Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I just remembered that Roger Stone was organizing a Rape PAC for the general election. It feels funny how I used to be excited about Roger Stone's dirty tricks crew, and he just ended up not mattering at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Chair In A Basket posted:

welp i hosed up

basically spoiled a ballot because the pen they had in the booth exploded. ink seemed to favor mostly R sections, even though it looks like I was voting with fingerpaint. took the sodden sheet over to the table to ask for a new ballot. they said they could not give me a 2nd ballot due to fears of fraud, and the grabbed the mismarked ballot I had shown her and threw it in the ballot box. I told her that this was hosed up, but she said she would call the cops if I didn't move long. I had to be at work this morning, so I just chickened out, but I am still fuming. what can/should I be doing about this?

this is in Denver, NC.

you should have told them to call the cops

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/industrial_book/status/795992066400600064

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Sharparoni posted:

Got this ad on Youtube. Lol at Willie Robertson as the Middle Class representative, as the working class folks probably identify with him more than any other people, even though he is a multimillionaire

suddenly I no longer want to see Rhonda fight

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
Votecastr is projecting a tight race in Colorado at the moment :arzy:

(I have no idea what they're modeling but I suspect it's just early election day voting and not early vote)

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

A Major Fucker posted:

you're mad that he voted for jill stein

:gb2fyad: raspy

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

MShadowy posted:

This bizarre ambivalence between confidence and arzy that I'm feeling is a really annoying emotion.

this all day

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Baloogan posted:

im willing to be bexited, and brexited hard

Depends if you are the Brexiter or the Brexitee.

I've been Brexited and it wasn't very pleasant.

:(

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/peddoc63/status/795998297601228801

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

welp i hosed up

basically spoiled a ballot because the pen they had in the booth exploded. ink seemed to favor mostly R sections, even though it looks like I was voting with fingerpaint. took the sodden sheet over to the table to ask for a new ballot. they said they could not give me a 2nd ballot due to fears of fraud, and the grabbed the mismarked ballot I had shown her and threw it in the ballot box. I told her that this was hosed up, but she said she would call the cops if I didn't move long. I had to be at work this morning, so I just chickened out, but I am still fuming. what can/should I be doing about this?

this is in Denver, NC.

if trump wins i will hold you responsible

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

GlyphGryph posted:

Call the cops and tell them what happened. They're supposed to give you a new ballot if you gently caress yours up.

could also call the ACLU

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Or at least that's true here, I don't know your local laws. But the cops would. Tell them what happened.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

triple sulk posted:

you should have told them to call the cops

Call the state election board because she's an idiot and may have just done something illegal.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
I guess everyone in my little city voted early. There was not a single person voting when I showed up. No line, took about 5 mins and the poll workers gave me a donut.

Only way it could have been better is if Bernie was still on the ballot.

Get hosed GOP.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

welp i hosed up

this is in Denver, NC.

logikv9 posted:

Q: I'm at my polling place and some scary as gently caress white supremacists / BLACK PANTHERS are here intimidating voters. Who do I contact?
A: "1-800-OUR-VOTE (or Spanish language version: 1-888-839-8682). The DoJ also has a number you can call, which is: 1-800-253-3931"

EDIT: Don't be a Goon in a well, Chair. Get on this loving poo poo right now!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

lmebo so im around philly all day and i stopped at a wawa for coffee,found this sign a block from a polling place

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

so whats everyone listening to as an ELECTION DAY soundtrack

sisters doin it for themselves on repeat here :getin:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

welp i hosed up

this is in Denver, NC.

Hey this sounds a lot like voter intimidation!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

not all brexits are like that u just gotta find someone who'll be more gentle

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Sharparoni posted:

Got this ad on Youtube. Lol at Willie Robertson as the Middle Class representative, as the working class folks probably identify with him more than any other people, even though he is a multimillionaire

those are the party members of the Trump RPG by bioware

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
I voted for Trump!

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/scottbix/status/795993484801011712

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Here's the thing: we could joke about this and make jabs about how "this is the guy who handled the Trump insurgency after Putin lost faith," but all of that would be kind of making light of the fact an actual man died. Just saying.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Squizzle posted:

lmebo so im around philly all day and i stopped at a wawa for coffee,found this sign a block from a polling place

They should have added a "the" between all way.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

For Dogcatcher.

I hope he wins.

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

Ima be drinking and cheering y'all on from London this eve. Please please please don't make me go through another brexit :( ed balls be with you all

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

DynamicSloth posted:

Votecastr is projecting a tight race in Colorado at the moment :arzy:

(I have no idea what they're modeling but I suspect it's just early election day voting and not early vote)

Isn't votecastr some stupid Silicon Valley thing?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Phyresis posted:

you're incorrigible

part o my charm I guess

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

i do not understand the difference

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

passionate dongs posted:

i am hubgry and unshowered waiting in line like a true patriot

lol the first thing i did was shower, im not an animal

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
+1 for dread abuela and america's dad in NYC hail satan bitch

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Covok posted:

Here's the thing: we could joke about this and make jabs about how "this is the guy who handled the Trump insurgency after Putin lost faith," but all of that would be kind of making light of the fact an actual man died. Just saying.

k

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hey this sounds a lot like voter intimidation!

Seriously, breaking shitposting gimmick to stress you need to call the election board. Also check in with the Hillary campaign, they can contact a lawyer to get that woman to go gently caress herself.

Every vote in NC matters, and if you have physical evidence your ballot is hosed, she should've gotten on the horn with someone and gotten the all clear to let you go again.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Covok posted:

On the one hand, I agree, especially since my pet issue is suicide prevention

on the other hand, it's a something awful shitposting forum, so lol

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

postin on behalf of freedom everywhere

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Breaking your gimmick on Election Day?

Sad

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

hahaha he looks so miserable and beaten down. gently caress you christie you stupid gently caress i bet you regret suicide bombing marco rubio now hahahaha

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796002536838885376

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

The Nastier Nate posted:

Tonight we'll all see that Trump is winning at 7:00 for an hour when Indiana, Kentucky, South Carolina and Georgia close

Vermont closes around then too, so Abuela will be on the scoreboard at least.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

postin on behalf of freedom everywhere

gently caress yeah it's the motherfuckin turdfuzz

euphronius posted:

Breaking your gimmick on Election Day?

Sad

it's not really a gimmick I just make a lot of bad posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

welp i hosed up

this is in Denver, NC.

You need to find Christian Slater and get him to vote Democrat on your behalf.

• Locked thread