Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
You Cant Stump The Trump's latest:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjPMzBfPoqc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I've backtracked from acceptance to depression

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Also lol because everybody is going to be trying to teach English in Asia and so that probably isn't an option. Also lol because one of my students messaged me to ask if we can talk about the election tomorrow and I desperately want to talk to them but I'm probably going to cry in front of them which isn't so bad except that I have an alt-right shithead in one of my classes so I'm afraid of how to moderate such a discussion because he doesn't get to trigger my Muslim and black students, especially not tomorrow.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
also the dems won big in 2006 because foley had sex with kids.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
So this means Warren is the flagholder for the democratic party for the time being, correct? I can't think of who else has name recognition and appeal other than Bernie.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Three Olives posted:

Yes he does, so will Malania. The will be all sorts of protocol, decisions that he is responsible for that could have major personal consequences, record keeping requirements. He is not going to enjoy being President.

He's literally going to do nothing and take all the credit for anything good that could possibly happen during his administration.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

euphronius posted:

gonna be okay.

well, not really, but climate change was probably gonna kill us all with or without trump anyways

Droo
Jun 25, 2003

euphronius posted:

I think everyone, especially global markets, is solidly in bargaining mode right now. Maybe his campaign was all an act - maybe he will be serious - maybe the weight of the office will change him - maybe we won't all be living underground by January 24th.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jose posted:

i'm not done laughing at the result

lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

hail satan

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Poor Dean Chambers, if only he waited 4 more years to do his Unskewed Polls shtick he'd be regarded as a prophet instead of a complete moron.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't want to get into leftist circular firing squad so the only voters or non-voters i'm gonna blame for trump are people who voted for trump

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Brother Entropy posted:

yeah that's probably true

it's just hard not to be pessimistic about the american voting public on today of all days

After getting less sleep than I should've but still some sleep, getting some caffeine in my system, and sitting through some extremely uncomfortable college classes, I've come around to the fact that yes there are a lot of racists who voted for Trump and racism is very much still alive in America, but the real reason that he won was a failure on the part of party leadership and our political system. The fact that, despite everything, Clinton won the popular vote shows that. Trump is a weak-rear end candidate who happened to stumble into a perfect storm where he could be elevated by the failures of everyone else around him. We're gonna have to deal with the incredibly lovely results of this presidency but hopefully they will also create an oppurtunity to hit back hard. What's important is that you don't tune out of politics until 2020 now.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Death was always certain, and remains so.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Thoguh posted:

So this means Warren is the flagholder for the democratic party for the time being, correct? I can't think of who else has name recognition and appeal other than Bernie.

Yeah, p much. They can't run Ducksworth because as the GOP pointed out, SHE DOESNT HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON HURRRRRRRRRRR, and she'd do more good in the Senate knocking heads over with Franken.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Evil Fluffy posted:

Gonna need a list of this because I don't think you understand how Trump works, in that if he gets things he wants he'll sign off on whatever poo poo the GOP sends him.

Hey man, we don't have a lot to hope for right now. Let me hope that some of this Trump populism thing is actually gonna happen. The good parts...not the deportation force parts.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Trump's FBI will quickly arrest Ryan, force him to sign a confession acknowledging an anti-trump plot with known counter-revolutionary mitt romney, and prompt shot in a basement somewhere

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Nastier Nate posted:

Hey man, we don't have a lot to hope for right now. Let me hope that some of this Trump populism thing is actually gonna happen. The good parts...not the deportation force parts.

Yeah there where I am

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx
Today's been difficult, but I've had a single thought that keeps on making me smile:

"At least it wasn't Ted Cruz."

Followed by:

"This probably means Ted Cruz will never have another chance at becoming President."

This is immediately reinforced by:

"Trump hates Cruz and will dedicate at least a small amount of his newfound power to making Ted Cruz's life a living hell."

It's the small things keeping me going today :unsmith:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Also lol because everybody is going to be trying to teach English in Asia and so that probably isn't an option. Also lol because one of my students messaged me to ask if we can talk about the election tomorrow and I desperately want to talk to them but I'm probably going to cry in front of them which isn't so bad except that I have an alt-right shithead in one of my classes so I'm afraid of how to moderate such a discussion because he doesn't get to trigger my Muslim and black students, especially not tomorrow.

You could concern troll the alt-right guy with economic anxiety is a dogwhistle for racism shtick~

Broken Box posted:

Death was always certain, and remains so.

The C-SPAM motto :hai:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

euphronius posted:

I'm just bouncing constantly between all stages at random intervals.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
There is no silver linning in Trump not liking the job: Pence is actually worse then Trump.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
surrogate Kayleigh on CNN: "first item on Trump's agenda needs to be ethics reform."

almost Freudian

e: ha then follows that up with getting wrong the loving office he's been elected to, "he wants to be the governor of all the people"

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

He's literally going to do nothing and take all the credit for anything good that could possibly happen during his administration.

most likely sure, but we live in topsy turvy land (tm) and the most likely thing doesn't ahppen. i suspect trump will be extremely hands on and will attempt to "fix" things constantly leading to a 1990s comedy situation in the government where everyone has to scramble and pretend while trump is around and get back to business when hes not, leading him to get frustrated about why things aren't "fixed". This will end with him issuing an executive order with the text "THE IRs is no longer BROKE and is FIXED now *waggles eyebrows*" which will permanently solve the problem

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Thoguh posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/796440244379848708

Nope. It's Bernie.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
mom talking on phone about how Obamacare helps her and my dad out a lot

:smith:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Jose posted:

is trump still allowed to make his own tv news network?

Ivanka's husband probably

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

Like many things, the fact that both parties hate the EC means that the EC has to be somewhat worthwhile.

or maybe it means the EC is completely terrible and worthless and people are able to recognize that across party lines

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Covok posted:

There is no silver linning in Trump not liking the job: Pence is actually worse then Trump.

yeah

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

sugar free jazz posted:

most likely sure, but we live in topsy turvy land (tm) and the most likely thing doesn't ahppen. i suspect trump will be extremely hands on and will attempt to "fix" things constantly leading to a 1990s comedy situation in the government where everyone has to scramble and pretend while trump is around and get back to business when hes not, leading him to get frustrated about why things aren't "fixed". This will end with him issuing an executive order with the text "THE IRs is no longer BROKE and is FIXED now *waggles eyebrows*" which will permanently solve the problem

this post right here its gonna be the "watch bush start a war" post of this presidency just u wait, word for word itll come true

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I am a dead boy.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

Bernie will say the same

There's no other choice

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

The Nastier Nate posted:

Trump's campaign administration and the GOP are filled with spiteful babies so my money's hoping for lots of infighting and senators going rogue. I don't know how much party loyalty is going to hold up when things go bad and they can't blame the democrat president.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qxa91EwFco

~dismiss this life, worship death~

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
You know how that trivia about how Star Trek's 7of9 actress' husband accidentally kickstarted Obama's campaign?

The fact that Billy Clinton told Trump to run will never leave public discourse lmao

Arrogance and hubris all the way to the roots.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Guys I'm starting to worry that Trump will be president.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'm just bouncing constantly between all stages at random intervals.

which number stage is 'hollow numbness' because i've been stalled in that one for awhile now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
whats kellyanne conway up to?

• Locked thread