Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Yinlock posted:

you voted for jill stein so good work on that front dumbass

stein pulled from clinton and johnson pulled from trump, loving lol if you're going to pull a nader and blame every mealscrap for your candidate failing to feed herself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I'm pretty white, but just in case, how do I get even whiter? Is there a scrub for that? And how does that tool they use to measure your skull for purity work?

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

vyelkin posted:

which will kill us all first

[ ] fascism
[ ] climate change

the cool thing is that climate change kills everyone

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
I've waited all night to post this

gently caress it I am posting it :qq:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

slave to my cravings posted:

reince priebus, bill mitchell, dilbro were all correct, incredible
Somehow, out of those three, I'm most upset about Adams.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Charlie Chaplin posted:

We don’t want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men’s souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery we need humanity. More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost....

To those who can hear me, I say - do not despair. The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed - the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

:smith:

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

MadJackal posted:

I've got a residency interview in two days and I'm trying to figure out a polite way of asking "What's our plan for the uninsured? Treat them and send them medical bills til we bankrupt them?"

That's pretty much already the plan with high ER deductibles, the number of patients who sign out AMA because I can't make them meet admission criteria is really loving tragic and keeps me awake at night. It's only going to get worse now.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

TARDISman posted:

Guys. I had a pretty bad panic attack at about 9 central. After passing out for a while, I talked to my mom about where we go from here. She calmed me down a bit and gave me a glass of milk.

i had a panic attack earlier where i physically could not stop shaking. it was like shivering but more aggressive and the only thing i could do to stop it was to just lay motionless and eventually i was able to function again.

good poo poo

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

potato of destiny posted:

lol at all the idiots swearing up and down that bernie would totally have won while the trumpstaffel are putting them up against the wall

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:drat:

Salty as gently caress

:bagl:

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
really looking forward to being gay in trump's america

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Monkey Fracas posted:

Oh jesus christ the loud inescapable smugness from right wingers, racists, xenophobes, and other assorted freaks is going to be loving insufferable

You should have been here before the election happened!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
wow so i work construction in california so i guess i'm gonna get a lotta work designing a wall visible from space huh

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

frankenfreak posted:

One who doesn't realize that Trump's brand of economic populism can make inroads with the Rust Belt working class and neglects playing defense.

yeah i mean the answer is obvious. but then you read some posts here and, well,

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Here's an extended cut of the gameboy robocop theme (dilbert 3 music) to chill you all out as the world ends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw9l_nglvNk

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
I had to put my dog down today, gently caress this gay earth

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
wrap it up, human bailures

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
ppl think this is the end but poo poo is gonna get out of fucken control over the next 2 months

we aint seen poo poo hold on to yer butts

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

well congratulations accelerations

gently caress you

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
This is what people felt when the Cold War got running, right?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'm watching this super depressing hillary clinton celebration party is there an equivalent for trump? I could use some positivity here.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Mirthless posted:

it was just her

i guess in hindsight it's kind of obvious that you don't go electing the most vilified woman in politics as your candidate, even if she's running against a fascist orange carnival barker

we all joked about vince foster and whitewater without ever considering that the people who were offended by each of the clinton scandals didn't necessarily overlap

when you think about it, everyone has a reason to hate hillary clinton or the clinton's politics in general. we sneered at the uninformed, but it's not like they didn't retain their power to vote.

gently caress us for our arrogance just as much as them for being this loving stupid

there was nothing you could have possible done. there is obviously something very rotten in america and probably the world and humanity in general we are all so hosed lol

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Monkey Fracas posted:

There's a screaming ringing in my skull and I can't shake it

It just keeps looping and getting louder and louder

I may never sleep again

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
The "Win" Election

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
i think the moderate republicans will be a bit obstructionist to some of trumps more out there proposals (banning muslims, building a wall, buddying up with russia) but kiss the supreme court and obamacare goodbye

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
why are the clinton supporters cheering, did something good happen or are they in a disbelieving nightmare of some kind

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Boner Zone posted:

I had to put my dog down today, gently caress this gay earth

im sorry :(

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Shear Modulus posted:

well congratulations accelerations

gently caress you

this may be our only hope.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Cubey posted:

no i am not happy about this. i fuckin made a lot of posts shittalking hillary partly because i was afraid of this possibility, but i still voted for her. there is nothing about electing a fascist that makes me happy, just upset that democrats actually literally chose a candidate that lost to a racist, misogynistic orange man with no political background.

and even more angry that giuliani and gingrich are going to become politically relevant again.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Vertical Lime posted:

hillary won nevada
Uhhh... Yay!?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

I think I need the day off tomorrow. This is the most depressing poo poo I've ever seen.

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

Skyl3lazer posted:

lol gently caress independents, am i right? it doesnt matter that clinton won the primary because of shithole red states that didn't vote for her in the general, maybe those dumb independents should have joined the d party? heh u loving bernie bros, u didnt lose because of systematic dnc effort, u lose because theres actually just so much enthusiasm for hillary clinton, the most qualified candidate ever.

:unsmigghh:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Godinster posted:

lol Newt Gingrich is going to be the Secretary of State
Melania Trump will be the first lady
Rudy will be some poo poo where he's important

:lol:

hillary clinton will be in prison or in exile

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Squizzle posted:

not that it will change a lot of poo poo but reminder there are recounts almost inevitably coming

Oh yeah, hillary by recount so i can give up all the liberal smugness I've gotten to carry around since bush v gore

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

sd6 posted:

Lol at all the "its early you idiots, babby's first election??" posts, just lol

Yeah, I loving misjudged America and the polling hardcore :smith:

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Markets are legit crashing

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

IronicDongz posted:

really looking forward to being gay in trump's america

we are all gay in trump's america

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

chugging fireball cuz I didn't buy liquor cuz I thought I didn't need to.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Flubby posted:

I'm pretty white, but just in case, how do I get even whiter? Is there a scrub for that? And how does that tool they use to measure your skull for purity work?

go to your local asian grocery store and find ads for a skin bleaching place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
If I find out you live in a swing state and were planning on voting Hill and didn't I am going to find you and tear your intestines out with my teeth

You piece of poo poo

• Locked thread