Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Stickfigure posted:

LOL cuck confirmed.

yeah shes totally cheating on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

"like in the movies" has to be the worst reason to ask a paternity test.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
That guy with the threesome having son should divorce his harpy wife and study at the feet of his progeny.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

HardDiskD posted:

Me (28f) and my coworker (29MtF) are at a loss at what to do with a (early20M) new hire who is taking advantage of the restroom situation.

If HR told Bob that Linda was trans that's a massive violation of privacy.

Also, being a creep in the bathroom is bad/illegal no matter what gender you are. If Bob is lawsuit baiting he's really bad at it.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Yeah but Ive also met people who try to argue that you can't tell them to take a baseball cap or tell them what to do in public if they claim it's part of their religion. People are dumb, you see.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I didn't read much of that one honestly because it read exactly like a strawman of exactly what the right wing thinks about trans people w/r/t bathrooms. The political cartoon thread ruins everything.

Eldred
Feb 19, 2004
Weight gain is impossible.

loquacius posted:

I didn't read much of that one honestly because it read exactly like a strawman of exactly what the right wing thinks about trans people w/r/t bathrooms. The political cartoon thread ruins everything.

I don't know, it seems pretty plausible to me that someone in their early 20s at a software company would be maladjusted enough to abuse/"troll" a policy like that.

kuddles
Jul 16, 2006

Like a fist wrapped in blood...

loquacius posted:

Actually, it reads like the truth to me: It's a regular straight dude who is being a creep and not even trying to hide it.

EDIT: I looked up the posting to see if he even tried wearing women's clothing, and apparently it was updated and, big surprise, he's a terrible right-wing rear end in a top hat. (Bob is now PBH.)

quote:

Sorry it took so long for an update.

I read everyone's comments and PMs that were sent, so thanks to everyone for giving helpful advice. A lot of you said that Linda and I should go to HR ASAP for something like this, others of you warned that going to HR may be a bad move and Linda and I could be fired for it. I was more concerned about Linda and I losing our jobs, so I wanted to be careful on how we proceeded in our next steps.

Linda and I decided it would be best to start documenting anything weird Princess Banana Hammock (PBH) did in the restroom. We created a shared spreadsheet and made sure to keep a list of dates and times, and a note about what we witnesses. We were even able to have a few other women in the office contribute to our list as well. As many of you mentioned a lot of things PBH did could be easily defended, e.g.: Looking through slots - it was an accident; jerking off in the toilet - no one saw it, the sounds I make in the stall are no one's business; following people into the bathroom - coincidence; walking up and down the stall area - no rule says i have to use a toilet every time I go to the restroom, etc.

The spreadsheet began to grow over the past few weeks, PBH continued to do the same things I mentioned for the most part, PBH also started to knock on stalls to see if it was occupied, it's also pretty easy to see if someone is in the stall, btw. I started to bring a hoodie to work to drape over the very last stall (like hanging from one corner to block the gap) in the restroom to ensure privacy, and encouraged others to do the same. Although there was one time when PBH "accidentally" knocked my hoodie off. You would have had to push up on the fabric to get it to fall off, ugh.

Others of you mentioned we should try to get to know PBH a little better, others suggested that maybe PBH was actually a trans person and Linda and I should be opened minded to the fact that they just may be super awkward about transitioning and don't know how to behave.

Well, as it turns out, they really were just pretending to be trans to be a dick. Not sure if I mentioned in the last post, but Linda and I work in the US, you may have heard about several states introducing some extreme anti-LGBT laws, or "bathroom bills." We live in one of those states. Unfortunately.

I know people who are both extremely for and against this bill, it's not pretty here at all. Once this bill was passed PBH came to a sudden realization that what he was doing was wrong, and that he can't go against god's will to change his dna, and that he is a man, and we need to protect our women and children, blah blah blah. But, he was also laughing about all of this. And he stopped entering the women's bathroom after it passed, and went back to using his real name.

Fortunately, our company is against this bill and the bill still allows private companies to decide their own bathroom policy. Linda is still using the women's bathroom because that is where she feels comfortable, but she is of course more than devastated about this horrible anti LGBT bill. The icing on the cake was PBH asked Linda is she was going to start using the men's bathroom now since it's the right thing to do.

So, we went to HR! We showed HR the spreadsheet we've been making, and Linda told them about the comment that was said to her. He and Linda went through some mediation meetings, I think PBH will have to take some sort of HR training, but he won't be fired. I know our company doesn't like to fire people, they usually put them on a 2-3 month improvement plan. As far as I know, this kind of HR plan usually involves additional training, micromanaging, having to come in to work at a certain time, reporting to HR daily/weekly on your progress, etc. Also..as expected, when he was confronted with the spreadsheet of things we saw him do in the bathroom, he had a quick explanation for anything we heard or saw. And argued there was no real proof or evidence he did anything wrong. Linda and I both expressed that the company should do something to make the stalls more private - like getting new doors, or finding a way to add rubber blockers in the gap. HR agreed they would find a way to make the stalls more private.

It seems that even his teammates are growing tired of him, I've heard other people talking about him and how he's so full of himself, doesn't help others, that he practices kinda shady salesmanship to get new clients, like over-promising clients to get them to buy, which ends up making it nightmare for our client managers and tech support team. I'm hoping he ends up getting fired or just quits.

tl;dr: Anti-LGBT bill passes in our state, PBH saw the light and decided that he's always been a man anyway, laughed about it, stopped using the women's bathroom. Said a lovely thing to Linda, Linda and I went to HR with the spreadsheet and informed them about the comment. He's in HR remedial training for now, but won't be fired.

kuddles fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Nov 8, 2016

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Regulation Size posted:

I caught my girlfriend sniffing my farts? (Serious)

Maybe she's got a nose like a dog and she is just checking him for prostate cancer.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

kuddles posted:

Actually, it reads like the truth to me: It's a regular straight dude who is being a creep and not even trying to hide it.

EDIT: I looked up the posting to see if he even tried wearing women's clothing, and apparently it was updated and, big surprise, he's a terrible right-wing rear end in a top hat. (Bob is now PBH.)

What a disgusting creep that guy is.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

kuddles posted:

called it

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

tactlessbastard posted:

That guy with the threesome having son should divorce his harpy wife and study at the feet of his progeny.

For real. Actually the fact that his son is normal and enjoys things is probably entirely because his dad isn't loving mental about sex.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
Ok, here's some poo poo:

I [29M] want to break up with my girlfriend [16F] without upsetting her

quote:

She is my first girlfriend, she took my virginity. I took hers. She probably deserves better. We have been dating 2 weeks, and have had sex 3 times. I have checked the laws, everything I have done is fully legal in my state.

1) I should break up with her, whats the best way. Without hurting her feelings. What is the best way to do this?

2) Should I clock her number/facebook so she does not contact me again?

I have posted in r\relationships, r\relationship_advice and r\AskReddit, asking for advice how how to break up with her. Yet I have had no actual response besides insults. If you cannot answer my questions, please do not comment.
Yesterday, he posted:

Me [29 M] with my GF [16 F] Is the age difference to much?

And over the last 10 days he has posted:

Males, how different is self masturbation to sex with a female?

Males, What are the pros and cons of getting a girlfriend? What have your girlfriend experiences been like?

Males, where is the best place to meet young desperate females?

Males who use tinder, how much success have you had so far meeting females? What tips would you give to fellow males?

Guys, when having sex with girls from tinder, do you use a condom and why?

[Washington] Can I legally get consent for sex if I am 29 and she is 16 but still in school?

Guys, how is anal sex compared compared to vaginal?

[oral] Girlfriend [16F] wants me [29M] to give her oral.

What is the easiest least upsetting way to break up with your girlfriend?

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Ok, here's some poo poo:

Yesterday, he posted:

Males, What are the pros and cons of getting a girlfriend? What have your girlfriend experiences been like?

Males who use tinder, how much success have you had so far meeting females? What tips would you give to fellow males?

[Washington] Can I legally get consent for sex if I am 29 and she is 16 but still in school?

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
That's a post history right there

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

That's so perfect that it has to be fake. ... Right?

(Of course giving head is a bridge too far for this guy. Of course.)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Ok, here's some poo poo:

Yesterday, he posted:

I'm also 29 and nothing makes me feel more like an adult than reading this guy's post history

I'm glad he's breaking it off but I don't even know how you begin to address the rest of his stuff. Has he been in a coma since age 14 or what because not only is his experience level basically nil but so is his level of understanding of things

Antivehicular posted:

That's so perfect that it has to be fake. ... Right?

(Of course giving head is a bridge too far for this guy. Of course.)

The dude barely knows how vaginas work, he's probably just intimidated

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
That's the best post history I've seen outside of TCC

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I just got goosebumps from how creepy that was.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

:eyepop:

Well, at least he admitted she deserved someone better

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The more worldly and experienced partner in that relationship was the 16-year-old, great sign

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
hahahahhaha what the actual gently caress

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
That is the most autistic post history I have ever seen.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Yet I have had no actual response besides insults. If you cannot answer my questions, please do not comment.

The "young desperate female" question is beyond creepy

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Where did he find young desperate females? Asking for a friend.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'd say the dude needs therapy but honestly that post history is probably a pretty good argument for inpatient psych care

"Internet, how do I find the people who have had as much of the life-force crushed out of them as early in life as possible? Asking for romance reasons."

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Where did he find young desperate females? Asking for a friend.

His high school.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

My friend (f 23) cheated on her husband of 6ish years with 5 other men, one of them is her husbands best friend.

Recently she has been telling me about her affairs. I feel like she does this because she wants to feel attractive. She is very insecure. I mean, she has a pretty face, but a very apple shaped body aprox 230pounds at 4"11. Sleeps with multiple men, and sometimes shes men to me. Once called my legs large t-rex legs because they are thick and muscular. Thicker then hers, but I'm a lot thinner then her.

Little did she know that I used to have a friend who cheated on her fiance(who's my bfs best friend), and As soon as I gathered enough evidence of the affair, i told him. Hes such a nice, self-less guy. He deserves better. I told him everything. I even agreed to help them fight for custody of his child. Now, he's happy and with a wonderful sweet new gf. They are getting married. The ex is envy of them. LOL

I want to tell her husband, but from my last experience, my old friend I fibbed on gave me hell.

I don't see her often, and I am the only one who knows about the affair. No one else. Not even the friend she treats with a lot more respect then she ever did for me, and is a lot nicer to her. I don't get it. Why tell me secrets and treat me like poo poo. Regardless, I'm going to tell.

I hate knowing her secrets, her cheating on her husband, Damian. So hosed up. I just know if i tell him, shed make my life like hell. That's why I'm hesitant.

I'm planning on doing it at the party on the 19th. Her and her husband are out on a cruz, so her roommates are throwing a party, and I'm going to tell them how i should do this.

Yes, im a poo poo human being.

TL;DR my friend slept with 5 dudes. I wana tell her husband but I'm afraid of harassment that comes with it.

Edit: Just texted her best friend that "I need to talk to you, it will affect me and her's relationship." My heart is pounding in anxiety.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

A 4 foot 11, 230 pound wife who has cheated on you with five dudes. That sucks.

Edit: apple shaped, ha ha ha, more like bowling ball

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

quote:

Her and her husband are out on a cruz

:psyboom:

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Day Man posted:

A 4 foot 11, 230 pound wife who has cheated on you with five dudes. That sucks.

Edit: apple shaped, ha ha ha, more like bowling ball

I'm 5'0 and wow. I don't even know what apple shaped is.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

When I was young I would draw a person as just a circle with a face and then arms and legs coming out of the circle. I think that's what 4'11" @ 230 lbs looks like.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

So she's 23, and has been married for 6 years.

Husband might be a pedo

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

CharlestonJew posted:

So she's 23, and has been married for 6 years.

Husband might be a pedoSouthern

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
don't be a sucker

quote:

My [33 M] wife [31 F] is texting w/ coworker [2?M] using petnames like "lover," "beautiful," and "boo."

So a few weeks ago, my wife (of 7 years) went out drinking with friends after work, not uncommon. She was just grabbing a "few drinks" but after several hours I became concerned and called to check in (we have two kids). She didn't respond to any of my calls or texts. Long story short, this dude I've never seen before drops her off at 3AM. I find out the next day he's a new coworker, and she was too drunk to drive, so I don't make a big deal out of it. Glad she didn't drive drunk.

However, I recently discovered they've been texting each other back and forth (we both leave our phones unlocked and in the open). They've been using names like "boo," "lover," and "beautiful." He's new at her work and has a girlfriend, but he texted today and they made plans to hang out together tomorrow, and he mentioned that his girlfriend would be at work. Then, when I asked my wife what she was doing tomorrow she didn't mention him or any plans to meet up. When I told her I saw the text, she said I was overacting and that he talks to everyone like that.

Also, I saw she reached out to him after getting pulled over the other night (rather than contact me), and just the idea of her making these plans with another man and calling each other petnames is unnerving.

My question: Am I unreasonable to feel a little jealous, if not suspicious of this behavior? Should I take any actions? I feel bad in my gut about all this, and am very confused. We have kids and I don't know what to do.

tl;dr: My wife is texting a coworker using cute petnames, ignored my texts the night she got driven home drunk by him at 3AM, and they've since texted to make plans to hang out without his girlfriend. I am not sure if it is innocent flirting or if I should be legitimately worried. We have kids, and I don't know how I should react.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Oh, look, a good time for a divorce.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

Charles Bovary lives!

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
These people think it's unreasonable to have a problem with that? She already hosed him when he drove her home drunk, duh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
That guy lives at Cuckingham Palace