Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

a patagonian cavy posted:

well sure when the result is in and abuela has won, I'll watch it for comedy purposes

but I'm not drunk yet

I had a dream last night where Fox refused to report that Clinton won for hours after she won and reported a Trump victory tomorrow.

And for the next 4 years just pretended a Trump presidency. Even made up stories and a whole new election.

two balls

Phi230 fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Nov 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Duel posted:

Not US citizen so an actual question: How the hell did he even become the representative? Was it really as simple as mass racism and xenophobia?

Were pretty fuckin dumb as a country

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Joementum posted:

i'm taking wednesday off :)

Willfully ignore the issue if you like :byewhore:

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Venom Snake posted:

quote this post if you love drone strikes

If the drones strike, you get to nerve staple them. And who doesn't love a bit of nerve stapling now and then?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Potato Salad posted:

I'm not digging 1.5k pages back in the Trump CSPAM thread

if you do this, i will definitely admit i'm wrong

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

a patagonian cavy posted:

what channel should I be watching for optimal election coverage

PBS or CSPAN

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Fiction posted:

god he looks so bad

hes been drinking a lot hasnt he

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Sir Tonk posted:

What is aleppo?

A test of whether you read any Hemingway, apparently.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Bethamphetamine posted:

Trump has destroyed faith in journalism

Think you might be confusing cause and effect there.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

Swedgin posted:

msnbc saying turnout in cleveland is "brisk," no long lines

OH is a goner. Oh well, I never liked them anyway.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
why is there no market on predictit for if christie kills himself

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

It's crazy what this election has done to him.

Reminder that prior to his rise to fame in the aftermath of the 2008 Presidential election, Nate Silver looked like this:

Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight,
2008 Roger Lansing/Associated Press

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Mirthless posted:

Putin will suddenly get very very quiet and hope we forget he's there

He is petrified of a Clinton victory. Russian strength is an illusion, (backed by SPOOKY nuclear weapons :jerkbag:) a leader who disbelieves in that illusion is not someone he wants to deal with.

Is this true? I dunno if Putin is petrified but I figure he's less liable to act like a drunk clown against Clinton.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Duel posted:

Not US citizen so an actual question: How the hell did he even become the representative? Was it really as simple as mass racism and xenophobia?

Simpler.

https://youtu.be/wpFVRqWc2pg

Josef K. Sourdust
Jul 16, 2014

"To be quite frank, Platinum sucks at making games. Vanquish was terrible and Metal Gear Rising: Revengance was so boring it put me to sleep."

Heard you guys had a problem with zika. :(

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

comingafteryouall posted:

It'd be pretty funny if Trump wins and this thread and the Trump thread get used in a libel lawsuit because several journalists are discovered to post here

i'd like the jury to consider exhibit k: a tweet by the honorable ed balls of britain

it reads simply "ed balls"

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

this is what it looks like when a man has completely given up

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

That future 45 ad was a trip.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Bird Law posted:

We're all the disappointed Mario brother.

I'm gonna so enjoy booing the poo poo out of these Trumpkins everytime I see them on the streets in NYC.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
NATE!

*shake*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Potato Salad posted:

It occurs to me you may literally not be exposed to / aware of existing instances of "txt me ur trump vote" out in the wild and even among SA posters. I'm not digging 1.5k pages back in the Trump CSPAM thread and I don't remember the poster's name, but this is happening. Preventing the use of photographic equipment in polling locations gives everyone an out if a boss, parent, or partner asks for a picture of your vote.

plz switch to decaf gorilla cum

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Quoting this cause I'm gonna need it later.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Phi230 posted:

I had a dream last night where Fox refused to report that Clinton won for hours after she won and reported a Trump victory tomorrow.

And for the next 4 years just pretended a Trump presidency. Even made up stories and a whole new election.

Trump being Truman Show'd into believing he's President for the next four years has already been proposed, but can we do it to *all conservatives*?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
someone got an msnbc link, even though i pay for it on cable it wont let me watch on the internet.

thanks msnbc.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

The last few years of Trump's life are going to be like a Tommy Wiseau adaptation of Citizen Kane.

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Duel posted:

A crowded field meant that the anti-Trump vote couldn't solidify around one candidate and he picked them off one by one. Also his rhetoric was specifically targeted to what the base loves while the others were more subtle so it was it was easier to pivot for the general election.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Potato Salad posted:

It occurs to me you may literally not be exposed to / aware of existing instances of "txt me ur trump vote" out in the wild and even among SA posters. I'm not digging 1.5k pages back in the Trump CSPAM thread and I don't remember the poster's name, but this is happening. Preventing the use of photographic equipment in polling locations gives everyone an out if a boss, parent, or partner asks for a picture of your vote.

It's this. Lol congrats on being lucky enough to not be able 2 imagine an abusive situation if u oppose the no pictures rule i guess but it is Definitely Good

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I'm sorry rhode island but you're the state that takes its coffee in loving syrup form.

The best pizza I've ever had was in a pizzeria in Providence, and it wasn't that tomato bread poo poo.

And if you don't like coffee milk then you are objectively weird :colbert:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Strong GOTV game right here

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i cant wait for all the tears

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

exquisite tea posted:

coffee syrup is just a dessert thing, RI has the most coffee shops of any state per capita!

like 70% of them are Dunkin Donuts though

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Potato Salad posted:

oh for sure man

ReV VAdAUL
Oct 3, 2004

I'm WILD about
WILDMAN

Bushiz posted:

why is there no market on predictit for if christie kills himself

No point running a pool on dead certs.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

weekly font posted:

The last few years of Trump's life are going to be like a Tommy Wiseau adaptation of Citizen Kane.

I did not run for president its bullshit I did naaaaaaht

Oh hi ivanka

Lake Jucas
Feb 20, 2011

WHAT OF OUR BARGAIN?
Hopefully at the rate this thread is going we can get caught up to the Trump thread by later tonight.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

GobiasIndustries posted:

Strong GOTV game right here

That is the face of a man who knows what the tuna melt does to him

Big Man With A Gun
Jul 22, 2007

Big Gun With A Man
I voted for the slay queen and Jason Kander (MID MO REPRESENT)

I hope Kander smokes the Blunt

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

crazy cloud posted:

It's this. Lol congrats on being lucky enough to not be able 2 imagine an abusive situation if u oppose the no pictures rule i guess but it is Definitely Good

in theory they can ask you to show the photo and take "no" as an answer against all they want but can't do anything with the info

in practice, hahahahahahaskljdfjFJIDSJAF;LSDFJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

So exit polls start pouring in after the polls close right? I'm waiting to maximize my hammered time

• Locked thread