Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

i never got 2 say goodbye..............

the trump thread is within us now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Rhjamiz posted:

Is it safe to say that if Florida is called for Hillary, game's over?

Once she wins PA + ONE OF (NH/NC/FL) it's over.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

you can't stop Sheng turning into a corncob don't even try

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
ZelDickgRande?

ZDR = el pinto grande?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

So lots of drinking?

it died as it lived

Darkman Fanpage posted:

can i be pardoned?

only if you ate all your broccolli mister

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Jesus there's like a hour and a half long line to vote in manhattan and we all know our vote doesn't matter

swing states must be insane

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795996200147226625

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sai posted:

congrats on the beautiful hmong wifey

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Ratspeaker posted:

Wasn't this the post from the closing of LF?

wddp was all the way back from helldump so yeop

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

edit: :abuela:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Squizzle posted:

the trump thread is within us now

all these sex tapes.....lost like dwarves in the surging water unleashed by my hubrice...

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Al! posted:

i never got 2 say goodbye..............

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

dang noice

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Page 20 already?!? :justpost:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Pick, what happened to your av? What's the story?

though generally speaking it comes from people who are super mad I post stories about lovely first dates because clearly it means I hate all men

tho if I hated men I wouldn't give so many of them a shot to date me. it's not my fault if they act like jerkoffs.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

CSPAM is being deleted. Sorry everyone. Hate to tell you this way but I just found out myself. I'm not supposed to say anything but gently caress that, I don't give a poo poo, what are they going to do fire me? Being co-mod of Pet Island or the Traditional Games subforum of SA isn't really anything I am interested in. CSPAM has been a hilarious place for a good while, but Slowtax and ZelDickgRande and all the rest of the basement dwellers who run this sad excuse of a website have decided deleting the third most popular subforum is better because it will improve D&D, end any headache with FYAD and get rid of a bunch of lf rejects who in their opinion do nothing more than post links to wddp.org and a bunch of anime images. It's a bullshit decision, but people don't notice the good stuff that goes on in CSPAM, just the crap.

So anyway, I'm asking people not to complain about CSPAM being deleted here. Keep this thread positive. Just quote your favorite CSPAM posts or images or whatever and let's all remember the good parts of CSPAM and the stuff that made us laugh. I dunno when they will finally close it but it's been nice modding for you guys. I hope you don't think I was a giant rear end and I guess this will be good for my life in the end, I can spend more time with my Chinese girlfriend and concentrating on work and less worrying about people posting images of shotacon dickgirls or whatever. I'm proud to have worked with all of you and I wish you good luck in your posting futures.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The best lf material I saw was groverhaus

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

only if you ate all your broccolli mister

i love broccolli

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
i miss the trump thread

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/795996526875181056

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

euphronius posted:

load bearing drywall

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

oh no! he's starting already

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/EdgeofSports/status/795995592208089090

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

you can't stop Sheng turning into a corncob don't even try

The only corncob I see is you following him around making salty posts about Jill mess stein every chance u get

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Voted today. Democrat down the line.

How are things looking? Anything to arzy about?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

a fleshy snood posted:

give me some loving WEB LINKS please so i can watch msnbc live at my canadian workplace

Here's a link to a live stream.

of a cat

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

euphronius posted:

I was there for Fox BLACKS AND MEXICANS Round Table which was the last funny thing ever posted in LF

it was pretty cool, I laughed for a while

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

euphronius posted:

Someone post groverhaus.gif

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
heres my hot take: trump is a big dumb idiot who poops his pants and is going to lose

MariusMS
Jan 26, 2006

Who's laughing now?
Clapping Larry
pantsuit riot

riot

husband had an affair

pantsuit riot

riot

you run a comb through your short blonde hair

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i had some barbacoa for breakfast and now im smoking weed at 8 30 am im ready as gently caress for today

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

CSPAM is being deleted. Sorry everyone. Hate to tell you this way but I just found out myself. I'm not supposed to say anything but gently caress that, I don't give a poo poo, what are they going to do fire me? Being co-mod of Pet Island or the Traditional Games subforum of SA isn't really anything I am interested in. CSPAM has been a hilarious place for a good while, but Slowtax and ZelDickgRande and all the rest of the basement dwellers who run this sad excuse of a website have decided deleting the third most popular subforum is better because it will improve D&D, end any headache with FYAD and get rid of a bunch of lf rejects who in their opinion do nothing more than post links to wddp.org and a bunch of anime images. It's a bullshit decision, but people don't notice the good stuff that goes on in CSPAM, just the crap.

So anyway, I'm asking people not to complain about CSPAM being deleted here. Keep this thread positive. Just quote your favorite CSPAM posts or images or whatever and let's all remember the good parts of CSPAM and the stuff that made us laugh. I dunno when they will finally close it but it's been nice modding for you guys. I hope you don't think I was a giant rear end and I guess this will be good for my life in the end, I can spend more time with my Chinese girlfriend and concentrating on work and less worrying about people posting images of shotacon dickgirls or whatever. I'm proud to have worked with all of you and I wish you good luck in your posting futures.

You can't make me go back to D&D YOU CAN'T THEY'RE SO BAD AT POSTING

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Covok posted:

Voted today. Democrat down the line.

How are things looking? Anything to arzy about?

yeah trump is up in pennsylvania

not good

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

good lord you have generic white guy face. I mean that's not a problem but please develop a characteristic that makes you easier to distinguish because there are just fuckin swarms of humans and keeping track of em all is kind of a hassle

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

November 8, 2016. The man turned into the elementary school parking lot and pulled into an empty spot. He wore rumpled clothes and reeked of stale bourbon. Flecks of cigarette ash clung to his stained shirt. His hair stuck out at odd angles and dark bags hung under his eyes like full trash-bags left dangling from the side of a dumpster. Any other day, a swarm of concerned adults would descend upon this man the moment he set foot on school property, but today was election day.

"Over," he muttered to himself. "Finally over."

Inside, he presented his ID to the poll watcher and received a ballot. A faint smile crept over his face as he approached the curtained voting booth. He threw back the curtain and the smile dropped.

Instead of a table and pen, there was a door. It swung open as he stepped closer. He saw his coffee table, with a fresh glass of bourbon sitting on a coaster. Otherwise the table was empty. He frowned. When was the last time he'd used a coaster? For that matter, the last time he'd cleaned that table? CNN played on the television. His eyes wandered to the date.

June 16, 2015.

A scream lodged in his throat. He tried to turn, to back away, but unseen hands pushed him forward towards the door.

"No!" His voice was raw. A tear ran down his cheek. "No, not again!"

On the television, Donald Trump descended his escalator.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

FistEnergy posted:

Page 20 already?!? :justpost:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
voting for jill stein is really dumb though. don't do it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

play stupid games, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.

Oxxidation posted:

wddp was all the way back from helldump so yeop

Also I don't think CSPAM had many shotacon dickgirls