Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leavy
Feb 15, 2003

rufus
Hope this helps somebody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dickensian Aspect
Mar 18, 2009
Put me down for $25.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I'm done with this forum. I'm done with politics, at least as much as I can be. But this is still worth it.

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

in for $25 as part of the Hilly C destruction wave

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

here's my second rainn donation

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Colonel Corazon posted:

When im less emotionally burnt out I'd be happy to make an activism thread in a day or so with a list of good causes and a poo poo ton of ways to get involved. Ive got some resources saved from my own personal experiences. Lemme know if theres any interest in that and if theres any suggestions on who to highlight (SPLC is at the top of my list). Id be happy to work on researching local orgs too

that would be very cool

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx
First RAINN donation. Gotta do something in the face of the darkest timeline.

Chickenfrogman has issued a correction as of 23:19 on Nov 9, 2016

BATH TUB
Jun 27, 2003
Donated twice, both were $50 each, so put me down for $100 total. gently caress rape culture and gently caress this shameful Vichy America.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.
Donated in honor of my Hillary toxx. A sad day for America and the world, but good people will overcome in the end.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I don't know what rainn is but I hope it helps

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
$10 for Rainn (for toxx), plus another $10/month per my CFC (not shown here :effort:) which I did last month.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
figured I'd rather give ten bucks to charity and keep my account than give ten bucks to the forum, wish I had more to give

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
I'm sorry I didn't do this before, but money's tight.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Benedicion, abuela.

gently caress the Donald. I'll also be in when Mick Foley does his raffle.

diremonk
Jun 17, 2008

Donated $15 for RAINN for my Hillary toxx.

Ryanbomber
Sep 27, 2004

Hope this helps someone.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Good luck to you, my American neighbours. You need all the help you can get right now.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
$25 because gently caress everything.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
$25 donation in honor of my mother

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mariana Horchata posted:

kind of a slow day so i casually thru out some solicitations via gchat that were very well received, try it! :q:

So my lil brother called me a couple hours ago to ask for my advice with regards to an anniversary present for his g/f who of course is particularly bummed out today and I suggested he just expedite it and give her the present early next week instead to cheer her up...

Then he told me she's been chasing him down all day to get him to make a donation today to some kind of women's rights charity or something...so I asked - oh you mean like RAINN? And he says, yeah...that's the one, how did you know that?

"Because I was the one who originally sent her the donation link almost a month ago...so yeah maybe you should listen to us considering you have enough money to buy her a car as an anniversary present :milk:"

So yeah, once again very well done to those who started this (and of course everyone who donated, opinions and politics aside) and know that whatever the current tally adds up to tonite that the sphere of influence apparently extends well beyond this thread...truly remarkable :patriot:

I think if u guys do the latest tally tonite ill take a quick screenshot and sent it to her since i vaguely mentioned the idea behind the donations when i first suggested that she do so herself...

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

Ok sounds good to me...take my check I just got in the mail from 'An Angry Birds Movie'

Match me C-SPAMMERs :yarr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM1gFSYyYtk

Yo Kim Deal I noticed your sister knitted some new scarves and just put them up for sale on her site so I said the hell with it and bought one today since apparently the legal pot shopz in MA that i had money earmarked for won't be happening until fkn January 2k18 according to the fine print...and also unfortunately cause it's bound to be a long, cold, miserable winter here in Massachusetts this year - u kno the deal :love: -M

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 00:18 on Nov 10, 2016

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx
Donating to save my sorry skin, and because Trump is a monster.

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

double down.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Downgrading my perma-toxx and my sense of helplessness at the same time, :tenbux: at a time. :c00l:

bhsman has issued a correction as of 00:39 on Nov 10, 2016

lozzle
Oct 22, 2012

by zen death robot

In honor of Hillary, also gently caress Donald Trump.

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

I know a lot of these orgs are great. A good starting place! :3:

Colonel Corazon has issued a correction as of 00:59 on Nov 10, 2016

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I made the first donation when "the tape" came out, and then another today, with a friend's name on it. (I should have put her on the first one, too, but I don't always think of things quickly enough.)

I don't feel much better as a result, but maybe a little bit.

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

I hope this funds a size 13 boot up a Donald Trump voter's rear end in a top hat.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 383 days!
I just donated $10 and it was the only time I've felt good all day.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Donated $10 because it's the right thing to do. And because I toxxed for Hillary thinking she couldn't possibly pull off a loss to a clown. I was wrong

True Blue Triumph
Apr 10, 2009

Fixed. I am such a scrub. Also, I toxxed for Hillary.

True Blue Triumph has issued a correction as of 02:17 on Nov 10, 2016

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
Donation:

now to get the rest of my finances in order, my job's at serious risk

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Toxx toll.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Colonel Corazon posted:

When im less emotionally burnt out I'd be happy to make an activism thread in a day or so with a list of good causes and a poo poo ton of ways to get involved. Ive got some resources saved from my own personal experiences. Lemme know if theres any interest in that and if theres any suggestions on who to highlight (SPLC is at the top of my list). Id be happy to work on researching local orgs too

For sure interested.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

25 bux

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

toxx toll :toot:

BoBtheImpaler
Oct 11, 2002
Dinosaur Gum
penance for hubris

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Shameful Hillary Toxx donation

Essential Inks
May 10, 2013

by exmarx
Donated $10.

EDIT:thumbnailed image

Essential Inks has issued a correction as of 02:05 on Nov 10, 2016

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
$25 hilltoxx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Donating $50 for people who can't or won't.

• Locked thread