Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/796813497808121856

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

:ughh:

Their voters love Trump. He's a Republican president. You are nuts.

~the bargaining stage meme~

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
All shall wear the hat.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

zen death robot posted:

I don't know why people assumed war with Iran under Clinton when that's almost guaranteed when Trump ditches the nuclear treaty

because when they said those words they felt smart and happy so they said it a lot and believed it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mannerup posted:

why would christie leave the post?

early bird special at the sizzler

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

god we are so hosed

peter 'I'm a vampire' thiel

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

In hindsight Slymenstra Hymen v. Sleazy P. Martini should've been an easier call

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I asked a few months ago but I never heard really anything about Peter Thiel about what makes him more of horrible person than just your usual super rich libertarian with weird medical beliefs.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

docbeard posted:

It really was surreal to watch the thread go from QUIT ARZYING MILKDRINKERS EVERYTHING IS FINE COME HANG OUT IN OUR CHAT ROOM to HOLY poo poo WE ARE DOOMED SAVE US BERRRRNNNNIIIEEEEEEE in the space of about an hour.

Like, not the most surreal thing about that night, but up there.

I will forever hate a small part of myself for declaring a Hillary landslide and hating trump supporters when that clearly was not productive. Shame on me for cheerleading.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yeah oh man it'll be so great building lovely roads for 50 cents an hour while Koch and Trump Roads LLC pocket billions because private-public is a scam can't wait for a trickle down infrastructure bill lmao

The best case scenario is that he says he lied about everything and works primarily with Schumer to implement actual positive reforms but lmao yeah right

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

zen death robot posted:

I don't know why people assumed war with Iran under Clinton when that's almost guaranteed when Trump ditches the nuclear treaty

i can't speak for anyone else but some iran monkeyshines + escalation of regime change efforts in syria was gonna be a consequence of either presidency. it's a near certainty trump's will be worse

Serf
May 5, 2011

skylined! posted:

The Put Rural People Back to Work and Suspend Birth Control and Criminalize Abortions Infrasstructure bill brought to you by Mike Pence and Paul Ryan. Also the states have to pay for the infrastructure and Trumps companies will be building it.

Lol if you think any good policy is going to be passed without some horse poo poo socially regressive attachments.

This is one of those situations where we would be justified in opposing the legislation.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Here you go btw

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Wikkheiser posted:

All shall wear the hat.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Remember when Trump said that women should be punished for having abortions?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

But I don't wanna work at a baseball stadium

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx
Guys, I bet my friend that if Trump turned out to be a secret Democrat then I'd buy a MAGA hat and eat it. How worried should I be?

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

There is totally going to be a MAGA lady sitting in jail still thinking, "Trump is so dreamy"

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol Democrats are gonna hand Trump 2020 on a silver platter

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah oh man it'll be so great building lovely roads for 50 cents an hour while Koch and Trump Roads LLC pocket billions because private-public is a scam can't wait for a trickle down infrastructure bill lmao

The best case scenario is that he says he lied about everything and works primarily with Schumer to implement actual positive reforms but lmao yeah right

a trump presidency is gonna be loving weird and really dangerous to a whole bunch of people

but he has absolutely shown he doesn't give two shits about republicans in congress

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Fox Ironic posted:

Guys, I bet my friend that if Trump turned out to be a secret Democrat then I'd buy a MAGA hat and eat it. How worried should I be?

It's incredibly unlikely, but you might want to get your GI tract used to processing poo poo like nylon and burlap anyway.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

zen death robot posted:

This thread has already moved to the bargaining phase which is wild as gently caress

i'm aggressively trying to hold at anger with occasional denial flashes

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx
I was more worried about being poisoned by the residual lead from the Chinese factory they're made in.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Fox Ironic posted:

Ask Werner herzog

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fox Ironic posted:

He is gonna be working closely with, regularly meeting with, and seeking counsel from Obama, I wouldn't be worried if i were u but I would start thinking about recipes in my free time

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

zegermans posted:

I asked a few months ago but I never heard really anything about Peter Thiel about what makes him more of horrible person than just your usual super rich libertarian with weird medical beliefs.

a super-rich libertarian who vocally supported Trump through thick and thin, what more does it take to make someone a horrible person?

skylined! posted:

I will forever hate a small part of myself for declaring a Hillary landslide and hating trump supporters when that clearly was not productive. Shame on me for cheerleading.

it is wayyyyyyyy too early to stop hating trump supporters

Decius
Oct 14, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

comingafteryouall posted:

Remember when Trump said that women should be punished for having abortions?

Vice President Pence said he never did. You must misremember. But hey, good idea!

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

mannerup posted:

why would christie leave the post?

He does not like being the bridge.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Here is a happy thought: Trump can now drone people with little to no oversight

Pray for Rosie O'Donell

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Fox Ironic posted:

please hit your idiot friend with a rock, for me

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?

Schnorkles posted:

a trump presidency is gonna be loving weird and really dangerous to a whole bunch of people

but he has absolutely shown he doesn't give two shits about republicans in congress

Two days ago i was almost entirely terrified

at this point, i'm excited and terrified in equal measure

no one knows what is going to happen. no one.

not any analyst alive

not the people in trump's inner circle - not even the ones who are "known" to be guiding him

not even Donald J Trump.

no one

what a loving time to be alive

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Guy DeBorgore posted:

a super-rich libertarian who vocally supported Trump through thick and thin, what more does it take to make someone a horrible person?

I mean more, people here treat him as worse than the rest of Trump's riffraff, like Rudy or Flynn

Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx

zen death robot posted:

Look who he's surrounded by and ask yourself "would these ppl be on board with a Biden presidency"

Maybe?

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

crazy cloud posted:

He is gonna be working closely with, regularly meeting with, and seeking counsel from Obama

why the gently caress do you think this

is it because trump said so?

you do remember trump was the orange-skinned pathological liar and not the pantsuit lady, right?

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
ugggghgh everything is terrible

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/DrJillStein/status/796774576457977856

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
art of the deal :smugdon:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Here you go btw

This is really good.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

Yeah but trump loves toady spineless yes men whereas the Dems will fight him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Niton posted:

Two days ago i was almost entirely terrified

at this point, i'm excited and terrified in equal measure

no one knows what is going to happen. no one.

not any analyst alive

not the people in trump's inner circle - not even the ones who are "known" to be guiding him

not even Donald J Trump.

no one

what a loving time to be alive

The only thing we know for sure is that it is gonna be a godawful time to be alive in America.

• Locked thread