Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

The Pi dude posted:

They are deemed a flight risk from the bird sanctuary?

heh

too fat though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the last time one of them tried to take flight he got arrested when he landed :laugh:

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Baloogan posted:

my favorite part is "Breitbart published a good takedown of it"

Like Pravda and other propaganda outlets, they're absolutely vicious against people who are on their side but not of their party.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

the last time one of them tried to take flight he got arrested when he landed :laugh:

I love your avatar. It's great.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

VikingSkull posted:

he wasn't flying

he was traveling

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

McGlockenshire posted:

I hope that the Nevada prosecutor is paying attention so they know more questions to ask their jury pool...

Nevada has a sizable population of SovCit sympthizers, doesn't it?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I love your avatar. It's great.

every Dale fan you'll ever see looks just like that, it was too perfect

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Geostomp posted:

Nevada has a sizable population of SovCit sympthizers, doesn't it?

More than you'll ever know; Fernley, Carson, Reno and Elko are the largest cities in the state behind Vegas, and they are STAUNCHLY against the government in the state getting any larger.

It's a scaled down version of the NY - NYC dichotomy.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
honestly a not guilty in Oregon followed by a guilty in Nevada is probably the worst possible outcome re riling up crazy militia nutjobs

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
What's up. :smugdon:

Can't wait to see how the new President will feel about the NV Bundy trial.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I hate this loving country.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Glenn Palmer won his (unregistered) reelection campaign.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

TotalLossBrain posted:

What's up. :smugdon:

Can't wait to see how the new President will feel about the NV Bundy trial.

This is one of the few things he might not gently caress up.

quote:

AL: I’d like to talk about public land. Seventy percent of hunters in the West hunt on public lands managed by the federal government. Right now, there’s a lot of discussion about the federal government transferring those lands to states and the divesting of that land. Is that something you would support as President?

DT: I don’t like the idea because I want to keep the lands great, and you don’t know what the state is going to do. I mean, are they going to sell if they get into a little bit of trouble? And I don’t think it’s something that should be sold. We have to be great stewards of this land. This is magnificent land. And we have to be great stewards of this land. And the hunters do such a great job—I mean, the hunters and the fishermen and all of the different people that use that land. So I’ve been hearing more and more about that. And it’s just like the erosion of the Second Amendment. I mean, every day you hear Hillary Clinton wants to essentially wipe out the Second Amendment. We have to protect the Second Amendment, and we have to protect our lands.
That said, that was in January of last year so who knows what he believes now or will believe tomorrow.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
DJT has flipped on drat near everything.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Casimir Radon posted:

I hate this loving country.

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

honestly a not guilty in Oregon followed by a guilty in Nevada is probably the worst possible outcome re riling up crazy militia nutjobs

pretty much, yea

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Bundy bros for attorney general

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

lol watch these loving rear end eaters protest against a federal government run by trump

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Alan Smithee posted:

lol watch these loving rear end eaters protest against a federal government run by trump

Normally I'm opposed to napalm being used on American citizens buuuuuuut...

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
This night owns.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

This is why Hillary is losing, because of you and your "hilarious" double standard against wrong think. gently caress you.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Alan Smithee posted:

lmao thanks that put a genuine smile on my face.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

You should remain opposed considering who is about to be in charge of the napalm.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Kazak_Hstan posted:

You should remain opposed considering who is about to be in charge of the napalm.

Reminder that the President needs only the agreement of the Secretary of Defense to order a unilateral nuclear strike.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
But I dont' understand I just think evreyone who doesn't share my racist beliefs 100% re:the dnc and abuela is trash and should be ignored, how could this happen?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
The only way this poo poo would get more insane is if when Trump gives Finncium the Presidential Medal of Freedom posthumously.

Alan Smithee posted:

Trump's loudest supporters are these people. He's not going to go after them or they him, but you can bet your rear end he's going to authorize full force against BLM and similar movements.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Platystemon posted:

Reminder that the President needs only the agreement of the Secretary of Defense to order a unilateral nuclear strike.

no, confirmation of the authenticity of the identity and the orders of the president from the secretary of defense

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Evil Fluffy posted:

Trump's loudest supporters are these people. He's not going to go after them or they him, but you can bet your rear end he's going to authorize full force against BLM and similar movements.

I think you meant “Black Lives Matter”, but “Bureau of Land Management” works, too.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Yeah, he'd probably authorize even more force against the Dakota protesters.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
At least we're less likely to have these fools "protest" now. Now for all the hate crimes and everything else the Republicans will throw at us for the next four years minimum and generation of Scalia 2.0 decisions.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
The Sage Brush Rebels could win pretty big next year. Republicans could easily do what they've been muttering about and give the land to the states to take care of. They've got enough Legislatures that they could amend the Constitution to whatever they agree on.

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

In retrospect, the Not Guilty verdict should have been the first sign.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

In retrospect, the Not Guilty verdict should have been the first sign.

Then Janet Reno

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

WTSaFW.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
Truly we are in the Orangest timeline.

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Geostomp posted:

At least we're less likely to have these fools "protest" now. Now for all the hate crimes and everything else the Republicans will throw at us for the next four years minimum and generation of Scalia 2.0 decisions.

:feelsgood:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Guess who's back at the refuge?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne9k0txO88Y

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

jesus christ this is depressing

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
lmao holy poo poo

"The gobberment is intentionally keeping this refuge closed to punish the public!"

Never change, Fry :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Dumbass can get himself locked up again. He was violating his probation before by going to Oregon in the first place so he's probably got a warrant back home.