Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

bye roe v wade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
I just watched a gay man I'm friends with post a "hooray we won" type post on facebook. What the gently caress is happening right now.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Vasudus posted:

and so hillary clinton was never seen nor heard from again

I blame Obama for keeping her in the limelight as SecState

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Kazinsal posted:

Literally no one in their right mind wants this.
You kidding? They're popping vodka & caviar at the Kremlin, and baijiu at the Zhongnanhai.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

PRESIDENTWARLORD-ELECT Donald J. Trump going on stage

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

someone is holding a big rear end BIKERS FOR TRUMP sign in the air

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Kind of hoping for some Star Wars Empire music

Helldump Immunity
Sep 11, 2001

pretty much rollin with the dad farm these days
SLAY, MY GOD EMPEROR, SLAAAAAYYYYY

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004
olololol '04 newb hurrrrrrr
Haha and independent still won't get their 5% this time around either.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What is that music from?

I thought it was Conan from a brief second.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Syrian Lannister posted:

Kind of hoping for some Star Wars Empire music

HAHAHAHAHAHA "fanfare for the common man".

Jesus, it's too much.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

AkrisD posted:

Haha and independent still won't get their 5% this time around either.

gently caress em

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Trump just said Hilldawg called to congratulate him.

Buckle up, folks. We're going somewhere.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
Pence: "The American people have spoken and the American people have elected their new champion."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Barry appears in nothing but spandex briefs - "oh my god, would you look at that, OH GOD, HE'S GOT A CHAIR, HE'S GONNA HIT THE CHAMPION WITH THE CHAIR"

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kazinsal posted:

Pence: "The American people have spoken and the American people have elected their new champion."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Barry appears in nothing but spandex briefs - "oh my god, would you look at that, OH GOD, HE'S GOT A CHAIR, HE'S GONNA HIT THE CHAMPION WITH THE CHAIR"

That's Biden you fool.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

good luck trumping the Abbottabad Raid, Donald.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

A Handed Missus posted:

good luck trumping the Abbottabad Raid, Donald.

im sure he will, by a couple hundred kilotons

Hobo on Fire
Dec 4, 2008

Pretty sure I heard someone in Trumps crowd yell "Hang Obama."

This loving country.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

trumps kid is super tired there

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Dead Reckoning posted:

Goddrat it, will you please stop doing poo poo like this? Do you still not see it? poo poo like this is why Hillary lost. The people who voted for Trump aren't a shambling mass who stumbled out of their NRA meetings and megachurches and gated communities, previously unseen but now everywhere, like Walking Dead extras, their minds and motives inscrutable, but crude and hungry.

These people are your neighbors, your dental hygienist, your dog groomer, and a bunch of poor white trash motherfuckers who felt like the world had stopped listening to them. You don't have to like them. You can resent the fact that they look down on you for being gay. But they're Americans too, and you can't keep writing them off as being unworthy of consideration and not worth engaging. I know, "How can you apologize for the people who just elected a fascist President?" That's not how this works. You can't demand people apologize for disagreeing with you and come around. That overbearing attitude is why poor white motherfuckers pulled the pin out of an orange grenade with a lovely toupee and rolled it down Pennsylvania Ave.

Probate me for mod sass, I don't give a gently caress.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Rudy Giuliani has disappared.

phew they found him

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
All these call outs to people who were elsewhere giving TV interviews...

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Short the dollar y'all. Now's no time to give into despair, it's time to start working on a better candidate for 2020.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Trump Kid gonna get GIFed.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

The Iron Rose posted:

Short the dollar y'all. Now's no time to give into despair, it's time to start working on a better candidate for 2020.

gently caress off you chicken-hawk piece of poo poo.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Dead Reckoning posted:

Goddrat it, will you please stop doing poo poo like this? Do you still not see it? poo poo like this is why Hillary lost. The people who voted for Trump aren't a shambling mass who stumbled out of their NRA meetings and megachurches and gated communities, previously unseen but now everywhere, like Walking Dead extras, their minds and motives inscrutable, but crude and hungry.

These people are your neighbors, your dental hygienist, your dog groomer, and a bunch of poor white trash motherfuckers who felt like the world had stopped listening to them. You don't have to like them. You can resent the fact that they look down on you for being gay. But they're Americans too, and you can't keep writing them off as being unworthy of consideration and not worth engaging. I know, "How can you apologize for the people who just elected a fascist President?" That's not how this works. You can't demand people apologize for disagreeing with you and come around. That overbearing attitude is why poor white motherfuckers pulled the pin out of an orange grenade with a lovely toupee and rolled it down Pennsylvania Ave.

Probate me for mod sass, I don't give a gently caress.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

the rambling has begun :cabot:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
atleast i dont have to suffer another lovely gun control debate

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

a little tease about a second term

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
still waiting on that heel-face turn.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Halleluja? :lol:

subterfudge
Aug 5, 2015
This is the best nation on the planet. This is the best humanity can do.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

look forward to seeing Hillary trying to keep a straight face

if we see her again at all

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hillary was making the concession call the same time Podesta was up on the stage. So they basically sent all those people home so she wouldn't have to face them. What a lovely thing to do.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Nice work, America.

https://youtu.be/_M-BcQLEAJY

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Untagged posted:

Hillary was making the concession call the same time Podesta was up on the stage. So they basically sent all those people home so she wouldn't have to face them. What a lovely thing to do.

lol.

that's proper :sad:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Untagged posted:

iron abuela indeed

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Untagged posted:

Hillary was making the concession call the same time Podesta was up on the stage. They sent all those people home so she wouldn't have to face them, what a lovely thing to do.

:lol:

It's why while I didn't want Trump to win...it's hard to get upset at the fact she didn't win....if that makes any sense.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

His MAGA hat has its own display case.

What a day. What a loving day.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

yo shep

you were right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Two Finger posted:

yo shep

you were right

Was Shep just elected MOD???

• Locked thread