Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Death is the only way forward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Oh Freep I am sorry I ever doubted your awful opinions about how society and government should be run, please spare me the Stasi when the cheeto god comes to power :worship:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Ha ha, at least we can all laugh at Freep when Trump actually has to run the country and they declare him a liberal RINO traitor, right guys?

R...right? :(

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

ixnay posted:

I don't think I like this thread anymore

Don't worry, freep will not change their ways.

Exposing their horrors may become more important than ever.

quote:

To: mykroar

And Michael Moore was right, combine that with the Cubs win, and I definitely think the world might be coming to an end.

6,642 posted on 11/8/2016, 8:54:20 PM by dfwgator

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Help.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
One of two things are about to happen over the next four years

This:

Twelve by Pies posted:

Ha ha, at least we can all laugh at Freep when Trump actually has to run the country and they declare him a liberal RINO traitor, right guys?

R...right? :(
Wherein MAYBE he successfully enacts a majority of his campaign promises (That can be a bit of a stretch), Lady Gaga is still going to perform at the Super Bowl, rap music will still exist, college campuses will still churn out "communist propaganda" Target will still be Trans-friendly, and people of non-Christian faiths will be terrified, but allowed to exist. Freep will never be happy

The other possibility is he starts a nuclear exchange over a joke by a comedian in another country and we all die :aaa:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Freepers: White Power Forever

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Twelve by Pies posted:

All we need now is for a Freeper to post a picture of themselves drinking from a big jug labeled "LIBERAL TEARS" and it will be complete.

/pol/ has you covered

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING AMERICA, STOP!

I AM FROWNING AT YOU VERY HARD FROM ACROSS THE POND.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

C. Everett Koop posted:

Freepers: White Power Forever

quote:

To: Yaelle
Holy Hell! PA ahead for Trump!!
White America Matters !!!

6,986 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:07:58 PM by 11th_VA (#boycottNFL)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6907 | View Replies]

gatesealer
Apr 9, 2011

Oh god, I just realized. What if this turns out to have been like brexit with People voting for trump ironically?

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Anecdotal but I was visiting a buddy of mine that lives in Dane County, WI and he was voting Trump because he thought it would be funny. When we were at his bachelor party all of us called him a moron, but his vote is literally as good as anyone else's. I live in CA now so my vote isn't as important as his was :sigh:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

gatesealer posted:

Oh god, I just realized. What if this turns out to have been like brexit with People voting for trump ironically?

I am reasonably sure a bunch of votes were that but its not gonna matter because the "it's just a prank bro" defense works remarkably bad for votes.

Welcome God emperor Trump I guess.

gatesealer
Apr 9, 2011

Fathis Munk posted:

I am reasonably sure a bunch of votes were that but its not gonna matter because the "it's just a prank bro" defense works remarkably bad for votes.

Welcome God emperor Trump I guess.

oh i'm not saying it would change anything. I'm just wondering how many people are going to be regretting their choice tomorrow.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

If nothing else, I hope nobody looks down on anyone for arzying in future elections after this result.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Some brave soul will need to continue on with the Freep thread once I'm gone.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Freepers: White America Matters !!!

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
The Silent Majority was real. Freep was right.

I'm done. We're done.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Neo_Crimson posted:

The Silent Majority was real. Freep was right.

I'm done. We're done.

I can't even cry. My mind is so enraptured by the wrong that was just allowed to happen, that all parties involved not only ignored it but even helped this ill spread until it has taken root at the top office, I went past denial and straight into anger and depression. I don't think on the 5 stages of grief I'll ever truly go to acceptance. Not this. My childhood is Bush Jr. and now my adulthood is Donald Trump. What did I do to deserve this, what did the people who suffered by their hands, and are going to suffer did to deserve this?

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Freepers: We're done.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Trump truly is a messenger from God

Forgive us

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

change my name posted:

Freepers: We're done.

The establishment thought that by defeating Bernie Trump would be nothing. They were wrong and fed him like a Cordycep colony and now it has taken root in brain and heart of the US the Whitehouse. Negotiation and reaching across is strength and wise? Hah that just makes you look weak to everyday voters and this election loving proved it. The establishment Dems are going to pin this on Bernie supporters and the liberal progressives and the millennials as the reason why they lost hard. They won't and can't figure out why their oligarchy is rightfully hated and now we all suffer because of their ignorance and greed.

In Buddhism the christian version of "mysterious ways" is expedience where parables and roundabout methods are used to help people attain Enlightenment. If I see things that way, then I'd have to consider Buddha to be a cruel bastard who allows a bigot who would persecute Indians and Asians on a whim with the cheers of the people.

This isn't the God Emperor, it's worse than that, we got Goge Vandire and kickstarted the Age of Strife. I wish I was exaggerating but this is loving Trump, a loving caricature of a man who is literally everything I hate and loathe has now taken control of the land I grew up in with an army of sycophants on his beck and call.

Annointed fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Nov 9, 2016

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Their unicode fuckery, not mine.

quote:

To: Wyrd bið ful aræd

DRUDGE JUST CALLED PA. FOR TRUMP!!!!

7,952 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:57:18 PM by maineman (BC Eagles fan)

quote:

To: Wyrd bið ful aræd

Hi, guys! Yes, I am kind of cautious but the Fox guys are so gloomy it’s got to be good news for us.

I notice Kelly’s growing out her dyke haircut. And is it me or has Monica Crowley gotten more beautiful?

7,976 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:58:42 PM by miss marmelstein

quote:

To: rodguy911

He’s just in it to get Hillary elected

He won’t stay in

He can’t get elected

He’ll drop out after this (x 20)

He can’t win the nomination

He can’t get the delegates

He can’t get the American public to back him

He’ll have to drop out now (another few times)

He’s way behind

He’ll never catch up

Hillary is outpolling him by a mile

He’s just too brash, a real mean guy...

And now...

Introducing, President Elect Donald J Trump.

He never gave up.

Winners win.

He won.

We won.

7,978 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:58:47 PM by DoughtyOne (The morning and the evening were election day. People voted. The Lord saw, and it was good.)

Well, I found a thing that'd make me move back to California.

quote:

To: Moose4

Ya, but the libs have always used California’s electoral count against us, screw then. Trump should sell California to Mexico and wall them off too

7,980 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:58:59 PM by Trump-a-licious

quote:

To: hattend

TRUMP will take PA!

CNN map has close to 98% of all democrat strongholds in, the EVIL COMMUNIST BITCH CANNOT CLOSE THE GAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to put all of these communist sons of bitches on notice.

THE PARTY IS OVER, REMAIN AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

7,986 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:59:18 PM by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

It's now the official story.

quote:

To: eaglestar

#spiritcooking

I knew it was over once the devil was shown in public to be on a side.

7,987 posted on 11/8/2016, 9:59:22 PM by oleus

The traitor list is still around.

quote:

To: Sarah Barracuda

We really need to put together a list of the people in media and polling that we really really hate. And I don’t use that word often, but I’ve had a real bellyful of these condescending jerks.

I’ll start: Karl Rove, Charles Krauthammer, Brit Hume, Megyn Kelly, Mandy Carpenter, Van Jones, David Axlerod, Larry Sabato, Gloria Borger, Greg Gutfield, Glen Beck, Jessica Tarlov, Mary Anne Marsh, and Bill Kristol and everyone at the National Review.

8,003 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:00:13 PM by bigbob (The Hillary indictment will have to come from us.)

Need a citation on this. The exit polls are clearly bullshit.

quote:

To: small business owner

Just heard largest Evangelical vote ever

We knew what was at stake. Actually we were urged to vote the platform... get eyes off who was running for Pres but look at the platform.. Plus anyone watching could see the momentum building and as he said, “ it’s a movement”....

Republican platform, pro life, pro marriage, second ammendment, Pro ISRAEL..
Democratic platform, abortion, gay marriage, restricting gun laws and hate for Israel.
It wasn’t hard for thinking Evangelicals to figure that out.

8,024 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:00:52 PM by pollywog (" O thou who changest not....ABIDE with me")

If this is what happy freep is like, I'm pretty sure we're not going to be short on material.

quote:

To: Cato in PA

To God be the glory! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

About 7 years ago I had 3 pictures on my fridge. Kennedy, hildabeast, and Tom Daschle. I sang the doxology every day and gave them to Him. Daschle was the first to go. Kennedy died. And hildabeast had it all in front of her and then

POOF. Remember, kennedy killed someone. hildabeast will get her just punishment.

8,050 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:02:09 PM by huldah1776 ( Vote Pro-life! Allow God to bless America before He avenges the death of the innocent.)

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Here's hoping the judicial system and US military are robust enough to not be taken on any adventures by Trump

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
It will be very interesting, in a morbid way obviously, how Trump handles being literally the most powerful man in the world. Rest assured Freep will be there every step of the way assuring its forum posters how righteous and patriotic every decision is, and how everyone counter to that opinion is a traitor and deserves summary execution.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Freepers Were Right All Along

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

kik2dagroin posted:

It will be very interesting, in a morbid way obviously, how Trump handles being literally the most powerful man in the world. Rest assured Freep will be there every step of the way assuring its forum posters how righteous and patriotic every decision is, and how everyone counter to that opinion is a traitor and deserves summary execution.

Yeah I guess that's the best silver lining I can come up with too.

Also that I don't live in your country so I won't get hit by the brunt of the wave.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Annointed posted:

This isn't the God Emperor, it's worse than that, we got Goge Vandire and kickstarted the Age of Strife. I wish I was exaggerating but this is loving Trump, a loving caricature of a man who is literally everything I hate and loathe has now taken control of the land I grew up in with an army of sycophants on his beck and call.

We have a minimum of 4 years before Sebastian Thor can end this. If we can even find a Sebastian Thor.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Another musing: How accountable will freepers hold Trump for building The Wall? It will never loving happen but he is a Republican so I'm sure they'll be cool with it because he has an R in front of his name.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah I really wonder how all the bullshit promises will go down once freep realizes their nature.

Man Trump and a rep senate, freep is gonna be so bad to read these next years.

We are entering the desert friends.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

I guess it all depends on how 2020 plays out. If Trump fails to get re-elected, Freep can say that he was so busy fixing Obama's mess in the first four years that he just didn't have time and totally would have but liberals made things so terrible they prohibited him from doing it. If Trump does get re-elected but the Dems take back Congress in 2020 (or 2022) then they can say that Congress is responsible for stonewalling Trump so it's all the fault of liberals.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Twelve by Pies posted:

I guess it all depends on how 2020 plays out. If Trump fails to get re-elected, Freep can say that he was so busy fixing Obama's mess in the first four years that he just didn't have time and totally would have but liberals made things so terrible they prohibited him from doing it. If Trump does get re-elected but the Dems take back Congress in 2020 (or 2022) then they can say that Congress is responsible for stonewalling Trump so it's all the fault of liberals.

I honestly hope they die knowing they screwed themselves over alone and afraid.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah I really wonder how all the bullshit promises will go down once freep realizes their nature.

Forget the promises. I want to know when they'll figure out the nature of the monster they've elected. Many of them have realized that he has significant issues, but it's only a matter of time before his (clinical) narcissism and inability to take criticism causes a major incident.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Annointed posted:

I honestly hope they die knowing they screwed themselves over alone and afraid.

They will never admit such a thing. Trump could start WWIII and they would still worship the ground he oozes on.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Yeah but I get the feeling a lot of them love what they perceive as his bravado. They feel they would do the same in his place and not take poo poo from anyone.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
And now Hillary's the one claiming the votes are rigged and refusing to concede.

This is literally Freep's wet dream. The only other thing they could ask for is slavery brought back.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Goddamn is she really? Have some decency woman.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
AP calls election for TRUMP

Welp

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

May the gods have mercy on us all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
I mean that was only a matter of time at this point.

I woke up somewhere at 4 am this morning and figured Hillary still had a chance since I thought California had not been added to the count.

It had though so I guess for the last couple hours there wasn't that much suspense anyways.