Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I curse the gods who think this sick game is hilarious and allowed thus to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
No, she is not doing that. Podesta came out a few minutes ago and told everyone to go home because the remaining states still haven't been called, and they'll do something in the morning. Kerry did the same before his concession.

From SHE IS NOT CONCEDING!! posted by freeper Az Joe

The AP and a few others have called Pennsylvania, but the TV networks have not.

quote:

To: Excuse_My_Bellicosity

Michigan is not too far behind Pennsylvania....

6 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:52:28 PM by ConservativeDude

quote:

To: Az Joe

Now we get to see just how gracious the despicable bitch will be,Not.

21 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:54:21 PM by CGASMIA68

quote:

You wouldn’t expect Hillary to concede gracefully, would you? She’ll go out in a classic tantrum. She may even refuse to accept the results.

24 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:54:40 PM by ozzymandus

quote:

WATERBOARD HILLARY

28 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:55:06 PM by LeoWindhorse (America First !)

Lots of this in the thread.

quote:

To: EinNYC

she is too busy trying to find a non extradition country

59 posted on 11/8/2016, 10:58:19 PM by Nailbiter

quote:

The MSM is attempting to drag this out UNTIL enough voter
fraud can be accomplished to “elect” HITLER-Y. - They
are just RABID in their insistence that the WILL OF THE
PEOPLE does not matter!

99 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:02:43 PM by Twinkie (John 3:16)

Lots of this also

quote:

To: Opinionated Blowhard

Yes, I really bet they couldn’t sober her up. She was probably quite upset and possibly drunk, and possibly seizing up. Who knows what drugs she is on?

One reason why she is not fit for the presidency.

131 posted on 11/8/2016, 11:11:43 PM by Yaelle

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
The AP has called the election for Trump.

e: And Hillary has conceded via phone.
e2: vvvvv yeeeeup.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Also she conceded apparently.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

McGlockenshire posted:

The AP has called the election for Trump.

God speed anyone not packing a white, straight dong in their pants.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Islam is the Lite Rock FM posted:

God speed anyone not packing a white, straight dong in their pants.

Never been so ashamed of having a white, straight dong in my pants.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Since I'm a euro goon I can lend you my white straight dong if you need one, I'll be fine over here.

PM me :wink:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Just posting to say: holy poo poo this is such an awful disaster and I will not be reading this thread ever again. They won

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Aesop Poprock posted:

Just posting to say: holy poo poo this is such an awful disaster and I will not be reading this thread ever again. They won

Don't be so fast. Their hate is unending, and in his victory speech tonight Trump laid out his priorities: physical infrastructure rebuilding and support for veterans. These are uncontroversial things that are also bipartisan, so you can bet that freep will detest them.

I have closed my freep window and will not be opening it again tonight. I might not be around tomorrow, as I intend to spend it in a stupor.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

McGlockenshire posted:

Don't be so fast. Their hate is unending, and in his victory speech tonight Trump laid out his priorities: physical infrastructure rebuilding and support for veterans. These are uncontroversial things that are also bipartisan, so you can bet that freep will detest them.

I have closed my freep window and will not be opening it again tonight. I might not be around tomorrow, as I intend to spend it in a stupor.

If for some satanically inspired reason I'm still posting tomorrow I will venture forth into the darkness.

Technical Analysis
Nov 21, 2007

I got 99 problems but the British ain't one.
Hey, I can get behind physical infrastructure and veteran support.

Our infrastructure is poo poo, highways, railways, network, you name it, it needs work.

And the VA is underfunded, under trained, and under staffed.

If he can make good on those things, we could be headed in a decent direction. He's not who I voted for, but I'll wait to see what happens policy wise before I pass judgement on his tenure as president.

It's an absolute joke he got elected, but gently caress it, at this point, might as well hope for the best.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

change my name posted:

Can we just hurry up and get to the part where they start crying over losing the election already, I can't deal with these stupid smarmy posts much longer.

:gary:

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Annointed posted:

The establishment thought that by defeating Bernie Trump would be nothing. They were wrong and fed him like a Cordycep colony and now it has taken root in brain and heart of the US the Whitehouse. Negotiation and reaching across is strength and wise? Hah that just makes you look weak to everyday voters and this election loving proved it. The establishment Dems are going to pin this on Bernie supporters and the liberal progressives and the millennials as the reason why they lost hard. They won't and can't figure out why their oligarchy is rightfully hated and now we all suffer because of their ignorance and greed.

In Buddhism the christian version of "mysterious ways" is expedience where parables and roundabout methods are used to help people attain Enlightenment. If I see things that way, then I'd have to consider Buddha to be a cruel bastard who allows a bigot who would persecute Indians and Asians on a whim with the cheers of the people.

This isn't the God Emperor, it's worse than that, we got Goge Vandire and kickstarted the Age of Strife. I wish I was exaggerating but this is loving Trump, a loving caricature of a man who is literally everything I hate and loathe has now taken control of the land I grew up in with an army of sycophants on his beck and call.

Aaand this is why I come to SA. Thanks man <3

Also, let's not discount the excellent four years of punk and goth music we have coming: http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-06-21/andrew-eldritch-sisters-of-mercy-will-make-another-album-if-trump-is-elected

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
So, is there any way to figure out the Trump vote among women and minorities?

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

MeLKoR posted:

So, is there any way to figure out the Trump vote among women and minorities?

https://twitter.com/BreeNewsome/status/796229757243445253

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

If there is anything remotely positive about this outcome it is that there's almost no way he does anything as crazy as what he campaigned on.

And my crazy boss will be happy, so that's good news for me too I guess.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
loving white dicks.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Did President Trump release his tax returns already?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

So when does Freep start an SA thread to feast on our tears? Do we quote it in here or would that just be self-indulgent?

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

TetsuoTW posted:

So when does Freep start an SA thread to feast on our tears? Do we quote it in here or would that just be self-indulgent?

From People crying, leaving Clinton headquarters

quote:

To: Berlin_Freeper
“People crying, leaving Clinton headquarters”
Their tears are so sweet upon my tongue, I have thirsted so long for their defeat and pain.
I will rejoice in their suffering and pain; as I drive their men, women, and children before me, as I burn their fields and homes, as I slaughter their livestock, as I poison their wells.
Yes; I am a vindictive bastard and I don’t take prisoners.

22 posted on 11/9/2016, 4:05:05 AM by 5th MEB (Progressives in the open; --- FIRE FOR EFFECT!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Y'all can't stop watching just because they got what they wanted. Happy freep is still freep!

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I don't want to read this thread anymore. :(

What the gently caress is wrong with you, America?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

tote up a bags posted:

Y'all can't stop watching just because they got what they wanted. Happy freep is still freep!

Now we get to watch as everything they ever wanted happens and somehow they're actually worse off and scramble to find ways to blame everyone else.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Yeah I can't hate them for this. It's infuriates all hell but fair's fair.

One of the things that makes me saddest about this outcome is the wet fart that happened on SA as we waited for Trumper tears.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

Yeah I can't hate them for this. It's infuriates all hell but fair's fair.

One of the things that makes me saddest about this outcome is the wet fart that happened on SA as we waited for Trumper tears.

I'm sorry but given that everyone was expecting a huge Hillary victory the only thing funnier than Trumper tears are liberal tears, and I say this as a liberal. Tears of disappointment are always funny even when they are our own, you can't claim to be a goon and disagree.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Nov 9, 2016

Merica
Jan 28, 2009
So what's the over under on weeks till freep turns on trump?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I don't even know if I want to read this thread any more. Watching the loving KKK gloat because their man got in the White House is depressing.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Merica posted:

However long after inauguration they realize that it's not illegal to be brown.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Merica posted:

Depends on how obviously he will back away from his campaign promises early on. If he wants to keep the act up he can of course try to get walls built and vaccines banned and what-not, and have every such idea die in congress, directing freeper anger that way, but it seems equally likely that he takes a solid step back towards his rather more liberal attitudes now that he has nothing much to gain from keeping up the pandering.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

chitoryu12 posted:

I don't even know if I want to read this thread any more. Watching the loving KKK gloat because their man got in the White House is depressing.

https://twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/796249464826687488

:shepicide:

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

Depends on how obviously he will back away from his campaign promises early on. If he wants to keep the act up he can of course try to get walls built and vaccines banned and what-not, and have every such idea die in congress, directing freeper anger that way, but it seems equally likely that he takes a solid step back towards his rather more liberal attitudes now that he has nothing much to gain from keeping up the pandering.

I mean, bait-and-switch is always bad, but if it had to happen, it couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people.

I was fretting about implications for Canada in trade and immigration and whatnot, but then I remembered there are millions of actual black, Hispanic and Arab people in the US and I felt bad for even thinking my stuff mattered in comparison to what they're going to go through.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I will rejoice in their suffering and pain; as I drive their men, women, and children before me, as I burn their fields and homes, as I slaughter their livestock, as I poison their wells.

Is this too long for a new title :dance:

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

How about Freepers: We laid down in the street... and lived

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Whiz Palace posted:

I mean, bait-and-switch is always bad, but if it had to happen, it couldn't happen to a more deserving group of people.

I was fretting about implications for Canada in trade and immigration and whatnot, but then I remembered there are millions of actual black, Hispanic and Arab people in the US and I felt bad for even thinking my stuff mattered in comparison to what they're going to go through.

Not to mention the LGBT community, which Pence and Trump have all but promised to roll back rights for.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Also women in general I guess.

I just want to know if Trump is even going to pretend to still care about the wall. If he's going to make a token effort or if he'll just never talk about it again.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Fathis Munk posted:

I just want to know if Trump is even going to pretend to still care about the wall. If he's going to make a token effort or if he'll just never talk about it again.

I don't know if he'll actually try and build some Great Wall of America or anything, but he's probably going to try and at least set up more fences and set up border patrols. Maybe even extend the distance border patrols can set up checkpoints and perform random stops so they harass even more American citizens!

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

Fathis Munk posted:

He'll just say I never said I'd build a wall.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Fathis Munk posted:

Trump loves big buildings that have his name on. The Great Wall of Trump is probably his promise I'm most confident about.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

:psyboom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Merica posted:

Circa 700 if we go with W's precedent.