Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/795994924667768832

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

CSPAM is being deleted. Sorry everyone. Hate to tell you this way but I just found out myself. I'm not supposed to say anything but gently caress that, I don't give a poo poo, what are they going to do fire me? Being co-mod of Pet Island or the Traditional Games subforum of SA isn't really anything I am interested in. CSPAM has been a hilarious place for a good while, but Slowtax and ZelDickgRande and all the rest of the basement dwellers who run this sad excuse of a website have decided deleting the third most popular subforum is better because it will improve D&D, end any headache with FYAD and get rid of a bunch of lf rejects who in their opinion do nothing more than post links to wddp.org and a bunch of anime images. It's a bullshit decision, but people don't notice the good stuff that goes on in CSPAM, just the crap.

So anyway, I'm asking people not to complain about CSPAM being deleted here. Keep this thread positive. Just quote your favorite CSPAM posts or images or whatever and let's all remember the good parts of CSPAM and the stuff that made us laugh. I dunno when they will finally close it but it's been nice modding for you guys. I hope you don't think I was a giant rear end and I guess this will be good for my life in the end, I can spend more time with my Chinese girlfriend and concentrating on work and less worrying about people posting images of shotacon dickgirls or whatever. I'm proud to have worked with all of you and I wish you good luck in your posting futures.
Nice copypaste, but should have changed wddp.org to wapo.com or something. 7/10

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Can confirm I'm in PA, white, and wore a BLM shirt when I went to vote for mi abuela

They now know they aren't even safe in their own skin color :getin:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

didn't they already announce Trump TV as a repeated facebook stream? I don't think this is necessarily new information.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Haha one of my Facebook cretins made a similar "sir this is a Wendy's drive thru" post about how brave they were to vote for Trump.

:getout:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
rip this poo poo gay erth

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

euphronius posted:

I predict 51-45 aboola

Florida but not nc

bold

and also wrong

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

More like second take

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
don't let me down Steve!!!

https://twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/795998909667622912

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

triple sulk posted:

lmao i forgot that evan mcmuffin could win utah today

gently caress

The hill was never winning it so its better than it going to Trump.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

here is a video about corn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzO5OuAgMyQ

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Even the reason why you got banned once? Not a very nice reason.

BTW was that why you chose the name Karl Barks?

don't believe everything you read, that ban was the LF purge. no idea who vistaquest is!!! i was already karl barks at that point

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Al! posted:

i never got 2 say goodbye..............
Me neither. I had a whole post prepped for page 14088.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Chris James 2 posted:

Can confirm I'm in PA, white, and wore a BLM shirt when I went to vote for mi abuela

They now know they aren't even safe in their own skin color :getin:

I hear that turnout is down, hopefully you're not the only one

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

he is a national treasure

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/795999900651704320

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

would :evilbuddy:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That some fake rear end hair on roger stone

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Karl Barks posted:

don't believe everything you read, that ban was the LF purge. no idea who vistaquest is!!! i was already karl barks at that point

ok

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

lol that there are probably a bunch of people who check my rap sheet and think i'm a dog fucker

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009

Teikanmi posted:

No orgasm could be better than reading Bill Mitchell's twitter in about 24 hours

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795998339716251648

Please do not forget to twit him a sincere "Please delete your twitter as you have promised, thank you!" once this shitshow is over.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

VOTED YALL

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/kashanacauley/status/795975881076408321

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
prove that trump lost the election without using voting results

i'm waiting

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Just changed my daughter from a red onesie to a blue one.

WTF were you thinking baby mama THIS IS REAL LIFE DONT PUT BABY IN NO RED ONESIE TODAY!

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Bethamphetamine posted:

A reminder to share your tantrums and retweet other adults having tantrums. If we all act like adult babies, we can really stick it to the lying mainstream media.

Most important of all, remain vigilant and at your computer at all times. Under no circumstances leave the house.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

is this where we live now

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

fishmech posted:

hopefully over 150 million even

if every single person who votes also posts in this thread, maybe we can catch up to trumpthread in time

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Karl Barks posted:

lol that there are probably a bunch of people who check my rap sheet and think i'm a dog fucker

:geno:

Do you have a dog named "Karl"?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

magiccarpet posted:

is this where we live now

If you call this living

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
i like my forums like i like my republican candidates

dead and gay

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
good advice.............. for hillary! :twisted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/413480144452743169

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx

WampaLord posted:

Tell us more polling stories, your 5 point post was one of the best things I've ever read.

Our last big polling day was Sunday when we got the whole center together to get 2,500 5-minute surveys spread across 5 swing states done in 7 hours. Not many respondents were giving us a hard time, and we got everything done with about 15 minutes to spare. It was crazy trying to keep up with everything, the day was moving so fast.

I also had to fire someone who was nodding out on heroin at his desk; I used to have a heroin problem so I know what it looks like. We don't really give a gently caress if you do drugs, just don't come to work high. The kid also had some other problems, including a few reports of him masturbating to hentai in the corner work stations, but since we were never able to catch him in the act, we couldn't really do anything about it. Everyone is really happy I got him fired for something tangible i.e. coming to work high and nodding off at your station.

As for the data, things have largely crystallized to Clinton's advantage, but I am worried about voter suppression having an impact today.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/796000742066753537

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Karl Barks posted:

maybe you shouldn't have hosed that dog then

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Karl Barks posted:

:chloe:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

texas

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
I hope he's already been told Brexit in the US already happened on July 4, 1776.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

lol nate acting like he hasn't been shook for the last two weeks :xd:

• Locked thread