Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Second date! Someone who isn't immediately running away. So... no fancy dress. Well, fancy skirt and my biker shirt. Good look I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Teagan posted:

Second date! Someone who isn't immediately running away. So... no fancy dress. Well, fancy skirt and my biker shirt. Good look I think.

:wink:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Teagan posted:

BabeTown, USA.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Inzombiac posted:

BabeTown, USA.

You know, I would totally ditch him for that skateboard date.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 20:41 on Nov 13, 2016

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Love the 4rth photo.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
#4 was when I embraced my inner lion and stopped being a poseur.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Teagan posted:

You know, I would totally ditch him for that skateboard date.

You'd have to convince my girlfriend to bring in a third but the encroaching apocalypse can change a lot of minds.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

everyone in America take your selfies now before the country descends into literal anarchy

I took my "I'm gonna drink the loving election off." picture today because I had to work last night. Officially fully a hundred pounds down. And what's up, my early-gray brothers?! I'm 25, my beard is gray directly under my ears, and I've got a few up top. Almost everyone on my mom's side of the family went gray in their late twenties. I for one have accepted looking like loser George Clooney in my thirties.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Congrats on the weightloss bro. Embrace the gray hairs and grow it out long as gently caress and be like a Gandalf/Jay Mascis look alike.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Two weeks ago this cat refused to leave a small closet. Now I have to check every time I sit down because she always seems to move to where I am going.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

awww :3:

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Exciting day at work. We are finally submitting the new version of our app to Apple for review. This new version has a fancy new iMessage extension.

Hard to get traction with messaging apps, because people don't really want to try a new service, create an account, get their friends to sign up so they can chat, etc.

The extension makes it so you can send our unique type of messages right in an iMessage, and you don't need to create an account to use it.

Wish us luck!

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

[IMG]http://i.imgur.co.jpg[/IMG]
We accidentally wore matching outfits the other day. It was embarrassing

skeemon has a new favorite as of 12:20 on Dec 14, 2016

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Yeah but you guys are adorable so you're totally pulling it off.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

skeemon posted:

We accidentally wore matching outfits the other day. It was embarrassing

Sarah Jessica Parker and Mathew Brodrick are goons?

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Come on, the goons are way prettier

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Dylanthulhu posted:

Officially fully a hundred pounds down.

Great job. Wow.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Sweet As Sin posted:

Come on, the goons are way prettier

False, some goons aint pretty. I present myself and my week old mustache as evidence.

Also i need a haircut.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Atarian posted:

Exciting day at work. We are finally submitting the new version of our app to Apple for review. This new version has a fancy new iMessage extension.

Hard to get traction with messaging apps, because people don't really want to try a new service, create an account, get their friends to sign up so they can chat, etc.

The extension makes it so you can send our unique type of messages right in an iMessage, and you don't need to create an account to use it.

Wish us luck!

I'm waiting for my new iPhone to come in. What's the app? I have PMs if you don't want to say it publicly.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

ElMaligno posted:

False, some goons aint pretty. I present myself and my week old mustache as evidence.

Also i need a haircut.

That stache is way unsat.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

You know how tabby kittens are born with a little M on their foreheads between their eyes? And it separates as they grow up?

Well I think you may have a kitten chestburster trying to get out of your cupid's bow that your face just won't let go so it's M just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

smuh
Feb 21, 2011

It got cold with a force up here in the northern part of the world!

Also its movember I suppose yet all I've grown is this scraggly mess on my face. This isn't going to protect me from the cold at all! And why do I look so concerned!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Waiting for the museum to open.

NYC apparently does sleep.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

[IMG]http://i.imBaZt.jpg[/IMG]
We had some friends over for a movie night last night. Watched the documentary "We Live in Public" and it inspired us to plan a late nineties internet themed party for our friend's birthday next weekend. Photos to come

skeemon has a new favorite as of 12:21 on Dec 14, 2016

UnoriginalMind
Dec 22, 2007

I Love You
I got a haircut. Is it good?

UnoriginalMind has a new favorite as of 21:41 on Nov 11, 2016

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

10 Beers posted:

I'm waiting for my new iPhone to come in. What's the app? I have PMs if you don't want to say it publicly.

I hope it's ok for me to say it here, if not, I understand. It's called DatChat (I hate the name, but an investor won that battle). It lets you send self destructing messages and allows you to control how many views it has or how long it can be viewed for, even after it's sent. You can also nuke an entire conversation from the recipients phone as if it never happened.

The new version integrates directly into iMessage, so you can send self destructing text and pictures to anyone on iOS 10.

If you like it, a positive review would be swell 😊

Now I'm getting ready to go get sloppy with my homeboys.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Cheaters everywhere appreciate your efforts!

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

LingcodKilla posted:

Cheaters everywhere appreciate your efforts!

I intended it for business purposes. Business!

You can even hide images directly in your camera roll behind cover photos. Completely hidden from prying eyes in plain sight. Good for insider trading tips, I'm sure. Or dick pics. Business dick pics.

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

Post Your Picture II: Business Dick Pics

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

As long as it's tasteful.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I never show off my penis without a marble plinth and some nice velvet drapes.

//Edited for humorlessness

Philippe has a new favorite as of 15:15 on Nov 12, 2016

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I never show off my penis without a marble plinth and some nice velvet drapes.

//Edited for humorlessness

I set you up for a spike and instead you serve up this whiff.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

It's my posting gimmick.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
I can finally participate in pet chat! My wife just picked up two juvenile fat-tailed geckos. This one at least looked up at me when I held the camera (the other one was hiding):

I told her she should join you all in the herpetology thread for advice and more picture sharing.

Man with Hat
Dec 26, 2007

Open up your Dethday present
It's a box of fucking nothing

Exciting Lemon

Atarian posted:

I hope it's ok for me to say it here, if not, I understand. It's called DatChat (I hate the name, but an investor won that battle). It lets you send self destructing messages and allows you to control how many views it has or how long it can be viewed for, even after it's sent. You can also nuke an entire conversation from the recipients phone as if it never happened.

The new version integrates directly into iMessage, so you can send self destructing text and pictures to anyone on iOS 10.

If you like it, a positive review would be swell 😊

A few days late but that is a rad as hell app and if I were a cheating person in the drug dealing business who used an iphone it would be perfect in every way.

smuh
Feb 21, 2011

Man with Hat posted:

A few days late but that is a rad as hell app and if I were a cheating person in the drug dealing business who used an iphone it would be perfect in every way.
If you were, yeah...

No need to be so coy dude the app got your back.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Man with Hat posted:

so get an iPhone

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Dadchat sounds like a great app fwiw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty
DadChat does sound pretty sweet!