Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inglonias
Mar 7, 2013

I WILL PUT THIS FLAG ON FREAKING EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SYMBOLIC AS HELL SOMEHOW

Uncle Ulty posted:

To say "again" would imply that they ever stopped.

Remember how they said this in 2008? ... And again in 2012?

no shutup that was different because back then they had the valiant GOP to stand up to Obama, and now the GOP abandoned them all :freep:

(I can't post like a freeper, even in jest. I'm sorry thread)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Freep's dead already.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Powder status: still too wet.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Ralph Peters: I'm Voting For Hillary Clinton posted by freeper C19fan

Apparently he's some frequent commentator on Fox Business News or something. If you haven't been paying attention to freep, they've been hating on Fox News for a few years now, with many switching over to FBN because there are less RINOs and/or Lou Dobbs is there or something.

Retired Lt Col Ralph Peters posted:

I think Hillary Clinton is despicable. She has committed criminal acts. She's greedy, she's corrupt, and yes, I'm going to vote for her. I'm going to vote for Republicans down ballot, but I am voting for Hillary Clinton because it's a vote against Donald Trump. I don't want Moscow's man in the White House.

quote:

War monger Neo-Con traitor.

1 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:04:34 AM by C19fan

quote:

To: C19fan

What a moron.

Dump cable. FR is all you need.

6 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:06:42 AM by MountainWalker

Excuse me have you met BEN GHAZI!?

quote:

Why is this IDIOT voting for Hillary?

Hillary went to sleep when our guys were fighting in Benghazi for 13 Hours!!!

That should disqualify this bitch for an army guy!!!

10 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:06:58 AM by KavMan

quote:

If this is true, then Donal J. Trump has exposed another RAT! GO TRUMP/PENCE 2016!

12 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:07:00 AM by SubMareener (Save us from Quarterly Freepathons! Become a MONTHLY DONOR!)

Citation needed.

quote:

He can rot. Hillary is responsible for the mess in the middle east that has cost so many lives.

20 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:07:54 AM by boycott (S)

quote:

No surprise at all. The talking heads are all paid to ACT a part, but in reality, with only one or two exceptions they are ALL Progressive/Marxist, establishment elites, no matter what role their paymasters tell them to play.

I only hope that now that the masks of their facades have been ripped away that people simply tune them out, and they no longer have value to their paymasters.

25 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:08:24 AM by catnipman (Cat Nipman: Vote Republican in 2012 and only be called racist one more time!)

quote:

I have to say that his article is really silly, because the idea that Trump is “Moscow’s man” is a political fabrication and he should be smart enough to know that.

He tells you how horrible Hillary is and then he gives a fictional reason for opposing Trump.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence to believe Hillary would stand up to Russia. The silly “reset” button, the Uranium sale to Russia, and the debacle in the Ukraine, Crimea - come on his article is not plausible.

26 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:08:37 AM by Williams (Trump Triumphant)

They're just a touch upset.

quote:

Traitor to our country.

39 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:11:28 AM by Salvation ("With God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26)

quote:

Going forward, I hope we’re planning to precede every pundit’s opinion with who he voted for in 2016. Same with every crime story wherein the victim didn’t defend himself; I want to know whom they voted for in 2016.

51 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:13:25 AM by Dr. Pritchett

quote:

What a flaming moron. In fact he’s even significantly stupider than the average HRC voter if you think about it. There is zero proof that Trump is “Moscow’s man”. Zero. However, it is a clearly planted Dem talking point, classic bumper sticker sloganism, and he’s clearly swallowed it. Moreover, Hillary having enriched herself via the CF selling US uranium assets to Russia...that shouldn’t count for much.

Really, really stupid.

56 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:14:05 AM by Attention Surplus Disorder (I had a cool idea for a new tagline and I forgot it!)

Let's play the Kit Cat game!

quote:

To: Liz

I saw this asshat the other day and he said he KNEW HELLARY put our national security at risk, HE KNEW she was a corrupt politician BUT he was voting for her anyway!!! HOW IN THE HELL could a military man in good conscious vote for ANYONE who put our national security at risk!!! What a TRAITOR!!!!

63 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:14:59 AM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

At this point the entire thread is screeching about the whole uranium thing and calling both Hillary and the commentator dude traitors. There is zero evidence behind that being true, while there's enough behind the various Trump<=>Russia allegations that it cost Paul Manafort his job.

quote:

To: rb22982

Yes -— because you must first identify the enemy to defeat them. We need a comprehensive list of all these to begin political counterfire immediately after the election!!!

78 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:19:50 AM by LTC.Ret

quote:

Last night I watched a great documentary called “Last Days in Vietnam” and I saw what Richard Armitage did during the final days as Saigon fell to the communists. I kept asking myself, “why would a Vietnam war hero be voting for someone like Clinton?” And now this from Ralph Peters? My only thoughts are that they are so convinced that Russia is behind Trump’s campaign that they’re willing to back an obvious criminal to stop the boogey straw man Putin! Amazing for such studiers of history. Have they not realized that a Great Civilization NEVER fails because of external threats at its height.....it’s ALWAYS from within. By supporting a corrupt system like exists in the US(S)A today they are only making it easier for a country like Russia, China, etc...to simply one day waltz right in without firing a shot! So sad these so called experts do not recognizing the obvious!

91 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:23:56 AM by freddy005

quote:

Must be another spirit cooking pedophile.

104 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:26:42 AM by uncitizen (Every vote is needed to offset the Cheating Left!)

quote:

To: Liz

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M4c2805d33daaf18d2a378c3c29041c34o0&w=300&h=151&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Folks, take a good look at that picture and look at the top right corner. Notice it says, “Washington D.C.”. That’s ALL you need to understand. These people are living off the public treasury tit! That’s why they want to keep the STATUS QUO! Nothing simpler than that. They’re afraid of what a completely unpredictable administration would mean.....i.e. NO MORE B/S Careers!!

108 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:27:57 AM by freddy005

quote:

I don't want Moscow's man in the White House.

I am so sick of this meme. I was just arguing with my 25 year-old son about this. No one has presented any evidence that Trump is Moscow's man.

What a turd. FURP (BTW, take some testosterone injections. YOU SOUND LIKE A GIRL!)

114 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:31:44 AM by CapitalistCrusader

Putin is no Gorbachev, you dipshit.

quote:

To: Puppage

I don't want Moscow's man in the White House.

You know when Reagan went to Rejkjavik and met Gorby in 1986, a lot of Hawks felt betrayed by Reagan, how dare he be nice to "the Evil Empire"?

137 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:43:08 AM by dfwgator

quote:

To: Alberta's Child

My son commissioned in the Bush II years. It has been a downward spiral of misery ever since 2008. More like the Red Army than the US Military. Hell, they even have diversity officers that are more like political commissars.

I wish he was out and doing something else. About all you can say for it is that he is employed.

You are right, this country and especially the citizens of it are not worth fighting for let alone dying for. Any nation that would tolerate let alone elect the likes of dumbo and his cretins or hittlery does not deserve to continue or prosper.

154 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:51:05 AM by Sequoyah101 (It feels like we have exchanged our dreams for survival. We just have a few days that don't suck.)

The gently caress?

quote:

He says he doesn’t want “Moscow’s Man” in the White House, yet he’s voting to put China’s, North Korea’s, and the muslim terrorist’s woman in the White House.

184 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:47:37 AM by mass55th (Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway...John Wayne)

quote:

I used to have respect for Peters - literally until reading this crap. He IS a good analyst of military and related matters.

However, to just repeat the utter bilge that “Trump is Moscow’s man” is so over-the-top stupid that it reflects nothing but self-interest. Peters is smarter than that - he KNOWS that this is not true, that it is a Dem talking point. It is the Big Lie of this election (together with “Donald Trump is tempermentally unsuited to be President”).

Oh, and Peters oh-so-conveniently ignores that Clinton OK’d the sale of 20% of our uranium reserves to a company controlled by Russian nationals! What is THAT, if not being “Moscow’s woman?”

Her utter corruption, and the fact that the Russians undoubtedly hacked her email server (among other forms of communication), leaves her open to blackmail - is THAT something that Peters wants, a blackmailable President?

Nope, something else is going on here - self-interest. Peters loves having US forces either in, or about to go into, combat. Then he has worth in the media marketplace - he can get paid big bucks for his military knowledge for speaking and for writing books and columns. Well, Ralphie boy, you seem to have forgotten that YOU are not more important than THIS NATION

FURP! I’ve watched the last of you. Go scurry off and hide under the rock that you came out from under. Scumbag!

186 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:51:03 AM by Ancesthntr ("The right to buy weapons the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt)

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Aumanor posted:

Unfortunately I won't get to watch most of this ride live, 11 Eastern is freaking 5 AM over here and I have stuff to do tomorrow. But
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, American goons, so save the last pint of freepers' tears for me!
Go to bed tonight really early and get up really early tomorrow so you can watch it in real time!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
I love headlines like this.

From Lady Gaga calls Melania Trump a hypocrite for pledging to stand against cyber bullying.. posted by freeper Impala64ssa

On one hand it's a Daily Mail article. On the other, it doesn't actually show Lady Gaga in the costume she wore last night to Hillary's last rally - a jacket styled after one worn by Michael Jackson (or maybe the actual jacket?) that made her look like some sort of evil future space military leader. This was reinforced by her mannerisms and speech pattern before her performance, which was stoic and serious and just a bit weird.

But we're not here to talk about Lady Gaga's performance art, we're here to talk about bullying.
https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/795344556908683264

Wait, what are we talking about again?

quote:

Says Lady Caca, a washed up broad who supports a rapist enabler who laughed at getting a child rapist off, among other despicable things.

1 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:39:38 AM by Impala64ssa

quote:

To: Impala64ssa

Hope she did the same when Hillary declared that all women who report rape and sexual assault should be believed. Yeah right.

2 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:42:39 AM by pnut22

quote:

This slut will be the half time show on the SB.

4 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:48:41 AM by max americana (fired every liberal in our company at every election cycle..and laughed at their faces (true story))

quote:

I always wanted to get lectured by a whore.

7 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:50:56 AM by Kahuna

quote:

Any girl who calls herself "Lady Gaga" is not likely to be a good judge of much of anything. Here the level of stupidity, of course, soars. The first thing which stood out in Donald Trump's new political career in the summer of 2015 was his obvious character as bully thrasher--the one candidate who could unmask & figuratively unhorse the pseudo-intellectual thugs and bullies, who have been stifling free discussion in America with the PC mental strait jacket.
For those bold strokes, if nothing else, Donald Trump deserves our enthusiastic support.

For her part, "Lady Gaga" may well deserve to live in a world run by people like Hillary Clinton. But may God protect all decent and rational folk from ever having to suffer such a fate.

10 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:55:06 AM by Ohioan

:sad:

quote:

Trump Cyber Bullies Children?

Does that idiot Gaga think Melania was talking about Adults?

Trump has used Twitter to respond to Adults who attack him. He doesn’t bully the poor snowflakes.

15 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:04:11 AM by Kickass Conservative ( Democracy, two Wolves and one Sheep deciding what's for Dinner.)

quote:

What would “Lady” Gaga know about any woman? Cultural rot.

17 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:05:15 AM by Last MA Conservative (Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

No, it's fine. Freep can be funny, but we don't usually post their humor here because it's usually so drat boring.

As an example, see Laz's lame remark to "booby inspector"

McGlockenshire posted:

At this point the entire thread is screeching about the whole uranium thing and calling both Hillary and the commentator dude traitors. There is zero evidence behind that being true, while there's enough behind the various Trump<=>Russia allegations that it cost Paul Manafort his job.

Eh, I already heard the excuses for Trump's ties to Russia last night
"Well, you see, it's different, Trump has ties to russia for business purposes and that bank thing is just coincidence. But Hillary, she's directly tied to Russia and what would the former head of the state department be doing with foreign countries?!"
My only response to the last part was a jaw dropping and a baffled WTF. Really, why would the state department be involved with foreign countries, really? And these people are free to vote....

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Nov 8, 2016

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Eric Trump posts illegal NY ballot photo posted by freeper ColdOne

Many states have laws stating that you can't take photographs of completed ballots. These laws predate the era of having a camera in everyone's pocket attached to a magic device that lets you learn anything in an instant and talk with people on the other side of the world. Similar laws have been challenged in the courts. For example, the federal court system blocking Colorado's law on First Amendment grounds, as long as the photo isn't taken inside the polling place itself. New Hampshire's law was struck down by the federal court system as well.

Anyone informed on the issue will already know that these laws are probably on shaky ground and should be challenged. Is freep informed?

quote:

these people are maggots. pickles comits felony after felony........but they go after Eric for a photo.

1 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:30:07 AM by ColdOne

quote:

To: ColdOne

All the Hollywood types doing this and nothing, but ric does it, and now it is news.
these media scumbags make me sick.

2 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:31:51 AM by manc ( If they want so called marriage equality then they should support polygamy too.)

quote:

Parasites voting = not illegal
Being illegal = not illegal
Republican taking pictures = illegal

3 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:32:35 AM by sagar

*sigh*

quote:

Meanwhile we have to look at Anthony Weiner’s selfies of his ‘hanging chode.’

12 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:37:02 AM by billorites (freepo ergo sum)

quote:

Best ting that could happen is to arrest him and charge him.

Then check if Chelsea did the same thing

26 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:48:44 AM by publius911 (IMPEACH HIM NOW evil, stupid, insane ignorant or just clueless, doesn't matter!)

Almost there...

quote:

Clearly speech protected by the First Amendment. FU and your laws, New York. “North Korea with food” is a perfect description.

27 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:51:37 AM by 10mm

They almost, almost have it...

quote:

When that law was written, it would have been impossible to take a selfie. That means someone else would have to take it and therein lies the problem.
That law was never meant for todays world. The voter OWNS that vote.

29 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:54:48 AM by Sacajaweau

Yes, this is one of the reasons these laws can exist.

quote:

To: Sacajaweau

When that law was written, it would have been impossible to take a selfie. That means someone else would have to take it and therein lies the problem.

I'm sure the intent of the law was to thwart vote selling by not allowing someone to photograph themselves with a filled out ballot to prove who they voted for, and then get paid.

31 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:59:55 AM by Yo-Yo (Is the /sarc tag really necessary?)

Finally, only it was federal courts and appeals courts, not the SCOTUS.

quote:

Scotus recently ruled that so doing is a protected at of free speech, OH or IN I believe...

35 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:03:48 AM by Manly Warrior (US ARMY (Ret), "No Free Lunches for the Dogs of War")

And now that freep gets something right,

quote:

To: 10mm

What was with the Asian writing on the ballot? If they can’t recognize the candidates’ names in English, they shouldn’t be voting.

When they become citizens, aren’t they supposed to be able to speak English? Is the written test in English or some foreign country’s language?

37 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:07:41 AM by bgill (From the CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola")

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Women are decorating Susan B. Anthony's grave with 'I Voted' stickers posted by freeper simpson96

Let's see how badly freep can gently caress this one up.

quote:

To: simpson96

Do they know that she was an ardent Pro-Lifer?

2 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:36:55 AM by Buckeye McFrog

quote:

And women have killed the republic in that time.

9 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:39:12 AM by Ouderkirk (To the left, everything must evidence that this or that strand of leftist theory is true)

quote:

I wonder if women should even be allowed to vote, I bet 3/4’s don’t have a clue what is going on politcally which explains why they like Hillary, sad but true.

12 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:40:48 AM by Trump-a-licious

quote:

I voted. Thank you to all the MEN who were drafted into foreign wars.

17 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:45:34 AM by ConservativeStatement (Abortion is domestic violence against babies)

quote:

quote:

The two biggest mistakes America made:

#1 Allowing anyone other than net tax PAYERS to vote.
#2 Allowing Senatorial elections rather than legislature’s appointments.

14 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:42:21 AM by Don W ( When blacks riot, neighborhoods and cities burn. When whites riot, nations and continents burn.)

#3 Allowing women to vote.

18 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:45:37 AM by bankwalker (Does a fish know that it's wet?)

quote:

Women have had the right to vote for 96 years. They just started doing this now? I guess being able to vote for a man all these years wasn’t good enough.

Women, never satisfied.

19 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:46:40 AM by Az Joe

quote:

How many of these broads know that she was pro-life and against special rights for queers?

23 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:50:55 AM by mainestategop (DonÂ’t Let Freedom Slip Away! After America , There is No Place to Go)

quote:

To: HereInTheHeartland

Not enough. Taking the vote away from women would result in a net loss for democrats, not Republicans.

26 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:56:05 AM by Wyrd bið ful aræd (Flag burners can go screw -- I'm mighty PROUD of that ragged old flag)

quote:

Well, yes, conservative woman for sure, but others don’t have a clue and they vote. I truly think you should have to past both a civic test and a test on the constitution in order to vote, a single test with two sections.

28 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:57:12 AM by Trump-a-licious

quote:

To: mainestategop

How many of these broads know that she was pro-life and against special rights for queers?

How many of these vagina voters have the ability to think logically?? Their stupidity cannot be exceeded.

33 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:03:41 AM by JayAr36 (We now have a party called the Repuglicans. Disgusting!)

quote:

To: Trump-a-licious

The problem has nothing to do with gender.
It has to do with human ignorance and willful brainwashing of the populace.

If government was truly smaller; there would be much less incentive for the left to drag out uninformed, barely breathing , and non citizens to vote.

All they want is power and control and money in their pockets.
Conservatives like me just want to be left alone and be unmolested by government tyranny.

42 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:11:48 AM by HereInTheHeartland (I don't want better government; I want much less of it.)

quote:

Oh come on; what a stupid comment.
You must not have any conservative, intelligent woman around you .

Do you disagree that there are proportionally more irrational emotional women voting than intelligent conservative women? If an intelligent conservative woman’s vote is canceled out by dumb sluts, and there are more dumb sluts, should you still feel happy about it? Who is stupid.

50 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:22:37 AM by sagar

:biotruths:

quote:

Setting aside the ethical and philosophical aspects of the topic:

It is inarguable that one of the main goals of the early 20th Century communists (”progressives”) was to get women the vote:

They are the largest single voting bloc that consistently and predominantly votes left.

It is said and it is true: Women instinctively want a financial support for their progeny - and the government is the biggest Sugar Daddy around.

Add to that the long-noted tendency of women to vote according to feeling rather than logic, and to vote for a highly attractive male (Kennedy) over a less attractive one (Nixon), and you have the recipe for the electorate inexorably moving toward national communism.

There are many rational, conservative women - but they are always outnumbered by their opposites.

The White Male is hated precisely because if such still comprised the strongest voting bloc, then the country would have remained profoundly conservative and genuinely Republican (for, in contrast to women, they outnumber their opposites).

Look at any table of voting percentages over the years and decades. It is women who give the country to the leftists.

57 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:53:42 AM by YogicCowboy ("I am not entirely on anyone's side, because no one is entirely on mine." - JRRT)

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

quote:

It is inarguable that one of the main goals of the early 20th Century communists (”progressives”) was to get women the vote:

They are the largest single voting bloc that consistently and predominantly votes left.

It is said and it is true: Women instinctively want a financial support for their progeny - and the government is the biggest Sugar Daddy around.

Add to that the long-noted tendency of women to vote according to feeling rather than logic, and to vote for a highly attractive male (Kennedy) over a less attractive one (Nixon), and you have the recipe for the electorate inexorably moving toward national communism.

There are many rational, conservative women - but they are always outnumbered by their opposites.

The White Male is hated precisely because if such still comprised the strongest voting bloc, then the country would have remained profoundly conservative and genuinely Republican (for, in contrast to women, they outnumber their opposites).

Look at any table of voting percentages over the years and decades. It is women who give the country to the leftists.

57 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:53:42 AM by YogicCowboy ("I am not entirely on anyone's side, because no one is entirely on mine." - JRRT)

Why won't these stupid bitches vote for us?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
Constant Hamprince made a thread for loving with O'keefe's Project Veritas voting fraud report thing if anybody's interested.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797081&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post466231252

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Donald Trump files Nevada voting lawsuit posted by freeper Hadean

Four locations in Nevada doing early voting apparently stayed open later than they should have. The suit was filed without the lawyers actually attempting to resolve their concerns via normal administrative procedure. Or, in other words, they didn't even talk to the Secretary of State's office about it and just skipped to the lawsuit.

Oh, and this happened.
https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/796076676480434176?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The judge shut them down pretty hard. The law is very clear - if you're in line you get to vote, even after the closing time.

Most of the thread is just freepers fellating Trump over him "fighting back."

quote:

To: Hadean

Nice....now have you seen what’s going on in Pennsylvania?

3 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:03:40 AM by Blue Turtle
Those machines are poorly designed and people are getting confused when they press the candidate's name instead of where the button actually is. It's a touchable surface but not a touchscreen. This is a legitimate concern and either polling places need to focus on educating the voters or the machines need to be pulled.

quote:

Are the Bundys voting in Southern Nevada this year?

5 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:04:21 AM by Paladin2 (auto spelchk? BWAhaha2haaa.....I aint't likely fixin' nuttin'. Blame it on the Bossa Nova...)
Nope, they're sitting in jail still.

Freep gets things right pretty early. Surprising.

quote:

Dan Kulin, a spokesperson for the county, told CNN that no early voting stations extended their closing times. They did, however, process voters who were in line at closing time to allow as many people to vote as possible.

If that's the case then I believe the law requires that. But if the polling place was supposed to be closed at a specific time and they were allowing people to arrive after that and still vote then that's illegal.

16 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:17:51 AM by DoodleDawg

quote:

“Last night, in Clark County, they kept a poll open ’til 10 o’clock at night so a certain group could vote,”

Which certain group was that?

When did that certain group get in lone to vote?

19 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:21:15 AM by Timpanagos1
I love this quote because it can be interpreted two ways. The first is innocent, the "certain group" are the people in line. The second is, of course the browns.

quote:

I don’t have much hope for NV, but Trump is doing something that neither McPain nor Romney would have even thought about.

21 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:22:35 AM by Theodore R. (Trump-Pence, 2016)
Golly, you mean most candidates would make sure their concerns are fleshed out and investigated instead of knee-jerk filing emergency lawsuits and getting laughed out of court?

quote:

Comment #22 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Dang right - this will also serve as a warning shot across the bow towards anyone else up to no good - one wrong move and *WHAP*. Of course the media will spin it as Trump 'tampering with the process', being a crybaby, whiner etc. But he's made it known well ahead of time that he's not gonna put up with any voting monkey business.

29 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:31:57 AM by lapsus calami (What's that stink? Code Pink ! ! And their buddy Murtha, too!)

I really, really miss the wordfilter.

quote:

To: conservativepoet

Love this fighter. He plays to win. Listen and learn, Republicans.

One lesson to take from this election cycle is that the Establishment GOP-e have been “cucks to the media” always clutching their pearls and exclaiming, “ I can’t take hard stance because the media will beat me”

Trump, just like Reagan has basically said “screw trying to make the media kiss me, they can kiss my rear end” and then promptly going AROUND the media and talking DIRECTLY tot he people.

Trump has been using the alternative media to connect to the people be it internet, twitter, talk radio, etc...

Screw the GOP-e cucks who beg for approval from the media.

31 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:33:19 AM by GraceG (Only a fool works hard in an environment where hard work is not appreciated...)

quote:

To: Theodore R.

Oh don’t count Nevada out...very long lines for voting today. Trump will win today big, which he will have to in order to deal with what the Reid Machine and Unions did last weekend.

I think we carry Nevada by a rather slim margin, but outside the margin of fraud.

35 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:35:16 AM by Scott from the Left Coast ("Now it's up to the American people to deliver justice")

The wording of the law is very, very, very clear, and this freeper is very, very, very wrong.

quote:

To: mrsmith

The time should control and not the existence of the line.

If they are there in time to vote, but no voting machine is available, then that’s not their fault.

But if they are there after closing time, then they wouldn’t have been permitted inside even if a machine were available.

I’d say that the counsel is absolutely wrong on the logic of it.

46 posted on 11/8/2016, 12:05:16 PM by xzins ( Free Republic Gives YOU a voice heard around the globe. Support the Freepathon!)

quote:

RIGGED!!!

“Nevada judge refuses to give order sought by Trump campaign in improper voting suit”

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/08/trump-campaign-files-nevada-lawsuit-claiming-people-were-improperly-allowed-to-vote.html

53 posted on 11/8/2016, 12:50:44 PM by ObozoMustGo2012

quote:

To: nikos1121

I have a close girlfriend who has been very active in Las Vegas Women for Trump. She’s been to all Trump’s rallies and has been a huge supporter now poll watcher. She’s told me the voter fraud there is rampant! All Dems. Just today she was pulled from her polling site to go photograph some homeless people behind a casino they were trying to have vote. She said it’s all over and bad. So it’s a very real concern.

54 posted on 11/8/2016, 12:53:06 PM by BlueHorseShoe ( Let us all speak out, rise up, lead and conquer!)

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Homeless people voting isn't fraud, you piece of poo poo.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
[quote="ColdOne the freeper" post=""""]
All the Hollywood types doing this and nothing, but ric does it, and now it is news.
these media scumbags make me sick.

[/quote]

Yeah, you have to go back all the way to late October to find a case of a celebrity getting chastised for the same thing.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/25/entertainment/justin-timberlake-voting-selfie/

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Freep's a bit boring today, so here's classic freep in the form of Tattoo Removal: Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time posted by freeper nickcarraway

The title doesn't match the story, it's just some fluff piece about people getting tattoos with stupid locations removed.

quote:

To: nickcarraway

Every single time I was required to make a hiring decision on a person I found that those with visible tattoos to be unsuitable (for reasons other than the tattoo) and,as a result,they weren’t hired.

2 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:53:32 AM by Gay State Conservative (Deplorables' Lives Matter)

Is it going to be one of those threads?

quote:

To: Gay State Conservative

Every single time I was required to make a hiring decision on a person I found that those with visible tattoos to be unsuitable (for reasons other than the tattoo) and,as a result,they weren’t hired.

From a Catholic perspective I was taught that there is no reason to change God's own "painting" on His palette, our skin. We have freckles, moles, warts, hair, lines and "beauty marks" on our skin already. Some folks temporarily get rashes, poison oak/ivy and other maladies. Enough already.
With sun tans and sun burns, we further add decoration to our skin. Why add a tat?

8 posted on 11/8/2016, 12:00:09 PM by cloudmountain

quote:

To: ops33

I take tattoos as Gods warning sign to stay away.

16 posted on 11/8/2016, 12:14:43 PM by BipolarBob (Hillary "Elect me and every Tuesday will be Soylent Green day!".)

quote:

I think tattoos are creepy. It’s like defacing your body and putting graffiti on it.

The proliferation of tattoos is one reason I find American women singularly unattractive. Unfortunately, that is also true about their slovenly dress, foul mouths, and obnoxious princess/feminist entitlement mentalities.

18 posted on 11/8/2016, 12:22:47 PM by kaehurowing

quote:

Anti-Biblical

31 posted on 11/8/2016, 12:37:11 PM by onedoug

quote:

Tattoos best represent the way the lower classes identify themselves to the rest of us, especially tattoos that are visible when the subject is fully clothed.

Often these same people enjoy accessorizing with pit bulls.

36 posted on 11/8/2016, 12:45:31 PM by zipper (In their heart of hearts, all Democrats are communists)

Yup, one of those threads.

quote:

Lev. 19:28: (NAS) You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD.

Everyone would have saved themselves a lot of grief and money if they would have taken this advice. Instead they wanted to be "accepted" by those who knew no better than themselves.

37 posted on 11/8/2016, 12:47:19 PM by Fungi

quote:

Best option, no tattoos. I won’t hire someone if I see tatts. And especially a woman, trashy and trampy.

49 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:11:06 PM by Uncle Sam 911

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

change my name posted:

Homeless people voting isn't fraud, you piece of poo poo.

They're unpeople according to FReepers so yes, it is.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Have they weighed in on the explosive James O'Keefe voter fraud video? (He stalked and filmed a pastor driving people to the polls and evidently doesn't know that's, like, not illegal.)

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
e: ^^^ Nothing on it, it seems.

From Lindsey Graham announces McMullin vote posted by freeper ameribbean expat

This is the first of two threads bout Lindsey Graham's tweet announcing his McMuffin vote.

quote:

To: ameribbean expat

What an rear end.

2 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:41:16 PM by Hildy ("The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." Orwell)

quote:

Yeah right. He voted for Hillary.

4 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:41:28 PM by LostInBayport (When there are more people riding in the cart than there are pulling it, the cart stops moving...)

quote:

Figures the little queer would do something like that.
Im also betting his name is on the manifest to Pedophile Island a time or ten, too!

8 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:42:12 PM by MagUSNRET

quote:

He is an OMEGA male.....IF he’s a male at all!!! What a GIRLIE dumbass.

14 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:44:14 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

I’m so proud of him. Now if would truly take the final step and come out of the closet, it would be a perfect day of liberation for him.

Oh and by the way corksucker, you signed the pledge. You are a worthless POS.

17 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:45:59 PM by FlipWilson

And from the second thread

quote:

Of course from the worst Senator evah. Want to blow more blood and treasure the make the Islamic World safe for democracy.

1 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:40:27 PM by C19fan

quote:

Dude, not only are you cutting you own throat, you are doing it with a dull razor.

7 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:42:05 PM by fhayek

quote:

Ms. Graham, did you have some spirit soup for lunch after you voted?

12 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:42:51 PM by WKUHilltopper

quote:

If anyone would be into spirit cooking and pizza parties, it would be this guy.

13 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:42:55 PM by freedom6178

:stare:

quote:

Somebody needs to strangle Graham with his own intestines.

14 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:42:59 PM by Preston Manning (When standing on the edge of a cliff, a "giant step forward" is NOT progress!)

quote:

I hope President Trump has him renditioned

18 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:43:45 PM by Viennacon

quote:

When is this mary up for reelection? I will move to SC to vote against him

29 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:45:09 PM by JerseyRepub

quote:

And now he’ll ask him for his hand in marriage.

30 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:45:11 PM by Bridesheadfan

Uhhhhh

quote:

To: WKUHilltopper

Bet he’s playing dominos on walnut pasta today.

Heard something interesting, confirmed on Wikileaks:

James Comey was the guy who made his bones by getting Martha Stewart convicted of insider trading.

If anyone, anywhere deserved an apology for a legitimate conviction, its Martha Stewart.

33 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:45:48 PM by RinaseaofDs (Truth, in a time of universal deceit, is courage)

quote:

Already got your name on my list Linda. Now I’m gonna put a little “2” footnote by it.

Find a new party bitch....or better yet,.. a new country.

35 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:46:19 PM by Az Joe

quote:

One thing is for certain.....after this election, there will be no political future for the RINO-class......Trump’s voters are the type of people who will leave the GOPe FOREVER......

Revenge is in the wind.....The Bush’s & their ilk have been unmasked....

40 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:47:38 PM by Trump_vs_Evil_Witch (Hillary & Bill = Jezebel & Ahab)

quote:

He doesn’t realize how many millions of people he has deeply offended. Either way this turns out he he receive as much support as he gave to the candidate that beat 17 opponents with over 15 million votes. He will be primaried. He will be defeated in his own state. He is finished.

63 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:54:57 PM by WENDLE (Here we go. May God bless America (even though we don't deserve it).)

quote:

He is such a girl.

64 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:55:29 PM by Vermont Lt (Brace. Brace. Brace. Heads down. Do not look up.)

quote:

To: scooby321

I don’t know how these people got into office in the first place. There is going to be a shift. Real leaders are going to displace these inept losers.

83 posted on 11/8/2016, 2:05:48 PM by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12)

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

McGlockenshire posted:

Reid Machine and Unions

So goons, is this a decent band name?

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

He is an OMEGA male.....IF he’s a male at all!!! What a GIRLIE dumbass.

14 posted on 11/8/2016, 1:44:14 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

:nms:

Deviant Art posted:

What is Omegaverse?

Omegaverse is a AU(alternate universe) in which males can get pregnant. It isn't always the most popular AU, but it is still used by others. In this system, there are three main roles: Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

How do you know which you are?

First, at birth, the doctors will announce the gender(male or female). In some verses, you can pay to have a test done to determine whether the baby is an Alpha, Beta, or Omega. In others, you just have to wait until they are about 12-24 years old to find this out. So in a way, you have two genders. The male/female gender and the Alpha,Beta,Omega gender.
Omegas

Omegas are the softer and more gentle of these roles. They are the nurturing parents who raise their children and they are the only ones in here who can get pregnant besides Beta females. The female Omegas use their systems as normal, getting pregnant that way and then nurturing the child like they should. But for the males, it is very different. All Omegas go through heats, it all depends on the author how often they go into heats. During this time, they are most fertile. But the pre-heat is what the males have to go through. Since they only have one hole, their rectum, that is also doubling as protection for the female parts. During pre-heat, the parts start to grow after they empty their rectum completely. The reason they do it is so nothing gets stuck in the uterus. But Omegas are the smaller ones with less muscle and smaller penises if they are male. They love to take care of children and all that parenting stuff.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
So just in case you want to take in some meltdown from more than just freep, this thread is starting to look pretty good in the salt department http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796630&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Too bad your timezone sucks so I won't be able to see all this poo poo go down in real time but I am really looking forward to to morrow morning.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Stay up two minutes longer. That's when the first county closes its polls.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Mors Rattus posted:

Stay up two minutes longer. That's when the first county closes its polls.

Yeah, but we aren't going to see actual results for two hours from now.

I just found what seems to be the main livethread, will go mining shortly.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Well, that depends on what you mean by actual results. Politico's livemap has Trump winning in New Hampshire*.

* based on the single reporting county there, a total of 61 votes.

And in Kentucky*.

* 3400 or so votes.

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

quote:

The bolded part is confusing me. I thought modern women were feminazis who hate marriage and children and just want to take away a man's chair in the boardroom. WHICH IS IT FREEP?!?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
It's a Trump Family Train Election Night Party!

This is their Trump superfan live thread. It was posted at stupid o'clock in the morning so it ended up slipping off the breaking news section before the day even really started. The only way I ended up finding it was crawling the post history of Kit Cat.

quote:

To: ozaukeemom

I do not really drink much but am going to have a few tonight.

I buy 12 beers each 2 months, more or less. I drink them (usually) in batches of 3 or 4, no drining in between. used to drink 6 beers a day, every day, and just grew away from it. No health reason, just "moved on." I may or may not have a few beers tonight. I joke that I will no matter what, but I go with the moment.

I drank when Clinton was impeached, a Sunday morning. LOL. This has the same sort of celebratory feel to it.

704 posted on 11/8/2016, 2:14:13 PM by Cboldt

quote:

To: Tennessee Nana

Total Votes 2012: 126,849,299

Projected Vote Today, per Drudge: **PROJECTED 140 MILLION TOTAL**

Bodes Very Well for TRUMP!!

718 posted on 11/8/2016, 2:23:54 PM by Art in Idaho (Conservatism is the only Hope for Western Civilization.)

Just highlighting this one because Napolitano is right for once.

quote:

To: Lakeside Granny

Judge Napolitano was just on Varney on FBN. Said the suit was because the polls were kept open a couple of hours more in Clark County and they wanted those ballots kept separate.
Napolitano said it was already the “law” in NV so the judge dismissed the case right away - all I’ve heard and know.

732 posted on 11/8/2016, 2:30:38 PM by Seattle Conservative (God Bless and Protect our Troops)

quote:

To: entropy12

Just want to thank the Robinson family for the ‘best election ever’ 16 month neighborhood gathering website! And Mr. Julian Assange, lawbreaker and now hero to all pajama warriors, as well as Mr. James O’Keefe and his PV Journalists, the Autist Bureau of Investigation at Reddit and as ever Matt Drudge. Finally, the bruiser Mark Levin who yesterday in the first hour “Limped up to explain it once more”.”

“Couldn’t say it any better myself.. “

Thanks, Entropy. Fox Business/Lou Dobbs and Right Side Broadcasting on Youtube deserve big kudos, too. Breitbart and Hitchens, RIP. Milo stepping into their shoes.

751 posted on 11/8/2016, 2:46:07 PM by The Westerner ("Giving Away the Internet or Any Part of It Is Sheer Lunacy" Jim Robinson)

quote:

To: cgbg

Their “starting” map based on their bogus polls is hilarious—if Trump wins _anything_ north of South Carolina they will have to change colors. That will be fun to watch.

786 posted on 11/8/2016, 3:10:55 PM by cgbg (Another World War I veteran for Hillary!)

quote:

To: DoughtyOne

FR best place to be tonight at least until it becomes clear Trump will win.
Have to enjoy watching the MSM suffer as they report President-Elect Trump!!!

My TV is on another floor of my home, too.
May never be able to watch the news anymore if things don’t go well tonight.

835 posted on 11/8/2016, 3:24:16 PM by edie1960

quote:

To: BuckeyeGOP

Don’t turn it on Fox right now, whatever you do. George Will and Dennis Kucinich along with Megyn Kelly are on.

847 posted on 11/8/2016, 3:27:49 PM by rdl6989

The first tiny batch of results came in just a few minutes ago.

quote:

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

IN

24% Dem

72% Rep

4% Other

==

Total Popular Vote

Clinton 10,366 at 26%
Trump 27,599 at 70%

850 posted on 11/8/2016, 3:28:12 PM by TomGuy

From where, you ask? Kentucky and Indiana, two solid red states.

Also, for anyone with the itch to watch coverage, apparently CNN is doing streaming tonight without any sort of cable subscription required. If you are a Comcast TV customer but are without a TV or are elsewhere, visit http://tv.xfinity.com or search your phone/tablet's app store for the Xfinity TV app (not the TV Go app, just TV) and it should let you stream most cable news channels live.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

quote:

To: Luircin

I plan to go dance in the street if and when Trump wins!

875 posted on 11/8/2016, 3:32:37 PM by Freedom'sWorthIt

quote:

To: Georgia Girl 2

I dont care if I have to wait all night...I want to see the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth from Clintoon and her spawn.....that will truly be Must See TV!

900 posted on 11/8/2016, 3:37:59 PM by MagUSNRET

The shooting is real. Whether or not it happened at a polling location is unclear - it happened close to two separate polling locations.

quote:

To: Cboldt

Shooting in CA. One dead and three injured. Polling location. Also another shooting event in PA.

917 posted on 11/8/2016, 3:40:37 PM by silentknight

quote:

To: hsmomx3

..the reality will set in that he will lead this country

He'll be magnificent.

He's every bit the communicator that RR was
, and he has an absolutely YUGE army behind him.

Know I keep saying this, but on top of all that I believe the man has true humility in his character.

My definition of 'humility' being: having the integrity to always give credit where credit is truly due.

I believe his saying 'this isn't about ME, it's about WE' isn't just some trite campaign pap that you'd hear from so very many others.

/.02

923 posted on 11/8/2016, 3:42:20 PM by tomkat (343)

This entire post was bold.

quote:

Do not watch Faux or ABCNNBCBS fake news. Their job is to lie to us, deceive us and discourage those who haven’t voted for Trump yet.

Don’t click your tv onto to Faux or ABCNNBCBS fake news. Let their audiences be those who love the Clintoons and hate America.

When the election is over, send a copy of your credit score to the CEO’s of Faux and ABCNNBCBS fake news, and tell them you will no longer be abused and lied to by them. You will never watch them again. You will cheer when they go belly up and out of business.

You will never watch any of their lies and propaganda for the left again.

If you are not a monthly donor to Free Republic, become one.

If you are a monthly donor to Free Republic send an extra month’s donation to FR and for JimRob’s birthday.

Then, sit back, watch and participate on this thread while remembering that Faux News and ABCNNBCBS fake news’s job to night is to lie to you, deceive you and discourage you if you haven’t voted.

930 posted on 11/8/2016, 3:44:13 PM by Grampa Dave (We are not electing a saint. We are electing a man to drain the DC Swamp, Vote for Trump!!!)

gatesealer
Apr 9, 2011

Donald Trump: known for his humility and giving other people credit.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
A second livethread has hit the forum! 2016 Election LIVE Thread posted by freeper rodguy911

Unless I otherwise indicate so, when quoting threads I will refer to this one as the "live thread" and the other as the "family thread".

quote:

To: rodguy911

I just did a driveby of MSLSD and CNN to see if I can get a vibe on their vibe and I have to say - Madcow and the Liar seemed to be a bit down, a little too serious maybe. And CNN had some Latina harpy screeching about payback to Donald Trump and the rest of the panel were just sitting there with no emotions.
And, MeAgain also seems less than her faux chippy self....

339 posted on 11/8/2016, 3:57:21 PM by capydick (“Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.”)

quote:

To: TigerClaws

CNN is projecting Indiana and Kentucky for Trump—brilliant analysis. :-)

They are projecting Vermont for Hillary.

351 posted on 11/8/2016, 3:58:16 PM by cgbg (Another World War I veteran for Hillary!)

ABC and (MS)NBC agree with the Indiana projection. MSNBC also agrees with Vermont.

Meanwhile, I still wish freep had toxx clauses.

quote:

Based on everything I have witnessed I am calling a victory for America in the election of Donald Trump as our 45th President.

Final tally: 304 EVs and a margin of 61% to 39%.

I shall now retire for the evening and wake up early to check my prognostication.

God Bless you all and God protect our next President.

356 posted on 11/8/2016, 3:58:37 PM by sodpoodle (Life is prickly - carry tweezers.)

MSNBC also says Georgia is too close to call.

quote:

quote:

WHY is Georgia even close?

390 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:01:58 PM by LittleSpotBlog

I dont like that at all. If we cant win Georgia, its over.

400 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:02:59 PM by Husker24

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

...credit score?

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Mors Rattus posted:

...credit score?

Look at how much money you're losing, giant news company!!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
It's just freepers being dumb. Credit scores aren't going to say anything other than how reliable you might be to pay for something.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Mors Rattus posted:

...credit score?

I know, right?

More from the live thread.

Goddamn I'm jealous.

quote:

I think with all the stress I’ve been having with this.....

I’m coping very well!

I JUST FINISHED A PINT OF HAGEN-DASCH RUM RAISON ICE CREAM.

410 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:03:41 PM by Recovering Ex-hippie (MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN)

quote:

To: LittleSpotBlog

Georgia is close because there is cheating. I know several who did not have their early vote recorded.

414 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:03:54 PM by BelleAl (Proud to be a member of the party of NO! NO more deficit spending and government control!)

Indiana was projected to go Trump.

quote:

Indiana....LANDSLIDE!

421 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:04:09 PM by PhiloBedo (You gotta roll with the punches, and get with what's real.)

Ah, I get it now.

quote:

To: Husker24

We knew they would delay Trump calls. GA is the least of our worries.

448 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:06:09 PM by ez ("Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is..." - Milton)

quote:

Too early to call in SC? Give me a break.

503 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:11:00 PM by ez ("Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is..." - Milton)

So there were some glitches in NC and they're holding the polls open longer or something?

quote:

To: All

Get the word out to all Trump warriors in North Carolina: Dress in RED and start showing up en’ masse’ in Durham/illegally held open voting lines, if they are going to attempt to CHEAT, make them believe a lot of those fraudulent votes are going for Trump!

515 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:11:45 PM by Maverick68

quote:

Watching MSNBC because I want to watch them deeply saddened...but all I hear is black black black black, white white white white....crickey MadCow probably said the word white 30 times in a 60 second rant...it is driving me nuts

595 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:18:56 PM by dsrtsage (One half of all people have below average IQ. In the US the number is 54%)
The reason MSNBC is talking about black people and white people is that high black and other minority turnout is universally bad for Trump, you dumbshit.

quote:

To: BeadCounter

They SHOULD NOT BE REPORTING ANY TOTALS!!!! Bastards

608 posted on 11/08/2016 4:19:51 PM PST by RoseofTexas

quote:

To: ez

Did somebody say recount..are they gonna bring back the hanging chads

642 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:22:40 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

To: Rocco DiPippo

CNN quoting Sr. Trump official... “It will take a miracle for us to win...”
WTF?

643 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:22:41 PM by ptlurking

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ And lol at that last one. Welcome to reality fuckwit

McGlockenshire posted:

Get the word out to all Trump warriors in North Carolina: Dress in RED and start showing up en’ masse’ in Durham/illegally held open voting lines, if they are going to attempt to CHEAT, make them believe a lot of those fraudulent votes are going for Trump!

515 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:11:45 PM by Maverick68

Holy loving poo poo guys! Some place is going to stay open longer to enable everyone that can vote to vote! Those unpatriotic bastards!

Also yes, go show up en mass at poll stations and get your party in trouble again. Jesus gently caress, for a group that screams about unfairness and rigged elections they sure work hard to keep poo poo unfair and rig the election

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
'sup homies? We were all at the flashpoint for Obama's re-election in 2012 and I am looking forward to them losing their poo poo again on this day 4 years later :cheers:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From the family thread.

quote:

To: surrey

Trump down in Florida

1,101 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:23:48 PM by sissyjane (Deplorable Me!!)

quote:

To: sissyjane

Florida - that’s where they were concentrating their fraud.

1,112 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:27:20 PM by JudyinCanada

quote:

To: b4me

Next to Trump winning, I am really looking forward to the media being on the verge of suicide over President Trump

1,150 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:35:38 PM by RummyChick ("...Americans think Trump is running 2 help America &Hillary is running 2 help Hillary" ~Ben Shapiro)

quote:

To: FlipWilson

Voter fraud,saw some of it on my break on my phone.
Wow it was crazy.
People recorded their votes switching before their eyes.

God Help US from these
Crooked Criminals.

1,156 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:36:19 PM by djstex (WE Either Win This Election or WE Lose This Country! VOTE TRUMP 2016)

From the live thread.

quote:

To: Beatthedrum

West Virginia projected for Trump—CNN.

You know they wanted to call another state for Hillary—but couldn’t find one!

702 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:28:21 PM by cgbg (Another World War I veteran for Hillary!)

quote:

quote:

To: Beatthedrum

I am so sick of losing. Please Let us win tonight.

752 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:32:31 PM by Yaelle

I am so sick of evil. Lord grant us your mercy.

766 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:33:46 PM by A message

quote:

To: RoseofTexas

Me too..seriously I dont know how much more of this I can take..a few days ago I resigned myself to the notion that Clinton will win, but I always keep the faith, even when it doesn’t look good..but so many morons in this country..had a friend of mine call me, she’s a real watermelon head..she hasn’t voted yet but will vote for Clinton because she said that “Trump is a Nazi” I told her “Who told you that” and she said “CNN did” nuff said :(

779 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:34:13 PM by Sarah Barracuda

quote:

To: over3Owithabrain

So this country was more upset over a private convo then a lifetime if blatant political corruption.

The sheeple did as they were told and ignored the convos that Hillary had, that Podesta had, the crass remarks that Huma's husband Anthony Wiener made to a 15 year old girl about her p****y and making it so she couldn't walk for a week.

Celebretards made youtube videos (unregulated campaign ads) to promote their talking points (reading non-controversial Hillary emails, calling you a &$(#@ if you even look at a person who is thinking about voting Trump in the general election, conspiracy theories aimed at causing an international incident with Russia "for allying with Trump"...)

864 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:39:34 PM by a fool in paradise (Anthony Weiner's use of the P-word has been kept out of the media, why the double standard?)

Freep remains optimistic.

quote:

DONALD TRUMP, 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.

It's only a matter of a few more hours.

Hillary and Bill on the other hand may just skip the country ahead of what comes next. Maybe Obama will join them.

900 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:41:42 PM by Jim 0216

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

"People recorded their votes switching before their eyes."

Yeah, see, the sharpies they use to fill in the ballots are magic ink, they fade out in the republican squares and fill in the democrat ones.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
MSNBC just called South Carolina for Trump.

From the family thread,

quote:

To: djstex

Judge extended voting in democrat Durham, NC ... something about a power outage earlier

1,201 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:43:27 PM by Right_in_Virginia

FL is totally rigging central, guys

quote:

To: FlipWilson

Dade and Palm reporting ... nothing from Broward because they need to see the panhandle results to see how many votes they need to manufacture.

1,205 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:43:56 PM by glennaro

From the live thread,

quote:

Is South Carolina a surprise or was it expected??

1,010 posted on 11/8/2016, 4:47:34 PM by Fawn ("My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" Hosea 4:6)
Expected.

quote:

To: ptlurking

What the frog is wrong with Florida??????????

We can’t win without it. Why??????? Does it always come down to FL?

I don’t want to lose. I don’t want Donald to have wasted his time and money. We have to win. We HAVE TO. Anyone who could have voted for Trump in FL and didn’t should be tossed to the sharks.

1,053 posted on 11/08/2016 4:49:19 PM PST by Yaelle

Honestly these threads are boring. Waiting for meltdowns continues...

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Mors Rattus posted:

"People recorded their votes switching before their eyes."

Yeah, see, the sharpies they use to fill in the ballots are magic ink, they fade out in the republican squares and fill in the democrat ones.

Well, in truth, some did record it. when you pressed any button other than Hilary's her light would turn on. So then they swapped to paper ballots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

SocketWrench posted:

Well, in truth, some did record it. when you pressed any button other than Hilary's her light would turn on. So then they swapped to paper ballots.

In that video they were pressing every single location around Trump's name outside of the little box in the lower right hand corner that actually contains the button.

The problem was the user, not the machine.