego dude is a loser but lol at the girlfriend working part time who doesn't get why her boyfriend with a real job can't just take off for 9 days.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Gotta save up those vacation days for marathon catass seshes when the hot new video game is released.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
Dude would need to work somewhere with an insanely good leave policy for him to take 9 days off. Even if he was a federal employee 9 days is still a fat chunk of your annual leave, especially to take all at once.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
lol americans get raped on annual leave

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
no mandotory minimum for paid holidays lol

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Uncle Enzo posted:

Dude would need to work somewhere with an insanely good leave policy for him to take 9 days off. Even if he was a federal employee 9 days is still a fat chunk of your annual leave, especially to take all at once.

Yeah 9 days is pretty nuts. But maybe joining her for part of it.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

JFairfax posted:

lol americans get raped on annual leave

No poo poo, 9 days should be like a third of what you get in a given year. America's paid leave policies blow.

brotato
May 14, 2013
What is that guy even doing with all that Lego. I mean I like desk action figures as much as the next guy but is this dude like some kind of third party Lego broker? Is he actually building all these sets?? Is he making some kind of fort out of unopened sets????

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Naerasa posted:

No poo poo, 9 days should be like a third of what you get in a given year. America's paid leave policies blow.

Like, two weeks after a year is pretty common

As in you have to work for a year straight to get any time off.

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

Pick posted:

Yeah 9 days is pretty nuts. But maybe joining her for part of it.

No doubt his colleagues will look down on him for daring to spend close to his allotted annual leave.

I love (not being in) America.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Uncle Enzo posted:

'murrica

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I give it another month before hand job husband starts cheating

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Naerasa posted:

Yes, yes they do. You're more likely to get time off by being a sly motherfucker than by trying to god forbid use your leave days.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Pick posted:

Yes, yes they do. You're more likely to get time off by being a sly motherfucker than by trying to god forbid use your leave days.

Just saw a job description where it's salaried and you're expected to work 45+ hours a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
the UK has 20 days annual leave + 5 days public holidays.

most of europe gets more.

lol america