Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Captain Internet posted:

Lol my kid is going to need supplemented state health care so I am going to have to put him on my plan and since social security is going to be hosed 6 ways from Sunday I'll need to throw more take home pay into my 401k to retire which means I need to move to a cheaper area, away from the one I specifically moved to to get my son into good programs for his condition. Hell yeah, all because they tricked coal miners into thinking we're gonna give them their jobs back.

I suppose the question at this point w/r/t a Trump presidency is when these whites finally figure out poo poo is never going to get better, are they going to hold incumbents accountable like the Tea Party did, or plug their ears with their fingers and go full dolchstoss over Illegal Immigrants and Muslims?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

remember when this forum argued for several pages that this picture is not, in fact, goofy?

simpler times :unsmith:

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Heaven Spacey posted:

I suppose the question at this point w/r/t a Trump presidency is when these whites finally figure out poo poo is never going to get better, are they going to hold incumbents accountable like the Tea Party did, or plug their ears with their fingers and go full dolchstoss over Illegal Immigrants and Muslims?

If the rich convince the middle class it's the poor eating them and not the rich, then they will always have an excuse. There will ways be rich, there will always be poor, and there will always be a middle class.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Captain Internet posted:

You ever watch a movie and see this super villain that's the president of the United States and are like, "naw that can't fuckin happen"?

no but i once read this manga

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Agean90 posted:

Clinton lost because of all the reasons. There, this whole thread and the autopsy thread summarized in one sentence

But, other reasons.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

:pray:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Your 401k is gonna be worthless because Jamie Dimon is gonna crash the economy.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Condiv posted:

no but i once read this manga

hell yea, Funny Valentine

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Nov 11, 2016

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Studio posted:

Did Barney Frank also Dean it? Hard to keep track of which politicians turned into garbage elementals
Bigly https://www.opensecrets.org/politicians/summary.php?cid=N00000275&cycle=Career

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Agean90 posted:

Clinton lost because of all the reasons. There, this whole thread and the autopsy thread summarized in one sentence

i thought they lost because instead of yelling "the russians released falsified documents!!!"
:rant:
they yelled "don't read those real and true documents, they came from russians!!"

:?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

he's a fygm kinda guy dont know why you're praying for this

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

a solid c-spam post :cheers:

I am unfortunately feeling very day crew nihilist right now I'm sorry cspam

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

he's a fygm kinda guy dont know why you're praying for this

he's pretty funny tho

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

LmaoTheKid posted:

Your 401k is gonna be worthless because Jamie Dimon is gonna crash the economy.

lol if u think i have a 401k just lol

Pomp posted:

hmmmm that must b exhausting

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Trump Nation Anime Station

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

he's pretty funny tho

gently caress off

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

D1Sergo posted:

Mooooore was riiiiiiiight

:ghost: Moooooore was riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :ghost:

In case anyone didn't see this:

http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

I'm no fan of Michael Moore but roger and me was pretty good, and the man had a god damned crystal ball. He was smarter then everyone at the DNC with an iPad and an expensive statical model.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pomp posted:

im in such a well of despair i have only boundless jebtonian optimism for the future!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

Ppl saying Trump will get bored of bein president are fuckin higher than i am lmao

Barack Obama shook his hand today and showed him around the white house, which he'll live in starting 10 weeks from now, the dude is in NPD heaven. where is prester jane

Well it's not the first time Trump took housing away from a black family.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

The Nastier Nate posted:

In case anyone didn't see this:

http://michaelmoore.com/trumpwillwin/

I'm no fan of Michael Moore but roger and me was pretty good, and the man had a god damned crystal ball. He was smarter then everyone at the DNC with an iPad and an expensive statical model.

this is still funny btw

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/796428440798892032

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/795443493674086400

Typo fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Nov 11, 2016

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Lastgirl posted:

ding dong

neoliberalism is dead

you are still seriously delusional if you think we lost because of voter turnout

it was a populist race, bing bong bing so SIMPLE

also dont post in c-spam fulcrum, you're a bad poster who just flames people for having an opinion. Go back to D&D tia

Dude who is that girl in your avatar and in all the probies you hand out.... its seriously weirding me out a bit

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

he's pretty funny tho

trump is pretty funny too in a "lol this guy" kind of way and now he's president. it's no longer funny.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pomp posted:

no pomp [smacks that sippy cup o' milk of your hands]

stop that fam

stay woke to the dangers of milk and daycrew pollsters with their fancy bluetooths and ipads and hillary stickers

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

im in such a well of despair i have only boundless jebtonian optimism for the future!

please clap yourself in irons, the jeb disposal squad will be with you shortly

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Dude who is that girl in your avatar and in all the probies you hand out.... its seriously weirding me out a bit

Youd think a guy would be able to recognize his own mother but drat yer dumb as hell so ill give you a break

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

etalian posted:

Oh right he's probably going to shitcan HUD.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Al! posted:

please clap yourself in irons, the jeb disposal squad will be with you shortly

i embrace death!

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Trump can never take away our memories of Jeb!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Pomp posted:

Trump can never take away our memories of Jeb!

i miss Jeb!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i am a proud turtlecratpublican!

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Me, dying of preventable illness: please, I need a picture of Jeb doing normal things

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
🐢

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

trump is pretty funny too in a "lol this guy" kind of way and now he's president. it's no longer funny.

I'm glad that the US elected its own Berlusconi

Imagine a world with Boris, Nigel, Putin, Trump and Berlusconi things.

Too bad Qaddafi is no longer around for the party.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

Youd think a guy would be able to recognize his own mother but drat yer dumb as hell so ill give you a break

no no, let this daycrew milkdrinker get creeped out about an inside joke and gimmick from nite crew

Pomp posted:

Me, dying of preventable illness: please, I need a picture of Jeb doing normal things

slow and steady pomp

keep your breathing

slow

and

steady

:beerpal:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol at the very least Trump is going to teach everybody that 401k's are a loving scam

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

etalian posted:

snopp dogg already made that joke back at the comedy central roast of donald trump, our 45th president of the united states

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pomp posted:

The preventable illness is Trump, and I'm asking the thread

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Actually if people still treat 401k's as the gold standard after 2008 probably nothing will convince them that the private sector offers nothing but failure and disappointment

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

FAUXTON posted:

Oh right he's probably going to shitcan HUD.

I'm very worried about my pet issue (affordable housing) under a trump presidency

the federal programs might survive because they directly benefit his base but I'm not feeling confident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Trump finally broke the curse of wearing a stupid hat on the campaign trail

• Locked thread