Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

We need to exile every liberal mediocrity who was elevated to hero status during the Bush years, onto a shipping container barge and shove them into the Atlantic Ocean before they can ruin the discourse again.

the democrats needs to have a show trial for abuela and promptly throw into a vermont gulag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

JT Jag posted:

So now that I'm starting to accept the horrible reality of this, I'm coming back to something I've been crowing about for years: The Democrats repudiated Howard Dean's 50 State Strategy and allowed state-level parties to fend for themselves. This leads to a failure to provide good state-level, House and Senate challengers and at this point (and this is the part that mainstream Dems actually care about) I honestly think it's reducing Presidential election enthusiasm in some states.

If Florida had a really strong, tantalizing Senate alternative to Rubio, more Democrats might have come out to vote. But instead the Florida Democratic Party picked an empty suit.

Oh the DNC definitely hosed up but even then I think what you're seeing is the final nail in the coffin of the Democrat/labor relationship.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Trade Chat Troll posted:

Yes, yes, Clinton totally failed by winning the popular vote, simply unelectable :rolleyes:

The election process demands that a candidate win the popular vote by enough in enough districts in enough states to ensure that the republic is represented. It is oxymoronic to be a party of liberty and equality yet rely on the wealthiest states.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
going to be great when trump gets in the WH and turns back into a liberal lol.....right......right guys? :cry:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
you guys its my fault i ironically supported donald trump in world of warcraft trade chat for like 2 months early this year

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Every list of portraits of presidents for the rest of the history of our Country is gonna have this shitheel in it now. We can't un-do this.

Every school textbook. Every history text.

Just burn it all down.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

the difference between eight years ago and now?

the right wing media machine and social networks that have let it run amok

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

dta

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004

FourLeaf posted:

joe biden has even worse policy positions than clinton

News flash: policy doesn't loving matter anymore

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

no. gently caress this. i'm going to stop watching. The cubs won when i didnt watch, im going to pray that when i wake up it will be abuela.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Man I'm sad. Mostly thinking about a few friends who are on Obamacare, one of them whose life depends on it. :(

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

100 degrees Calcium posted:

wow turns out scathing tweets don't win elections

uh that's Trump's entire campaign???

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

rigs entire primary and threatens multiple challengers to not run against her

"extremely talented"

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

To be honest Trump does whatever the gently caress he wants.

Trump has very little interest in the nitty gritty of running the country and will happily rubber stamp Paul Ryan's Randian Fever Dream electoral agenda

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Yeah I'm sure you're real smug now that America has proved Britain somehow doesn't have the dumbest loving electorate on the planet.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

at least racist whites will feel a little better for a while

dta

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

slave to my cravings posted:

warriors up 3-1 - lose
indians up 3-1 - lose
clinton 3-1 odds - lose
Cavs, Cubs, Cobs

the onion wizard
Apr 14, 2004

Congrats, america 😟

I guess we better get started on the clinton-corncob photoshops?

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
all the major networks besides fox gonna loving wait until the last vote comes in to call it

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Turns out we were ed balls all along.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

dtkozl posted:

for me the disfunction of this election was highlighted best by the firebombing of the gop office in nc. i grew up around there. its very black tobacco country. everyone assumed it was some black kids that did it(it doesnt matter who did), so when all these white dem liberals decide the best thing they can do is start virtue signaling and giving the gop money to rebuild, the same gop that is actively suppressing black, democratic votes in nc, was just beyond unconscionable. you stand by your people even if you dont agree with them on every little thing. you can cry about poc struggles now but when the time came to actively support them, democrats publically supported the gop. it was disgusting.

You dont cheer firebombing political opponents. If there was any takeaway from that event, it was that the democrats are not in fact 9th dimensional chess strategists, and will happily look disgusting to everyone around them because Bad Person

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Anal Papist posted:

It's okay thread only a few more "republican voters are racist/sexist" posts and hillary will have this in the bag.

a voter plurality doesn't make them less racist though

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Good bye planned parenthood

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I spent this year climaxing at the thought of the GOP completely collapsing and now it looks like the dems will collapse.

So, um, a Progressive Party, folks? It will be cool. No more Lena Dunham type poo poo; we actually act like we're on the left side of the political spectrum. Who's with me?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
like, we've been trying to be nice to racists for the past 60+ years and we still have unarmed black teenagers being murdered in the streets by white cops and pieces of poo poo like zimmerman but yes let's not be too mean to them just yet. that might make them feel bad and we simply can't have that. what we really need to do is keep being nice to the racists for another 60 years because eventually the problem will go away on its own.

yeah that's a good argument man. bravo

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
I can't believe Trump didn't delete his Twitter account.

Squidder
Mar 19, 2003

King of the Cat Tree

Oven Wrangler

He'll have to wait till 2024, he won't be old enough for the next election as the rules currently stand.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Who can I strangle with my bare hands to take the edge off

The booze isn't working

Where is James O'Keefe currently at this point in time his neck looks pretty scrawny

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I hope the upside to this is that a real progressive like Warren runs next year and the facade of a first female president isn't lost on a corporate shithead shill.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
to offer some calm advice guys, American elections were like this in the late 1800s all the time, yet the republic endured. Perhaps the founding fathers were right to fear the rise of demagogues and hence limit the power of the executive.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

This idiot has posted for years on this forum as a gap-mouthed gormless sponge and is now Utterly Shocked at their incredibly corrupt candidate losing

Gravybong
Apr 24, 2007

Smokin' weed all day. All I do is smoke weed. Every day of my life it's all I do. I don't give a FUCK! Weed.
so ive been living off disability for blindness most of my life. guess i'll die!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

WeAreTheRomans posted:

who the gently caress thinks that
People who also the continued rise of xenophobic populist movements across Europe, for example.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Nodelphi posted:

Turns out we were ed balls all along.

Well, you just made me smile for the first time in awhile. :unsmith:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Louisgod posted:

The markets are going to hit record lows.

I just sold $10k worth of my ESPP, heavily debating selling another $10k before it gets worse

Sell everything you have and embrace an agrarian lifestyle in the hills

listen to me, i'm an internet financial advisor.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
I remember someone unironically saying superdelegates were awesome in the trump thread when they thought he was losing lol

fess up who was it

Stutes
Oct 13, 2005

Tonight's the Night
Lol, my cable in Chicago was just interrupted by an emergency alert

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

Good bye everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Gravybong posted:

so ive been living off disability for blindness most of my life. guess i'll die!

trump will make you see big league

• Locked thread