Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Hail Satan and her loyal earthly servant, Slay Queen and Dread Abuela Hillary Clinton! :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Lets post more patronizing facebook posts about the lesser of two evils and we can do better next time etc etc.

How about. No. gently caress you. I'm voting for a candidate that I fully support and has done nothing wrong to warrant the bullshit she's had flung at her for the past 30 years other than being on the other team.

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

Paul Zuvella posted:

I find that incredibly unlikely to be the case, given the transit strike.

Probably should note the transit strike ended on Sunday

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

hail

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Nate silver feeds this into his algorithm

Hillary's chances drop .5%

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

the SILENT MAJORITY of unironic trump supporters should post more

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Philthy posted:

Lets post more patronizing facebook posts about the lesser of two evils and we can do better next time etc etc.

How about. No. gently caress you. I'm voting for a candidate that I fully support and has done nothing wrong to warrant the bullshit she's had flung at her for the past 30 years other than being on the other team.

I think you should vote for Hillary Clinton instead of Jill Stein, personally :twisted:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Oh hell yes. I want Trump under 200.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Beef-Stew posted:

Anybody else reading the tea leaves over at http://www.slate.com/votecastr. I know that it is totally useless this early in the day, but I need my fix of election results.

Hillary is losing PA oh no!!!!!!!
(and winning all the other swings handily)

votecastr has already spectacularly hosed up in NV, I wouldn't pay much attention to it.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

This photo is weirding me out. Its like what I would have expected a scene from The Giver or another future dystopian "All old people must submit for suicide at 65" to look like.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Joementum posted:

guys, i don't think donald trump is going to release his taxes

poor if true

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

don't be a cretin

I'm not going to push the subject after this because this is a day of celebration but I've seen you make this argument twice now where you oh-so-cleverly use other terms that have a history of abelism, like cretin, dumb, moron, etc. as some sort of counterargument but it's intellectually dishonest because those words have been separated from that context for a long while but retard has not. I never saw anybody calling special ed kids "cretin" at the playground as a kid and you know that it's a bullshit argument.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Philthy posted:

Hey whoa, whoa, let's not forget she's also a woman.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

nooooooooooooooo

cuntman.net fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Nov 16, 2016

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
gonna do drugs and watch alex jones 52 hour broadcast.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Joementum posted:

guys, i don't think donald trump is going to release his taxes

no way hes gonna have to do it when the audit is over!!

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
ok guys its noon and im getting shaky

i need some hard info already

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
When do we start getting real actual voting numbers

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

It's good but I still hate that the nature of our politics and elections makes it somehow mandatory for even people like Bors to include Clinton as anything resembling an equal partner in the insane shitshow that went on this year. Everything people hate about this election that isn't misogyny related or "yeah that happens every year" related is 95% on the GOP and Trump and it sucks that they're gonna get away with just losing and not being saddled with the blame and anger for the toddler level antics they've been doing for almost a decade and the crescendo it reached this year.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Did Pence change out of his biking shorts once he got to the polling place?

Is Pence an actual human being or some kind of alien lifeform?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Phi230 posted:

I had a dream last night where Fox refused to report that Clinton won for hours after she won and reported a Trump victory tomorrow.

And for the next 4 years just pretended a Trump presidency. Even made up stories and a whole new election.

two balls

I think there's a small but nonzero chance that Trump TV will do literally this.

Lake Jucas
Feb 20, 2011

WHAT OF OUR BARGAIN?

Paul Zuvella posted:

I find that incredibly unlikely to be the case, given the transit strike.

Transit strike was resolved already, baby.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Plastic Megaphone posted:

Wyoming, to its credit, does 40 days of early in-person voting in Cheyenne, so I cast my vote for Hillary (and against Liz loving Cheney as state rep) a month ago, not that it'll change much. Not sure if Wyoming or Oklahoma will give Trump his biggest victory margin this year.

That said, I'd like to take a moment to appeal to all the dozens of fellow Cheyenne voters in this thread: please vote for the quarter-cent sales tax to fund the children's museum. It's important.

Thank you.

Holy gently caress I'm not the only Cheyenne goon.

And hell yeah I voted for the museum sales tax

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
the gop were oddly bullish on Michigan and "rumors" that turnout was way up in rural areas for the entirety of 2012.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

AlbieQuirky posted:

Did Pence change out of his biking shorts once he got to the polling place?

Is Pence an actual human being or some kind of alien lifeform?

mike pence is vincent dinofrio's character from men in black

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i made a 'the aristocrats' joke back in 2015 when there was a thread here like 'what will the party that forms after the gop dies call itself' just saying

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

TBeats posted:

When do we start getting real actual voting numbers

When the polls start closing, in about seven hours.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I'm not going to push the subject after this because this is a day of celebration but I've seen you make this argument twice now where you oh-so-cleverly use other terms that have a history of abelism, like cretin, dumb, moron, etc. as some sort of counterargument but it's intellectually dishonest because those words have been separated from that context for a long while but retard has not. I never saw anybody calling special ed kids "cretin" at the playground as a kid and you know that it's a bullshit argument.

Cretin? Really?

I thought it was just a reference to people from Crete being complete losers.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdnrSj7nN6c

jesus vic

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Fidel Castronaut posted:

It's a free country. Everyone has the right to be rude to people with cognitive disabilities. Or not. Being rude isn't illegal.

Swedgin
Aug 22, 2006

by exmarx

Schnorkles posted:

the gop were oddly bullish on Michigan and "rumors" that turnout was way up in rural areas for the entirety of 2012.

i wouldn't be surprised if MI rural areas are turning out

the question is how Detroit/Ann Arbor/Ypsi are looking

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

FistEnergy posted:

ok guys its noon and im getting shaky

i need some hard info already

you're gonna be vibrating before anything comes out

chill out pal

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

When Republicans lose in presidential elections they really loving lose. They will be punished this day.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

prefect posted:

Oh hell yes. I want Trump under 200.

That's my map too, Trump under 200 and I'm happy.

Clinton 400+ and the joy kills me, probably. Still would be worth it.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

why is nobody focused on the story of the night, the egg mcmuffin vote

is he going to do it :ohdear:

Serf
May 5, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

It's a free country. Everyone has the right to be rude to people with cognitive disabilities. Or not. Being rude isn't illegal.

Nope but it sure is a good indicator of who needs to be shunned.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm gonna kill you

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Thought that was Niles crane

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fidel Castronaut posted:

This forum has a love affair with that word and people act like babies when you call them out on how lovely that word is. I've watched one of my friends try to stay calm when people use that word because his brother has down syndrome. Not that you have to have a person with cognitive disabilities in your family or as a friend of a friend to know using the word is uncool.

When people get mad about the word 'retarded' in a thread about a presidential election it's pretty funny. i find oldies like 'dweeb' and 'weiner' to be more apt than retarded these days, but its always a good one to keep in the pocket. more options for expression are always cool and good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

Mirthless posted:

Putin will suddenly get very very quiet and hope we forget he's there

He is petrified of a Clinton victory. Russian strength is an illusion, (backed by SPOOKY nuclear weapons :jerkbag:) a leader who disbelieves in that illusion is not someone he wants to deal with.

I would pay any amount of money for footage of president dread abuela's first meeting with putin

• Locked thread